Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Five Meeting [P]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

looking to see whats going on he manages to pick up a signal off Kenze. He remains still and calm waiting in the distance while kenze attempts to defuse the situation and make the move.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 pm

What possible lesson was Izumo trying to teach?

Kenze hated situations like this, people, friends? just got in his way. He knew a tough choice would have to be made and he didn't want to be the one to make it. Sweat began to trickle down his pale, smug face. The pressure, he could feel the pulse of his heart beating threw his entire body. He tried to picture the combat tactic lessons from his days at the Academy, unfortunatly there weren't many days when he attended. Kenze was lost, he wouldn't be able to attack Izumo in time to stop him from cutting Yuri's throat. Law was to far away to assist, even if he wanted to, his selfishness wouldn't allow him to act without it benefitting himself. Kenze's thoughts were interrupted by Yuri's direct eye contact, he stood emotionless as Yuri began to mouth her intrustions to him. Kenze sighed and started to smirk, his eyes now set on Izumo's again. The Uchiha girl was proving to be very useful, she was worth saving.

As Yuri moaned, Kenze was almost taken back. Certainly an impressive diversion but Izumo didn't seem to be phased. Kenze stood still, he motioned Law to come closer by flinching his right hand forward before raising it up and wiping the sweat from his forehead. Izumo was watching him closely and he knew it. Smirking at Izumo, Kenze winked playfully and raised both his hands in the air.

" Fine, fine, don't get your pink hello kitty panties in a twist. As important as this is, i value my team mates lives far more then passing some dumb test of yours. What if i take her place, Let her go and take me instead? Or are you to sceard of a girl kicking your ass? " Kenze attempted to provoke Izumo into agreement, afterall Kenze really didn't want Izumo to hurt Yuri and he believed Izumo didn't want to hurt her either.

Kenze then turned around, bent over and started spanking himself while shouting
" Come on Izumo, I've got a spoon with your name on it! "
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm

The girl had seen the surprise on Kenze's face. She had warned him, and obviously Izumo still wasn't bitting to her bait. She had to make this work, because the moment she caught their sensei off guard, that was the occaision that they would have to strike. Since awkwardness didn't work, she had to do something else. Perhaps she could act a panic attack, those usually were what hit people in their sensitive spots. The Hyuuga was smart to stave off the clues of the other male and stayed behind, and the girl looked at Kenze again, mouthing one more set of words. 'Just wait for the time to strike.' was all she said, as she closed her eyes, and started to make her body shake. She had to find a way to induce panic.. Uchiha were best in genjutsu. Perhaps..she could do it. She had done it before. The girl shut her eyes, and took a breath, and started to think. Her body started to shake harshly, as her breaths started coming in quick, panicky gasps. The memories.. they hurt. The girl had to use them now, to help other people. The tears squeezed out of her eyes as she started to mumble and sob, shaking even harder. It was becoming very dangerous, as her shaking could press the kunai the wrong way into her neck and kill her. But right now, the girl was fighting her demons, as she let the nightmare that has haunted her since her graduation and the massacre flow over her, almost like a tidal wave. This was the last vertiges of the way she had been, the beginning of the end, and her ressurection.

But would it work?
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 am

Izumo studied the two boys, Kenze was almost ready to strike and Law was standing further away a bit more quietly, he was sure something was being plotted. He held the kunai a few inches from the girls smooth little neck as Kenze continued his smartass approach, continuing to try to provoke Izumo with hello kitty jokes and then continued on to state that he wanted to change places with her. Another attempt to push Izumo's patience limits by saying he was scared of getting his ass kicked by a little girl, meaning Yuri. Izumo had not intention of agreeing with the boy, to change a plan during midst spar was a terrible idea, a chance for the opponent to strike.

