Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Squad Four] Meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

[Squad Four] Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am

Built on the impoverished stretch of sand called a desert, the Sand village received an average temperature of approximately infinite degrees. The unfailing visitation of the morning wind stroked the dirt beneath her foot, carrying it out into the distance, beyond the dead prairies. However, despite the satisfaction of the continual breeze, the persistent heat was able to penetrate to civilization, often causing heat strokes or the usual frustration.

It would be safe to say that most villagers grew tolerant of the heat, having lived on the sun’s target place for so long. Dark-skinned populace decreased, as most wore light-coloured headpieces to aid in protection from the rays. Farmers, agricultural businessmen and any of the sorts were seldom found in the Sand village, as the normal temperature forbid vegetation growth, and often times, the word “drought” seemed to be a typical explanation of the country’s present state. The addition of wind had initiated an extended amount of problems, as even planting such crops against the prevailing wind proved to be futile.

But economical obstacles weren’t worth spending her time on, as the kunoichi had planned a non-political day, for the most part. The predictable “mail through window” visitation had been completed; only a matter of minutes until her students would start arriving. Introductions then training, followed by more training would suffice, as Kurai only troubled herself into brainstorming so less. Any other events her students would suggest.. well, they’ll cross that bridge when it comes.

The sleeves of her kimono glided against her fingers as a sudden breeze lifted the poor soil above, gently placing it down as it subsided. Her clothing choice would perhaps throw her students off, despite the fact she dressed in her best kimono for such a casual event. Nevertheless, a good impression would be crucial for the next however-long-days she’d take part in this teaching fiasco. Blue amidst the tedious sand clearly showed some stimulating characteristics behind the pool-like curtains, for anyone near the boundaries allowing physical view of the individual in the open field.

Patience was a virtue, a virtue Kurai hadn’t fully mastered, nor wished to, so she accepted all conflicting matters. The stump, which she took claim atop of, proved to be quite comfortable, as the remainder of her wait took place there.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:40 am

Sukogetsu awoke,looking forward to the meeting of his team. He was ready to meet them,and get on with their missions together. He had a love for making new friends,and fighting alongside them. A lot of people prefer to fight alone,not Suko however,not because he is weak,but because he just likes being around comrades. So he headed for the designated meeting place after a short breakfast.

As he walked through the village,the winds blew his hair even wilder than it normally was,and the sun provided a little more heat than one might wish for,but Suko had grown to love his village the way it was. As he walked he tied his Sunagakure headband tightly around his forehead. When he arrived at the meeting place,he saw a female standing there already. Suko found himself blushing a little when he thought that she looked pretty,and shook off the thought. When he reached her he gave a formal,and respectful bow,keeping his eyes fixed upon her face. "I am Sukogetsu Kazemaru,and I take it you are my new sensei?",he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 am

BANG! Isato awoke and flown to the wall at the end of his bed with his face smashed into it, then slid slowly to the floor. "Ow-ow-ow..." Isato said, well yelped in agony. "W-What was that?" Isato said to himself. Isato leaned on the window next to his bed to see the workers dropped the log of wood for the construction down the street. And it now looked like Isato had karma, because he 'leaned' on the window making the window fall loose and Isato falling to the dirt street.

After the workers carrying Isato back to his apartment and fixing his window, Isato sat and got his breakfast. While eating Isato checked the calender. Isato spat his breakfast out of his mouth and got his clothes on and finally tied his headband on. Isato ran outside the door and to forget the stairs this time. 'Slip'... "Oh man... this is not going to end well" said one of the workers. Face, back, legs, face, face, stomach and finally on back. The workers we're too tired from the heat so Isato was left to pull himself together. Isato got up and ran like lightning blowing basically a huge dust storm behind him. The workers screamed and yelled at Isato. "Damn you, you brat!" the worker yelled. With a birds eye view of the village, the main thing to see was a huge dust storm going through the village going towards the training fields. Isato got to the training fields so fast he tried stopping but flew past one jounin-like lady in uniform and one genin, maybe chuunin-like person. Isato came to a stop and turn around only to see a dust cloud blocking his view of the training field, the wind got a slight breeze and the dust cloud quickly deceased. Isato saw the 2 people again and yelled to ask "Are you my sensei, lady?".
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 am

Quote :
OOC: Well, our third teammate, Kankiro (Username: Aaron) has PM’d me that he no longer wishes to be on this team. So I figured it wouldn’t hurt for us to carry on with two Genin, and if we are to be assigned one more, he/she could jump in anytime. Sorry if I confused you.

