Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! Empty
PostSubject: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:09 am

It was a usually mild day for Korea! He hadn't groped any of his Aniki's, nor had he claimed that something was made at his house, heck he didn't even bother to take any presents from china's house. No today he would be a good role model. He wouldn't do anything inappropriate or bad in front of his impressionable youngsters. But just cause he wouldn't grope anyone, wouldn't mean he would hold back his random wonderful Korea-ness. No he would be full personality, just maybe a bit more mature while meeting his Genins. Korea bounced out into the wide open grassy clearing in konoha just outside of the park. It was only one or two miles so Korea was still absolutely bursting with energy and excitement. It was his favorite day. The day he got to meet his team. And boooy was he stoked! Korea peered over and found an old brown stump in the middle of the clearing, and with a clever gleam in his eyes he pounced onto the stump and seized his seat! While watching the genin arrive he stood up and waved frantically around yelling as loud as possible, full of enthusiasm and blissful cheer. "HIIIIII!!! You must be my Genin's!!! Im Korea-chhhann your Jounin! ^_^" He said. :3
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 am

Endaime had been preparing for this day ever since he had been given a squad after graduating at the academy. The sun was full in bloom, maybe an hour after sunrise, and a light mist was spread around Konoha's landscape. He checked his pouches, Ten kunai... Six shuriken... One scalpel... Four senbon. He gave a nod to himself, grabbed his gloves off of the table, and opened the front door. He took the inked letter, and it told him to meet just around Konoha's gates for his first squads meeting... Team three.

Endaime walked out into the grass field and he had assumed that he was the first to arrive. He was always held back even though he had been considered a genin genius, his personality was not that of a team working type. He is a medical nin of course, but tending to the wounds of others and finishing the job to become stronger, were his only intentions. Most of the time, beating the pulp out anyone that tries to kill him. He looked around the fields, noticing that he had been there for about ten minutes, and sat down in the lone grass.

He took out his gloves and slipped both of them on, as he heard a soft ruffle of grass headed in his direction. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Giera slowly drifted along the park. He looked up in the sky, and saw the clouds slowly drifting by. *sigh*. Giera closed his eyes for a second to enjoy the breezes, when he heard a "HIIIIII!!! You must be my Genin's!!! Im Korea-chhhann your Jounin! ^_^". Giera woke up from his daydreaming, waiting for something to hit his head like the chalk would do in the academy when he relaxed a bit too much, instead he just saw a jounin with a big smile on. Giera went over to exited jounin "oh... hi" Giera said shaking Koreas hand shortly "Im Giera". Giera sat in the grass leaning his back a tree nearby. "Im the first arrival?" Giera asked surprised. He was useually the last.
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Korea spotted his first Two Genin. The first one he spied looked like a very well to do individual. Someone who only thinks for himself but gets the job done right. Of course that wasn't his favorite type of person, but of course being in the ninja world for so long he got use to those types. Korea smiles and waved at Endaime. Maybe he was a nice fella, Korea could not tell, but he could feel the chakra off him, and it seemed that he was bursting with potential. This maybe a fun meeting after all!

Second was the lazy, laid back genin, Giera. He seemed kind and positive, but had a nice potential energy floating around. He was not as determined as the other genin, but you could tell he had some sort of hidden passion deep down inside him. Something that drove him to become a better ninja. Something that Korea could use to his advantage when training him. He could just feel it.

Though Korea's hand was hidden under a mass of sleeves he jiggled the sleeve around so that his hand was facing outward towards Giera while he gave a nice firm shake to him. Only a hint of his Chain holding Gear could be seen on under his wrists. "Ah! Yes good to meet you too! You must be Giera! And you over there must be Endaime? Right?!" Korea motioned over to the other genin to join them.

"Like I said, Im Korea-chann, you can call me Korea. Whatever you like. I'll be your jounin from now on and I will train you so that you can achieve the highest achievement a shinobi can receive, not just strength or power, but true honor and teamwork. Thats what a shinobi is all about. I will raise you not just as powerful ninja in the making, but as unique respectful individuals as well.

Now lets start. We all have a reason why we want to be a shinobi. Most of you didnt just crawl out of your mother belly and say Oh hey yeah I wanna be a ninja, dude!! You had something happen in your life or some sort of emotion that modivates you to become your best in this wild shinobi world! Now what is it? I wanna start with you first Endaime and then Gierra. Once Kessen gets here he will join as well. So, why are you a ninja?"