Izumo watched as Kenze bent himself over and began spanking himself saying he had a spoon with his name on it. Izumo sighed, this wasn't easy for him, he wasn't an emotionless jerk after all, most of the other jounin still considered him a kid. He still had a heart, holding a kunai to this innocent girls neck wasn't one of Izumo's proudest moments, neither was exchanging insults with the class clown. "No trading will take place, you must not understand the fact that if I wanted to kill you all you'd already be dead, where do you think I got the nickname 'Konoha's Speed Demon'? I can kill an opponent before a fight even begins, quick and clean. This isn't easy for me, I don't want any warm to come to any of you, but on the other hand, I will not hesitate to kill anyone of you if you do not play by the rules." Izumo explained holding the girl by the arm with his left hand as his right hand grasped the kunai firmly, keeping it level with her neck.

"You don't understand this situation, if this was us out in the field and I wasn't here to protect you all, Yuri would already be dead, Kenze, they would skin you alive before killing you due to your clown attitude and Law and Yuri would most likely have their eyes plucked out if the opponents found out what clans they were from. With the attitude demonstrated from you Kenze, I almost find it that your not ready to go into the shinobi world. One meeting with the Hokage and your right back at the Academy my boy." Izumo spoke firmly and truthfully as he felt some movement from Yuri. "Don't try it." Izumo stated as he grasping her around the body to ensure she didn't move as much. But then it happened, rapid shaking almost like she was having a seizure. Izumo's heart dropped as he felt terrible for constraining her in such a state. He had to do what he thought was right. He looked up at the boy's quickly before throwing Yuri back into some sacks of flour as a soft landing. Izumo then turned in an instant, getting his kunai at Kenze and drawing out his Kougi blade and reflecting some sun light off it into Law's eyes as he charged at the Hyuuga boy while the boy was still blinded Izumo flashed before Law and held his Kougi blade to his neck now. The tides had turned, now with Yuri laying down on the sacks of flour and Kenze dodging the kunai, Izumo managed to take advantage of making Law his new test subject. He held his blade inches from his neck, awaiting Kenze's next move mainly. He was hesitant to attack Izumo while he had Yuri as a hostage, did Kenze value Law's life the same.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:50 pm

seeing yuri hit the floor, law wonder now it must be time to attack but before getting chance to move he has been blinded by the light for a few seconds, which gave Izumo a chance to move quickly to attempt to hold law hostage. With the blade held a few inchs from laws throat he saw the chance for movement.

Tilting his head backwards slightly he smirks to his sensai saying, "for a jounin and claiming knowledge of my clan you were quite stupid trying to get close to me hehehe!"

blue chakra spins quickly around Law pushing the blade further away from his throat before then begining to spin on the spot knocking Izumo flying backwards and off balance ready for Kenze to pounce and launching the sword from Izumo's hand lodging it in a near-by rock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Type: Defence
Element: None
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.
If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Kenze was speechless, Izumo really ment it, every word. His cheeky smile fell from his face, the repeated spanking stopped. Kenze stood up, straight, proud. He didn't feel like taunting Izumo anymore, the jounin needed to be proven wrong. Pulling his kunai back out the ground Kenze let out a sigh. Izumo was right, it took Kenze awhile to understand Izumo's lesson but finally he did. Life outside of Konoha was going to be tough, Izumo was only trying to prepare us for the dangers we would face.

' Maybe....Maybe he cares about us? '

Kenze looked up at Izumo, his expression now serious.
" Izumo i don't want to go back to the academy, i...i have to become better, faster, stronger. I won't be able to achieve that without help, without your help. Your the fastest Jounin in Konoha, if you can't make me a better shinobi i don't know who can. " Kenze's tone was that of innocence. A smirk grew from cheek to cheek, " Just as soon as you change your underwear. " Kenze burst out into laughter from the look on Izumo's face, suddenly Yuri started to shake. Kenze stopped laughing immediatly, his turned pale, shock set in. ' Of course, this was all part of Yuri's plan... wasn't it? '

