Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) Empty
PostSubject: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Birds flew across the open blue sky, not a cloud in sight. No clouds meant that there would be no rain on the bright and sunny day. Rays of light gently curled through the translucent window, casting shadows across the dark bedroom. Upon a fairly small-sized bed laid the leaf jounin, Pendo. He continued to sleep, dreaming no dreams, as he silently rejuvenated his energy. Suddenly a blaring alarm echoed throughout the entire apartment, loud enough to wake up someone if they were sleeping outside. Pendo rolled right off the edge of his bed, his hand sliding over the top of the clock, feeling for the snooze button, as he pressed it; and all at once the noise stopped, and the house was once again at peace.

Pendo knew that there was something that he had planned to do today, something very important, but it didn't come to him, no not yet. He groggily made his way to his kitchen, which was right next to the living room, as he got out a bowl, some cereal, and some milk. As he prepared cereal, his lethargic hand moving the gallon large jug ever so slightly, Pendo looked out the window and noticed four birds on his window sill. Three about the same size, and the color blue, but one flew above them, by mere inches, but this one was much larger; red as well. He then sat down the gallon of milk, as the birds reminded him what he had planned for the day. 'My squad...man, what a drag.' he thought, sighing. He was meant to meet them in five minutes, but there was no use in putting perfectly good cereal to waste... Pendo looked down at his cereal, before picking it up and moving to sit down at his dining table.

He took his first bite, wondering what his pupils would do in the probable ten minutes that their sensei would probably not be there in. He shrugged his shoulders, letting the idea go loose, as he continued to eat his cereal. After a while, maybe seven minutes or so, Pendo finished his cereal and walked over to the door. 'Time for my day to begin...' he thought, walking out the door, now leaving his house as it lay. He walked down the cement-paved area with a perfect execution of steps that showed his skill and swiftness with each strident step. Any on-lookers would never even think about coming too close at first glance, but he also had a hint of humbleness to his look, his face was only slightly stern but also kind and comforting.

It took a mere two minutes before he finally arrived at his desired location, the training grounds. The ideal place for the first meeting of the team to take place. He knew his squad would probably already be there, which is why he felt for any chakra signatures in the area, and picked up on three nearby Genin that were relatively close to his location. It was obviously the rest of his team. With a single form of a tiger hand-sign, Pendo disappeared in a swirling whirlwind of leave, before reappearing amongst his genin. "What's up?" he asked, leaning on the tree that he had body flickered next to.
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Shikachi just woke up and was already undressing and getting in the shower he had to be quick today for it was the day he would meet his sensei and his teammates. He was out in a quick 3 minutes, he hates being in the shower for too long, he thinks it's a waste of time. By the time he got out the shower his clothes were ready. He got dressed and prepared a large bowl of oatmeal, he usually eats cereal but he felt a little different today. He walked outside his house, and was off in a flash flying by everyone. He reached the training grounds in 2 minutes, and was ready to for the worst. He was expecting his sensei to be hard but if not then hey even better, the other thing on his mind were what his teammates would be like? Either way it didn't matter to him.

It was a beautiful day and Shikachi was fully prepared. The sky was as beautiful as ever, the birds were gliding through the sky as if limits never existed and the day couldn't be better if he had planned it. He had his weapons, headband, and most of all his main weapon which was a katana that was passed down in his family from generation to generation. Shikachi was sitting on top of a tree relaxing waiting for his sensei to arrive. He was with the other two genin of the team, yet none of them had introduced themselves or even made an attempt to talk to eachother. Shikachi had no need for them right now, the real time he would need them would be during missions.

Man where is this guy? He thought to himself. He was hoping that his sensei would hurry up so that he can get to the training and hopefully impress his sensei and teammates. I hope i can impress these guys. He was thinking to himself. He could tell that one of his teammates was a Nara by his clothes, but the other one was still unkown to Shikachi. Analyzing was the first thing that Shikachi had been doing since he got there, analyzing all the details about his teammates.