Korea ended his speech with a question as he sat on the stump and motioned all the others to sit in front of him. The first day of training would be exciting and fun, but the day was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 am

Endaime had watched as his squad leaders introduction had been finished. He walked over to where his new sensei had walked and stayed standing up. As the question of why he was a shinobi, was flying in the air, he was the first to break the silence. He slammed his right fist into his left hand, making a loud smacking sound, and smiled.

"I advantage in the medical fields, but you really do not want to catch me in close combat. My mother was a medic and my father was a field shinobi, and I guess I've inherited both of their skills and techniques as my own. They both died in battle, but I'm proudly named Endaime Mokuzan." He scratched the back of his head, thinking of what to say next.

He looked at Giera, and said in a calmly manner, "your turn..." As he set himself down in the wet grass.
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 pm

OOC: Ket-Chan my username is Kessen but my RP character is named Naiko Aburame.

IC:

Naiko was really excited that day, he even woke up early. As soon as he stood from his bed, he quickly packed up all his things in a backup. Including extra ninja clothing, different small sized weapons, and of course food. As he went out of the door of his room, he met across several Aburame Clan Members. Of course they we're quite curious and asked Naiko. Naiko answered with energy, " I am going to finally meet my squad today " He then continued and went outside of the Aburame Clan compound. Naiko was determined to make his brother proud of him, instead of just walking he ran towards the meeting place which was near the park in konohagakure. As he ran, he thought... what would his team look like... what if Naiko was treated as an outcast because his an aburame... but Naiko is an optimistic person. He just stayed in the positive side, his teamates would be understanding person and so is his new sensei.

Naiko finally arrived in the meeting place of the team, his analyzing eyes quickly caught and set towards the tall man sitting in a stump of wood. " This must be my sensei..." Naiko murmured from a tree, he hadn't showed himself yet fearing of rejection. Moments later, assuming the two genins as his teamates. One of them stood and talked about the question of their sensei, " Why are you a ninja..." As soon as the genin named Endaime finished, Naiko decided to finally show himself to his team. Moving at a fast speed to quickly appear infront of his sensei, " Sorry for being late, My name is Naiko Aburame..., the current Hokage Orito Aburame is my big brother.." Naiko sighed before continuing on talking. " I am a ninja only for a sole purpose, to bring peace to his war torn world... " He took another deep breath and continued " As an Aburame, I am a bug user... I'm also a taijutsu and ninjutsu master... I may not be as strong as my two teamates... but I would surely be useful to this team..., that is all I can say for now sensei Korea.." Naiko ended his long line speech to his sensei. He gave a sorry look to the guy named Giera for stealing his time. Naiko didn't bother to sat on the grass, but he just stood there, his hands are on the pockets of his jackets just like a normal Aburame in Konoha... weird and full of mystery. Naiko was really glad that Endaime is a medical ninja, that would be a great proportion... but what Naiko is really curious is his sensei, he seems pretty powerful.... what abilities lies on the sleeves of Korea-Chan.. that was a question Naiko would find a hard time answering.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Giera was acually releaved that the Abura came and broke in. Giera didnt know what to say. He listened to both Endaimes and Naikos speeches, it didnt make it better because they all had very good reasons for beeing shinobis.
"Uhm..." Giera massaged his own neck, and finally put something together. "I am Giera Origami. My last name pretty much gives my abilities away, yes i fold paper..." Giera took a scroll out of his belt, and ripped a little peace of, and folded it while continueing. "As for my reasons... i dont really wanna talk about them... I like different kind of stuff, cant think of something right now... I dont like, uhm... i dont really hate anything, that aint obvious, like a knife in my back..." Giera finished making the little spider he was folding, and realized that his team had no benefit from what he told so far, "Oh yes im Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu user by the way"
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 am

[[ooc-just to state, posting order is: Ket, Endaime, Kessen, Giera]]
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 pm

(Thanks End. And Sorry for That Kessen-Kun! Naiko! Alrighty I will remember that!)

Korea was thrilled to hear all the different variety of reasons why all these young shinobi decided to become shinobi. It was excited to hear the different abilities of the ninjas and it seemed that with this information, Korea would be able to build a very satisfactory diverse ninja squad! Each benefiting each others strengths and covering and protecting each others weakness. Korea especially liked Naiko, for it seemed the young legacy of a shinobi had quite the potential on his hands. That is, if he could work up the self confidence to claim his true power and abilities. Gierra seemed liked a fun little guy, someone who Imyoungsoo could relax with and train well.

