Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm

A sound of knocking woke Kuro up. It was still early and it had to be important if somebody is waking him up at this time. He opened the door but nobody was there. “Huh?” He went outside his room and looked left and right. Nobody was there. He entered back in his room and somebody started to knock again but it didn’t sound like somebody was knocking on the door. It sounded like it came from his room. He went back to his room and saw a bird with a letter on its leg at his window “Must be some kind of mission.” He opened the window and took the message from the bird. The bird left. “What could it be?” Kuro slowly opened the letter. He read it carefully and when he finished it reading he sighed. “He woke me up this early for this? Ugh…” It was a letter from the Hokage saying that he got a team. The members were Kimiko Miyamoto, Zatheria Hyuuga and Yasuo. “Hmm... how come that there isn’t written the last name of Yasuo? Well I’ll find it out by myself I guess.” He had to prepare for a meeting. He decided it should be today so he wrote a letter which he will leave at their houses. The letter will say to location and time of the meeting. After he finished writing he went to the bathroom and washed his face. It was 6 in the morning so he had plenty of time to prepare and think what he will do with them. But first he must find out what skills do they use. But he was mostly sure that the Hyuuga will be a taijutsu user. He went back to his room and took some normal cloth. A white t-shirt and black pants. He didn’t take his weapons or anything for battle since he won’t need it today. He even didn’t put his mask covering his burn scar. After that he made some baked eggs with bacon. While eating he remembered that he doesn’t know where those kids live so he will have to ask where they live exactly. He knew in which part they live but he didn’t know what house it was. After finishing his meal he took the letters and went outside.

“Now who will I visit first?” The Hyuuga HQ was the closest so went to Zatheria’s house to leave the letter. It wasn’t hard to find it since there were a lot of people who knew where the kid lived. After he left the letter he went to the other two. After a couple of hours of walking, Kuro finally delivered all the letters. Now he was heading towards the meeting place. The meeting will take place at the Public Park in 9 AM. That’s about 1 hour from now. While heading there he saw a little stand selling ice cream. “A little sweet won’t hurt.” He stud in the line. It wasn’t a big one, only 4 persons. After a minute it was his turn. He bought one and continued walking towards the Public Park. When he came he sat on a bench and waited for his team to show up.

OOC: I want you to post 150 words or more for post. Thats everything I ask.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Zatheria woke up to a silence. Then he remembered that he was alone now. Well he has been alone for about 3 years now. He got to get dressed. He put on his black tink-top and his blue pants. He then put on his famous black and gray jacket. He had some cereal and milk for breakfast. He grabbed his ninja gear before heading out. He opened the door ro find a Note or letter there. He picked it up a read it. He found out that he was put on a team, Squad 2. Zatheria could hardly read the hand writing, but he could make out the first name. "Kuro" He said to himself. He grabbed his kunaia then left.

He wanted to buy something to pay respect to his sensei. HE didn't have much so he bought a candy bar at the Sweet shop. 'I hope I don't eat it" He thought. The letter had told him to go to the Park. He did and saw someone sitting on a bench eating ice cream. Zatheria walked up to him. "Are you Kuro-sama?" He asked waiting for the person to reply, and if he was then they would have to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

“Boring...“ It didn’t pass too much time since he left the letters to his team and he was already bored. People were passing by and some genins also but none of them were from his team. He looked at the sky and closed his eyes. He went to sleep really late so he hasn’t slept well. “I will just rest a bit.” It was calm. It was pretty hot outside but not too much and the weak wind was perfect. Kuro felt so nice that he almost fell asleep but he didn’t. He was wondering how the genins look and what their personality is. It was his first team so he was kind of nervous because he didn’t know what to do. Though he remembers how it was with his when he was a genin and how did he introduced to his sensei. Kuro opened his eyes and looked at the watch which was in the center of the park. It was almost time for them to come.