The posting order will be me, Suko, then Isato. So Suko, you’re up next. :)

The breeze was relentless as it pushed its way towards the sand floor on which the stump lay. The resonance of the wind was acting like a decoy in order to prevent detecting the footsteps echoing towards her. Kurai smiled; the symbolism of the airstream was indeed, astounding, bringing about the poetic female about her. But, nevertheless, her attention was needed elsewhere.

The mere stride of the young boy was enough to make quick assumptions pertaining to his personality. First off, the eagerness of the youthful boy was displayed, as training was a reasonably good reason to explain enthusiasm. The guess towards his maturity was unlike his personality, as he seemed to be the typical age for a normal Genin student. His pace lessened in speed as he approached Kurai and bowed.

Actions spoke louder than words as a variety of positive compliments could be thrown at the boy because of a mere, but, respectful and appreciated bow. He certainly knew his manners, despite the young age he portrayed, and a wave of relief came soaring past her, knowing at least one third of her pupils had screwed his head on correctly. Introducing himself, Kurai made mental notes; remembering his name was Sukogetsu, but perhaps, Suko would suffice.

“Well, I can, with confidence, say that you are very educated, which is something I value.” – Kurai said, with a smile as warm as the sun. “As to your question, yes, I am your new sensei, and I’m quite fond to be teaching such a courteous student.” The breeze had picked up now, brushing her blue locks against her face.

In a matter of moments, dust and debris surrounded the two, as an unidentifiable figure ran, or flew, past them. Manageable it was, to cover her eyes from the uninvited remains of the sand, as it cleared up, accessing view to the figure, perhaps a few feet away from them. And how the actions spoke for this one..

The clothes on his back seemed to be in a mess, from who-knows-what, as it was proudly decorated with dirt and sand. The disclosure his face wore was indefinitely innocent, as it couldn’t be deemed to say otherwise. Of course, preferences were thought of in her head, regardless of her promise to stay impartial to all her students. Not knowing the fault of the situation, it wouldn’t be wise for her to punish the boy for his actions, but staying on alert wouldn’t hurt. Kurai gestured for the boy to come near.

“Well, that was quite an entrance.” – She started, forming the right words in her head. She gestured to Suko – “This is Suko, your teammate, and I am Kurai Sota, your sensei. Anything along the lines of Kurai-sama, or sensei would do. So, I figured, to get conversation going, an introductory speech would be adequate.” – Which resulted in herself being the first volunteer.

“I have been a kunoichi in the Sand village for quite some time now; however, my Genin days are foggy and vague for me to explain. I enjoy spending my time outdoors whenever possible, despite the heat, and loathe the rain. I guess my dream goal is to travel the world, although the Sand village will remain as my home. So, who’s next?”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 am

Suko brushed off the intriguing entrance of his teammate,and paid full attention to his sensei. Even though he had just met her,he showed the basic politeness he showed all higher-ranking ninja,and more since she was his sensei. He took his chance to introduce himself next. "I shall introduce myself then. As I said before,I am Sukogetsu Kazemaru,Suko is perfectly fine,as it's what most people call me. Let's see,I guess I can say that my motives for becoming a shinobi are merely that it feels right protecting the ones who can't defend themselves,and even fighting for my village. My goals for the future are to become a well-respected shinobi,maybe even Kazekage if I work hard enough,and marry my true love.",he thought about what else to say. "That's bascially it,but I would like to say I look forward to fighting alongside you guys. I've anticipated meeting my team. I hope that we can get along well." He smiled kindly,revealing how happy he was to be meeting his new team.