Endaime was a medical ninja so that would be a very helpful factor in this teams raise to success. And he also seemed the most dedicated and probably so far the strongest member of the team, though it seemed that ninjutsu and taijutsu was the winning factor of this squad. No genjutsu users except him. Hmmm strange, well thats ok, that will be an advantage for Korea when training them, for other genjutsu users are more app to recognize the hypnotizing charm of the genjutsu, rather then falling to the spell as quick and easy as other did.

Korea stood up and applauded his genins for having the courage to share such important and private information on the first day with each other. Even though the clapping noise was muted from his hands being covered by his long sleeves, the energy was still there, if not more. Korea always put more enthusiasm and energy into everything that he did, even if he didn't have to. But he would always finish the job in a officiant matter and without much delay. That's why he was chosen to be such a great Jounin squad leader.

"Congrats Genins! You did it! You on your very first step to becoming a great shinobi squad. Now that you have shared this with me and your fellow comrades. I will share with you my reason for becoming a ninja! Ok so the reason I became a ninja..." Korea plopped down onto the stump with a thud as he energetically sat down.

"Is because I thought that the ninja world was too boring, it was too depressing and there were too many people and ninjas that did not understand the meaning of life and the joys of it all! The FUN of being a ninja. Not just the pride and the honor and the responsibility and all that. Where is the fun and joy of it all? The excitement, the thrill of the kill! I mean yeah revenge and death and all that is serious but there needs to be more life and magic and excitement and fun in the ninja life and....oops...hmm Korea-chan is blabbering off again. Haha sorry I tend to do that. Anyways you get my point! Oh and my ninja specialties are ninjutsu and genjutsu. Annnnnnnd watch this!"

Though Korea usually didn't show his secret shinobi weaponry to just anyone. But this was his shinobi squad and if he was going to be working together with them for long, he was going to have to trust them.

So with that, just a few quick flicks of his wrist and out shot seven extremely sharp sword like weapons on chains that came from inside his long sleeves. With that flash of seven weapons shooting out of his sleeve, half a tree came falling down and smashed into the ground making a sea of splinters. With those splinters flying into the air the serpent like weapons reached out and cut the splinters in halfs and three quarters and soon into merely minced wood, the size of a half a strand of hair.

The wood feel like a pile of dust and soon dissipated into nothingness. And this whole event happened in less then 2 seconds. It was that fast, and it seemed even quicker, like if you blinked you probably would of missed it and then sat there sad and confused and wondering why there was half of a tree missing. What really surprised the genins is when Korea revealed that those seven weapons that you could barely see, were actually only two, and he was whipping them back and forth from his sleeves that it seemed like he had seven weapons connected to his carriers when they were only two.

"And that, is one of my favorite shinobi techniques. I can also morph my ninjutsu into the chains in which I use. Not to brag or anything but that's just some of the things I can do. Since we were showing each other our abilities I thought that was fitting. So here's the next thing, I want you, starting with End, to share your so far favorite technique or move, as long as doesn't take too much energy or chakra. Lets start with you Endaime! Alrighty guys! Lets goooooooo!"

Korea said while he flailed his arms up and down joyful and excitedly. He couldn't wait to see his pupils abilities for then he would be able to make this squad work even better together!
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:13 am

Endaime watched as his sensei demonstrated his technique. He watched with his eyes open wide, kindof flattered at how strong his squad leader is. Thank You Hokage for giving me him... He gave off a great smile and looked over at his fellow companions. Not noticing if they were too smiling, but he clapped after the demonstration was complete. His sensei then asked for THEM, to demonstrate their techniques, and Endaime blushed at the thought of him showing first.

What do I do... All I can do is throw a couple punches and split the earth. I guess that's all I should do then... He charged an enormous amount of chakra into his right fist and started to explain, "What I do is strain my arm, and sometimes my leg muscles, to land monstrous blows. I don't mean to brag, but I can say in physical strength, I'm a genius in gennins. After i'm done landing my blows, I heal the muscles that I've strained, thus creating a blow that does not damage me at all. It requires precise chakra control, and I... so far am the only genin possible to do it." He turned around to the field behind him and his teammates, and back his whole right side up, into his Gouwan offensive stance.

He ran a couple feet forward, limped down, slammed his fist into the ground and released his chakra. At contact, the ground below started to rumble, such as a earthquake, and air blew out of the crumbled earth he had created. The ground shook for about six seconds and he stood still, examing how far the destruction had caused. Maybe about 30-40ft in front of him, the land had turned to rubble and boulders sat limp. He turned around to smile and tightened his glove. "It gets kindof scary, but I suggest you don't get in my way when in hand to hand combat."
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 am

Korea was wildly impressed with his genin show of physical strength. And the way that he combined his chakra control skills with his taijutsu in such an amazingly precise and rewarding way really was genius. Imyoung could tell that this guy would be the juggernaut of the group, whenever a strong arm was needed. Korea smiled and clapped his sleeved hands together.

"Bravo, Bravo, very moving, very earth shattering indeed. Your combination of chakra control and physical strength is so intense! Very impressive, and very intriguing! You shall definitely be one I will enjoy watching you grow. Good job! Next?!" Korea asked, wondering which brave little genin would give it there best go!
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 am

OOC. Ket, i'm sorry, but you have to keep the posting order. It's good that you aren't patient on RPing, because neither am I. But it's probably confusing to Giera and Kessen.
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:02 pm

(Oh Im keeping the posting order, but I wanted to give each of you your own personal evaluation report for each post. Instead of doing it all together.)
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:01 am

Naiko watched as his sensei showed upon his genin team a little part of his unmatchable abilities. Naiko can't deny that he was really impressed about the abilities of his sensei. He knew that this would turn out greater than he expected. Sooner his sensei wanted his little genins to show they're own abilities and powers, and Endaime wasn't shy to go first. Naiko was also impressed to the precise control of his teamate. As soon as Endaime was finished, Naiko knew its his turn. He moved a few meters from the group and talked loud enough for the whole group to understand what he was saying. " Of course as an Aburame I specialize in using bugs, but unlike any other Aburame's who use them always for offensive purposes... I am an Aburame specialized in tracking, detecting, and stealth elimination,.. to put it in short silent but deadly. " " That was just the basic, Just like Endaime I have an ability to manipulate chakra, but unlike his technique on using it to strengthen his taijutsu, I am able to make a more solid form of chakra... " To make an example, Naiko took a kunai from his kunai pouch,.. he held the kunai firmly unto his hands, focusing chakra to run unto it. Moments later he was successful, he explained what he has done, " Instead of using weapons which can conduct chakra, I dont conduct chakra inside the kunai instead I only succumb the kunai with a layer of chakra around it... I will explain its usefulness later, other use of my chakra manipulation is... I can form a protective layer of chakra around my body... its not strong enought to protect me from stabs of metal weapons, but its solid enough to protect me from incoming projectiles like kunai and shurikens.. " Naiko thought of other things he can do, " Oh yeah, " Naiko shouted as he got another idea what to show to his comrades and sensei. " I'm also a ninjutsu if not master then expert on it... as an example.. " Naiko opened up his two palms outwards dropping the kunai below unto his feet, on the right palm he was able to create a small fire enough to cover his whole palm, while on the left palm, lightning static started to build off, Naiko can hear the static sounds that made it. " Other than that, I am a taijutsu expert.. and I am good at moving so fast that in the eyes of the opponent I am move in a blur... " Naiko charged off and built off chakra on both of his feet, and ran towards the set of trees in the park... evading each of those trees and moving so fast that in a matter of seconds he was able to complete a whole rotation around the park.

After he was able to explain his abilities, its time to show it personally. Naiko picked again the kunai that he dropped on the ground, he stood in a spot where a tree was infront of him. With a strong force he swung his arm and released the kunai... its target was the tree. Normally a kunai cannot pierce a tree, but with Naiko's advance chakra manipulation, the kunai went through the tree,.. creating a huge hole in the middle of it. About his ninjutsu abilities, well Naiko just made a small fireball upon the right palm and threw it to the tree that had a whole, with great accuracy the fireball passed right inside the whole not burning any part of the tree, after passing the hole the fireball disappeared into nothingness. While on the left palm, he created a average size lightning bolt, doing the same thing as what he did to the fireball, same event and act. It showed Naiko's great accuracy, and good eyesight. In the taijutsu part, he stood infront of the tree he was using to demonstrate, he took a normal fighting stance, and at one he focused strength upon his left hand and released a punch to the body of the tree. The punch was so strong that it quickly leveled the tree, splintering it into many pieces in different sizes. After that Naiko went back to the area of the group and looked at his sensei and spoke, " I know, that I am not that good, I'm not as impressive as Endaime and wouldn't be as good as Giera but I know I could be a use on this team... " After saying that Naiko bowed to his sensei and took his seat again on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Korea was absolutely unimaginably impressed. Naiko's abilities truly were incredible and absolutely pristine. Korea had never seen a genin with that much raw skill and potential. It would be absolutely fun to train this genin as well. Though Korea-san felt sorry for all the trees they were damaging in this area. But it was a good example to display their power too. Korea swiftly flickered over to Naiko's side and with a warm smile on his face, he gave the young genin a pat on the head as he spoke.

"A very grand performance indeed! Naiko you too have tons of potential. Your ninjutsu and taijutsu skills are very honed and the unique way you use your aburame bugs for stealthy surveillance really intrigues me. Well done. The only thing I would work on, is not wearing your self out, Naiko. Learn to control your chakra and your stamina to your best abilities to where you can do just as much as you usually do, but with half the chakra. I will show you how, later. Great, very good. Next, last but not least, its Giera's turn! Show us what you can do, G!
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 am

((make a big mistake, and cant solve, so ill post again... sorry))

Last edited by Giera on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:01 am

Gieras mouth was hanging, and his eyes twitching. How could they do all this at genin level? were they impressivly good, or was Giera just the one to balance the group, so it didnt look unfair compaired to other teams?
"Show us what you can do, G!" Giera woke up, "Uhm.. yes" Giera said, laying the spider he had folded before, down on the ground. "Its hard to show my full potential, because it really depends on the situation, but i can show you what i basically do" explained Giera. "Life+!" Giera saide, and slammed his hands together in an earth-sign. The little spider started to move arround. Giera scratched the back of his head. This wasnt very cool at all. "I can make other figures, and enlarge them, but this is basicly what i do." said Giera a bit embarrassed, "but it works great together with my fuuinjutsu, because i can write the symbols inside my figures, if you know what i mean"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Life+
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: The caster makes an earth hand sign, and enchants a figure made of paper with a small amount of eartbased chakra, and thereby give life to the selected figure.
When performed at E-rank you can maximum give life to 1 figure, D-rank 2 figure etc. (example: Giera uses his ability to give life to 1 figure "Life+ E-rank!", (next post) Giera quickly formed a wolf "Size+ D", and so on)
Can only be used once per post, twice if both is performed at least one of them is performed at S-rank (mension in your toppic at what level you use it)
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:36 pm

[[ooc. I really like where this is going. Ket, you should make all three of us fight you!]]
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 am

Korea smirked broadly, for he was proud of all his students. "Very well, Indeed you all have talents unknown to you and you all have a certain amount of skills that I cant wait to teach you how to train and hone your own ways." Korea stood up, his heights bounding above all the other genins, for he was about 6'4 in height, and his large white robe floating in the wind would influence all his foes to cower before his greatness, that is, if he acted that way. Most of the time Korea was very kind and polite and was never overtly righteous, and only aggressive when he had to be. Korea spread out his arms as he spoke.

"Good job, the first part is finished, now lets begin with the second act! Giera and Kessen, here is your, and its very simple to begin with, first, you see the top of that tree, about two stories high, the tree on the left 15 blocks away? Waaay over there, the one with the specs of color on the top?"

Korea said as he pointed far far off in the distance, where a tree stood gallantly tall, with indeed as he said, two specks of color on the tip top of the tree. "

"Right there is two tags on each side, one blue and one red. Your goal is to climb up there first, get to the top of the tree, pull the right tag and return to me with it when you do. Whichever one is the right one, when you touch it you will feel a boost of chakra, but if you pick the wrong one you will be entrapped in a painful illusion and you will not come out until I command you. I will not tell which one is the right one or give you any hints, so it will test your intuition, and your finite chakra sensing skills, and also you have to pull at the exact same time, so you dont get any hints from your other comrade. Once you pull it, as swift as you can climb down the tree, go over the creek blocking these two lands and return to me. The person that returns first, wins. Ok, are you ready? When I say begin, you start."

Korea explained as he held his hands together under the cover of the huge cloak of cloth that was his sleeve. He sat there idle, making his students wait for quite awhile, almost 10 minutes, until finally he opened his mouth and said those few magic words.

"Get set,...GO!"
and with that would start the beginning of the challenge. Korea was excited to see who would put their chakra sensing skills to good use and pick the right one, but of course, there was a trick to this, like with almost anything Korea did, it was not as it seemed. But Korea would let them figure it out themselves, for telling them would ruin the fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 am

[[ooc. I don't get it? I'll try my best]]

Endaime listened as his sensei gave him their first task. He looked off into the distance as he saw the two small colors on each of the trees. One blue. One red. They were pretty far off and he knew what he could do to get them both off. It was some sort of sealing technique that he thought would be possible to pull off. He began to walk slowly away from his sensei and turned to Giera and Naiko. "Giera, you go for the Red one. Naiko, Blue. When you guys here the boom, you pull both of em off and jump down. When I say jump down, I mean, Jump down. The whole trees coming down.:

Hoping that they would follow his plan, he began running quickly towards the trees containing the two marking. The bad thing was, which one would obtain the illusion. He was guessing which ever one would be pulled last, the illusion would break in. So he was hoping that his teammate would guess that right. He arrived at the tree after maybe a 4 minute run and turned to Giera and Naiko. I'm ready. He clenched his right fist and turned towards the tree. "You have 30 seconds before I slam this tree to the ground. As soon as you hear the boom, pull it off or the illusion will hit the person that pulled it last." He smiled at both of them. "We'll bring our overly happy sensei both of those colored papers." He gave off a quick giggle and he backed up a bit.

"Ready."
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 am

(Very unique way of going at it. Basically, there was two on each side. Your suppose to pick the one right one, and bring it to me. Whichever one that is, you have to choose and guess correctly. We shall see how this maneuver works out when Naiko and Giera post)
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Giera looked at the tree in the distance, and heard how Korea explained them what to do. Giera opened his mouth to say something, but Endaime had allready thought of a plan. "Giera, you go for the Red one. Naiko, Blue. When you guys here the boom, you pull both of em off and jump down. When I say jump down, I mean, Jump down. The whole trees coming down." Endaime said, and ran off. "Wait! Stop... all of you" Giera shouted and looked at all the shinobis. Ive got some questions if you mind?" Giera turned to Korea "Im a bit confused. Why is only me and naiko beeing tested? Are we gonna work together? and if we have to pull of the tags at the same time, there wont be any benefit in getting there first will there?" Giera looked suspicious, and turned to Endaime, "and why would you want to tear down the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Korea stood there, not saying anything, for Korea had specific reasons why he was testing Giera and Kessen. But he dare not say anything to ruin the surprise. Korea crossed his arms and just smiled with a glisten in his eye. He gave you the feeling that he wasnt going to give anything away.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 am

-Sigh- Gieras mentor wasnt goin to give anything away... he looked at the tree, and then smiled "I just have to give you the notes?" Giera asked and started to chuckle, "well then..." without finishing his sentence, Giera walked towards the large tree, and took the spider with him that he had give life to before. "Are you comming Naiko?" Giera asked with a smile and nodded friendly to Naiko, "an Endaime, theres really no need for you to destroy everything, dont bother" Giera continued towards the tree, and started whistling
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Naiko was passive all the conversations, he wasn't participating and even talking, he was just listening to his sensei and teamates. When he heard that his sensei is going to test both Naiko and Giera, he was not surprised. He even chuckled as he heard what kind of test it was, Naiko didn't move for a couple minutes there, he just sat concentrating while waiting for his sensei's command. When he heard the words " Get.. Set ... Go " Naiko quickly stood and was about to run when Endaime stopped him, the latter proposed a plan, which Naiko thought was not going to quite work in a test like this. Being a great strategist just like his brother, Naiko quickly thought of the plan, there was no rule that you cannot use a jutsu. Therefore Naiko ran towards the edge of the creek. In that position Naiko made a couple of handseals, moments later bugs came out of his two sleeves. And Naiko created two bug bunshins, with a glance from Naiko, both of them jumped from Naiko's side to the other part. Imbued with chakra, plus Naiko's great chakra control. Without any warning Naiko made a quick move, and without warning both bunshin climbed the tree. One took the red tag and the other one took the blue one. In a quick scenery the one who took the red was dispersed into a bug swarm, that means the red one had the illusion tag. While the other bunshin who took the blue was not harmed instead he had a quick boost of chakra, returning to Naiko in a matter of minutes. Naiko grinned as he saw that Giera was just walking towards the edge of the creek. Naiko started to walk back to his sensei, passing on Giera. He murmured as he passed, " Its just a matter of chance... " The other bunshin already turned back into a bug swarm. Naiko made it back to his sensei's area, presenting him the blue tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next