Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 am

(( to be posted in by squad one. our order will be by when you post in here. so post quickly.))
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 am

Zeke arrived into the area, and met up with his Jouin Sensei. Zeke was happy to fianally met her, because he was the same as Zeke...Uchiha. Zeke thought things were gonna rock having her as a sensei. This was the firs time they were going to see each other. Zeke was the first one to arrive at the meeting with his sensei. All the others from his group had yet to come. Zeke was eager to begin his start as Squad 1, and be with his sensei learning all sort of things from normal ninja techniques, and information, to sacred Uchiha stuff. Zeke quickly walked over to his sensei, and greeted her.

Hey there Riki Sensei. Zeke said unusually cheerful. How are you? he asked. Zeke studied his new teacher, and waited for a response. He turned his head to the left, and right trying to see if any of his teammates were arriving. Zeke knew that they were all getting together so that they could all meet, and greet eachother. Zeke also hoped they would have something to do, like thier first mission, or a simple group activity. It wasnt really the fact that he was in a group, or squad, or had teammates, but mostly the fact that he had an Uchiha sensei. He just couldn't get over it. Zeke looked at all the people all around him as he patiently for an answer, and for something to happen. So far his day had been pretty boring, so this had really made things spark.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Shibito had been told that he was to meet his Squad leader and other team members at the training area and he felt happy, he was going to meet with people he would be spending a long time with. He readied himself and picked up Tomoni, his puppet, he brought Tomoni almost everywhere with him, for comfort above all other reasons. He threw Tomoni over his shoulders and headed out. As he was travelling, he was thinking on what he knew of his squad so far, the only thing he knew was his leader was called Rika Uchiha, an Uchiha always meant a bucket of laughs, he laughed to himself as he reached the Training area.

He arrived and noticed that someone else was already there, his leader was there but so was who he supposed to be a teammate, his teammate seemed a little too eager. He walked up and simply said "Hello, my name is Shibito Daichi and this is Tomoni" pointing to Tomoni on his shoulders "and I'm in this squad, pleased to meet you."
He stood there, played with Tomoni's arm a little and then awaited the arrival of the third and final teammate and a response from the 2 here.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:26 am

(Three days earlier)

Osaru was told by one of the village Genin that Team 1 was meeting in what was called the 'Training Area'. The 'Training Area' was really just an open park inside the village that most of the Shinobi used for training purposes. All the Kunoichi left him was a date and Training Area before she vanished. Osaru just sighed as he walked back to his house and continued on with his day.

(Present Day)

Osaru fell off his bed again to the sound of his alarm, jsut like every other morning. He looks up through the pile of shinobi and sheets and sees the time. Crap! He thinks as he bolts to stand up Our meeting is in a few minutes! He quickly dresses himself, making sure to equip all of his shinobi gear and tools and heads out the door. He whistles once to call Karasu, his raven companion, as he runs down the road. The bird comes flying down at him, landing swiftly on his shoulder. Osaru held his hand up, as if to give the bird some food, but then he realized he forgot breakfast for the two of them. He swears to himself in his head as he races down the streets of Konoha to get to the meeting on time.

The bird flies off for the moment to search for some breakfast, since Osaru forgot, just as Osaru fins the meeting place. He sees a Jounin, a Genin, and...and...HIM! Osaru recognizes the second Genin as the 'Red-eyed Firebreather' known as Zeke. Osaru glares at him, hoping Zeke recognizes Osaru as well. Both have been enemies since their academy days and have fought on many occasions. Osaru just flies at him as silent as he could be.Right hand in fist, left hand holding a kunai...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Rika was happy to meet her new squad members. It had been a long time since she had taken genin under her wing. She didnt know how she should greet them. Then a dark haired genin walked in her direction. He was shorter than her and had on a black jacket. She quickly spotted the uchiha crest on the shoulder. So this is the Uchiha kid in my squad. I need to figure out his elements as soon as i can. Rika was happy to have one of her own clan in the squad and hoped this meeting would go well for her. "Hi, im Rika your new sensei."she said and continued waiting for the others. Another genin made his way onto the scene. He looked slightly off to Rika and she had a feeling he wasnt just normal, but she shrugged it off for the moment. She made eye contact with him and greeted him with the same comment she gave the first member of the squad. The three of them waited for the final member, and within seconds, he showed, but he looked at zeke and seemed to get really angry. Rika saw him reach for a kunai and she immedeatly activated her sharingan. The powerful mangekyou sharingan took its form and Rika shunshined in front of zeke. She looked directly into the genin with the kunai's eyes. Using a genjutsu she learned in her days as an anbu. an illusionary tree sprouted and within seconds it wrapped itself around the genin completely immobalizing him. Rika grabbed the kunai and put it in her pack. She walked around the tree and waited for an explaination of what he was doing just now.