Last edited by Sagemaster on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 am

With some type of greeting from Isato's new sensei, Kurai-sensei. It was introduction time. Isato listened carefully to his sensei's introduction and then Suko's introduction. Isato smiled, "My turn" Isato said. With the wind getting heavier but slowing down easier instantly, Isato said his introduction. "I'm Isato Nobuki, just call me Isato. I like sleeping, I like being careful and smart about things before I rush into battle, or during battle, I like helping people, and I love playing with my puppet, Kaze. Sometimes I think he's stronger than me, but he's only a puppet. There's not much to hate with me, and my dream... Well I do not have one at this time" Isato said. Isato was just revealed that his introduction was over with, Isato was never good with introductions.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am

Tilting her head, Kurai nodded. Definitely something she expected from a young boy, as the intentions he held were pure and reasonable, but thought the Kazekage motive was pushing it. However, she couldn’t be harsh, as recalling her childhood memories; the evidence of greatly difficult quotas could be commemorated. “I’m thinking you want to pursue the ninja career for quite some time, then,” – Kurai told Suko, “Which probably is a good choice, if you continue to work for the Kage goal.”

Isato’s preamble was similarly along the lines of Suko’s as well. Both were working towards the kind-hearted purpose, which was satisfying to know; misfits weren’t likely to be tolerated. Although the beginning was quick, during the duration of time, she was able to process in her mind, the tasks that were to take place this afternoon. “Assuming that we’ve all somewhat bonded with each other, I figured the training portion of the meeting would follow directly after.” – She began, taking her leave from the stump. “Although, there are some rules that I would definitely not tolerate if broken.” – Laying down a set of policies – or any policies for that matter – wasn’t exceptionally comfortable with Kurai, considering the free-willed individual she was.

“First, physical combat between the both of you will not occur, unless I say otherwise. The only time you can get a punch to the head from each other is during sparring, which will probably not happen for a while.” – She explained. “Secondly, I ask that you don’t argue with me; if there’s something that I ask which you are uncomfortable with, just tell me. Also, if I’m doing something wrong, it’s best if you let me know, so future mistakes will be avoided. I just ask that you don’t approach me in an aggressive manner. Which, I doubt will be a problem.”

“Moving on!” – She said loudly, motioning her students to come towards the edge of the training ground. “The environment isn’t really heaven; as you can see with the sand floor and the deprivation of.. legit trees.” – Kurai said, pointing to the lack of green foliage. “So I’m assuming this training will work as a challenge; to get your basic knowledge, and problem solving. A double whammy, if you so call it.”

She pointed the 2 trees nearest to them. “First thing you’ll do is climb a tree, like how you would usually climb. No chakra usage required. Just climb.” – She instructed. “Next, once you’ve gotten to about 3/4 of the way, I need you to stop and remain on a sturdy branch. Further instructions will be given then. Go!”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 am

Suko saw no problems with the order,it was a pretty easy and basic task. So he did as his sensei requested. He climbed the tree quickly,and once he was about 3/4ths of the way up,he clung onto a branch,and swung himself on top of it. "Done ma'am.",he called out to Kurai.

Suko could tell that his sensei wouldn't be hard to get along with,as long as he listened to her. Seeing as he never had a problem listening to his superiors,that was hardly need to fret over. He sat comfortably on the branch,balancing his weight out so he didn't fall. So far so good,I don't think I dislike my teammates so far! This is just how a team should be,we just met so we're not really friends,but we seem to get along at least!! This is gonna be fun,it might actually be a sad day when I become a chunin and have to separate from this team. Oh well,that's not too soon anyway.,he thought.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 am

Isato agreed to every rule Kurai-sensei had just said. Isato thought he might become good friends with Suko. Isato listened to Kurai-sensei explaining climbing a tree. Isato nodded.

Isato ran to one of the surrounding trees. Isato grabbed on a small branch of the tree then put the other hand on it. Isato pulled himself up, and put his feet on the tree and pulled himself up higher. Isato climbed to 3/4 of the tree and sat on a bendy branch, but it could hold. "There you go, sensei!" Isato yelled. "Am I great or what?" Isato asked himself. Isato chuckled and waited for the 2nd step.