Out of no where a swirling whirlwind of leaves appeared. Shikachi saw it and tensed up for a second, then just realized that it was a shinobi. He could sense his power and knew that it had to be his sensei. "What's up?" were the first words out of his mouth. Shikachi calmed back down atop the tree and said "Hello sir, are you our sensei or should we be expecting someone else?" Shikachi was trying to see if this was his sensei even though he was 98.4% sure that it was. He was curious and so he sat and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 am

The Day for Lark to meet his Teammates and Squad Leader had Arrived, For Lark this would be his test to see if he was given two Strong Genin as Teammates or Weak Genin for him to work with. As lark woke up he went for a Shower and got Dressed in his Black clothing as he was Fully Dressed he put his Head Band on his Arm and Tired it there. When he looked at the time he still had 3 hours untill he had to be there so he walked off to the Forest and started Running laps of the Village growing Faster and Faster as he went. He was Soon Faster then the Anbu Patroling the Area even though they were running from Tree to tree or Building to Building.

When lark had done 20 Laps it had only been one hour so he desided to started practicing his punchs and kicks on Boulders that were in the middle of Nowhere so no one would yell at him if he was to destroy something of wealth or worth. After he had walmed up on that he started to practice Throwing his Bones at a tree where he craved into it a Bulls eye and Target, He grow Five bones at the same time and Started to Trow them with Expert Speed all Hiting the Bulls eye one after the other. Now it was time for lark to be at the Area where he was to Meet his Teammates he was not nervious or Scared he was not even Excited he was thinking to much.

As he got there he went over to a Rock and sat infront of it and layed down in the shade waiting for the others to Show up.
Back to top Go down
Kyoske
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyoske

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 am

The sun was starting to rise but Kyoske is still in bed. He was practicing plane controlling before this day. He suddenly realize in was his day to meet his teammates and his sensei. He stand up and fix his things in bed. He yawns many times while making his coffee and some bread. After drinking his coffee,he suddenly took his clothes off and scatter them everywhere before taking a bath. Kyoske is calm as before like a normal day. He wore his blue shirt with a sign, " I am a goodboy .. " and put his forehead protector on his arm instead of putting it in his forehead.

Kyo yawns again and getting ready for the meeting. He brought his things and weapons in case its needed. Some kunai was in different parts of the body as a part of his training. He yawns again and start to walk calmly to go to the training grounds while thinking of his next ideal training. As time passed,Kyoske arrived at the desired location,the training ground. He saw all his two teammates and his sensei and thought " Ohh .. I was the last to come ..". His right hand was behind his back and his left hand was on his pocket. He was so calm and silent waiting for them to talk.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 am

The grass swayed in the fluid breeze, the few flowers that freckled the terrain, wavering in the wind. Wildlife in the area was plentiful, but only in the surrounding area, not in the actually training grounds besides the trees; the trees were filled with vermin life, such as squirrels and chipmunks. The sun bore down upon the open plains and Pendo stood silent after muttering his past few words. It took only mere seconds for the third genin to arrive, and the team was together. When one of the genin, apparently a nara, as he had gathered some intelligence on his team before arriving, asked a question Pendo answered the question with a simple nod. "That's right...I will be your sensei." he spoke with swift words, that would pierce even the cockiest S ranked shinobi, there was no doubt of authority among the grounds, and the leaf jounin would not be hesitant on asserting his dominance among the team.

He was, after all, the sensei. If he wasn't dominant, who would be? His unwavering gaze scanned the faces of his genin, his mind memorizing each face to the pour. The day had only just begun, and these genin would be exhausted, yes, as exhausted as he could make them. He would first orally quiz them, test them psychologically and mentally, after that, he would move on to the physical portion of his pupils' training. Pendo had planned out the entire day before arrival, and now he was ready to see what the genin were made of.