A look of suprise flashed over Izumo's face, he acted quickly, throwing Yuri to the side onto bags of flour piled off the ground. The flour exploded from the bags as the Uchiha girl collided with them, covering her and the air above. Kenze tried to picture Izumo threw the fog of flour, a shadowy figure could just be made out. It jolted, Kenze found himself face to face with a flying kunai. Using the kunai in hand he attempted to deflect the incoming projectile, however, it was already to late. The kunai had already punctured his flesh, hitting him in the left shoulder, as the kunai pierced deep, blood spattered up his face. Falling backwards, dissapearing into the fog of flour, Kenze collapsed. Awaiting to hit the ground, image's of his brother and childhood flashed before him. Almost, 'bliss'

A sharp pain coming from Kenze's shoulder brought him back to realality, he quickly looked around him. The flour was beginning to settle but it was still hard to see threw, then he saw movement. Yuri, climbing her way out of the bag heap. Kenze pulled himself back onto his feet and stumbled the few feet towards Yuri. He coughed from inhailing too much flour before trying to wisper. " Yuri are you okay? Listen we don't have much time, i think Izumo's gone after Law. I'm not going to be much help in a direct attack, Law's going to need your help against Izumo. I'll use the transform technique to confuse Izumo, maybe it'll give you and Law the openning you need. "

Kenze let out a painful snarl as he pulled Izumo's kuani out of his shoulder, throwing it on the ground. Gritting his teeth he began to perform hand signs, picturing Yuri in his mind. A small explosion of smoke surrounded Kenze. As it settled, there he stood, a perfect copy of Yuri. The fake Yuri (Kenze) turned to Yuri and gave her a reasuring smile. " Not too bad huh? " Kenze feminantly asked before stepping out the foggy vail of flour. As he did so, a loud crash could be heard. Looking up Kenze saw a blue sphere of chakra, Izumo entered combat with Law. Kenze, maintaining his fake Yuri appearence made his way towards Izumo. He began shouting.
" Izumo sensei, i don't know whats wrong with me, it feels like my heads going to explode. My insides hurt so much, i...i need medical attention! "
Kenze, pretended to stumble, attempting to fall onto Izumo. Closing his eyes for realism.

' I really hope this works, here goes nothin... '

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Yuri couldn't listen, but the words were floating in her mind, as they would stay there. The girl felt her body shake and tremble, her eyes widenned in sheer horror, as she shook just a little more. And his grip grew tighter, and Yuri started to actually fight back, her whimpering now starting to be audible. But before anyone could make anything out of it, she was thrown to the side, feeling bags of flour. She lay there shaking for a few moments, closing her eyes, and then snapping them open. She'd fight. She lifted herself from the flour, her eyes blinking, as she gave an irritated sigh. Hearing a stumble, she knew that wasn't Izumo and waved some of the flour powder from her vision. The girl heard his words, and nodded. Yes, she could help to an extent. Seeing a clone of herself, she smiled, catching onto the trick. The girl threw some flour on him, winking, before smiling herself. She ran for the trees, going up in one of them due to the Tree Walking technique, and smiled from her vantage point. The girl, with a spark of intelligence, used Henge, to make herself look like Kenze, at least for right now, as she jumped. Taking wires from her pack, she send them sailing towards Izumo-sensei, hoping to get them tied around the hand holding the sword. From there, she'd land beside Law, giving him a smirk, like Kenze would in this situation.

Let's just hoped it worked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:13 am

OOC: Law godmodded me pretty badly in his post, stating he had enough time to spin and knock me to the ground. Law keep in mind with my blade to your throat, you would have spun into my blade and been killed, also your post is very invalid since there are no rocks on a rooftop. However, I'm going to ignore that factor and post as I am still holding you.

The blade remained strongly grasped in Izumo's hand as he spoke to Law. "You have a lot of potential my boy, I cannot wait to see what you can truly do." Izumo said into the boy's ear quietly. Izumo turned his head to the left to see if he could see Kenze, but there was no sign of the clown. He couldn't see past all the flour that fogged the rooftop. Was it possible that the kunai had struck Kenze and killed him. Izumo hoped that wasn't the case and he truly expected better from Kenze if it were true. The Speed Demon was a little worried on Kenze's behalf, but concentrated on Law as well. Yuri and Kenze were both no where to be seen, though Izumo suspected Yuri was still laying on the flour sacks.