Suddenly a kid came close to him and asked him if he was Kuro-sama. He kind of blushed. It’s the first time somebody refers to him as sama. He stud up “Yes, I’m Kuro Iwaku. Your new sensei.” He looked in his eyes. They were the eyes of the Hyuuga. “And you must be Zatheria Hyuuga. Nice to meet you.” He smiled, raised his mechanic arm and putted it on the boys head and said. “As soon the others come we shall start with the introducing. Ok?”
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 am

The sunshined brightly as she dressed for her meeting. Only minutes ago, her mother had brought her the letter with a wide smile. Kimiko was happy but she also couldn't help but to miss her old team. Infact, her team had only gotten to do one mission before the Chuunin Exams. She had failed, but that didn't make her sulk all day. She was fine with it. Kimiko just had to become stronger and be patient. Snapping out of her thoughts, she gave her hair a quick brush and walked downstairs to eat breakfast with her parents. She began to wonder about her new teammates and sensei. Would they be quiet and shy? Or talkitive and outgoing? Either way she would find out today. After being wished good luck from her parents, she made her way out of the house by eight-thirty and made her way to the Public Park. It should have only taken ten minutes. It would be a perfect time to pick up the pocket watch she had placed an order on. Five minutes away from the park, she saw the jewelry shop and quickly went inside, paid the woman, and left with her pretty new custom pocket watch. It swayed gently between her fingers as she examined it. Little painted roses and little panted golden keys decorated the pocket watch. She thought it was so cute.

She placed the new watch in her front pocket, making sure it was snug and not likely to break loose or slip out, she began to inch closer to the park. She arrived 10 minutes early with a small smile on her light skined face. Her head whipped left and right, keeping a look out for her sensei and maybe some of her teammates. Her gaze came across a pair of boys. One that appeared to be an adult and one who looked about her age. When she walked closer to the pair, the eyes of the young boy were that of a Hyuuga. How interesting... They appeared to be waiting. Probably her new team.

"Are you Kuro Iwake-Sensei? Zatheria Hyuuga?" She said with her head to the side, looking at them up and down. Kimiko gave them a polite smile as she began to await.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 am

After a closer look to the boy he saw that he doesn't look like a talkative guy at all. He seems a bit... closed. That was his first impression. “I'm sure he will get more friendly“ He smiled again. He turned his head to the entrance of the park and saw a little girl looking for somebody. She came close. It was as Kuro though. The girl was from his team. Kimiko Miyamoto. “Nice to meet you. I’m Kuro Iwaku and you must be Kimiko right?” He smiled and after a second he remembered that he heard that name before. She failed in the last chunnin exams. She must be a little disappointed. From now on he promised to himself that his team will pass the chunnin exams. “Ok the only one who is missing is Yasuo. We shall wait a little longer. But until he comes, tell me about yourselves. A little about your past, dreams, what fighting style you use, to know you better.” He sat back to the bench and waited for them to start to talk.

OOC: Srry for this short one >.< No idea what to write...
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 am

Zatheria saw a girl walke up and asked if Kuro was Kuro. 'I guess she's is another member of my squad.' Zatheria thought. He noticed her long and curly brown hair. He also noticed her amethyst colored eyes. Zatheria had short spiky yellow hair and black and blue eyes. He was a member of the Hyuuga clan, one of the most powerful clans in the Leaf! Why did he always fell like he didn't belong.

Zatheria sensei, Kuro Iwaku, had asked them to share some things with him. 'Most likely to get to know us better. I might as well start.' Zatheria cleared his throat and started to talk. "My name is Zatheria (Zath-er-uh) Hyuuga. I was orignally born in the Land of waves. I major in Taijustu and minor in Ninjustu. I have no fear of death, but I won't throw away my life needlisly. I also had a blood fight with Zeke Uchiha. It was a hard fight that took everything out of both of us. I plan on being at least a Jounin before I die. I have I use the Gentle fist fighting style." Zatheria then thought about his past. "That's all I'll say for now." Zatheria grew silent and sat down at a nearby bench and waited for the other member that was there to talk about her plans and past.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 pm

OOC: I'm really sorry but I'm going on vacation today. I will be back in a week. Untill than, Kimiko and Zatheria, whenever you see Yasuo tell him to come post here. When he posts make an RP how you met each other and talk a bit about yourselves. When I come back we will start with training and soon we will go on a mission.

P.S. Get Yasuo here whatever it means necessary.

