Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L

L

Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) Empty
PostSubject: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:12 am

With the sun directly above, Kumori stood before Hokage Mountain. "Good day Hokages," said Kumori as he bowed to them. "It's such a beautiful day." "...and today is the day that I recieve three of genin to give advice to, to train, to help them become our future..." Kumori let the words trail off as he continued to smile at the mountain. These word were everything to him. Even though he was merely eighteen, he knew that the way he trained and looked after these genin would affect the future of Konoha. That's exactly what they were; The future. He was the present Leaf and they were the future. They are the one's who would probably train his kids, or be his grandkid's Hokage. He wondered how they might get along, or if they would be stubborn and fight each other. Maybe they would have excellent teamwork abilities, or even be from the great lineage of a hailed clan like the Hyuuga's or even his own clan, the Kaguya's. But what if he trained them bad? What if he made a bad choice that would later turn them toward Akatsuki? He quickly shook this out of his head. The day was growing short as he heard some approching chatter. It was time.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:15 am

As Ryuu was slowly waking up he heard a bell ringing at his window, he quickly jumped up and saw it was a messenger bird with a message describing where the meeting will take place for his new genin team; he thought to himself 'I hope the jonin is a capable leader, I don't expect much from my teammates though.' He slowly dressed himself and finished his breakfast. On the way to the hokage mountain he saw some familiar people, as well as his old teammate who became a chuunin, she walked him to the destination and was commenting every step how was when we first met, Ryuu clearly didn't had an interest in gaining friends again; he only wanted to become chuunin and show some progress in the world of shinobi. As he was slowly approaching the mountain, from a distance he saw a person waiting. It was probably his jonin teacher, he carefully stepped further and greeted his new sensei 'I presume you are my new jonin master, nice to meet you...'
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Buki ran towards the mountain his jacket wasn't on right his head band wasn't tired and he looked even more scruffy than usual since he got the message of where the squad was having there meeting while he was in the bath his hair was still wet I'm late, I'm late, I'm late he smashed into the mountain like a cartoon character he stood there for a couple of seconds before falling down. He lay flat on his back looking up at the mountain he saw the faces of the hokages, he stood up and just looked at the mountain What will happen he felt a pain in his right arm it was still sore form his spar with Shunsuu, just shook it off and ran towards some voices that he heard Am I late he asked as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Zaku was on the top of his roof looking at the sky when out of nowhere a messenger bird flew across the sky and dropped off a letter. It took him a few minutes to try and open the letter and see what it was about. Finally I am able to join my team. He got up jumped from rooftop to rooftop to get th the Hokage Mountain. I hope we become a powerful team to guide this village. He saw the mountan and spead up and saw everybody was already there. He walked over and and talked to the squad leader. Hey whats up I hope to be a valuable asset to this team.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 am

Kumori turned and saw his first new pupil slowly trotting towards him. 'I presume you are my new jonin master, nice to meet you...' said the genin. Kumori smiled at him and said, "Yes, I am your new Jounin, but I don't feel so great about the word 'master'...how about just Sensei..," Kumori turned to find another genin stumbling towards him. "Am I late?" asked the genin with a dorky grin upon his face. Kumori replied, "No not at all." Kumori looked around for the third and final genin. He saw him very cooly approaching. Hey whats up I hope to be a valuable asset to this team." Kumori smiled at the confident genin. Kumori then looked at the three genin standing before him. "I welcome you all to my squad. I am Kumori Kaguya and I will be your Sensei." said Kumori. "I can see that this is going to be a very unpredictable team, by the ways you have appeared here before me." "Please state your names and your goals to accomplish as a part of this team."
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Ryuu looked up to the sky took in a deep breath and decided he was going to start first since he was the first one to come. 'My name is Ryuu Dai and my goal is to become a shinobi my family would have been proud of. By following your teachings I am sure I will be able to realise my goal, isn't that right sensei?' He said that with a stupid grin on his face and the moment after, his face returned to his usual serious one. He then closed his eyes and let the other two genin speak.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Buki fixed his head band and his jacket and only heard Ryuu's name Sorry what was your goal again Ryuu he stupidly asked then he just shruged My name is Buki he moved his head band down a little I don't really have a goal hmmmm well lets just go with becoming stronger he grinned Or to become or Hokage or something. He rubbed his right arm with his left hand he was still in pain I won't lose again he stopped grinning for a second, then started again So thats all he closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am