Izumo turned his head again as some of the flour began to clear, he saw Yuri standing there stating she needed medical attention. Izumo observed her momentarily, noticing she had somewhat of a punctured wound on her left shoulder. This didn't make sense, Izumo studied those flour stacks before he threw her onto them, even for those split seconds, there was nothing that could do that kind of damage. 'Kenze..' Izumo thought to himself. It made sense, a transformation jutsu would easily allow Kenze to take the form of Yuri, but Kenze must not have realized that wounds are all the same, no matter what form you take. "Nice disguise, but your bleeding shoulder throws it off, it seems you didn't have it in you to dodge my kunai." Izumo said with a chuckle before he saw a second Kenze. "Well if Yuri is Kenze then Kenze must be Yuri. Not so sick after all are we love?" Izumo said.

Wow these kids were smarter than Izumo realized, but still Izumo's observing nature allowed him to see through this plan. However, with the fake Kenze on assault, Izumo had to take necessary actions. He quickly thrusted his knee into the back of Law's legs, which would temporarily paralyze them as Izumo jumped back escaping the incoming wires that would surely wrap up Law successfully. Izumo jumped back looking at Kenze and Yuri as Law was surely going to be bound. "I think that's enough, every shinobi knows when to call it quits. If we want to go on our first mission tomorrow it would be best if we were all alive, wouldn't you agree." Izumo said, waiting for his students to back down.
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm

((ooc: btw izumo the move used in the episodes he pushs chakra from his body able to block a attack or in this case push away the blade from my throat as i did say in my post... neji used this to block a punch from naruto in the chuunin exams so assumed it would work fine in this situation))

As Law begins to spin he feels a large hefty blow to his legs pushing him to the ground hulting the spinning and movement temporarily, looking back hes sense flash as the wires hurl towards him, being low to the ground he begins to burrow into the ground at a rapid pace using his Moguragakure no Jutsu, just narrowly avoiding the wires incoming towards him.

Emerging from the ground right next of his sensai he awaits what was said due to the drop in the tension in the air, "maybe your right we must be well rested for tomorrow or it could all go wrong, but next time i will have my time! so whats the plan?" looking up to his sensai as the vains surrounding his eyes begin to reduce as his byakugan is deactivated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Type: Supplementary
Element: Earth
Description: Doton • Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am

Kenze's hand raised and gripped his shoulder, upon applying pressure he began to snarl. The kunai wound had caused a painful affliction, making it almost impossible for Kenze to make proper use of his arm. It was over even before Izumo said anything and the dissapointment set in. His anger was built up until he couldn't stand it anymore, Kenze couldn't fail and yet he had. Izumo's lesson was a harsh one to learn, he'd let Yuri and Law down. His best, simply wasn't good enough...

Kenze let out a scream of both pain and hate, as he did so falling to the ground, lashing out infront of him. His rage had to be vented and this was the only way he knew how, the only peace he found was the fact that his brother wasn't there to witness such a pathetic display. His palms flat on the ground infront of him, swet dripped off the sides of his face. Kenze glared at the ground, his breathing long and heavy. Silence filled his head, finally he was at peace again. He focused, letting out a calming sigh as he pushed up off the ground.

Kenze looked around at his audiance, there expressions said it all but he didn't care. No one knew what he'd been through, only his brother but Kenze doubted if he'd ever come back for him. These thoughts were pointless and he knew it, shaking his head he prepared himself to face Izumo. Covering his face with his palm he wiped not only the blood and sweat away but his past issues aswel. Turning to Izumo, his face lit up. As the trade mark smirk appeared smoke once again exploded surrounding him. His misty figure could be seen as the smoke cleared. He stepped forward showing his face, smirking at Izumo..
" Had enough old timer? You couldn't of timed it better, i was about to give you a good spanking and send you running to the Hokage. "

Kenze once again looked around at Yuri and Law and then laughed under his breath..
' And so, squad five were formed.. '
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm

It was all over.