((I can godmod here because my speed is completely unreadable for genins, especially when i shunshin.))

Name: Magen • Jubaku Satsu - Demonic Illusion • Tree Binding Death
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the userwill disappear and approach his/her target. Once near his/her target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab his/her target with a kunai/katana.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:14 pm

The last thing Osaru saw was a Sharingan eye before a humongous tree wrappeed around him. He recognized it from the rumors of the Uchihas. So now my sensei is an Uchiha too? This isnt going to end well... he though to himself. The Kitsukis have hated the Uchihas four thousands of years; Osaru is just carrying on that grudge.

Can I go now? He asked in a scarcastic voice. He knew he would have to stay in the Genjutsu or face some other punishment from his peers and sensei...

(Short post, sorry)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:08 pm

[Hello? Is anyone else active on this team?]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:13 pm

(yea, they need to post. im pretty active but they dont ever seem to post... so i cant just randomly post over and over.)
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Zeke was happy to have met his new sensei, and that she was an Uchiha. He later saw one of his comrades show up, and it wa that Osaru kid he had fought before. Zeke was about to say something, when suddenly, Osaru charged. Zeke was going to defend himself, but his sensei was in front of him, and had entrapped Osaru in a Genjutsu. Zeke was angered and awestruck at the same time. He was mad that his sensei had intervened when Zeke could have handled it himself, but he was alos impressed at her great speed. Zeke was about to yell at his sensei in a tone that would have been most wise, but then quickly changed his mind, and spoke in a calm tone, trying to hide his anger, but making sure he got his point across.

Why did you do that? Zeke asked cooly. I can defend myself, and didn't need your help to dodge his attack. He added. Zeke shifted slightly, and smirked as he looked at the helpless Osaru. It was funny to see him like that, but still annoying that he had been defended by his sensei. He looked up at his sensei. he was about to look at her eyes so he could see her Sharingan, but then realised that would be completely idiotic, because then he would get caught in her Genjutsu. He quickly looked away before he met her eyes, and then felt stupid for even thinking of doing such a thing, and especially when he was of the same clan, and knew of this power.

Zeke waited for a response from his sensei, and when she didnt answer in the first few seconds he said, "Rika sensei I asked a question, and would like an answer if you don't mind. he looked at his sensei as he spoke, but not to her face, becaause she still had her Sharingan activated. He waited for her answer, and then sudednly realised that he should have worded his sentence differently since he was speaking to his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Shibito had just noticed the next group member and barely got to say "hello" Before he was leaping at the other member and then Rika jumped in at an icredible speed and trapped the genin, Shibito tried to contain his laughter and did, he just noticed, his team had 2 uchihas and a hothead, this was just great, he did not believe the group would be able to work together if this was how the genin hothead acted towards the other genin. He then heard the other asking why Rika intervened, Shibito was wondering what was up with these guys, they seemed to be the sort who were going to try and get one up on the other and try to show who was the best, that would mean they would either strenghten really fast because of the competition or they would kill each other. Shibito took a few steps back, he was not going to get caught up in this.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:42 am

Osaru just glares in response to Zeke's smirk. He doesnt know the hatred I feel towards him, and the rest of the damned Uchihas He thinks about spiting on his face, but realizes hes still helpless at the hands of his new sensei. He just sighs, waiting to be released. His eyes drift across the team, and he notices the third squad member. This one appears to be either very quiet or a goody-two-shoes. This is going to be difficult... He thinks to himself. Two Uchihas and a goody-two-shoes training alongside me? I feel screwed already...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:50 am

