Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Five Meeting [P]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

Squad Five Meeting [P] Empty
PostSubject: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Anxiety was all that was in Izumo’s mind at this present time. He had hunted down criminals and killed them, fought endless amounts of shinobi and overcome the odds becoming somewhat of a prodigy, reaching the rank of jounin at the age of seventeen. But nothing had made Izumo more nervous than what event’s would take place today, a team meeting.

He had attended these before back in genin days and even chuunin squad meetings, but never had he been the jounin, leading the genin, he was the sensei. Konoha’s Speed Demon, Izumo Tatake, was used to teaching more youthful shinobi around the village. He loved training younger shinobi, but actually becoming a sensei was something he had never done before, today was the first time.

He didn’t know much about his students yet, only three names, Law Hyuuga, Kenze Hikigan'e and Yuri Uchiha. The three were apparently rather exceptional, as Izumo expected being that Yuri and Law were descendants from two anchient Konoha clans. Hyuuga and Uchiha. Izumo hoped that this Lee boy would have something spectacular to keep up with the others.

As Izumo journeyed through the streets of Konoha, he wondered how he should begin this meeting, he thought it would be ideal for them to partake in some kind of training session, so they could quickly development basic knowledge of each others abilities. Besides Izumo’s, because once the genin saw his abilities, they would know exactly what they were up against and would know him by his nickname Konoha’s Speed Demon. For most people didn’t know who Izumo was until they had seen his abilities, once his speedy secret was revealed, it was clear who they were up against.

Izumo’s journey brought him to the Hokage Mountain, the area that he had informed his squad to meet via messenger bird. Each was delivered an identical scroll stating:

Quote :

Dear Squad Five, I am your sensei Izumo Tatake and I will be training you until you are ready to take the next step up to chuunin. I cannot wait to meet you all and because I’m so excited I thought I’d get it over and down with quickly, please meet me on this Friday at 10 am at the Hokage Mountain.

Yours Sincerely,

Izumo Tatake.

The letter was short and sweet, but had just the right information needed to ensure his genin would come to the correct location.

He sat there waiting, just a bit earlier than the expected time, admiring the mountain that was across from him. He leaned against the railing of the building which looked across to the mountain, it was always peaceful at this time in the morning. Usually a massive tourist attractive, especially since the Ramen store was just two blocks away.

He patiently waited, still nervous about this whole situation, but he knew this day would eventually come. He heard some footsteps approaching, coming from the staircase which lead up to the roof of the building, where Izumo was located, he shifted his eye’s to see whom it was coming up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Jumping from abit further up the mountain landing on one knee near his sensai, law raises up slowly head still down, then raising his head fully to reveal his Byakugan eyes.
He looks to his sensai " Law Sunaarashi Hyuuga reporting in......" then silence as a heavy gust of winds passes by, a roaring sound travels as the wind gushes around the front of the mountain.

Then begins to grin, and thinks to himself, 'the rest of these guys best be able to keep up with me cause im pushing to be the best and i dont want no one holding me back from my goals....' just then he looks out across the mountain then turns to hear the same footstep approaching from the steps, 'hmmmm i wonder who this could be then'
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Loud, deep breathing could be heard on the staircase. " I mean what kind of idiot decides to have a meeting on the top of one of the biggest mountains in all of Hi no Kuni? " Kenze muttered to himself as he continued to drag himself up, step by step. His mouth dryer then Sunagakure's deserts, muscles aching from the constant climbing. Eye's rolling as his eye lids were becoming heavier and harder to control, Kenze began to wonder if he might actually die climbing these steps. Taking a moment to gasp for air Kenze lifted his left arm, openning and placing his palm against the cold stoney wall of the mountain.

At that moment, Kenze heard a noise, almost to distant to hear. He turned his head slowly, the sun blurring his vision under it's firery rays. Looking out, into the pure blue ocean of the sky. Not a cloud in sight it was almost relaxing, suddenly he heard the noise again, this time it sounded closer. Quickly turning his head to try and catch a hazy glimps of whatever was making the strange noise, little did he expect to see a large flock of birds flying so closely to the mountains edge. ' I must be real high up by now ' Kenze thought to himself as he took a few steps towards the edge, however to his horror as he looked down to see the vast length he'd travled. He realised, he was only four steps off the ground.

" You've got to be kidding me? " *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
' Whats that strange noise? "
Suddenly Kenze shot up, he'd been dreaming and had overslept for that matter. Bolting to his feet, he took a moment to compose himself. In the distance, across the mountains peek he could see two figures standing closely together. Knowing that he wasn't the last person there gave him slight satisfaction and relief, he never liked coming last, at anything. As Kenze grew closer their expressions became clearer. Once in talking distance Kenze introduced himself, he already knew Law very well as they were in the same youth street gang together but he didn't let this show. His expressions remand blank, keeping a straight face standing infront of his sensai. Kenze had seen this man many times before but never had a reason to talk to him before, perhaps this was the oppertune time.

Kenze's whole face raised, his full set of fang like teeth showing, trying to mimic the biggest fack smile he could. " Hello, i'm pleased to meet you both " As he said so, turned slightly and nodded at Law. Turning back to face his sensai he smiled again and continued " I assume from the look of you, your our new sensai? This being the case i would like to take a moment to say...your shoe lace is untied. " Assuming Izumo was going to take his attention off of him, Kenze prepared a suprise attack on his new sensai to assess his combat capabilities. Kenze braced for an uppercut, waiting for his sensai to look down...
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Empty.

