Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:12 am

Minoichi sat silently by a large tree, kept under the shade and grace of the sun. He really wanted to meet his team, but he'd just finished being busy, so he sent out a scroll to his team, Squad 2, to meet him at this place A.S.A.P. He wasn't going to miss a chance at this, so he took the first step and waited.

Jumping up, he set up a few techniques. Being a thick, lush jungle, there were plenty of tree's. He pulled out some string, and hung it from tree to tree to tree and made a complex area which not one genin he'd ever met could get through it. Well, besides himself when he was once a young genin, but that was a large time before from now. He'd set it up perfectly.

----------------------
OOC: The basic aim of this maze is to get through without breaking/touching the string. There are traps on the tree's which could help, could not. This is to test your friendship and train the ability of working together, friends or not.

All tree traps have '?'s on them, so you don't know what's going to happen. One fails, you all fail.

The next test will be blindfolded, and you have to visualise where you've got to go. One person will go at a time. Two others will stay behind and try to direct you. The wire will be visual for the second test. (THIS IS THE SECOND TEST SUMMARY)

With this first test, Jumping is not allowed. You must walk and talk with each other.

Usable Items:

Smoke Bombs (Handed out at beginning)
Kunai/Senbon/Shuriken (Should have them already)

---------------------

Some traps will be fire, lightning or water.

EG1) Lightning will spread thoroughly through the wire, and when touching the wire (If you touch it) will shock you.

EG2) Fire will burn through the wire, lessening your time. You cannot let one full line of rope get burned or it will spread. Use water to put the fire out. If you know water jutsu, do not use it.

EG3) Water will soak the wire, and wetting the ground everywhere, making it slippery.

NO JUTSU ARE TO BE USED IN THIS TEST! THAT WILL BE IN THE NEXT TEST.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC:
I gather the letter hasn't told us exactly what the test will be right?

IC:
It had been a pretty boring day. His sensei still hadn't arranged to meet up with his squad. He was in his own study, idly drawing up plans for non-voice orientated sound jutsu. He tapped a rhythmic beat on the table, seeing if anything happened to the birds. They just flew away. He sighed, and decide he might as well do some physical training. He went to his door, and found a scroll. He was about to give it to his mother, when he noticed his name on it, along with the words "squad two". He smiled excitedly, and read the letter. His senei wanted to meet up with his team asap! He put on his over coat and smoothed the velvety fur on his large, bat-like ears. He then went to the destination at a full run.
When he began to see the area, he stopped running, and walked. No body was there, except one man.

Kazuki approached what looked to be a huge spiderweb, made of string. He raised his eyebrow. He knew that there'd be some kind of tests when he fist met his sensei, but this? This was a bit...big. Kazuki looked around a little, and remembered the man in the shade. He guessed that this was his sensei."I am Kazuki Fumo," he replied bowing. "You must be Kazura-sensei," he stood up straight again
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Renjiro had just finished the rest of his Suiton and Mokuton kai training when a hawk circled above. He outstretched his left arm and the hawk swooped down and landed on his left sleeve. It contained a small scroll attached to its right leg. The scrolls join had a wax seal on it with an unknown personal seal on it. However it slightly resembled the seal of the Kazura clan, which Renjiro knew about due to his extensive research of every Jounin in the village and every clan from the village. Using this information he came to the conclusion that it was from his new sensei Minoichi Kazura.

He unclipped the scroll from the hawk and gave it some bird seeds. After unrolling the scroll and reading its very restricted information he sent the hawk on its way. The scroll contained basic information which was mainly about the location of the meeting his new sensei wanted him to attend. After digesting the information and got a baring of where it was he was exposed to go to, he walked off the lake and to its edge and started making his way towards the designated area.