Well CYA ^^
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 am

OOC He isn't going to post so Kimiko if you would post then that would be good.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Kimiko nodded her head, smiling at her new sensei and teammate. She stood on the other side of Kuro, and began to wait patiently for Yasuo. The introduction of Zatheria was a little surprising to her. She usually didn't go on about death when meeting new people. Maybe the Hyuuga kid was just more mature than others. She had met his type before. She began to ponder what it would be like to be a Hyuuga. However, she snapped out of her thoughts and gave him a small smile. "I'm Kimiko Miyamoto. I was born and raised in the beautiful Konoha. Ninjutsu is my specialty and Genjutsu comes in second. During a certain incident, I am immune to poison, so I have a hobby of making potions. Eventually, I hope that I might become a Jounin or maybe Anbu. I also look foward to working with my squad." She said with some slight confidence. A small breeze came by comforting her. She let out a small peaceful sigh and began to keep a look out on anyone who might be Yasuo. Kimiko was tempted to continue talking but she decided to hold off until sensei introduced himself.

She pondered about what they're next teammate would act like. Was he going to be like her? Or Zatheria? Come to think of it, Kimiko realized she was almost always grouped with quiet people. Especially the boys. It was just a small observation that she couldn't help but to think of. She looked down, continuing to think about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 am

OOCI guess this will be the posting order I hope RB, Kimi, Me.

Zatheria looked at the girl. 'If she is immune to poison then I would think she would learn Medical ninjustu. But Genjustu would be good also.' His thoughts were racing. THere was still one member that didn't show up yet. Zatheria was starting to sweat from his nervousness. 'What if the last member didn't show up, would we still be a team?' He was trying to calm down. He thought about his mother. Her long purple hair and her sweet voice. Zatheria pulled out a a red bag from his sleeve. He had a specail type of BBQ meat in side. He opened the bag and pulled out two chopsticks from his other sleeve and started to eat. He waited for his Sensei to talk.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 am

Kuro listened to his students talking about themselves. Both of them were unique on their own way. Kimiko is immune to poison which is an amazing ability to have. As for Zatheria, it seems he had a tough life to not be afraid of death at that age. Kuro looked at the genins “Well I should probably tell a little about myself. I was also born in Konoha. My specialty is taijutsu and weaponry. I also had and incident but far worse than yours Kimiko. As you see half of my left arm was blown away by an explosive so I got this mechanic arm as an exchange for my lost arm and it did help me a lot. Well that’s mostly everything about me. Any other questions?”

While waiting for them to ask anything else he looked around to see if Yasuo is coming, but unfortunately there was no sight of him. “It seems that we will have to start without him…” After that he started to think how he will make the teams training. He had to make something that will help improve their skills. He than said “Do you already know the Tree Climbing technique or Water Walking technique?” He had to know that so if they do not know any of them he would train them that next if not he will find another way to train them.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Kimiko took in the new information about her sensei with a amused expression. She didn't even know if that was completely possible. It was rather interesting to her though. When he was done talking she simply nodded her head 'no' and remained silent. She noticed Kuro-sensei looking around. Thats when she realized their were still missing a genin for they're squad. Kimiko quickly took a couple of glances around like her sensei in jopes they would spot someone that might be on they're squad. Just like her sensei, she didn't see anyone that fit the description. A small frown barely showed on her face. Maybe the kid was sick? Maybe he didn't get the note? Thoughts among the like, drifted around in her head. She looked back at her sensei when she noticed her was speaking. A blank expression began to replace the frown. Kimiko could only assume they were moving on without the fourth member. "Yes Kuro-sensei. I know both of the techniques." She answered calmly while crossing her arms. She looked over at Zatheria, who was still quiet but munching on some sort of snack.

Kimiko took the time to think of ways to possibly improve herself. Maybe after this meeting she would go searching up some new jutsu. Better yet, maybe she could create her own new jutsu like she had before. Maybe a scary genjutsu... or a compelling ninjutsu. She smiled inwardly and sketched out ideas into her head. It was about time she learned something new.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:33 am

Zatheria heard his sensai and his team-mate. 'I never was taught those two techinuqes.' Zatheria thought in his head. 'I guess I am already behind the other student, I knew this would happen.' Zatheria sighed, he put his snack down and looked at his sensei. "No." He said. Nothing else but no. He wasn't much if a talker to anyone. 'Except for that one sand Jounin.' He thought back to the time he learned that ninjustu. He could summon a one of a kind creature.