Black eyes that were simply pitts of sheer, empty darkness looked on at the steps that the bodyw as climbing. Souless, sparkless, this strange creature walked along. Of course, the rumors had not quietened, in the least, as the people muttered. What was she doing? An Uchiha, walking somewhere? Couldn't she travel mysteriously like all the others? In fact, she cared little for these whispers, dark and almost without true meaning. The girl was walking, her black hair tied back in a ponytail, showing a seriousness. Her face was devoid of all emotions, and her clothing was simple. Black sweater, black pants. Her fighting clothing was underneath, and her pack was on her side, the sweater finishing at her shoulders, showing the straps of her tank top underneath. Her hands were covered by the sleeves of the sweater as well, and that meant no one could see the bruises on them. A simple movement, shifting her right wrist and looking at the watch attached to it, and bam. She was gone, running up the steps.

A white paper was clutched in her left hand. The note hadn't left her hand in two days.. apart from that shower this morning. Yuri had made only a presentable effort, because what was the point to all of the charade? She wasn't pretty, she never was pretty and she wasn't worthy of living right now, was she. But she was alive, the world was grey and she still had to live in this hypocritical society. Great. But the Uchiha had made herself presentable. Her steps stopped, as she arrived at the area.. late. But those empty eyes shone no emotion, even as her voice filtered out for the customary words.

''I apologize for being late. Greeting, I am Uchiha Yuri.''

The words were grey, dead, and said as if they just had to be said, not that she wanted to. She saw the blank pupils of a Hyuuga, and determined no more then that about this male. For she realised quickly, she was the only female here. The girl's face was blank, and emotionless. She lifted her left hand, and release the page finally, which was carried off by a small breeze. Evidently, that was her way of saying that she was meant to be here. Stepping to the side, her hands softly took a doll out of her belt, and softly petted the hair. It was small, and thin, not like her beautiful dolls at home, and made of plastic. The image the doll represented, as it was obviously female, was that of her mother.. and the girl cherished it.

So what was interesting here?
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 pm

As the footsteps grew closer, Izumo heard another noise coming from his left, he turned slightly to see another student dropping in, simply by his common looks Izumo could predict that he was the Hyuuga. He greeted himself as Law Sunaarashi Hyuuga, but he sounded very serious in his approach. Izumo took in a deep strong breath, it was rather weird that he was intimidated by this situation. Not so much the genin themselves, but the fact that their future would be practically in his hands. He would do his best.

Izumo smiled gently, gesturing the boy with a polite nod before Law spoke again asking whom it was who was approaching from the staircase. Izumo almost forget the thing that had just recently grabbed his attention, he turned to see the second one of his male genin ascending the staircase. Izumo presumed this one was Kenze, being that he knew Yuri was the female of the group and Law had already arrived. The boy smiled a weird smile, almost spike like teeth, almost like the boy had fangs. He greeted himself more carefree than Law did, which made Izumo feel a bit less stressed. He glared back with a smile on his face. Once again, before Izumo could speak, Kenze told Izumo that his shoe had been untied. Izumo was unsure why the boy would take his sensei for such a fool, there was a reason Izumo had made it to this rank at such a young age. Kenze sent a strong speedy uppercut at Izumo's face. Why was Izumo being treated so badly, he was a nice shinobi, he would be a great sensei, but the kids we was put with seemed to rough for Izumo to take. Why did the Hokage trust Izumo so much to look after these students.

The young jounin considered using his Kekkei Genkai speed, but then he decided he would use it for a later fight against the three. But even without his Kekkei Genkai, he was still extremely fast. He raised his right hand in one swift movement, blocking the boy's fist before it could get further that Izumo's pectorals. He clenched the boy's fist tight and span him in a 180 degree turn and used his second arm to get the boy in a tight headlock. He didn't choke the boy, but he kept him very secure in place, holding the boy's fist behind his back. Izumo was not one to be attacked, his opponents would never expect such speed. Izumo released the boy and smiled, messing up the boy's hair with his hand. "That's some good speed you got there champ and yes, I am your sensei." Izumo smiled happily as the final student approached quietly, Izumo was unaware until the soft dead voice spoke, stating herself as Yuri Uchiha.

The depression levels coming from the girl were high, Izumo felt bad for her for some reason. He would try to bring out a better personality eventually, some quality time with the squad should get that fixed, but in the meantime, they would begin the meeting. Part one of the meeting was social, a simple introduction of one's hobbies, goals and any added information they wanted to share. Part two would be a bit of fun combat, genin versus jounin. Izumo stepped back and leaned on the railing once more, studying the three genin before him with a pleasant smile.

"Hello, I'm your sensei, Izumo Tatake. I'll be teaching you all I can to develop your abilities as a shinobi before helping you get promoted to chuunin and continue our ninja ways. Firstly, introductions are in order. We will go around the group and talk about ourselves a little bit. State your name, your hobbies and your goals as a ninja, anything else you wish to add is fine also, just try not to talk our ear's off." Izumo said, finishing his speech with a little chuckle. He gestured over to the Hyuuga. "Law, would you like to begin? Izumo asked.
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Law looks to the stairs noticing a familiar face coming up them he glances over with a smirk on his face, Law thinks to himself 'had a feeling id see be teamed with lee good to see he is still around this should be an easy walk in the park i would think' Law then beings to ponder on all the old tactics used and oppenents law and lee have roughed up toegether again he smirks, before he begins to laugh.