The henge dropped almost immidiately, but right before them, something had changed. Her face was not closed, was not still and lifeless, in fact, there was a nice healthy flush on her cheeks. Still holding the wires, those black eyes seemed to have gained a spark, a smidgeon of what she had once been, as she took away her wires. The girl then realised she should have healed Kenze, and started to laugh, nice and loud after they've all spoken, her body shaking with it. The girl re-rolled the wires, still giggling, almost hysterically, as she was laughing for the first time in several months. The girl turned around, the tears falling from her eyes, as she just smiled, before walking over to Kenze, still not explaining anything, as she just ripped open his shirt, near his shoulder. Within moments, things were out of her pack, disinfectant, and bandages, as she sprayed it on, not even listenning to his yelps of probable pain, as the girl just wrapped it up. Still, she couldn't just revert to the old her just like that.. she had to grow. Into a new Yuri. The girl then took a step back, since her superior energy and strength had kept Kenze still, the girl stretching. Apart from Izumo, she was probably the only one that didn't feel exhausted from chakra exposure, as she looked at the two male teammates.

They were a team now.
''We're a team now.'' she repeated echoing her thought and probably the ones around her. Then, the girl swipped her tears away, still not explaining anything, as she flashed a smile, the first true one. The girl then walked to the doll, and picked it up, covered in flour and slightly tarnished, but still repairable. The girl then looked at the two, before sighing softly. Walking over to Law, she gently patted him on the shoulder. ''Rest, and don't use your eyes again. Sleep plenty and eat something with carrots, preferably soup, or some other thing. I could cook something, if you'd like to come over.'' she said, before turning to Kenze, pointing a finger at him, and still in her emotionless voice, speaking to him. ''You, will need more rest, and most likely, you'll have to come at my house, so I can check the wound and balm it, getting it all ready for tomorrow. Izumo-sensei, you probably need some rest, so you're invited as well.'' the girl said, that voice still cold, although the words were kind and caring. A strange combination, to say the least, as she suddenly looked at them all, those black eyes blinking.

''So we shall celebrate our team, with a meal at my house.'' the girl said, as she stretched, before looking at them all, almost expectantly. The girl was not going to take no for an invitation, and she could and would force both Law and Kenze to attend. Izumo, she'd have to catch off guard, like she did with her panic attack. Swiping the light sweat on her brow away, the girl blinked and waited for a response. The girl needed to rest as well, as she still felt that strange, turbulent wave of emotions, her eyes still flicking between life and death, that apathy and her emotions. It was a strange battle, perhaps one none of them could understand, as a lingering hand remained on Kenze's shoulder.

[Didn't know if Izumo had anything planned to continue the topic, or what not, but it could also end here, or continue, or go in a new topic. Up to you guys, I just did what she would do, with all this stuff that happened to her.]
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:53 pm

I wasn't going to continue this because I wanna begin a new thread of us taking on a mission.. It is up to you guy's, we can head back to Lillium's and keep roleplaying the meeting, or continue on by making a new thread and partaking in a mission.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 am

[OOC: If we continue back to Lilliums here wouldnt that be considered a social rp only? and therefore allow us also post in a mission thread? provided the mission thread be rp'd in the future, which it would have been anyway.]
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 am

OOC: The mission thread will most likely be taking place outside the village, meaning we cannot have a social thread here.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:54 am

[OOC: I see, fair enough. If it's alright with Lilly & Law i'd like to get on with the mission for now, personaly i'd like to gain some exp before the CEs :3]
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:25 am

(I'm fine with it. We can always come back and rp it later Razz)
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:30 am

[OOC: Law said he's fine with it aswel...and i quote " Lets get it on like donkey kong "]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Five Meeting [P]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2