He waited to see what his Sensei would say. Would he be dissapointed at him or not? Zatheria didn't want to face this man. He was a shy boy and never wanted to get an adult upset. Ever since his father and that whole accident.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:07 am

After asking if the two genins knew the techniques, only Kimiko knew them both. Kuro was a bit surprised that Kimiko already knew both of them and she was only genin. As for Zatheria, he didn’t know any and he wasn’t the first because those techniques are though when genin but still Kimiko knew them so Kuro had to plan something for her. He took a fast look around for Yasuo but nothing again. He turned to them and said “Ok Zatheria, I will teach you both of them. It will be hard but I think you won’t have much trouble learning them. And Kimiko…” He stopped for a second trying to figure out what will he teach her “… what do you want to improve?” Kuro didn’t know much about Genjutsu. Actually he was pretty lame while trying to use genjutsu so he gave up on it. "Do you want to train for a new jutsu or something? Just ask and I’ll help.” It was the only thing he could do now for her now.

Now he was trying to remember a place which would be perfect to train them and than he remembered there was a place where it had big trees and a river near it. There he could teach Zatheria Tree walking technique and Water walking.

OOC: Aizaka Hyuuga replaced Yasuo so he is our new team member.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 am

Inwardly, she wished the best of luck for Zatheria. It would be best for him if her learned them thats for sure. Kimiko gave some thought about what she wanted. What did Kuro-Sensei have to offer her? A nice ninjutsu could do the trick. Then she wondered what element he had, would he be able to teach her something with elements or something else. It was useless to learn taijutsu, she just wasn't the type anymore. However, she usually enjoyed making her own genjutsu. It gave her a creative outlet to mess with people's heads. Which she thought was actually slightly humorous. The idea itself made her want to laugh out loud. A new ninjutsu it would be. Her hands clasped together approvingly. "Thank you Kuro-Sensei. I would love to learn a new ninjutsu, but I can wait..." Kimiko took a glance over at Zatheria and then back at her sensei. "You can teach Zatheria first. After all, those techniques he dosen't know are very useful to have." She said with sincerity.

[[[OOC: Will Aizaka be joining us??]]]
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:25 am

Zatheria felt the hilt of his sword.'I don't care for those Justus' He thought. 'I really don't for justus like that but I guess I have no choice in the matter.' "Why?" Zatheria asked him. THe question was towards when he said that Zatheria would have no trouble learning the justu. He looked away from his sensei and the girl. He wondered what she thought of him. He noramlly didn't care about the feeling of others, something was different about this girl. "I'll stick to my Taijustu, Sensei.'' He stated. He looked out in the distance. 'Please mother tell me what I should do here.' He pleaded in his mind towards the sky.

((I don't know))
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:31 am

Kimiko said that she can wait until Kuro teaches Zatheria the two techniques though she won't have to because he has a summoning that will help her “You don’t have to worry Kimiko. I can teach you both at the same time. And Zatheria, you will know why when you come to the training” Kuro made few steps forward looking around to see the missing genin and yet again no sing of him “He will be punished when he comes” mumbled Kuro. He turned towards Zatheria “Your taijutsu skills can wait. You can’t improve if you don’t learn the basics.” Kuro pulled out two papers with the location of the training area where they will be and the time of the meeting. He handed them to both of the genins “Tomorrow we start with the training. You are dismissed. Go rest for today because tomorrow will be an exhausting day.” With that said Kuro used the Body Flicker jutsu with a small puff of smoke to conceal his movement and disappeared from the genins sight.

(I will PM you the topic where we will have the training. As for our third member I will talk to Adam to find me an active genin to join us because Aizaka hasn’t even read the PM I sent her. So maybe we will get again a new team member.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]   Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 2 meeting [Squad 2 ONLY]
Page 1 of 1