Rika walked over to the genin and looked him over. She could tell he didnt like zeke. She knew that the Uchiha clan wasnt generally liked, so this didnt come as a surprise. Rika took the kunai from his hand and looked it over quickly with her sharingan. The genin could probably feel a dark presence from her while this was active because of the nature and extreme power these eyes exude. She opened the side pouch on her leg and put the kunai away. Rika turned to the others and scaned them with her eyes before closing them. When she opened her eyes they were her normal shade of dark emerald green. She smiled as the tree holding the genin shrunk back and faded into nothingness. " You genin were not called here to fight amongst yourselves. You all belong to my squad and I wont tolerate killing intent between each other. I called you here because i want you all to meet each other and take my squad test. All you have to do is take a coin from me and you get to be my pupil." After saying that she reached into her pouch and took out two coins. She then tied them to her right hip. She was wondering if they would notice that there were only two and they would probably freak out. " Now you have exactly 3 hours to take these coins from me. Anyone who doesnt get a coin gets sent back to the academy." Rika knew that this would cause some issues and she hoped that they could figure her trick out quick enough. They needed to work together as much as possible to try to get the coins. When they failed to get them she had no itention of sending them back to the academy but they would be punished if they didnt work together. Rika jumped back and took out the kunai she took from the genin before. "Whenever your ready, you may begin."
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:28 am

(Pretty unoriginal with the coins there. Basically the same thing as Kakashi and his bells, but whatever)

Zeke watched his sensei as she took the kunai from Osaru, and put it in her own pouch. She closed her eyes for a moment, and then reverted back to her emrald green eyes, and smiled. What's so funny? Zeke thought as he wacthed his sensei. I didn't see enything worth laughing abut...then again, I myself smirked..... Zeke trailed off in his head, and then turned his attentio back towards Rika-sama. " You genin were not called here to fight amongst yourselves. You all belong to my squad and I wont tolerate killing intent between each other. I called you here because i want you all to meet each other and take my squad test. All you have to do is take a coin from me and you get to be my pupil." She said. Zeke listend intently while she said this, and was pretty unenthusiastic about it, but if he had to do it, he would.

Before Zeke began to think about how to get the coins, he realised something. rika had ignored him. He had asked her question, and then asked for an answer, and she completely blew him off. How dare she! He said under his breath. I may be Genin, and she is my superior, but that does not give reason for her to completely ignore me! He mumbled. He looked at Rika's face, and then at the coins. I need some sort of strategy in order to grab one of those coins. I can't just go bumrushing at her, and try to grab one. It's stupid, and definitley won't work. Zeke thought for a minute or two, and noticed the part about only 2 coins, and one member will be sent to the Academy. He quickly thought up a plan, and decided to share it, since noone had made a move yet.

Zeke looked over at Osaru, then quickly changed his mind about something he was going to say, and it was definitly going to work. He turned his head towards the other Genin, his other teammate, who had introdcued himself as Shibito. Zeke had thought of a plan, and it involved him working with Shibito, and if it worked, they would both get a coin. We need to work together, and we may have a chance at getting a coin each. Zeke thought. He began to walk over to Shibito, so he could tell him about his plan. He just hoped he didn't freak out or anything before he got to him. Zeke was feeling something werid in his gut, and knew why. Cooperation. He hated it. He always preferred working alone, but he had no choice in this situation. He could not afford to not get a coin, and go back to the Academy. Of course the Academy would be easy, but it would also be embarassing, and embarassment was not something Zeke would put up with.

He was about an arm's length away from Shibito before he stopped walking, and was standing with his back mostly facing Shibito, and his head turned slightly. You. Zeke said to Shibito. He turned slightly, but still had his back towards him for the most part. He pointed at Shibito with his right index finger aafter he called to Shibito Shibito. Come here for a second. I have something to tell you. An offer. Zeke closed his eyes for a moment, and opened them. He didn't know if Shibito would trust him, or not, or even come over to Zeke, and listen to his offer, but it was worth a shot. Zeke stood, a small breeze came, adn blew his bangs across his face, and obscuring his eyes. Zeke flipped his hair, and got it out of his eyes. He looked at Shibito mysteriously as he waited for an answer. Hopefully he's smart, and will agree to work with me. Plus if it works, Osaru will be gone, and I won't have to deal with him. Zeke thought rapidly.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:56 am

Osaru yelled in protest when the Jounin took his kunai. Hey! I better be getting that back, it wasnt che-! He couldnt say anymore for he was released from the genjutsu, and he fell to the ground, on his knees. He remained there on the ground, listening to what she had to say. So if I dont get the coin, I dont have to stay on this stupid team? he thought. His eyes sparked up in excitement when realizing he had a chance to quit this squad. He couldnt care less if he went back to the Academy, but the Annual Chunin Exams were coming up soon, and he didnt want to have to miss it and let Zeke be a Chunin, and Osaru be a lowly Academy Student. He decided hed have to try the test, even if it was a pitiful attempt.