Stood back, Law examines his sensai as Kenze tests his reactions with a sly uppercut, trying to catch him off gaurd he then has the pleasure of watches as Kenze is man-handled by the sensai, 'hmmm he seems pretty quick this could be quite an exciting test i cannont wait for it to begin.' Law thinks to himself again.

Again hearing footsteps approach from the stairs Law looks over again to see who the 3rd member could be, only to see a female approaching he was shocked and disgusted at the same time, not ever seeing a female fight he was abit weary to her abilities as a ninja but never the less was willing to see what she had up her selve, as that is what he would wish if the shoes were on the other foot. Then as she approaches closer, he gets a glimpse of her eyes, seeing that she has the mark of the decendant clan of his own the Uchia looking deeply at her eyes he notices the sharnigan, upon seeing this spectical that he has never seen before Law Grows abit more comfortable with her being in the team.

Then noticing her looking towards him, law looks back to his sensai sharply and quickly hoping she didnt see him staring at her, his sensai then begins to smirk, did he notice or is he just grinning randomly? law feels abit imbarassed after staring at Yuri for so long missing what his sensai had been saying, just catches the end of the sentance when he asks law to state his hobbies ect...

Law stands up firmly straighting himself up standing bold, with a straight face he begins to tell the group abit about himself, not easily able to hold the straight face he begins to giggle but continues to tell the group.

" the names Law Sunaarashi Hyuuga, if you havent already noticed i am from the hyuuga clan. i enjoy training and learning new things, ive also grown very fond of fighting hehe.... goals as a ninja hmmm i have many, too many to be precise, i want to be the best be a prodigy known to all an feared by my oppenents and anyone who would dare cross me!"

Law then looks across to Kenze 'thinks i already know what he is going to say hear after spending alot of time with him in the youth gang but trying not to show the jounin they know each other so they can surprise some tactics onto him later, show him how the youth roll'.

law says to Kenze "your turn... Renze is it?" as he conseals a hidden wink from the sensai.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 am

(Just to reminds Izumo & Law, although my user name is Lee it's not my character name. Please call me Kenze.)

The young genin flailed loosing his temper in an attempt to knock Izumo's hand off his head and he did. By doing so Kenze lost his balance and stumbled backwards, tripping, falling and eventually hitting the ground. " Gah! " Kenze was filled with rage, his gritting fangs on display as he snarled. Then like the calm after a storm it dissapeared, replaced by the same devious smile that he had displayed earlier. Dusting himself off Kenze sat up, hunched over he crossed his legs, resting his elbows on his knee's and placing his jaw inbetween in his now open palms. " Well, that certainly was a fine display of your speed sensai. Sorry for the deception, it won't happen again. " This wasn't a lie either, Kenze was sorry, sorry he didn't break the Jounin's nose. Kenze's facial expressions fell blank just after, he began to re-cap just how he ended up on the floor. ' I hate to admit it, but this guys almost impressive. Not even the special jounin at the academy could move that fast. I wonder, could he be the one, the notorious...' Kenze's mind was racing, he'd spent far to long thinking about this.

As he brought his attention back to the current situation he realised they had been joined by another, a girl...'Wait a girl!?' Kenze suddenly had an image flash in the back of his mind, this girl was familiar. Not familiar in the normal sense but something about this girl reminded Kenze of his past...empty. Perhaps he'd seen her at the academy, he didn't really know. He had his friends and that's all that mattered to him, for a moment he almost felt a hint of sadness. He might never see the rest of them again but this wasn't the time for this, shaking his head as if to wil his emotions away.

It was time, his jounin had requested a response and Law's answer was coming to an end, Kenze prepared himself it was almost his turn. ' Why do i have to put up with this crap? errrgh i hate these pointless soul searching sessions.' Kenze snapped out of thought and straight into his answer. Leaping to his feet Kenze coughed to clear his throat, raising his clenched fist over his mouth. " My name is Kenze Hikigan'e. You won't have heard of my clan, i'm not originally from Konohagakure. My hobbies are exploration, adventure and learning about shape manipulation. I hope to one day master it. My goals as a ninja? to be fast enough to save the one's i care about and to avenge someone very close to me. Haha! of course i'd like to make some money along the way! Maybe even become famous. " Answering as best he could Kenze turned to Yuri in hopes she'd take the attention off him with her answer...
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:13 am

Words. Meaningless really, as she simply continued to pamper her doll. Words were useless in battle, so why practice speech? The girl had no idea, even as she felt sick a little. This was not right, the way she was right now. But did she care? Everything was ripped away from her, she had the right to be bitter about the loss of her happiness. Not that she'd end her life, because she knew that if such an act was dared, damnation was not too far behind. Curiosity was still a part of her, something that she could not deny no matter how hard she tried. Yuri's gaze was a little distant, still losing itself into the abyss that was the sky. But she had noticed his gaze, that Hyuuga, which would soon be revealed. Just because she was an Uchiha, that was the fascination. Sometimes, she wished to be normal, to be rid of this curse of a bloodline. She hated it. But the girl stood strong, as she felt the gaze of the people again. Goddamn, couldn't they leave her alone?

