Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 3 Meeting!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 am

It was a calm day in Konoha, the sun was shining and there was a small softy breeze that whispered in each persons' ears. Yondaime was sleeping in his bedroom on the main building of the Hyuuga clan, where the Hyuugas from the main branch slept, but suddenly a raven appeared at the window and started to "knock" on the window.
"I want to sleep...Five more minutes, please..." Without anyone on the room, Yondaime started to talk to no one because he thought that one relative was calling for him, and as the window wasnt opened, the raven continued..."I'm coming! Heh, what is that?! A raven, huh?! Let see..."

As he opened the scroll a message started to appeared within it:

"Hi there Yondaime, its me the Hokage, I'm writing to tell you that a new squad has been assigned to every jounin disposable in the village and here i show you your new team, known now as Team 3.

Squad Three
Sensei: Yondaime Hyuuga

Genin:
1.Kinzoku Nara
2.Uchiha Ulkira
3.Initake Inahara

~Hokage~ "

Yondaime picked the scroll and cut the initial part of it and wrote 3 letters for each genin so they could meet him in the Hot Springs at 12:00, and then he gladly gave them to the raven and sent him to their places so they could receive their messages. After it he picked his hyuuga's white rob and put it on, so he could go get something to eat.

After he ate he went calmly to the hot Springs thinking of the new Genins, while he lightened a cigarette and smoke it.

OCC: Get there first! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Ulkira sat on the roof of his house, gazing up at the sky. The sky was a clear blue, with no visible clouds, and a soft breeze played through the air, lifting Ulkira's hair. Ulkira looked down at the street in front of his house. He could see the place where he and his brother had fought. Ulkira clenched his fist as he remembered the fight. He needed to get stronger, fast. As he brought his green eyes back upto the sky, he saw a raven swoop by and dive towards him. Ulkira stood up as the raven came lower and held out his hand. The raven landed on it and Ulkira noticed the scroll tied to its leg. Untying the scroll, he opened it as the raven took flight once again and saw that it was a message from his Sensei, telling him about the Squad meeting at the Hot Springs.

Rolling up the scroll, Ulkira junped to the ground and went inside his house. He grabbed his ninja gear and headed to wards the Hot Springs, leaping from rooftop to rooftop to get there quickly. When he reached the Hot Springs, he sat down on a tree branch, waiting for his Sensei and teammates to arrive. He was a little early, but he hoped the others wouldn't take long. He was eager to get started on missions now that he was a Genin. He ripped a leaf of a branch and began crumbling it while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Initake was sitting on his front porch steps, eager to get his day started. He had just woken up and was looking for something to do. Initake stands up. he walks iside his small home. Gets a drink, and then walks back outside. he looks up a the beautiful, blue sky and then he sees a small figure emerging from far away.
"hmm. now what might this be?" He sees the raven with the scroll tied around it's neck and he unties the scroll, takes it, and reads the scroll. It was a croll from his new squad sensei. Initake was so excited about the notification of the meeting, he threw his drink, grabbed his ninja gear, and ran out the door as fast as physically possible, for he transformed into a cheetah, and then ran there.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

OOC: The other genin is sick so he didnt post...dont worry he said he will try to post tomorrow.
I know this is short though i was waiting for you guys so we could start our mission...

BIC: When Hajime reached there he noticed there were a lot of people in the Hot Springs, and so it would be extremely hard to find his team. "I forgot that the villagers are in their holidays so they come here to enjoy and relax. Lucky me they are villagers and not genins..." [/i]As he looked around he noticed a young boy sitting on a tree branch, crumbling leaves as he waited, so Hajime came to him. With an quick movement Hajime appeared behind the Genin and sat down next to him. "Hey, have you received my message?"
While he waited for an answer suddenly he noticed the villagers were all inside so the outside was clear so see, and as he looked he noticed a strange cheetah coming towards them. [i]"Nice move..."
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:10 am

Kin had been walking out the door of his house, already listening to his music. He hadn't brushed his hair or anything because of him always wearing a beanie. He sat on his porch steps, scratching his cheek, wondering what he was going to do today with his old team gone, he had nothing to do. All of a sudden a messenger bird landed right next to him as he took the message off of it and pet the bird as it flew away.

The message had said that his new team had been decided, and that they where to meet eachother at the Hotsprings. Kin's left eye started to twitch, hotspring... He thought this to himself as he hoped his sensei wasn't a pervert. Even though Kin wasn't dressed to go meet anybody at a hotspring, he got up and streched. "Mom, I'm going off to meet my new team." He spoke this has his mom yelled back, but he couldn't here here.

Kin started to walk down the street, turning up his music louder then before wondering what his new team was going to be like. I really hope these guys aren't hyperactive like most people are in this village, or perverted... For some strange reason, Kin had always had a problem with this kind of people.

Not long after thinking, he was already there, he hadn't lived far away from the hotsprings in the first place. The place seemed kind of crowded for being this early. He started to walk down a pathway as he yawned, looking for his new team. He had no clue what to look for, but out of nowhere he saw two people and a ... Kin paused, "What the hell is that?" Kin spoke out loud now for once instead to himself as he walked over to them.

For once he decided to turn his cd player off along with putting his earphones around his neck, wanting to listen clearly for once in his life. This was a rare for Kin to take of his earphones, only doing it when he took a shower or when he really had too. "Umm, are you gu..." Once again he paused and said, "You beings my team." Kin said this as a joke wondering what the hell the animal was and what it was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 pm

"So it seems we are all together now...We have gathered here because i want you guys to know that we have a mission and while we travel you have the opportunity to know each others, dont waste it since we are going for a B-Ranked mission. " As he talked he pushed for another cigarette and watched the leafs falling on the ground as they twisted around and around.

"You might dont know whats our objective during the mission so i will tell you, we have to take a secret scroll from the Hokage to Suna, with unknown contain, so beware, it might appear some criminals during the travel. If they appear its easier if we are close to the villages so we can get aid from them, but dont stress up i trust you guys and i know you are strong. Lets go!"

In a blink of eyes Yondaime disappeard in the leaves...

OOC: If you need to post here post, if you dont need pm me so i post in the Wind country, so we can begin our mission!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad 3 Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 Meeting!   Squad 3 Meeting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 3 Meeting!
Page 1 of 1