Zaku picked his head up Im Zaku Enasu. He walked closer to his Sensei with his hands in his pockets and looked him in his eyes.my one and only goal is to become a great and powerful ninja by any means neccesary. He put a smurk on his face then turned around any setdown on the bench right behind him. After he set down he looked at his team dont become bother or something might happen to you
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 am

'My name is Ryuu Dai and my goal is to become a shinobi my family would have been proud of. By following your teachings I am sure I will be able to realise my goal, isn't that right sensei?' Kumori answered Ryuu's question, "That is correct I will make you into a fine shinobi that not only your clan would be proud of, but that the village and the Hokage will be proud of also." Kumori smiled and turned his attention to the next genin. "My name is Buki. I don't really have a goal hmmmm well lets just go with becoming stronger. Or to become or Hokage or something." Kumori had a blank stare on his face. "Do not say that you do not have a goal and certainly don't make one up... just because you haven't realised your goal doesn't mean that you don't have one, but you should decide on one quickly or you will not be able to progress yourself as a ninja." Kumori barely had time to turn his attention to the next one before he was right in front of him saying, "Im Zaku Enasu. my one and only goal is to become a great and powerful ninja by any means neccesary." Then Zaku turned to his teammates and said, "dont become bother or something might happen to you" he then sat down on a bench. Kumori had a frown on his face. Kumori then moved quickly as he kicked Zaku square off of the bench. "Never disrespect me like that again, and never disrespect your comrades like that ever again. And what is this about powerful by anymeans neccessary? As long as you are a part of my team and under my tutilage I FORBID you to ever say that again. Do you hear me? Whenever a person says that do you know what happens to you? You become evil...you abandon your squad mates...you lose YOURSELF! Now if you want to become powerful the right way I suggest you allow me to train you properly. But otherwise you will be nothing without your team..." Kumori took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He turned around and asked his team, "Now then, Tell me alittle about yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:19 am

Zaku got right back on his feet and started to stumble alittle bite i'm sorry about what I said before I know that I was way out of line. He then set back down on the bench took a couple of breathes. After he was able to breathe correctly he started to tell his team about stuff himself that he never told anybody else in the village. Well I was born in the land of cloud but have no memories of them he looked down as if he was sad. My mother, father, brotrhers, and sisters were brutally murdered. He then went on to talk about what he does while he is in the Leaf village. I like to sit up in trees and just look at the sky, practice a move I learned from my father, and trying to survive another day After he said all that he waited quietly to hear what everbody else had to say.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Buki looked at Zaku then looked at Kumori I was born in this village, In the academy I ran out of class, sleep in class. eat in class, didn't do work, ect he casualy listed off all the bad stuff at the academy casualy I barly passed my exam and for passing he went into his right jacket pocket and got a seathed tanto and showed it off to everone I got this. He stupidly grinned I may be a failuire in some peoples eyes but hey there opinon he looked at the tanto with a slightly serious stare for a couple of seconds Sensei I got a better goal I want to become a master swordsman
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 am

Ryuu took a deep breath and with a monotonous voice said 'Both of my parents are dead, they were both killed on different missions as Konoha shinobi.' he continued 'I alone entered the academy and decided to carry out my family's name as a shinobi who would put others first.' With that thought he looked up to the sky and added 'I also want to eliminate the pain of loneliness which is residing in me for quite some time.' With a surprised expression he wondered why he told that to his new team all of a sudden. Maybe I should be glad I let that out he pondered within his mind while his eyes starred blankly at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 am