Their game, however, did not escape the girl. After all, those beautiful gems were simply a void. Nothing could be read, or betrayed by them. A Hyuuga. Very disapointing, he was like all of them. Arrogant, and wanting power. Those Hyuuga.. sometimes Yuri wished that she could love again, but little did she know, it was just there. Waiting to awaken. But that wouldn't have effect her, anyways. The one male that had attacked their sensei, very foolish, seemed to feel something. Her black gaze starred back, impassive, empty. And his answer was idealistic and yet very agressive. What else would she expect from a bunch of males? Bitterness was very strong within her today, as she waited for something else to happen, as she petted her doll, almost lost in the folds of the dress it was wearing. No one was speaking, and the silence stretched.. and stretched. Until suddenly, she lifted her head. Why was no one speaking?

.. Oh it was her turn.

''Uchiha Yuri.'' was all she said, as she gazed over the three there. It seemed they were anticipating words, or actions, or something. But she shook her head, and silence fell again. But she waved with her hand, indicating she was done, that nothing more was to be said. They knew her name, and that's she had, or that they needed to know. After all, what else did they need to know about a girl with no aspiration, no dreams, no hobbies other then her name? What did she have to tell them? Pity, she did not want, because it was her burden to bear, to suffer with. After all, she was an Uchiha.

And Uchiha never let themselves be controlled by emotion.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Izumo smiled happily as Law began to introduce himself. He enjoyed training, which was good, there would hopefully be plenty of that in Team Izumo. Izumo crossed his armed as he leaned his bottom against the railing, he felt carefree now, relaxing into his squad slowly. Kenze was up next to talk. It seems that he wasn't originally from Konohagakure no Sato, which intrigued Izumo. Kenze wanted to be fast enough to save who he could, what a fitting genin for Izumo, who was Konoha's Speed Demon of course. So far, the two boys seemed to follow in the footsteps of their sensei, interesting enough. The Hokage must have planned these squads perfectly, how else would he fit Izumo with such familiar shinobi. It came around to the female of the group Yuri. Izumo waited patiently for her to talk, she looked up at the three and merely said her name, before gesturing she was finished.

The young jounin cleared his throat deeply, he wondered why the girl had such bad social issues, hopefully she would develop into a more pleasant person soon enough, but Izumo would try not to judge her too much, he wanted to help her fit in a little more, instead of being somewhat of an outcast.

"Well, before we get into a more physical type of meeting, I would like to give you all a chance to ask me one question each about myself, if you want to know anything, I'll answer to the best of my ability." Izumo said, waiting to see what the genin would ask, if they would ask anything. He knew there was a large chance one of them would ask of his abilities, which he would most likely lie about until the physical test began. The genin would soon find out, you do not know somebody until you fight them.
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:48 am

Listening to Kenze speak Law could see his goals still havent changed from the older days still wanting to be the fastest and swiftest shinobi around he enjoyed listening to what he had to say even though he already knew the answer due to not seeing each other in some time due to training and different class schedules in teh academy, but still is glad to be teamed with his tag team partner.

As Kenze Steped down Law waiting in anticipaction to hear the story of this young female genin Yuri, preparing himself in a deep expression awaiting to hear all, he is quickly surprised as she stops after just saying her name, thinking to himself, 'does she really have no aspirations or goals, or is she just trying to conseal herself from the team.... hmmmm... time will tell all'.

Law looks back to his sensai as he begins to speak, hearing what he has to say to the group law proceeds to respond,
"Physical meeting.... hmmm thats more like my kind of thing, hehehe!!!" he then begins to laugh and giggle quite ferociously before stoping instantly with a death like gaze as again a large gust of wind swings around the mountain.

"i have nothing i need to ask, i will learn all i need to know come the physical activities.... so what say we get this show on the road?"

He then glances across to Kenze an Yuri to see if they wish to ask anything of thier new sensai before the tasks ahead are initiated into the physical activities the sensai has planed ahead.....
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm

The squad meeting was progressing rather slowly for Kenze, explanations were never really his thing. Not that it was a problem, it wasn't like he had anything better to do and he certainly didn't want another disiplinary for failing to follow instructions. The sky was clear, temprature warm, bliss. Almost unnatural for this time of year.
' Maybe this isn't so bad, i guess i'll play along for now. ' Kenze's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden silence following Yuri's responce, her answer short and sweet. The kind of dialog Kenze would always appreciate in circumstances such as this.
'Uchiha Yuri?...'

Izumo spoke, his attention shifted from Yuri to his sensai...
"Well, before we get into a more physical type of meeting, I would like to give you all a chance to ask me one question each about myself, if you want to know anything, I'll answer to the best of my ability."

Kenze's smile faded as he felt some tension in the air, Law was the first to answer but his eagerness had already taken control. Like most Hyuuga Kenze had met, arrogant and headstrong, sometimes Kenze wondered if he should have been born into their clan. However, there was one question he wished to ask his new sensai, a question that had to be answered. As Law's glance fell onto Kenze his smile returned, he nodded. hoping to reasure him that it wouldn't be much longer. His head raised out of his palms, placing them on the floor infront of himself, pushing down. Kenze front flipped himself forward, landing on his heels. His back cracking in satisfaction as he stood up straight, his finesse flawless. He approached Izumo, cracking his neck from side to side as he walked. Smirking, confident.

