Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am

(OOC: Sorry guys heh heh been busy lately, bearly been online, but anyway.....)

Zeke nodded to Shibito, and said Here is what I say we do. Zeke was about to whisper his plan to Shibito, but he saw Osaru throw a few kunai, and then there was smoke everywhere. Zeke had not been hit, or damged, and he decided he didn't want to. He did two back handsprings, and came out of the dust, and looked around. He did not see anyone around so he guessed Osaru was either hiding, or was in the large cloud of dust. He did not see his sensei, or Shibito either, and guessed he same about them. Zeke suddenly heard a faint whistle, but could not tell which direction it came from, or who had done it. I'm sure I'll find out shortly. Zeke thought to himself.

Zeke was preparing himself for a fight while he looked frantically for anyone, and decided that the only way he would find anyone was to go into the trees, and bushes, or back into the dust, which was beginning to clear. He cautiously walked into the dust cloud, and searched for Shibito so he could tell him his plan, and maybe they could get the two coins, one a piece, and Osaru would be gone, and away from them for a long time. Zeke had his Sharingan activated, and was trying his best to use it in case anyone tried to use any genjutsu. He still did not see anyone so he then strengthened his guard by pulling out his sword, becuase if he hadn't seen anyone by now, then someone might be planning an attack.

The smoke was starting to clear a bit, but it was still too thick to see more than a few feet in front of yourself. Zeke turned on his heel, and began walking out the dust. He kept his guard up, and looked around incase anything happened. He knew that most likely if anyone was being attacked it would be Rika Sensei since she had the coins, but he had to play it safe. He could not afford to be sent back to the dreaded Academy. He had hated it there, and had already knew just about everything that teachers were teaching, and doing it a second time would be even worse, because he would already know EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Shibito was about to be told a plan when kunai flew towards them and exploded and dust was surrounding him. He decided to get away, he backed out of the dust and away from where the group had been. He was out now but could not see anyone, he knew he could take his time, Rika was a jounin so would not lose the coins easily and he could take his time getting a coin, he did want the others to work with him but they were not ever going to work together from what he had seen. He pulled his puppet to him and put it on his shoulders, he felt like he may need to use Tomoni at some time, but now was not the time. He leapt to the top of a tree and tried to have a look in the cloud but could not see much, he then had an idea to draw them out. He opened a small compartment in his mouth and pulled out 3 poison gas bombs and he threw them into the cloud and watched as purple, poisonous gas swept over the dust and smoke, he knew they would all come out or they may die, if he believed that was going to happen he would jump in and get them out, if he could see them anyway.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 am

[Is it my turn to post or should we wait for FallenAngel?]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 pm

[OOC:I'm not sure. but we might as well wait, cus we cant get the coins if she's not here!]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

[But isnt she on leave for a short while? And we can still fight amonst ourselves to try to get one of us out of the way, depending on how things work out]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 am

[OOC; yeah, but that dfeats the whole point of this. We arent suppose to beat up each other, we are really suppose to work together, and get the coins....well atleast me and tail are lol, your on your own against to Uchihas!!!!! lol your screwed]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:26 am

[Yeah, maybe if your char wasnt so hateable and an Uchiha we would work together lol. But im staying in RP, im not working together unless i really have to...]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

[BUMP!!!]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 pm

[C'MON SERIOUSLY PPLZ!!! CAN SOMEONE POST ALREADY!!! WE NEED TO STAY ACTIVE IF WE WANNA STAY AS A TEAM, AND I DUNNO ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I REALLY WANNA TRAIN AFTER THIS SO LETs STEP IT UP AND GET MORE ACTIVE >.>]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

[OOC: NO!! Not without Rika-Sensei!]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:25 am

[Speaking of which, when does she get back. And Sorry about ti all beign in capitals. I accidentally had Caps Locks on nad i dont read what i type lol]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:35 am

[im back so go whenever]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 am

[OOC: It's your turn sensei]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:17 am

Rika watched as two of the three crowded together. The hot headed one was left alone. She could easily tell there was a grudge between the younger uchiha and this other genin and, if Rika could keep them from killing each other, their strive to be better than each other could make them develop quickly. Rika watched them and saw the loner throw a few kunai in her direction and some smokebombs along with it. She dodged the kunai's easily and formed a handsign as she was engulfed in the smoke. Rika desended into the earth and moved underground. She activated her sharingan and watched the chakra of all three of the genin. One moved out and back into the smoke obviously trying not to lose sight of her, but Rika was long gone. The other of the two teamates jumped back and out of the smoke. Rika saw thin strands of chakra surrounding this genin's fingers and deduced that he was a puppet master. Rika had faced a few puppet masters in her time and typically they were pretty tough to deal with. Rika, however could watch the movement of the fingers of the master and dodge most of the puppets attacks pretty easily. And finally the other loner ran and jumped into the trees. Rika heard and whistle and wondered what he was doing, but wasnt really worried. Rika moved quickly under the uchiha genin and her hand smashed out of the ground with lightning speed. She attempted to grab his foot and pull him down into the ground with her. This move was just meant to show the young uchiha he was not the greatest ninja that ever lived. The only way the genin could get away from the speed and unexpectedness of this attack was a quick shunshin or replacement, but he wouldnt be able to continue to escape that way if that was the way he went. Rika finished and jumped out back onto the ground waiting for the next move of the genin.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:56 am

[Crap, I jsut realized its my turn XD. Im sorry i kept you pplz waiting. I know its a short post, but my char is just waiting atm]

Osaru jsut watied in the tree, hoping his Genjutsu would fool his two 'teammates'. He slowly grabbed a trio of kunai from his pocket, holding them in his hand while having one of his 'Bird Claws' in the other. He waited patiently, watching the other three shinobi, waiting for the perfect moment to strike...

Meanwhile, Karasu, his raven companion, flew into the air, surveying the scene from above, not caring if hes noticed. His large feathery wings flapping every few minutes to keep him in the air. His black, beady eyes eyeing the others patiently...
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 am

[Bump! I think its your turn Tailbone, so hurry up and post plz!]
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 pm

(OOC: I think it is Zeke's turn, he has not posted since my last post.)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:36 am

[Kk, my bad. ZEKE! POST ALREADY!]
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 am

Warning!

Too many chat here, try to organize. Make a post order and then follow it, try to avoid talking through here...If you have problems send pms to the person who you want to speak with.

PS: I know you are capable of showing us that...
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 pm

[Kk, will do Yondi. Thanks. The posting order from now on is: Zeke, Tailbone, Me, then Rika-Sensei. I got it form the first four RP posts...]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 am

[ehhhhh, the chuunin exams have already started and this topic is moving far too slow. it should be closed]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:12 am

[Fine... but we could say this took place like a week before the exams, right?]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 am

[i still wouldnt get to train you, although we could just agree on what happened and anyone that wanted solo training on their own could just pm me]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.   Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 1 teamwork training and first meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: The Five Great Nations :: The Fire Country :: Village Hidden in the Leaves ~ Konohagakure no Sato :: Training Area-
Jump to: