Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigairu

Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] Empty
PostSubject: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:16 pm

The afternoon had commenced, and a fairly bright sun was tossing its cozy rays over the beautiful park of Konoha. Though several people had decided to seek out the park to work on their tan, for some queer reason the jounin Shigairu sat in the shadow of a tree at the back of the park. Completely covered from the bright sun and, for most people, from sight, Shigairu had made himself comfortable in the soft grass underneath a great oak and was patiently waiting for his 3 pupils to arrive. Toran, Tarton, and Kadaj, he believed they were called. And he was fairly positive he had not seen these genin before, meaning this would be a completely new experience. Something it would be anyway, as this was Shigairus first time to have a team assigned. Despite that, he was well aware of the fact he was given some responsibility and had already planned out what to do with his kids. The first thing on that list was meeting them and introducing them to him and eachother, which would be exactly what he planned for this afternoon. He gave them a time, a place, all that remained was them to show up and get this conversation started.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Toran was in a great mood, he had had a good nights sleep and he had been informed about his team. He was told to go to the park and not be late. He got ready and left as soon as he could. He arrived at the park 15 minutes later and noticed a ninja sitting by a tree. There were other people but they were laying around enjoying the sun so he figured the ninja must be his squad leader. He walked up to the ninja and said, " Hello, I'm guessing you are Shigairu. My name is Toran Kageshin, i'm in your squad. Nice to meet you." Toran then sat down and awaited the other squad members.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am

Kadaj heard from sources that squad 3 the squad he was placed in were to meet at the park to introduce them selfs kadaj hated to be makeing new partners he'd rahter like to work alone but hey he told himself he'd try this and see if it worked "freaking people erh drag well lets get moving dont wanna be late for this nonsens" Kadaj felt like this was a good waste of time" Kadaj got his gear and left for the park to see two people a Jounin and another genin he found this to be pointless so he had fun apearing in a massive lightning bolt out of nowhere "BEHOLD MY MIGHT IN ALL ITS GORY nah was shaking people i see your my Jounin great and you must be Toran sweet im Kadaj not much to say just dont get in my way or i'll kill you to.....nah jokes good to meet you man" Kadaj messed around for a bit but decided his entry was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 am

Tarton walked in the park with her head down but walking perfictly with out hitting trees and holes in the ground because she had her byakugan activated and was useing it to guide her on her way there. As she got closer to them she still did not look up but said "Hello im Tarton and i am the only Female in this squad" she said still with out looking. "So u mush be Kadaj, you Toran and you Sensei Shigairu" this time looking up to show her Byakugan Deavtecated with her eyes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm

"yea im Kadaj why were you looking at the ground what ar you some Hyuuga or some Uchiha or are you just shy arh who cares good to have a chick on board i love your eye's too their very pretty" Kadaj saw Tartons beautiful Redish eye's he was drawn to them instantly "wow you have the most beautiful eye's sorry bout being so up front about it but wow you are looker" Kadaj was mystifed my how he was placed in the same squad as a cutie like Tarton "this IS FANTASTIC wanna get some food sometime when missions arnt on T" Kadaj offered and hoped she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Toran was happy when the others arrived, first Kadaj appeared goofing around and having fun. Toran said hello to Kadaj while thinking that squad 3 had just got a lot more interesting, possibly annoying if Kadaj went to far but Toran was not going to judge so early, he liked the look of Kadaj and believed they could work well together. Then after that, A girl had came and introduced herself as Tarton and he said hello and introduced himself. She had walked up to the group with her head down without hitting anything so he had a educated guess that she was A Hyuuga. She seemed to be a no nonsense sort of person but this was the first meeting so she might show who she truly is later on. Toran was suprised at how Kadaj reacted to seeing Tarton and he thought to himself how this group was going to be interesting. He lay down to be more comfortable and grinned, he was enjoying this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:59 am

Shigairu leaned back and remained silent for a couple of minutes as the freshly arrived genin checked eachother out and said, or more or less yelled, random things at eachother. To him, they looked like another average bunch of active kids, aside from the Hyuuga, who instantly caught his eye. Being capable of stealing certain bloodlines, her Byakugan caught his interest. When he figured he had remained in the shadows for long enough however, he moved forward and started to talk to his 3 pupils on his usual cold and monotone voice. "As you 3 might've figured already, my name is Mortaka Shigairu. 31 years old, Jounin, and your very sensei for the upcoming years". Having said these words, he held his breath for a moment and tried to read the genins facial expressions and have them process the information he had just given them. While doing this, he could not help having his eyes wandering off to the rather alluring Byakugan the young girl Tarton possessed.