" Izumo sensai! I have a question for you..." Kenze said in a devious tone once he was in wispering distance, he stopped. Leaning over Izumo's right shoulder only slighty, just enough so only Izumo could hear. Kenze was silent for a moment, he could feel how uncomfertable Izumo was becoming. Placing his left hand on Izumo's left shoulder so he couldn't pull back, Kenze began to wisper, ever so faintly.
" Sensai, why are you wearing pink 'Hello Kitty' panties?? "
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Another glance, another lost stare. It was almost frightening how doll like her eyes looked, glassy, and lifeless. It was almost as if there was no human Yuri, and only this doll stood in the girl's place. She spoke little to none, as it was evident, so for any word spoken, there only a prompt. No will, no life. It was almost scary how she simply just followed things, becoming a creature of habit, hollow and without meaning. Too strange, and yet.. it was almost beyond fear. It was horrifying. The girl held no more questions, even as her two teammates delivered themselves to antic. Both Taijutsu users, evidantly, and no one had noticed her doll. Good. And for Izumo-sensei.. she knew him. A Uchiha could not afford to be lacking in knowledge about the village, they were it's most prestegious clan. That, and it wasn't hard to put two and two together, after all, she had gotten her peak at the higher ups. Probably, it would escape anyone's mind, the little girl that used to follow her father to the mission briefings and things like that so much more alive and joyful then the one before them.

She couldn't hate, but she couldn't love either. A cursed semi state, a state that is only true emptiness filled her being, as she starred at her teammates with blank eyes. Waiting for their sensei to get this all over with. The weather may be warm and pleasant, the sky may be blue and cheerful... but it was all gray. Gray and chilly, empty and lost, at least to the self same feeling Uchiha before them. Her gaze was still lost in the doll, the beautiful doll before her, and nothing in the world could make that gaze change at the moment. Nothing.. and she waited for the something.

As long as they left the doll alone.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 am

Law stated he had nothing to ask, he just wanted to get started with the combat. This amused Izumo, he thought he would get bombarded with three silly questions immediately. Kenze stepped forward and stated he had a question. Kenze stepped closer and closer to until he reached nice and closely to Izumo's ear. It made the young jounin feel a little uncomfortable, being that he had the shinobi in striking distance, even though Izumo looked unguarded, his attention to the boy was peaking, ready to defend himself if Kenze tried to sneak an attack again. Kenze whispered into Izumo's ear, asking him why he was wearing pink panties.

Izumo rolled his eyes, which the boy wouldn't see as he was leaning over Izumo's shoulder. He knew that this was another distraction, because Izumo didn't even own a pair of pink underwear, let alone wear a pair. The boy took his sensei for a fool, silly boy. Izumo was a nice sensei, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to go all out in the physical test, he had to prove to these genin that he was the real deal sensei and Izumo needed to test their abilities completely, an enemy shinobi wouldn't go easy on them, Izumo needed to teach them this immediately.

Izumo leaned back and smirked and Kenze, before instantly, using great speed, he grabbed the boy with both of his hands, by the shirt the boy was wearing. Izumo flipped the boy over in an instant throwing him over the bars of the building and down to the lower street. Izumo wanted to see if the boy had learned chakra control yet, he wondered if he could manage walking up the building. The worst thing that could happen is the boy would plummet down into the tarp below and crash onto his bottom. A little embarrassing, but not to bad after all.

"Let's begin then, don't hold back on me." Izumo said looking at Yuri and Law. He dropped his arms keeping himself looking unguarded at all times. He knew there was one behind him, Kenze. If he managed to control his chakra and speed up the building then he would be able to try to attack Izumo from his 'blind slide' but truth was it wasn't a blind side at all. By the time Kenze would reach the top if his chakra control was successful, one of the other two genin would be charging at Izumo. With a swift dodge. Kenze and the second comrade would crash into each other unexpectedly. 'Let's see how smart they are in their attacks. Izumo thought carelessly.

(OOC: Lee, sorry if it seems like I godmodded you, I just wanted to hurry along, you being as close as you were, you probably wouldn't of escaped my grasp)
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:50 am

Watching as he saw Kenze approach Izumo, he wondered what kenze was planing, then when he heard Kenze tell thier sensai he was wearing pink hello kitty underpants, he began to laugh histerically, then coming to a hault as he watched kenze get thrown over the edge of the building. Law then smirks as he claps his hands closed, then flicks his head to the side whispering the words "Hair wind" Launching a pillar of wind upwards from below Kenze throwing him up into the air at a high pace leaving him open to use a move on the unexpecting Izumo who thinks he is still falling to the floor. Law then Activates his Byakugan and jumps backwards and then slightly shuffling his feet hardly noticable and while in conjuction with his Hibiki-Kaze he makes a slight sound that makes it sound like someone has hit the floor from the echo'd sound of the jump back sounds like Kenze landed on his ass + the sound of the shuffling feet, sounds like someone running up the side of the building from behind the Izumo hoping he wouldnt notice Kenze falling from above him, then echos the noise to sound like its coming from behind Izumo to distract his attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamikaze - Hair Wind
Type: Attack
Element: Wind
Fuuton Ninpou • Kamikaze is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Law will generate pillars of spinning wind. This wind can be used to help fan the flames of a Fire element attack or be used to throw his enimies around the battlefield.