He looked up in time to see his childhood enemy pointing at the third Genin, asking him for help. Dammit! Osaru cursed to himself. Now Im the odd man out! Zeke already gave him his 'look', so teaming up with them wouldnt be likely. So now Im on my own against a damned Uchiha!

Osaru knew he was screwed since those damned Red-Eyes could see though his genjutsu, and trapping her wouldnt be an option. Equal ground, in the open in broad daylight was the one place Osaru had no power. Still cant give up, but Ill have to put all my faith in my Kenjutsu. He just hung his head again and prayed to the Raven Spirits for luck in battle, for he would need it...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:52 am

(that was the point. rika learned from kakashi Razz rather, she learned from the same anbu teamwork program thing. idc)

Last edited by FallenAngel on Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:25 pm

FallenAngel wrote:
(that was the point. rika learned from kakashi Razz)
( ooohhh..... i didnt know that....)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Uchiha Zeke wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:
(that was the point. rika learned from kakashi Razz)
( ooohhh..... i didnt know that....)
Same here Zeke...but i thought we werent allowed to be related to any Canon Characters or anything?

And will we be able to train jutsus before the Chunin Exams? Im just worried cuz my char is a little UPed, and I dont want to get eliminated becuz of it...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

(( your not allowed to be related. but being as old as rika is i could have learned from him in anbu. but anyway.. yes if we hurry up and finish this topic im going to teach all of you some jutsus. your going to have to show me your element though during this topic some time. ))
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Shibito listened intently to the instructions of get the coin or go back to the academy, he doubted anyone would be sent back but he did not care too much, he just needed to put up an effort or make it look like he was. The Uchiha came over to him and asked him to come closer to listen to his plan. Shibito had noticed he stared at the angry one before coming to him, them two really did not like each other, he may use that in the future to annoy the two of them. He took Tomoni off his shoulders and carried held it upright against his shoulder and then got closer to the Uchiha and asked "What do you have in mind? I'm guessing that you are not planning for us to just rush in and wildly attack."
He was not really wanting to work alone, they were a team and had best start acting like it even though Uchihas had a reputation of being the loner sort these days and the other kid was not going to cooperate with the uchihas, neither of them from the look of it. He awaited the Uchiha genin's response.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:29 am

[You couldve told me taht earlier. That was a great psot i just deleted >.>]

Osaru gritted his teeth, when he saw the third Genin talk with the Uchiha. He seemed nice enough, but its too late now. I highly doubt the damn Demon-Child will let me help them, so I guess its me against the rest, again. He held back his frustration, knowing he had to focus now, and fight with himself later. He just observed the other three for a few seconds. The Uchiha had his back to him, the third genin kept eyeing him here and there over Zeke's shoulder and their sensei was a good distance away waiting for them to try and get the coins. Osaru quicklly thought up a plan, knowing it couldnt fool their sensei, but amybe, just maybe, it could work on the other Genin. He grabbed a couple kunai with a explosive tags and threw them at his squad; one between him and the Genin, one between him and his sensei and one directly at the Genin. The tags exploded as they hit the ground, and Osaru formed a few handseals immediately. His whole body seemed to flicker to his side, and he flew into the air. He threw a few shuriken at their sensei, hoping for it to distract her for a moment, as he hit the ground. He ran for the tree, and leaped into the treetops. He hid among the leaves,, letting lose a single whistle to call his raven companion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Last edited by Osaru on Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:14 am

[just forget it, and post. our order is gettin all screwy......]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

[POSTED!]

[Dat was a bump lolz]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:12 am

[BUMP!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PPLZ, JUST POST!!! Dont worry about the order, as long as everyone posts before the cycle starts over again, we can get this over with and train(which i really need to do)]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:21 am

[im waiting for somone to do somthing that i can react to... if i did a post right now it would be like 20 words.]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:09 am

[Kk, we just need Zeke to post, since hes a hella good RPer, and Tailbone too. I just wanna get this over with and train before the exams so im not some stupid weakling T-T]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next