Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] Empty
PostSubject: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Rika walked through the training area slowly. She had always loved this place, but it held no special place in her heart anymore. Nothing probably ever could. Her heart was shattered and it would take a long, arduous process to get her back into form. Noone has yet to try to help her and so she remains, wounded. The training area she had selected for her genin was very basic. There were trees and shrubs in the distance. But where she stood was a fairly large clearing. She looked around and thought better of activating her sharingan. Her chest hurt every time she had to see through the cursed eyes. The wind was lightly blowing and Rika felt tired. She often felt tired these days, but she hoped meeting these new genin and trying to form at least slight bonds of friendship might help slowly heal her.

She stood in the middle of the field and watched some other ninja training in the distance. She decided being bored was even worse than activating her sharingan because her mind would wander, so she activated it. Her eyes turned red and developed three circles that overlap with one solid dot in the middle. Imedeately her chest started aching, but she ignored it and watched the training. She could see everything he was doing 3 seconds before he even started doing it. The tensing of the muscles gave him away every time. He was training taijutsu, and if he was fighting somone with the sharingan he would stand basically no chance in a fist fight. She watched for a few more minutes before getting bored once again and deactivating the sharingan.

Rika turned around and waited a few more minutes. Her squad then started showing up.
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:53 am

Swift, beautiful, elegant. Nothing could seem more strange, more odd then this female, this strangely exotic looking girl, her body shaped beautifully, other kunoichi glaring jealously at the girl. But nothing seemed to faze the red head, even as she stepped foreward, looking for something in that distance... born and raised in the shinobi village of Konohagakure no Sato, she of course knew what a Uchiha, a legendary Uchiha, looked like. A sudden swirling step and she was in the field, almost looking dramatic, as the wind gave a small breeze, leaves swirling as molten emerald crystal orbs fixed themselves on the other female. Black hair.. elegant looking, pale skin. Dark eyes. For a moment, she was sure that they had the red tint of the Sharingan, the lengendary tool of the Uchiha. A smile appeared on the lips of the tanned skin girl, it was almost as if she was the other's opposite. She had just caught the male's introduction and smilied almost sweetly, seemingly calm and pacified. ''If you are indeed Uchiha Rika, then I am pleased to meet the both of you. My name is Warugi Keisei, or better known as Venus. I will surely love our journey together..'' said her soft, vibrant voice, gentle and sweet. The edges of the twin sabers at her back and the quiver with her bow were plainly ovious, as she bowed, sweeping red hair flowing gently in a graceful arc. She waited for an answer, battle ready, those eyes intense, and fueled with a energy... an energy that anyone could pick up and fuel themselves on.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 am

Wizuko lazily walked over to the training ground where he was scheduled to meet his squad. He was very excited but he had no need to rush, it was a sunny day and he wanted to enjoy his walk through Konoha.
When he arrived at the training ground there were already two female ninja standing there. One who had long black hair who was older than him "She must be my sensei then" Wizuko said to himself. The jounin turned around slightly and Wizuko noticed her red eyes even from a distance. He stepped back in amazement. "Woahh A Uchiha. I thought they were whipped out?" said Wizuko questioning the rumor he had heard. He was even more nervous now he put his hands in his pockets to cover up the shaking as he walked towards the two female and he got closer the second ninja turned around. Wizuko tripped over and fell face first into the ground. He looked up as he was underneath the ninja's feet. She was a genin, beautiful and tall. Her eyes where an amazing shade of green and she dressed like a princess. Wizuko knew straight away that he loved her. He started blushing and stood up still looking down in embarrassment. "Urghh I-I-I I'm urghhh Wiz-z-zuko Nara" he said introducing himself to the two females. He could barely stand his legs her wobbly,he couldn't feel his hands and his face was so read but not just from blushing from the nasty face plant. Wizuko was gasping for air as he waiting for a response from his fellow Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Kyoudai walks lazily over to Squad 2 "Well this is my team, they all look very good, I wonder if there are any Uchiha in my squad." Kyoudai said to himself as he walked over to the group. "So how are you all today, my name is Kyoudai Hyazu, nice to meet you" Kyoudai said as he stood there looking around. He has never been here before. Good thing he got the letter in the mail.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm

The squad started showing up, and Rika was pleased. She had been waiting a while so she figured that noone was going to show up. When the graceful redhead showed up, she was intrigued. She hadnt seen a redhead in konoha in a long time. She must be quite unique. She walked over and introduced herself as Warugi Keisei and her nickname was Venus. Rika agreed with this nickname and found it appealing. She decided to call her Venus from now on. She replied to the girl, "Yes, I am Rika Uchiha, and I will be your sensei." Just after she finished speaking a boy started to walk up. He saw Venus and turned bright red. As he was walking over, he tripped and fell to the ground. Rika didnt know what to attribute this performance to. He was either a horrible ninja, or he was completely stunned by Venus. Either way, Rika was going to have to get him over this or he would be completely useless. He introduced himself too, his name was Wizuko Nara. Rika made a note of that for later. She was going to offer him a little side training later. The last straggler showed up a second later and walked up to the others. He said that the squad members looked good and asked if there were any Uchiha in the squad. Rika answered him. "I think i am the only Uchiha in the squad. Now that everyone is here, I would like to formally introduce myself. I am Rika Uchiha your new squad leader."