"I first have one question." his words flowed out of his mouth like water from a stream. "Which of you are the strongest?" it was a simple question and would only require a 'yes or no' answer. He was slightly excited about finding out the answers he would receive, although his face portrayed little to no emotion. 'This is going to be a long day...' he thought, smiling slightly at the curve of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 am

Sitting quietly upon the tree Shikachi saw as his teammates arrived one by one. He was excited that he would finally get to meet his squad as a whole. Today was a day that he would never forget and hopefully enjoy. The wind had a smooth breeze to it, something as if it was playing a mellow tune to put everything in a state of peace. That's when the man before Shikachi and his teammates said that he was their sensei. Wow look at him, his words make me shiver. Shikachi thought to himself after hearing his sensei's words, and feeling them go straight into him like a dagger. Shikachi could tell the man was not lying because of the expressionless face that he carried and the look of his eyes while he spoke.

Shikachi watched the man carefully and noted all of his moves. He even noticed that the man wasn't just looking at the team, he was memorizing and analyzing there looks and figure itself. Those eyes, he isn't just looking at us, he's memorizing us... Shikachi felt a sort of respect for this man, his looks, his voice, and just about everything he knew about him. The feeling was a great one to know that he was going to have such a great sensei. Holding himself back from laughing, he continued to listen on as his sensei began to talk again.

As he was listening his sensei said that he had a question, Shikachi was hoping for the usual "Name, Age, and such, but he received something completely different. "Which of you are the strongest?" The words were bold, and Shikachi knew that he was being asked a trick question. This was a simple 'yes or no' question, but Shikachi knew it was going to be different. It was almost as if the man was trying to pit the team against each other already. How am I supposed to answer this one? he thought to himself until he came up with the answer. "Well to tell you the truth sensei, one of these young gentlemen must be the strongest, they obviously out power me. I mean can't you tell by the look of them? Shikachi said looking into the man's eyes with a straight and truthful face. Than gave his sensei, along with his fellow teammates a smile that was as wickedly amazing as himself.

OOC:Posting order:Pendo, Shikachi, Lark, and Kyoske

Haha sorry for the ending
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:51 am

Finaly the Squad Leader Arrived, he knew who the Jounin where and noticed it was Pendo Koroshima. Lark watched as a Nara walked up to the Jounin and asked will you be our Sensei? lark knowing that was a Stupid Question but said nothing as he did not want to talk he just sat there looking at the sky. While Lark was looking up at the Sky he was looking at the clouds watching as they made shapes and moved away.

As Lark watched the Clouds he heard Pendo say "which of you are the strongest?" lark already knew the answer to that, it was him. He was an Expert in Taijutsu and was Fast enough to hit someone if they tryed to run away. Lark did not even bother Answering the Question as he found it Stupid.

OOC: to many things on my mind sorry
Back to top Go down
Kyoske
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyoske

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Looking to his teammates,Kyo find himself different on the outfit. Both of his teammates were dressed professionally but Kyo was only wearing a blue shirt with a weird sign made him a little indifferent. Making him think about the future as he look at his sensei and his teammates make him more willing to reach his goal. " Ahh .. I'd rather focus on this meeting .. than spend my time thinking .. it makes me feel tired .. " Kyo thinks as he scratch the back of his neck.

Kyo didn't avoid thinking if what will his sensei ask them to do. " Man .. " as he look at his sensei. " What if he'll ask us to go for jogging .. man .. that would be make me tired .. and man .. what if he'll ask us to do a lot of embarrasing missions like catching a cat .. ehh .. I don't wanna experience getting scratched by claws .. " as he remembered himself getting scratched by a cat and the scratch are all over his face. Thinking what his sensei would ask them to do made Kyo nervous.