After a couple of seconds, he had enough of the silence and decided to break it by asking the genin the same question he had, though unasked, answered to them as well. "Now its your turn to tell us something about yourselves as well. Name, age, likes, dislikes, anything you would like to share with us.". Awaiting the genin to answer, Shigairu leaned back in the cover of the trees shadow again and let his eyes slide over the 3 pupils. Since he would be stuck with these 3 minors for the next couple of years, he might as well dig up some information about them. Perhaps even get along with them on the long run. Shigairu was bad at handling new people, he was aware of that. If they'd give him time however, he was sure they'd get through the coming years just fine.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 am

Toran paid close attention to how his teacher moved and acted, he wanted to see if he could tell what his personality was but so far he could not read into him at all apart that he seemed to be nice but a little cold in his approach. He had noticed Mortaka watching them but especially Tarton, maybe he had noticed that she was Hyuuga. He made Toran jump a little when he finally spoke and introduced himself. He then asked the common question that was commonly asked at meetings and such. Toran sat up and spoke, " My name is Toran Kageshin, I am 14 years of age. My likes are reading, talking to ninja i have never met before like yourselves and relaxing. My dislikes are arrogance, cruelty and sorrow. There is no need for them things. I am water element, have a few genjutsu tricks up my sleeve and am handy with my stick in combat, though i have only been in one fight, on the losing end but then i still learnt a lot. My dreams for the future are to work hard enough to be respected by all, to find love and keep all those i care about safe. Anyway that is me in a nutshell and i look forward to working with you all." Toran than lay down again and waited to hear about those who he would protect and be protected by over the next few years.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 am

"its seems I'm the oldest here the names Kadaj im 19 and I hate doing all the work but it seems we have a cool bunch of friends to go with so Sensei it good to be under your hand for the next few years" Kadaj knew that Tarton was a hyuuga but he could care less he was drawn to her and couldn't give a hoot his dream of fighting beside a hyuuga was comeing true he was interested in what she was like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 am

Tarton looked up at them all taking in all the infomation from then so she could know about them. "Im Tarton Hyuuga, im 12 years old. My likes are fighting to prove a point and looking into the heart of people to find what makes them special. My Dislikes are People who judge by looks and People who say they are helpless. Every one is not helpless" She said looking at each of them she did. See now looked down at the ground and continued to add infomation on the people who she just met.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 am

"so Tarton your a hyuuga thats so cool i love ur eye thing its awsome and i know how u feel people who judge others by what the look like equal trash in my eye's" Kadaj was delighted to see that the team was all friendly he instantly knew they would get along really well "Say Tarton you like ramen right well if you do wanna get some after were done here and I'll my treat to a pretty hyuuga you in" Kadaj was interested in Tarton for he found she was a beautiful Hyuuga girl he wanted to spend more time around the group now
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Shigairu could not help getting the feeling Kadaj was trying to hit on his female teammate. Not that he cared, ofcourse. Teen romance was the way to go if you were their age. Nonetheless, all 3 genin had now told the group their stories, thus his goal for this day was reached. It looked like he would be stuck with the stick guy, the overaged genin, and the Hyuuga for the upcoming couple of years. He would be their sensei, and they would be his pupils. He would protect them and guide them through the missions they would be taking on. Exept for the Hyuuga, he had to admit to himself. Her clan, her eyes, he had more in store for her then a handful of professional guidance. He had not by far figured out what exactly he would do. But he knew this: Having a Hyuuga in his team was the exelent opportunity to obtain a Byakugan.

"Children, our meeting has been.....", Shigairu stood up from his comfortable position in the grass as he searched his mind for the right word. "....has been enlightening", he finished after having remained silent for a moment and watched at the 3 genin throughly. "We've met, we've introduced, that was all I had in store for today and unfortunately all I took acount of in my schedule. I have to go to a meeting in the administrative office. Since I'm there anyway, I'll see if I can find us an easy mission to begin with, in which you would be able to show me and eachother your skills and abilities.". Shigairu nodded at the 3 children as he moved his feet over the grass and did a couple of steps back towards the large oak. Standing there, holding a little distance from the genin, he formed a single handseal and made himself ready for the trip. "You continue conversating, getting to know eachother better. Perhaps get some ramen, like Kadaj suggested. Whatever makes you feel better. I will inform you guys about our upcoming mission soon. Good afternoon.". Having said these words, and while his word were still resounding between the trees and bushes of the park, he tightened the grip of his handseal and shrouded his body in smoke. As the gentle breeze that blew that day quickly got rid of the white cloud, it revealed nothing but an empty patch of grass at the location Shigairu stood earlier. As quick as he appeared, he vanished once again. Soon enough however, he and his 3 beloved pupils would meet again.

[Exit]

Technique used:
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Element: None
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]   Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 3 meeting [Squad 3 only]
Page 1 of 1