OOC : Sorry if that post was smallish. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

Quote :
OOC: It's alright, at least you're getting the message across. However, if any details are present, it's strongly encouraged that you add that in; every paragraph counts. But remember, quality, not quantity. I don't want you guys writing me a 10K post about every single dirt on the ground.

It was quite evident the task at hand presented to the boys was easy, as tricks weren’t incorporated into her day plan. Both seemed to be fairly even in terms of height, and also gave the impression of going a bit further up than asked, which wasn’t a problem. If anything, it’d assist them during this exercise. If the assignment consisted of the students climbing the 3/4 of the tree using chakra, it would probably fall under a singular category.

She glanced at them both. “A lot of teachers first start off with climbing the tree, using chakra.” – Kurai started, looking from one another. “But seeing as how I’ve asked you to climb most of the ways up using brute strength, the original training partially doesn’t apply here.” – Looking up, the tops of the trees came across to be much thinner, which in turn, would lack in strength. However, any obstacles, such as loose branches and leaves weren’t in sight, as it wouldn’t be able to survive in the desert with the deadly heat. “Your job is to climb the rest of the tree using chakra. Of course you are to utilize your 2 feet, managing your chakra control on the weak branch, as well as keeping yourself on the tree at all times.” – She smiled.

“The only way you’ll succeed, is when you reach the peak of the tree, which I’ll be clearly able to see. Then, you can come down and wait for your partner, or practice some more. Either or.” – Kurai instructed. “If at any time you are to fall from the tree completely, make sure you’re not overwhelmed by your failure and manage to land in one piece, as you’ll need your full body for other training sessions. You’ll have to climb the 3/4 of the tree using your strength, and then use your chakra to reach the peak.”

“You are forbidden to touch the tree with your hands while performing the exercise, but if you feel like you’re about to fall, by all means, grabbing onto a branch, or anything to secure your fall is acceptable. This tree climbing training will continue until both of you have touched the peak of the tree. Go, go, go.”

Perhaps her tactics were a bit intolerable, seeing as chakra control is a challenge for many Genin. Also, considering the weak state of the trees, to climb to the peak was asking for a bit much. However, it was indeed possible, and if they are to succeed in this challenge, climbing a sturdy tree would come much easier.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:11 am

Sounds easy enough,I've always been pretty good at chakra control. But,here goes.,he thought. Suko had practiced the same exercise before,but on sturdier looking trees. No matter,it was an order from his sensei,so he would do whatever it took to go through with it. Suko gathered the chakra to the soles of his feet,making sure to balance it out,and not put too much into it. Once he had the chakra down,he began to walk up the tree carefully,making sure not to put too much weight on any one area,seeing as it might cause a slip-up. Suko's control faltered for a split-second and he nearly fell,doing his best to cover it up he continued and reached the top. Suko then jumped down from the top,landing just beside Kurai. "How was that,Kurai-sensei?",he asked,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 am

"Hmm.." Isato wondered. "Climb the tree without hands... chakra control." Isato said to himself. It was pretty easy Isato thought, Isato was not the best at chakra control, but knew he'd be able to climb the rest of tree without hands, using chakra of course. Isato focused his chakra until he thought it was the right amount, Isato opened his eyes and put one foot on the tree.

Isato pushed the force with his other foot, Isato was standing on the tree, sidewards. "Wow..." Isato thought. Isato got the hang of it very quickly and decided to walk the rest of the way to the top of the tree, then he slipped. Isato fell half way but quickly focused his chakra again in his feet and slid down the tree another 1/4. Isato was to be more careful and ran up the tree being more careful, but focused too much chakra and the tree bark was crushed. Isato now thought this was going to be harder than he thought. Isato jumped to the floor and tried once more. Isato ran up the tree with a good amount of chakra. Isato ran the whole trees without any hands. Isato reached the top of the tree and smiled and waited for the next instruction from his new sensei.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:41 am

There wasn’t a legit reason to be dumbfounded by their success, as it clearly shows from their specific technique and chakra management, that this exercise was something both boys were familiar with. However, it was logical to say that their security wasn’t as high-ranked as their skills in this department. Some practice would be needed to ensure the finest training.