Name: Hibiki-Kaze (Echo-Wind)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Using the wind to carry sound, Law is able to confuse his enimie by making it sound like he is coming from one or many directions which he is infact not even there or coming from another.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 pm

(OOC: No problem Izu, i found it funny that you threw me off a moutain and yeah i wouldn't of even seen your hands move. xD)

Believing to have finaly tricked Izumo, a faint smirk began to grow across Kenze's pale face but this was only for a moment. The young Genin soon found him self in his sensais clutch's being pulled into the air, suprised Kenze had been caught off guard. He knew there was nothing he could do, the speed at which Izumo had launched him into the air left little time to counter. Under normal circumstance's Kenze would be freaked out but Izumo seemed like a nice guy, he knew he'd never put his life in danger. Kenze just let gravity take hold of him, leaning his head back he looked out into endless blue.
' Brother, where are you? Have you forgotten about me... '

Interrupted by a sudden jolt, Kenze found himself being forced higher into the air. A strange pressure was pushing against his back, be began to gain speed, faster and faster.
' Ah! what the hells happening to me!? ' The question continued to echo in his mind, he found himself shooting past the top of the mountian. He wondered if this was Izumo's doing but just as the panic set in he came to a slow, steady, stop. Looking down at the three, Izumo had his back to Kenze seemingly unaware of what just happen. Lillium, preocupied with something too dull and small to make out. Then, he caught Kenze's eye.
' So, it was Law! haha he's obviously sick of all this idol chat. Well Izumo i'll see just how fast you really are. ' Just after, Kenze's mind focused on his task at hand. Izumo hadn't noticed or so it seemed. As Kenze fell closer towards the ground he was picking up speed at a rapid pace. His eye's glared with rage, Izumo targetted he made specific hand signs " Pay back time..Kasumi Juusha no jutsu! ". As the words were spoke, small pockets of smoke exploded all around Kenze. As it cleared revealing five identical new copies of himself, drawing their kunai out they continued to fall from different directions attempting a suprise attack on Izumo. Kenze, secretly behind the others performed another set of hand sign's but held the final symbol to charge the attack.

Kasumi Juusha no jutsu [Mist Servant Technique]
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:27 pm

The girl watched, not even paying attention. Stupid fools, she simply let them do as they would, stepping back into the trees. She would not mix herself in this, the both of them could knocked out. In fact, the Uchiha girl did not want to fight at all, as she sat there, playing with her lovely doll. That's they only reason she would get mixed, if she got directly attacked. Her medical eyes followed their movements, with practiced knowledge of the going-ons. The body was.. known well to her. The girl simply watched, still grooming her doll, eerily silent still..

[ok so short.. but I haven't got much to do. Sorry for the wait, I had to do a couple things rl.]
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 am

As Kenze was hurled over the edge, Law quickly tried taking advantage of the distracted Izumo by charging at him suddenly. Izumo's concentration was split in three ways, keeping an eye of each genin, but Yuri didn't seem interested in joining the little spar. She would soon, when Izumo would provoke her, but it would be best to deal with the two boys first, they rushed into things and now would be taken out nice and quickly. Izumo reached for his Kougi, which was his katana. The blood stained red coloured katana was grasped firmly in Izumo's right hand, as he had just removed it from it's holster that was positioned on Izumo's back.

Izumo quickly felt a presence behind him, he was shocked Kenze had made it up so quickly. Izumo reached into his pouch pulling out four shuriken in his left hand, hurling them at Law to distract him while Izumo dealt with Kenze first. He turned around to see six copies of Kenze standing before him, he was unsure whether it was a clone technique or not, but Izumo would show no mercy here. They attacked Izumo with kunai in hand which wasn't much of a challenge for Izumo. He began concentrating all his momentum into his feet before leaping in a sudden movement towards the doppelgangers, rapidly slashing at each of them, causing them to disperse in a unique fashion, it seemed they were illusions. Izumo destroyed five of the very quickly as he waited for his genin to attempt another attack.

Quote :
Name: Rapid Slashing
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This is only possible if the user has the 'Kenjutsu' specialty. By focusing physical energy into their movements, they can quickly slash at the opponent with any kind of sword, especially useful with a two handed sword when they dont expect multiple quick attacks. Best for intimidating an opponent and forcing them to flee from a flury of oncoming attacks. The Rapid Slashing one can pull off about three slashes in a second, for a maximum of three seconds, This makes a possibility of nine comlete slashes at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 am

Glancing as Lee is in the air Law sees as he begins to make up his clones begins to smerk then jumps forward looks to Yuri, "Lets GOOOOOOOooooooo....... WHAT!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!?" then looking forward thinking to himself 'good she will only proberly get in the way'. Law prepares for action sliding his foot across the floor in a circle action to bring himself in position ready for attack.

Looking to see his sensai reach for his shuriken Law smirks "Do you really think they would delay me at all?" He dodges swiftly looking up to see his sensai slicing up Kenze's clones. Law then performs a Bunshin no Jutsu echoing then charges his senai while charging his Juuho Soushiken While still in the mean time echoing all noise he is making to his clone who is proforming the same actions to help confuse Izumo of which is the real and which is not! The clone being the one running from the front where as the real one stayed low to the ground with his approach using the clone army as a distraction to his upcoming attack.

If successful Law will hit Izumo twice with his spectral dragons knocking him down in towards the ground forcing so hard will knock him into a small whole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Juuho Soushiken - Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist
Type: Attack
Description: Juuho Soushiken is a Taijutsu technique. After gathering chakra to his fists, Law will skillfully spin towards her target to avoid attack and strike them. Spectral lion heads will then form around his fists.