He's sensei speaks that he will ask a question "Which of you are the strongest? as Kyo was so surprised about the question but he know that he would not be nervous if will answer it in his way until one of his teammates answered "Well to tell you the truth sensei, one of these young gentlemen must be the strongest, they obviously out power me. I mean can't you tell by the look of them?" as his teammate was smiling. Kyo replied a unique smile while he thinks "Ehh .. if I know ..". As Kyo was looking to his other teammate, he know that the person was very confident of himself. " Man .. its my turn .." he thought." Actually,I can answer many different puzzles,win strategic games get high scores in exams .. But when it comes to strongest,that would be a difficult answer because I met this two person for the first time and don't want to judge .. so that is not me , sensei .." Kyo answered confidently.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 am

The leaf jounin stood with his feet placed firmly on the grassy earthen ground. Not a single part of his body even twitched, but by the very look on his face you could tell that he was completely on alert. He would be able to defend himself if need be at any second of the moment, and continued to be on such a guard, even throughout his genin's answers. The wind picked up slightly, as Pendo's hair gently swayed with it, but not much. His posture was that of an elite ninja, and his eyes and ears were intent on his pupils.

When the first genin gave their answer, Shikachi, Pendo was fairly impressed. "Well to tell you the truth sensei, one of
these young gentlemen must be the strongest, they obviously out power
me. I mean can't you tell by the look of them?"
He could tell that the genin was only saying such to pass the mental portion of the test, but even so. Very high intelligence on his part to be able to see through the jounin's exam. That was exactly the answer, or somewhat answer, he was looking for. And with it, Pendo replied with a nod, quickly set short due to the abrupt interupption of the next answer.

The next genin to answer was also the last to arrive, Kyoske Nara, a fairly talented ninja...but then again, all of the young shinobi in front of him seemed talented. " Actually,I can answer many different puzzles,win strategic games
get high scores in exams .. But when it comes to strongest,that would
be a difficult answer because I met this two person for the first time
and don't want to judge .. so that is not me , sensei .."
Kyoske answered pleasingly. Pendo also approved of this answer. It was either moral or very cunning, the jounin could not see what. Either he was lying and really believed he could win...or telling the truth. Either way, Pendo was impressed by the genin's intelligence that he had stated. Once again, Pendo nodded - as he was once again, impressed.

It was then that the third genin did not answer; Lark. Although the genin didn't answer, the jounin could see the answer scrabbled on the young shinobi's gestures and facial expression. This one would be a tough rope to untie, but Pendo was not like the other Jounin, he wouldn't go easy on them; especially not Lark. "It seems that Mr. Lark thinks he is the strongest..." the leaf jounin murmured, clearly audible to anyone with a certain circumference of feet. 'Would you like to state why?" Pendo added, his facial expression remaining the same as it had throughout the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 am

With the Jounin taking in the Information of what had been said by the Genin other then Lark. the jounin started to say " Mr Lark thinks he is the Strongest..." Audible enough for everyone to hear. "Would you like to state why?" he added before he stoped talking. With that Lark stood up and walked towords the Jounin with two Bones that looked Like Blades in his hands. "Want me to show you huh?" he said with no Emotion. He throw the Bones just above the Heads of the Genin as close as if they moved an Inch it would have killed them. While he throw them he disapeared with an Incredible Speed and reapeared with the Bones in his hands as if they had not even been thrown. "Do you wish for more reasons why?" said lark walking over to where he was siting before as he throw the bones away.

With all that he wondered if that was enough for the Jounin to be Suprised or not ether way it did not matter lark who just desided he might as well show them, he was Invited to show them so it was his oppitunity to show what he could do with ease while others would be doing handsigns he would have already attacked. Now with lark siting down he just sat and watched the Jounin.

OOC: Posting order continues as normal
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 am

((Next is Shikachi, then Kysoke and the post order will be modified to
Pendo - Lark - Shikashi - Kysoke))
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 am

Shikachi decided to do as his sensei and observe and analyze the others as well as his sensei. The look on the face of his sensei when he heard Shikachi's answer showed that he understood what he was doing. Yeah he know's im doing... Oserving his sensei he noticed several things. He never looked down on shinobi, he also was unmistakably a powerful person, the last thing was that he wasn't going to be easy on him, or any of the other genin on the team. Team 4 huh, this should be fun. He had an intent to be known as a legend after he's gone and this is where his journey begins. After zoning out for a couple of seconds, he began to pay attention again.

Next up to answer was the other Nara of the team, somehow the team ended up with two Nara. Shikachi knew that if they could work together they would be powerful. The wind began blowing and shook the leafs on the trees, a beautiful day it was. He than listened to Kyoske as he answered the question, " Actually,I can answer many different puzzles,win strategic games get high scores in exams .. But when it comes to strongest,that would
be a difficult answer because I met this two person for the first time
and don't want to judge .. so that is not me , sensei .."
Those words led Shikachi to know that Kyoske would be a good teammate, and a great friendly rival. Shikachi looked into his sensei's eyes and saw that he was happy with Kyoske's answer as well. Shikachi sat back on the tree and looked at Lark, and by his looks Shikachi could tell that he wasn't gonna like his answer.

Next up, Lark Kaguya, the sensei looked at him intently and could see that he thought he was the best shinobi on the team, "It seems that Mr. Lark thinks he is the strongest..." , "Would you like to state why?" Shikachi could tell that sensei didn't like the cocky people. Shikachi could tell what Lark was trying to say, and knew that he would be a nuisance but he would have to deal with it. Ugh i dislike annoying people like him. He thought to himself, then in an instant Lark was under Sensei. Shikachi saw his movements and planned on stopping him just because he knew it was fun, but then looked at his sensei's face and knew that he wasn't impressed. Shikachi let out a short laugh at the boy and his attempts to try to impress anyone. "This is great." Shikachi whispered to himself laughing at the thought of the boy trying to fight him, and watched as the boy walked back to his earlier position. Wonder what's gonna happen now? he said as he relaxed again and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kyoske
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyoske

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:19 pm

After answering, Kyoske thought "I wonder if what will sensei reply ..". He was not nervous but a little bit excited about the Jounin's reply. As Kyo was staring at his sensei,he couldn't find what his sensei is thinking about him or thinking on what to say. The Jounin just nodded and proceed to his other teammate. Kyo was trying to read the Jounin's mind by his eye movements but he couldn't really do it.

His other teammate, Lark didn't answer the question like he was very confident of the answer. "It seems that Mr. Lark thinks he is the strongest..." the answer is not clear for Kyo. It can be a challenge for Kyo and his teammate, Shikachi or a final answer from the Jounin. Whatever it is Kyo doesn't care about it because for him, power and might is not permanent. ''Would you like to state why?" it was meant for Kyo and Shikachi or all of them three. Because of that question Kyo said to himself " The Jounin doesn't really mean that Lark is the strongest. He just based it on our answers and emotions .."

Suddenly before the Jounin done taking, Lark attacked like he was trying to be impressed after he said "Want me to show you huh?" . " Just because the Jounin said he was the strongest, he would be the real strongest " Kyo said in his mind. Lark threw bones into both Kyo and Shikachi but Kyo is just calm as usual " The angle and speed of the attack is estimated .. This is just gaining attention .. " Kyo said to himself with a calm emotion. As he was showing his taijutsu knowledge, Kyo knew the speed is not as fast as he was expecting " Ehh .. his speed is lame .." Kyo said to himself for a reason he practiced accurancy to counter fast attacks such as the taijutsu. Kyo was getting ready if there would be a fight by analyzing the surrounding instead of analyzing the Kaguya.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:36 am

Pendo stood motionless, not a single cell of his body even twitching. The aerodynamics and skill shown by the Kaguya left Pendo completely unimpressed. If anything, it made him even more ashamed of the young genin. Arrogant in his ways, Lark would be a tough shell to crack. With a light sigh, Pendo leaned against a tree that sat behind him. "Your all skilled in your own way, but I still would like to evaluate each of your over all skills in battle." Pendo spoke in a monotone and apathetic voice. No emotion even glimmered in the least in his words or eyes as he addressed his student genin.

"All three of you will work as a team to get three bells from my waist. Each of you can only take one, and the last one will go three days without food." Pendo spoke in rapid speech, trying to fit in every detail without straining a single vocal chord. His image suddenly flickered as he appeared exactly twenty meters to his right, having used body flicker. He leaned against the tree with a patient expression. "The physical portion of the exam will begin now." the leaf jounin smiled slightly in the corner of his lip.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Now hearing that the Physical part of the Exam will begin lark started to get up and crack his Bones in his Neck,Arms,Legs,lower back, Upper back and knuckles. and with that Lark was Ready for anything. while he waited for the other Genin to stand up and get Ready for the Physical part of the Exam he was already planing a Stratigy for how he would get a bell and at what point should he try to go for it. All the while keeping an eye on his Jounin Sensei, because if he lost eye contact with him he would have to look for him and that would take time and many many moments of annoyance.

"So all we got to do is that the bells off you.." he said with a smile, "That will be a challange as i see you are stronger then you look Sensei" Said lark for once with the Upmost respect, Pendo having become the New Father Figure to Lark would have to prove that he has indeed good enough for the Respect that lark is giving him.
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Shikachi was still atop the tree and was ready for the next evaluation of the team by his sensei.
"Your all skilled in your own way, but I still would like to evaluate each of your over all skills in battle." were the next word's that came out of his senseis mouth. So, I guess this is where things get interesting. He thought to himself while waiting for his sensei to state the training that they were about to begin. By the looks of Pendo-Sensei, Shikachi was sure that he wouldn't take it easy on them. Shikachi wasn't expecting anything less then what he was gonna get.

As Shikachi was waiting for the directions Pendo said "All three of you will work as a team to get three bells from my waist. Each of you can only take one, and the last one will go three days without food." Ehh Fair enough I guess. he thought to himself, and in an instant Pendo had disappeared and reappeared a good distance away from his first spot. "Well this should be fun." Shikachi said not trying to sound disrespectful. He knew this was gonna be challenging, but that is what Shikachi wanted right now. A good challenge.

Hopping off of the tree branch and landing in a crouched position, Shikachi was ready and waiting for his sensei to start. Shikachi was strategizing, thinking of a decent strategy for this little activity. He could see that his teammate Lark was also ready for the activity by the way he cracked almost all the bones in his body. Shikachi stood intent, and not saying a word. Waiting for his other teammate Kyoske to say or do something, and also for his sensei to say start.

OOC: Sorry for the Sucky post I don't know why i haven't been on my game.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 am

((Yeah, same here. I really get tired of typing large posts >.<))
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:43 am

OOC:Yeah I know. But i gotta practice. Smile to get better.
Back to top Go down
Kyoske
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyoske

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 am

After the Kaguya do such crazy things to get attention,the Jounin is still calm without a smile on his face which stating that he was unimpressed to the teammate's work. Kyoske was also disappointed for the teammate's speed because it was slow for a taijutsu master. "Your all skilled in your own way, but I still would like to evaluate each of your over all skills in battle." the Jounin stated that has been spoken in a monotone and apathetic voice. No emotion even glimmered in the least in his words or eyes as he addressed to them. " What is he trying to tell ?"

Kyoske said to his mind. "All three of you will work as a team to get three bells from my waist. Each of you can only take one, and the last one will go three days without food." the Jounin continued. "Damn ! I gotta get this serious .. I forgot to bring a noodles cup. " he said to his mind with a lazy face. Then the Jounin disappeared before their sight and then reappeared exactly twenty meters to the right. "The physical portion of the exam will begin now." the Jounin stated with a smile.

After hearing that, Kyo immediately observed his teammates' reactions and facial expression. The Kaguya began to act strong again by cracking different parts of his bone. "Ehh .. I usual .." Kyo said on his mind. "So all we got to do is that the bells off you.." the Kaguya said with a smile and unrespecting vioce, "That will be a challange as i see you are stronger then you look Sensei" he stated. Kyoske began to think serious and said to his mind "This will be the part where we exchange information about ourselves .. I gotta be observant than being strong .. ". As he look at the fellow Nara, he smiled sweetly and that smile means "Let's get work as a team .. . Kyo is now ready to take the test.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 am

((I apologize for the delay, I will post soon enough when I get the chance. Christmas has kept me busy.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)   Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 4 Meeting (Private to Team 4)
Page 1 of 1