Suko managed to reach the top pretty quickly, and seemed to be at ease with the situation. Once, Kurai caught the feint glimpse of insecurity, as his body faltered, thus, having the same effect on his sensei. Relieved she was, as Suko gained his posture, fully completing the task, and reporting before her. Finishing the assignment and safety were two different categories, and the sense of knowing neither was a dilemma was ensuring.

“Pretty good, and your speed is something to be proud of. I suggest you stay on land for the time being, as Isato looks though he’ll be done in a few seconds or so.” Isato wasn’t as comfortable with the exercise as Suko, skill-wise, but he did possess the right attitude towards it, which was enough to satisfy his sensei. She had no doubts about him, but her feelings started to alter after seeing the branch break, despite the muted noise. Uncertainty increased as it left him on the ground, having to start again, but after a few excruciating moments, he was victorious.

“I’m sure you’ve realized that this is an example of a basic type of chakra control exercise,” – Kurai began, as Isato took his place beside Suko, “That if you don’t manage your chakra well, it won’t have any effect. Also, the amount of chakra you put into – in this case – your feet, matter also, as Isato – you – experienced it by having successfully broken a tree branch. You have to take into consideration of your surroundings, as the tree I assigned to you two, were weak, which made it all the more challenging. To see that you’ve completed the task with no major injuries, or faults, it shows me your true potential.” – Corny, but they could bear with her.

“With chakra control out of the way, I’m thinking we should focus on the Fuuton element, seeing as both of you are capable of performing some Genin-ranked wind jutsu. I must say, I am impressed.” – She stepped over to the bare field, with some prairie foliage. “Unfortunately, our surroundings are quite weak, so you’ll have to do your best to show me what you are capable of.” – Kurai continued on, gesturing to the pathetic sandy-greens. “I want both of you to show me what you can do; meaning, what you can show me. I want to see wind jutsu; something you’re proud of having accomplished. Your attacks will be directed at the bushes in front of you, but save some for your teammate to destroy. Suko, you’re up first.”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:55 am

Sukogetsu nodded,he took but a second to decide which technique to use. He chose quickly,not wishing to waste his sensei or teammate's time. He preformed his hand seals as fluently as ever,and then began the charging of the fuuton chakra. "Wind Release:Spiraling Wind Tunnel!!",he called out. Suko spread his arms out and released the burst of wind,sending a large tunnel of wind at one of the nearby bushes,and as a result ripped it fairly well. He turned and smiled to Kurai and said,"There you go ma'am,it's one of my favorites!" Now to see how my comrade fairs. I hope he's got some cool ninjutsu too,if so we can definitely do well on future missions!!,he thought excitedly.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sagemaster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:10 am

"I'm wind style? Oh yeah, forgot. Hehe" Isato asked then answered it himself. Isato was to perform a fuuton style technique. Isato saw Suko perform a technique Isato didn't have. Even so, Isato was up and wanted to show Suko his technique, even though it was mainly for the sensei of course.

Isato built up some chakra, bring his hands to his mouth and said "Wind Style : Great Breakthrough Jutsu!" Isato blew a huge amount of wind into one direction. A pretty good blast that time with that jutsu. With the jutsu fading, some wind did a small explosion (small explosion, half a tree tall abouts) on the ground, but some wind dispersed. "How was that sensei?" Isato asked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 pm

((OOC:Why has nobody posted in a while?))
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:18 am

Sagemaster wrote:
((OOC:Why has nobody posted in a while?))

[OOC : Apparently I heard from Adam yesterday that Lexi is having some computer problems.]
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 am

((That's too bad. Do we know when she might get back on?))
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 am

Sagemaster wrote:
((That's too bad. Do we know when she might get back on?))

(OOC : Doesn't look like she will.)
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:10 am

((ooooh....okay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Four] Meeting.   [Squad Four] Meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Squad Four] Meeting.
Page 1 of 1