[34minutes later]

Renjiro had just arrived at the edge of the meeting area. He suddenly stopped and noticed that in the distance were loads of pieces of string attached to the trees. He started suppressing his own chakra, to that of 50% of his usual chakra signature. After successfully suppressing part of his chakra signature he walked over to the man and the other genin. He arrived when the other genin was just finishing his sentence. “So it’s Minoichi Kazura and Kazuki Fumo.” He turned to Minoichi “So you’re Minoichi Kazura, expert chakra manipulator and master of the Kazura Kekkei Genkai”. He turns to Kazuki. “Kazuki Fumo part of the Kurori clan, good at your Kekkei Genkai of sensory enhancements.” He pauses “So, did I get that totally right or was I off”. His face was emotionless and showed no signs of cockiness.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm

He had just introduced himself to his sensei when another boy had come, addressing them and their clan abilities. Kazuki would have raised his eyebrows, but he wanted to start on a good note. This guy hadn't even introduced himself and he was rattling on about his team's skills. How rude he thought absently, flicking of a bit of mud from his shoulder. He grimaced, realising he hadn't taken a new coat. This would be quite dirty, and probably missing some things.

"Yes," he said, smiling, "I see you've done your homework,you stalker" he didn't say the last part out loud, but he probably would have done if his sensei was right infront of him. Anyway, they might take it the wrong way. He was a good-natured person, despite his towering build. Kazuki had only just heard about his team members, and he hadn't even got round to meeting them. He was the type that did research though actions, not looking though records stored in the town treasury and stalking. So he had no idea who the hell this guy was.

"And you are?" he asked pointedly
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 am

"Well Well Well, what a turn of events. Seems we're going to be having a fun team this time.." He stood up and laughed, "What you see in front of you is an extremely complex maze. Kenzaki is late, so we can start without him." He turned to Kazuki. "Your part of the Kurori clan? That's good to hear. So we have Renjiro Senju and Kazura Fumo, Kurori Prodigy. This is gunna be fun" He looked quietly away. "Who here's good at tracking? Nevermind that. Kazuki. To the left is a river, 60 Metres Wide, while miles in length. You will show me your chakra skills, Renjiro, take your chance at showing me your accuracy" He walked quietly over to where the practice doll was. "3 Kunai. Aim for the Head, Middle and Legs. Try not to miss"

(Writers Block ; Don'tcha just hate the stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

OOC: Do you mean I have to cross the river using chakra?
IC:

You'd have thought it'd be obvious what clan I'm in with the huge bat-ears sticking out! he thought. It didn't really need saying, but Kazuki didn't bother complain.
"I like tracking," he replied. his kekkai genkai was useful for travelling. but his sensei had already gotten to other subjects.
He heard river and chakra skills in the sentence, so he assumed he'd have to cross the river using chakra. "What exactly should I do?" he asked, when he had approached the river. It was fast flowing, seemed quite deep, and kazuki saw it stretched out as far as the eye could see. He grimaced, he had never learned how to do the chakra sticky thing with his feet.
"Do I cross it?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Renjiro heard what his sensei said and was apparently ignored apart from the test of accuracy. He looked at the trees around him and focused chakra through his feet and took three kunais out his weapons pouche (two in his left hand and one in his right hand). He then ran up the closest tree, which was to his left. As he reached the top of the tree, 40 meters high, he jumped off it and backflipped with his front facing the practice dummy. After freefalling for 10 meters, he rotated into a spin and threw all 3 kunais at the same time.

After throwing the three kunais he slowed his rotation and pushed himself off the tree to change his direction and to turn himself upright. At 10 meters from the ground, he croutches into a kneeling position and lands on the ground. He looks at dummy and see one kunai in the dummies left eye, one kunai in the dummies left lung and the final kunai in the dummies left leg
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:51 am

OOC: why did you randomly change tense?

XD

I'm not gonna post yet coz I'm guessing we have a post order now, so mino would be next.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:11 am

I randomly changed tests for understanding, the next test will be the main one.

And No Kiba, it goes Me>You>Ren>You>Me.

And i'm only doing this because we'll be going on a mission in the not-so-far future.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 pm

occ. erm yer im confused as to why its mino kib me kib mino - considering its my turn for every 3 of kibas and every 2 of minos
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:02 am

yeah it should be

mino-kiba-ren-kiba-ren-mino

then it's pretty much equal
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 am

Mkay, want me to make a new topic?
I can just copy the test up there. Or get someone to delete the spam posts?
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 am

make a new topic it's easier XD

mods don't want us bothering them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally   A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of beginnings ; Squad 2 Meets Finally
Page 1 of 1