Last edited by L@W on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:25 am

(OOC: Again, Law my characters name is Kenze lol)

His heart, pounding against a tight chest. Adrenaline rushing through his body, he knew the time had come to make his descent. Exhailing slowly, he took aim. It was now or never, while his clones kept Izumo occupied atleast for now. The jounin was by no means stupid although Kenze would never admit that, he knew. The moment drew near, pressure built up, rising with the intensity. Law was now within striking distance and with the imminent threat of Izumo realising Kenze's mist clones couldn't cause him any damage, it was time to act. The clones that had been sliced down by Izumo had now reformed and continued to horde around him if doing nothing but obstructing his view of the surrounding area.

With the final hand sign performed Kenze's mouth exploded out into a barrage of sphere shaped liquid bullets. Firing multiple shots at and around Izumo from above, after a quick burst of shots Kenze proceeds to perform one final hand sign and vanish within a small cloud of smoke.

Name: Teppoudama [Bullet]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Suiton [Water]
Description: Suiton • Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, the user manifests a large amount of water in his mouth which he can then spit at his opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Name: Substitution
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A basic jutsu that allows the user to switch places with a nearby person or object such as a section of a log or an opponent. The best situtation in which to use it is when you are about to be struck with an attack. It is a fundemental jutsu in which mostly all ninja know.
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 pm

They seemed to have this well under control. Seating herself on the nearby bench, the girl watched with little interest, but a keenness that was definately Uchiha-like. Her eyes focused and now she was watching. No interest, but out of necessiaty. The girl had to know how her teammates worked, to find their aches and their hurts before they could affect them. The girl was doing her job as a medic, and even then, she could see a bit of the flimsy tactics. Clone didn't move the environement, and any well seasoned Genin knew that. That's how she could slightly tell, but not exactly, as she cocked her head to the side, still playing with her doll. No one had provoked her yet, which was spectacularly good, as she reflected. Perhaps Izumo-sensei would try to take her on alone. That would be interesting, perhaps, but the girl was starring for now, unaffected. Her eyes were not glazed over, but attentive. Perhaps the first human like movement she produced. In lack of hate to guide her, she had become only a monotone doll herself.. and she needed a direction. Something far inside Yuri yearned to be provoked, to give her a reason to do something. And once the process starts, that little piece inside knew that everything would set right.

But the question was, did they realise that?

[Sorry, been horribly sick. getting back slowly.]
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:51 am

Izumo muttered to himself in disappointment when he realized he was fooled by Kenze. The boy didn't create regular clones, they were reforming illusions. Izumo held his Kougi sword firmly in his right hand as he began charging wind chakra into his left hand. Izumo scanned the rooftop quickly, to see who was attacking from which direction. The young uchiha girl remained in the same spot, unfazed about the battle that was taking place, but Kenze and Law were preparing a barrage of attacks already again, they moved fast, but not fast enough.

Izumo grunted loudly as he swung his arm, releasing the wind blade that had just charged at his arm. It aimed down at the two Law's, one of which was a doppelganger, Izumo was unsure which one was the real Law, but this technique would find out by pulverizing them both into the ground. The Wind Blade technique are extremely sharp and unblockable, it was only able to be dodged, but unfortunately for the two Law's they were sliding across the ground right into the attack. This attack could be the attack that ended Law's life, for Izumo had seen this attack end other peoples life in the past.

Izumo quickly turned his attention back to Kenze, who had created a large water bullet that was coming down to hit Izumo at a quick pace. Izumo scolded himself for not dealing with Kenze before Law, he now had the boys attack nearing him, no time to perform hand seals for a jutsu, only one hand seal would fit into the small time period Izumo had. Izumo decided he would dodge the jutsu instead, charging momentum and chakra into his feet he leaped high into the air, rotating quickly, completing four spins, before landed a few meters away from his previous location. Izumo had successfully dodged the attack and now would get Yuri involved in the fight and test his two male genin by seeing how much they valued their comrades lives. Izumo still had plenty of momentum in his feet and he wanted to use this to his advantage. He launched himself quickly, as if he had used the body flicker technique and he appeared behind Yuri, the defenseless little female. Izumo raised his Kougi blade up again her little throat, if she moved an inche, he would slit it in an instant. He had to show he meant business now, even if it meant dispatching the poor girl in an instant.

Quote :
Name: Kaze no Yaiba [Wind Release: Wind Blade]
Description: A ninjutsu technique where the ninja creates a whirlwind blade around their arm with chakra. The blade slices through almost anything and cannot be easily blocked, as it is said that "nothing can stop a blade of wind." This would mean that even weapon labeled as indestructible or unbreakable would easily be sliced through by this move. This technique does not require hand seals.

Name: Rising Crescent
Description: Izumo uses this technique when surrounded at close range. He can perform it with his katana. He releases a burst of chakra from his feet to propel himself upward while simultaneously spinning and slashing with his weapon(s). He makes four complete rotations as he rises ten feet into the air almost instantly. Each strike knocks the opponent upward a little bit, to allow more attacks to connect.
Back to top Go down
L@W
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L@W

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 am

Moving along the roof top law sees the falling Kenze launch his bombardment towards the un-aware Izumo, smirking as he sees the wind chakra build around his oppenents hand and sees him begin to release it due to his high visual sensory skills from the byakugan aswell as the reflex bonus from his Juuho Soushiken, Law manages to push himself high up off the roof into the air seeing his clone get annihilated and the second blast pulverize the ground below, then looking back to the front Law see's Izumo jumping into the air Law then all of a sudden there is a huge poof of smoke Law then lands on the roof abit further along abit further out of sight then slowly moving towards Izumo purposly trying to split his concentration.

Really when the smoke went off Law Made a Buushin no jutsu then body flickered from behind the smoke to a location a few meters behind Izumo awaiting further advancement from his team mates!
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:20 am

Waiting, for the moment that never came. Izumo was quick to act and now, there was nothing Kenze could do. This did not sit well with the young genin but there was no more time to think. He needed to act like Izumo had, the Jounins movements were quick and efficiant he had noway of matching them. Kenze began to loose hope, Law's attack had failed. Now, to make matters worse Izumo had taken Yuri captive. Kenze was close to his limit, fatigue was beginning to set in. Taking a deep breath Kenze allowed his body to raise up, one of the puddles on the ground began to waver. Kenze's clones fell to the ground returning to their base form as Kenze himself arose from the puddle. His eyes set on Izumo, snarling his teeth in an attempt to show the Jounin his frustration. Kenze turned his head only slightly in Laws direction and nodded, trying to make him aware of his next action. Turning his attention back to Izumo and Yuri he smirked, still keeping his guard up he began to slowly step forward.

" Izumo...I know how you Jounin think, your not going to hurt us were your students. You think because Yuri's the girl of the group i'm going to care? Hah, you don't know me at all. " As the last words were spoke from Kenze's mouth he drew a kunai into hand, spinning it around his thumb with such finesse before clutching it tightly in hand. Of course, Kenze was bluffing. He didn't want anything to happen to one of his squad but he couldn't show weakness, after all it wasn't his style. Stabbing his only kunai into ground to the side of him he cleared his throat and continued.
" So, how about you let Yuri go and i'll teach you a lession in hand to hand combat? i'll even let you have one free hit.." His tone confident, sticking his chin out taunting Izumo to take a shot. Hopefully when the time comes, Law will have enough time to act and help Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Her attention was gained. Izumo-sensei had crossed the line, as the girl watched the destruction of that doll she carried. It had been carried by the wind, and now the pieces lied on the battle field, the girl's black eyes trained on the remains. Her eyes closed, as suddenly a small laugh came from her throat, slightly rough, as if she was holding back something.. ''Izumo-sensei, you should not have done that.'' she said, before stilling again, watching her teammates. The single movements that they would make, they now counted much more then simple games. She had to plan, because she could not expect more then muscle from those two. She was the medic, and she was their brain. Law was a Hyuuga, she had caught that, and that would be useful. Now, she almost wished she was stronger, as something inside of her was burning, almost like a hungry fire licking her insides. It was almost pleasant feeling, the buzz in her temple and the nervous shaking of her body. The girl was smiling at her teammates, almost as if telling them not to worry, as she knew he would not hesitate to kill as soon as she moved. How to catch Izumo off guard.. she had to find such a way. Distraction, and she could trap him with her Temporary Body Paralysis Technique. The girl wasn't afraid, and didn't even seem to bat an eyelash, as she chuckled again.

''Art thou here, a wavering soul
A wandering path in the cold
Eyes that could only beg for time
Are linked to the hands of the crime.

Must I stare in distant thought
Was it all for naught?
Foolish ideals and nightmared dreams
Falling all apart at the seams.''

Her voice took a strange accent as she sung, those eyes sparkling even more. The song stopped, as she still waited for a moment, before that gaze, calculating, but fiery, shifted to Kenze, as she mouthed the words to him. Since their sensei was not starring at her lips, this was perfect to communicate. 'Just keep up the tough guy act, as soon as he gets away from me, I'll nab him. Get Law to strike from behind, I can heal small scratches. And don't be surprised.' she mouthed to him, thrice to make sure he got the message, before she twirled the part of the plan in action. The girl didn't move, but drawing from what she heard in parent's bedroom one night, the Uchiha let out a vunerable, loud and convincing moan. She hoped it startled Izumo long enough to let the two muscle heads attack.

Yuri was awake.

Last edited by Lilium on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm

The true test had begun, finally, it was about to get interesting. How would the boys react with Yuri's life in danger and more importantly, how would Yuri react, surely they knew that they were the underdogs in this situation. Yuri first warned Izumo that he shouldn't have done such an action that he just did. "Yuri, your not in the position to be telling me what I shouldn't do. You move and you die." Izumo said, whispering into Yuri's ear quietly enough for the boys not to hear.

Next to contribute in the negotiation was Kenze, saying that he knew Izumo wouldn't harm Yuri, he wouldn't be allowed as a sensei, he then continued to say that he also didn't care about Yuri's life. "Kenze, you think I'm bluffing, take one step closer, either of you, see what your actions will do to your teammate. Yuri's death is apart of a code if needed, if I happen to slit her throat, it means you failed the test, these tests are strong and tough, some shinobi in other squads won't survive, the Hokage understands this, therefore Yuri's death won't go unnoticed, but if you think I'd be punished for this, your sadly wrong." Izumo explained, still keeping his peripherals intact, allowing him to keep notice of his surroundings to make sure none of the three attempted anything silly.

After this brief discussion between Kenze and Izumo, Yuri began to sing an obscure song with somewhat of a unique and weird accent. Izumo didn't know what the girl planned with such a song, but Izumo remained unphased, he couldn't concentrate on the girls voice, it was a distraction, he instead concentrated on the three genin to make sure they didn't try anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Five Meeting [P]   Squad Five Meeting [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Five Meeting [P]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next