Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 1 Meeting (P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Squad 1 Meeting (P) Empty
PostSubject: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 am

Yoru had just finished his round at the hospital. He had gone out for lunch and the Ramen shop and had nothing to do. He had just recently been named the Sensei for squad 1 and was excited about this new challenged. He enjoyed talking with the genin in the village and believes that they are much more mature than him when he was a genin. Yoru stepped out of the ramen shop with a full stomach and a smile on his face. He thought to himself "I best meet my new genin team, where would a suitable place be?" He looked up onto the cliff with the great hokages faces printed apon the mountain. Yoru sent a message to all his squad members and walked to the Hokage mountain. He enjoyed it up there, he could see over the whole village and enjoyed the cool breeze on his face. He sat up on a rock over looking the village, out of the corner of his eye he saw a figure walking up the steps. He turned to see who it was, maybe it was one of his team mates if so they got the message quickly. He watched with excitment as the shadow of the figure came closer.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 am

Hayate had received word from his newly appointed sensei today; his sensei was Yoru, a Konoha Jounin. Hokage Mountain huh... it's nice up there this time of day. Hayate began setting out from his home towards the Hokage Mountain, it was a nice sunny day. The streets where bustling with activity today, people buying at the markets, eating some food and the occasional argument between siblings was ever present amoungst the crowd. Hayate blocked all of this out as he strolled through the streets at a leisurely pace. He was truly enjoying this day so far and he had hoped that it would only improve more once he met his new sensei. He had heard that Yoru was the head of the hospital here in Konoha. This knowledge had brought him so much joy, he had talents in medical ninjutsu and being able to train under the head of the hospital would be most beneficial to him. He smiled and as he drew ever closer to the meeting place. He came to the base of the mountain and was faced by a long, long, set of stairs that lead up to the top. Hokage Mountain was a great monument to past Kage's of the village, merely being in the presence of their image brought Hayate a sense of pride. This village had created some outstanding nin, and he wanted nothing more than to do them proud. He was beginning to feel an elated sense of patriotism. Hayate began to ascend the stairs, at first he began to sprint up them, hoping to get to the meeting area faster but near the end he slowed down. He did not want to look to over excited to be here, it may make him look like some kind of naive kid. He approached the top and seen a figure sitting on a rock, it was his new teacher. Good morning sensei
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:53 am

Minoto had heared he was given a Sensei and was put in a squad he was not happy about this but had better be a good person to at least see who his Sensei was. As he was walking to the Hokage Mountain he looked around at all the annoying children as he walked by. He got to the Mountain and just crouched down and jumped to get to the top. As he apeared on the top he did not look happy about haveing to come all this way to meet a Jounin. Like he has never seen a jounin before God another Jounin how many are there? he said to himsell as he walked up and introduced himself "Im Minoto" as he said that he walked over to a railing and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Yoru turned his head and body round to face his squad on the rock. He looked at them for a few seconds and then jumped off the giant boulder both feet landing on the hard mountainous earth at the same time. He looked up to see his three team members staring at him blankly. He could tell they were all nervous and he couldn't blame them, they were all probably meeting each other for the first time. The 4 ninja stood on the mountain all silent while only the gushing, cool wind could be heard wizzing through the cracks and archs of the mountain. To be truely honest Yoru was nervous to. He is their teacher, friend, superior and protector. If he didn't show them the right path then they could all die in battle and he would never allow that to happen. His team was hand picked by Yoru and he knew their skills and backgrounds better then the back of his own hands. Yoru opened his mouth a strong, calm voice sprang from his throat out to his team to hear. "Hello everyone, I am your sensei Yoru Hikari. I know a lot about you on paper but nothing personal that we can relate to with each other. Tell me something interesting about yourself and get to know your team. You may know each other you may not so familiarise with each other we are your family now." Yoru said with a cheeky smile, he wanted them to relax and enjoy themselves. This wasn't going to be your regular team Yoru hoped that they would learn a lot and be able to tell Yoru anything. He wasn't just their sensei he was also their friend.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 am

The breeze rolled through the sky, grazing over his unkempt hair and making it all the more messy. It felt good, the breeze from the top of Hokage Mountain was the best this time of day. He felt utterly carefree as he stood there with his new teammates and their new Jounin sensei. He figured that he might as well introduce himself. He took a deep breath and exhaled it out into the incoming breeze. He opened his mouth and began to speak... "I am Hayate Mitarashi, pleased to meet you both and you too sensei." Hayate nodded his head at all of them making this a quick gesture to conclude his introduction. He could not help but begin to analyze his two new team mates. There was the Uchiha, and then the Vampire girl. He already knew that himself and the Uchiha would clash a lot during their time together. The boy looked as arrogant as the title, they way he moved and acted. He was truly in world of his own, and it was a world Hayate wanted no part of. The other one looked like a ghost or something, Hayate couldn't really determine what this person was like. And as for sensei, he seemed to to alright enough.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 am

the wind grow strong for a minute that made his hair fly out demonicly and he closed his eyes and opened then with his Sharingan activated and looked at them all. He looked at Hayate watching his chakra come out of him and fly behind him to see how strong he was. He did the same with Yuri he did not care for love or beauty so he looked on to his Jounin sensei. Yoru had lots of chakra with showed that he was a powerful man. "I am Minoto Uchiha i care for no one other then myself if u get in my way you will know what i can do. If u get in trouble while on a mission and im free doing nothing yell out to me and i will finish what u start" said Minoto now closing his eyes and his Sharingan deactivated.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:46 am

[Topic ended]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Meeting (P)   Squad 1 Meeting (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 1 Meeting (P)
Page 1 of 1