Kumori had been wondering for a bit until he caught some of Zaku's words, "My mother, father, brotrhers, and sisters were brutally murdered." Kumori replied, "Zaku...I know how you feel...most of my clan was murdered also....but you must not let that phase you. You should focus on restoring your clan and I shall help you." Kumori zoned out for a bit but caught some of Buki's words, "Sensei I got a better goal I want to become a master swordsman" Kumori replied, "Well that's a goal thats worth accomplishing. You should strive to hone your blade skills and I shall help you better them with my bone swoed skills. We shall sword fight until you reach the equivilant of a Mist swordsman." Kumori then listened to Ryuu's story, 'Both of my parents are dead, they were both killed on different missions as Konoha shinobi.' 'I alone entered the academy and decided to carry out my family's name as a shinobi who would put others first.' 'I also want to eliminate the pain of loneliness which is residing in me for quite some time.' Kumori smiled at Ryuu and said, "Ryuu I respect your ideals, and by being a part of this team your loneliness shall disappear." Kumori turned away from his squad. He started talking, "Well I guess it's my turn..." "I was born in the Hidden Mist Village. As a member of the powerful Kaguya clan, and as one of the few members that possessed the clan Kekkei genkai, I was trained very hard and pushed to my limits on a daily basis. I was a prodigy of the clan and was trained by the clan elders." Kumori paused. "One day my clan planned to overthrow the Mizukage and the entire village." Kumori winced. "They were all slain...very few made it out alive. We were scattered to either Konoha or Oto. I, as a young child, chose Sound. There I was treated badly and used. One night I decided to flee. That same night...Sound was invaded. I was thought to be a traitor, so they moved to kill me but instead scratched my headband." Kumori turned and smiled. "I made it to Konoha and pleaded my story to the Hokage. He accepted me. The people of this village accepted me and respected my bravery for standing against Sound. I was even made a part of the Twelve Elite ninja Guardians. So yeah...I hope you I can gain your respect." "Well if you have any questions just ask me."
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Buki heard what his sensei said "Well I guess it's my turn..." "I was born in the Hidden Mist Village. As a member of the powerful Kaguya clan, and as one of the few members that possessed the clan Kekkei genkai, I was trained very hard and pushed to my limits on a daily basis. I was a prodigy of the clan and was trained by the clan elders." Kumori paused. "One day my clan planned to overthrow the Mizukage and the entire village." Kumori winced. "They were all slain...very few made it out alive. We were scattered to either Konoha or Oto. I, as a young child, chose Sound. There I was treated badly and used. One night I decided to flee. That same night...Sound was invaded. I was thought to be a traitor, so they moved to kill me but instead scratched my headband." Kumori turned and smiled. "I made it to Konoha and pleaded my story to the Hokage. He accepted me. The people of this village accepted me and respected my bravery for standing against Sound. I was even made a part of the Twelve Elite ninja Guardians. So yeah...I hope you I can gain your respect." "Well if you have any questions just ask me." Buki just stood there and said Wow.

He looked at his tanto I...will surpass any mist swordsman no any swordsman it was easy to tell what he was thinking just by looking at the look in his eyes and his face.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 pm

(ooc: you guys take 4ever to reply lol)
Kumori heard Buki say wow... "Kumori smirked and said, You will all be better than I eventually..." Kumori noticed that the others weren't saying anything. "Well first things first... Do you have any Kekkei Genkai or special jutsu's?" Kumori then proceeded, "And the most important do you have any summonings? Those of you who do not may come with me after I get word from the Hokage to go and find a summoning animal. Those who already have one or do not want one may still come if you like." "If you want a summoning please note that we may not come across the EXACT one that you want, but we will search until we find at least two." "I think I know the location of a Preying mantis summoning and a Catarpillar/Butterfly summoning, but you may not get the contract." "Remember that you may have to sacrifice something or prove yourself. Then you may sign the blood contract. I will be with you, searching, because I would like to have a summoning. But remember summonings are a priveledge, do not abuse or depend on them." Kumori waited for a response from his team.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Ryuu took a while to digest all the information sensei gave. 'So basicly you're saying we are going to choose a summoning contract with you? And what do you mean with we have to sacrifice something in return?' He curiously asked. After a long breath he exhaled and then inhaled again. 'Well to answer your previous question; our family has been taught the secrets of single handed handseals from generation to generation. Our delicate chakra control allows us to use only one hand when preforming handseals. I guess thats my special ability.' Ryuu said that with a serious tone and continued to stare to the horizon. Curiosly waiting for his teammates to reveal more of themselves.