After introducing herself she decided it was time to show them why she had called them here. She pulled out two bells on string and tied them to her belt. "I know this isnt very origanal, but its a very good exercise and i do it every time a get a new squad. Take the bells from me and you succeed. That is all." She backed up a few steps and looked at them one more time. "You all go hide and then we will begin."
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 am

The girl just kept on starring at the other girl, they were so differant in appearance it was striking. Of course, the other's eyes were observing, factual, trying to decipher what she was.. exotic perhaps, a creature of the wild. Venus was absolutely pretty and strange looking for these parts, no doubt about that, but did she ever mind? Not really. She was so used being starred at it wasn't anything bothersome anymore, as the girl starred back at the other female.. then something disturbed the kunoichi's area of perception, and she turned her head, having caught the soft words spoken by that melodious voice before the interruption... and that's when her second teammate came into the picture. Brown hair, soft looking and mesmerizing eyes.. an almost shy look to him as those hands were in his pockets.. until he tripped. Then he was looking at her, as she looked at him, those molten emeralds fire orbs of life.. raging and all engulfing. She saw him blush and an eye brow rose nearly, as he got up and stuttered.. was the male that innured by her beauty? Then another movement disturbed her perspective once again, as she felt her body shift, the newcomer already making her hesitate.. he was lazy. The male walked over lazily and seemed all too lazy... that was never good. She caught the names of her other teammates and smiled.. a Nara, more specifically, Nara Wizuko was the name of the clumsy one. Lazy arse was Hyazu Kyoudai. And finally, there was their sensei, Uchiha Rika. This was going to be interesting indeed, as the kunoichi had an inkling of where this was going. She was right, as the girl heard the bells, and grinned. Teamwork. With blushing boy, that would be easy, it seemed like he would submit to all she said.. but lazy arse might be a problem. The girl gave off a confident smile, staying out in the open....

''Alright, Wizuko, Kyoudai, do you guys wanna work together? Or would you rather we split and try our own ways first ~?'' the girl asked, flipping a lock of her wildfire hair.. she was grace, elegance and beauty, all wrapped up in one small neat package.. and her name was Venus. The Goddess of Beauty, Love.. and many other things. She was not something to be easily triffled with.. as they would all soon find out, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:41 pm

FA:(( they dont have shadows so i will take it as your shadow comming behind them))

Wizuko decided that it would be smart to work together, but it would be better if they had more people. "You too stay together I have a plan" said Wizuko as he made a single handsign and made three clones. In the poofs of the clones being created Wizuko leaped into a nearby bush being unseen by the others because of the smoke. He almost let the other clones leap into the bushes too. Wizuko possessed on of his own clones to use their shadow to get to Rika's so the clone jumped out the bush and flew his fist at Rika. It didn't matter if the clone was destroyed for when the clone was made contact with the Uchiha she would be caught in his jutsu and even if it failed he had two more clones and his squad there too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:06 pm

(( i edited your post slightly so it would make sense))
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:39 am

Kyoudai also decided it was better if we worked together as in a group. "So what do we do now" Kyoudai asked as he stood the waiting and looking at his surroundings. He then noticed a tree and a little lake. He whispered into Venus's ear "You go into that tree, I will go into the lake ok" Ky said as he then stood there looking at his sensei with a weird look on his face.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:24 am

((sorry for shortness, but i cant really do much without hurting you all))

Three clones were created and started to charge at her. Rika could tell they were just normal clones with her sharingan and she had seen the genin tense to jump back in the bush so she jumped into the air. Taking out senbon she had brought just for this reason she took them out and threw them into the bush that the genin had jumped in. When she landed, Rika looked at the other two. They were talking to each other but had yet to make a move. She threw a few senbon at each and yelled to them. "What are you waiting for." The senbon thrown at the genin were even smaller than normal senbon, so they would not be deadly. They were sharp however and would hurt pretty bad. She had her sharingan active and was watching the genin well. She wanted to test their abilities so she was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm

She had heard both of their agreement, before the Nara flew into action, creating clones.. they looked like bunshin. She could tell because they moved like ghosts, disturbing the land at no point.. but she saw what he was doing, until her blade flashed out, spinning in a circle before her and her male teammate. Venus was rewarded by her precaution with the clang of senbon.. she knew it was senbon simply because she hadn't seen them coming. The girl sighed and shook her head, nodding to the other male, before doing something sudden. She seathed her blade and grabed her teammate, throwing him towards the lake, as she drew her bow for the first time. Unknown to the male, her sensei was in between her and the tree. Oh well, thought the girl, as she made seals, molding them around her bow. She started to move in a circle, loading an arrow into the bow.. and she shot it, and wasted no time in shooting another, as she was circling around their sensei, towards the tree. Her arrows were chakra powered, so they would hit harder and stronger, and move just a little faster then normal arrows, as her beautiful bow continued to shoot those arrows, her aim pretty accurate. She wasn't going down without a fight, as the girl was getting closer to the tree. If the kunoichi made it, she would climb up the tree and continue shooting arrows during that time, only stopping when she was settled into the tree.

(any problems, pm me ~)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 am

[closed due to nara's inactivity. I know a little about everyone's fighting style. it will be fun to go on a mission with you guys. but we might leave nara out of that cause we would want to get finished some time this year.]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:33 am

[Nara is innactive due to the fact me and Ryan are rping the fight of Akatsuki Leader vs Hokage. He will be here when needed on a mission]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:47 am

[mmk]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]   Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 2 First meeting [squad 2 and other jounin only]
Page 1 of 1