Last edited by Dai Ryuu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:51 am

Buki stared at Ryuu, then at his other team mate and finaly his sensei I have no Kekkei Genkai or special justu and no summonings he proudly proclamed But I don't need 'em he had a big smile on his face he looked at Ryuu Yo why don't we spar some time I'd like to see that one hand sing thingy he still had the big smile on his face. He put his tanto back into his pocket Sensei what kinda summons do u think I would be sutied for he suddenly got a headache Too...much thinking he lay on the ground
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 am

He then looked over to his sensei I dont have a kekkei Genkai and I dont have a special jutsu Zaku then looked over at his team I was going to learn how to summon wolves but my old sensei/father...well you know what happened Zaku liked wolves but didnt really thing that was the best summoning for him. Do you think there is a better summoning for me out there? I waited patintly while I looked up at the sky waiting to hear what he was going to say. Zaku gazzed at the sky after we see about this summoning I guess I should practice a little with my sword techniques
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 am

Kumori listened to his squad and then answered in turn, "Well Ryuu as I stated you don't HAVE TO, I'm not going to tell you what you have to do... I just asked if you would like to accompany me or would like to perhaps get one with me." He then answered Buki, "I cannot choose your summoning or help suggest one to you. It is all up to you. You will know when you find it." He spun around to Zaku and answered his question, "Like I told Buki, I cannot even help you choose, because it's purely your decision." "I can tell you the sorts of summonings that you will probably find are going to be related to the LEAF village in one way or another. Think of the different animals that live in the forest...those are the types of summonings that you will come across." Kumori then told them why he asked about the Kekkei Genkai and special jutsu, "Two of you are sword users, so if you need a special jutsu, a unique one, I will offer to teach you a 'dumbed down' version of my version of my 'True lightning blade', but you need to know Raiton. If you already know two elements, I can walk you through the process of how I completed mine but you using your Element. And Ryuu if you would like to learn it I can forge you a special bone sword, and if you would rather not create a technique using your personal element, I will make whoever doesn't want to a special sword injected with my very own chakra." Kumori paused to let the words sink in. "The reason I'm offering you this is so that we will all have something in common, something that will be our trump card in a battle when we all unleash sword attacks. I think it would be a great strategy."
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

'Hmm... A bone sword.' Ryuu thought to himself 'Sounds good, but I'm not much of a sword user... Actually on a second thought it would be perfect, if I would master my sword technique and together with my one handed seals it would be a pretty good combination.' Ryuu shared his thoughts with the rest of the group. Just as he was preparing to fade back to let the others speak again, Ryuu remembered he still had to respond to sensei's statement regarding summons; 'If it would not be too much bother for you teacher, I would like to sign a contract with the Ninja hounds. I'm not much at tracking so it would greatly complete my shinobi skills.' After he talked about his wish, Ryuu took a deep breath and yawned; letting others to speak.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Zaku looked back at his sensei that sounds like a great idea i would love to learn a new sword teachnique he put a little smile on his face about the summoning question i think i might try and lern the one my dad tried to teach me Zaku was a little happy that he was going to learn a new sword technique but didnt really show it Raiton is one of me elements so it sholud be a little easier on me right sensei?
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Buki still lay on the ground he raised his right arm So basically we have to get our own super awesome techniques sounds easy enough he lowerd his arm and then jumped up bavk up onto his feet So when do we begin. He put his hands into his jacket pockets and sat down on the ground
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 pm

"Well Ryuu, if we are lucky enough, we will find the ninja dogs. However, they are extremely hard to find." Kumori had stopped for a second to think about the possible locations of the nin-dogs. Kumori turned to Zaku, "Wolves are a choice of many shinobi. Try to think of a unique summoning. After all we may find anything from butterflies to monkeys and tigers. Remember that all of Fire Country is forest." Kumori thought that the genin would have had enough deduction skills to determine this. "And Zaku...yes it will be more beneficial to you because you know Raiton, but that doesn't neccesarily make it easier." "Note that this will not be an easy task. We will begin training after we get back from our summoning search. NowI will go to the Hokage and request the mission. Meet me here and I will tell you what to do next. MEETING DISMISSED." Kumori then turned and jumped toward's the Hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Ryuu tried to follow his sensei movements as he was leaving the mountain but he was to fast for him. 'Hm, he is a jonin after all.' Ryuu thought to himself. He then looked towards his teammates and said 'If there's nothing you two need me for, I'll be going as well. Goodbye.' He then slowly began to walk away as he was looking towards the horizon...
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 am

Buki looked at Ryuu then Zaku Well see ya later he walked away he kicked a stone which hit a dog Oh no the dog growled at him then charged Nice doggy he started to run away. Zaku, Ryuu help me he tripped over a rock and fell down the dog jumped over him and kepts running wonder where he suddenly dissapeard to. Buki stood up Hahahah stupid dog he walked away limping since he hurt his legs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)   Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Four Meeting. (squad 4 only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next