Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team One Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 pm

It was one of those rare nice days that Oushi Hyuuga missed from the Leaf. The sun was shining. Clouds were slowly moving accross the sky. Birds were flying through the air. But the breeze, oh the breeze, was the best of them all. There hadn't been a breeze without sand in...a long time.
Oushi's red, spikey hair moved with the breeze. It brushed across his face, helping to cool him off. It brushed off his clothes. It was like a friend that moved with the world. Oushi cherrished every minute of it.
He stood with his back to a tree. He had a kunai in his right hand and a stick in his left. He was sharpening the stick to a fine point. He wasn't sure how the genin would react to what he was about to do, and mabey this stick would come in handy.
It was now around 6:30 in the morning. They had a full day of teaching ahead of them and needed every second. Oushi thought about what he would teach first. It only took him a few seconds and the answer was clear. He would start with the lesson his sensei first taught him. But that wasn't enough. He had seen how other genin talked to their senseis. He wasn't going to be one of those people. Respect was high on his list of values and he refused to not be respected.
Oushi didn't want to waste his chakra using his Byakugan in search of the genin. If they weren't there in the next five minutes, there would be hell to pay, and he would be glad to give it to them.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Sukogetsu awoke at 4:00 am the morning of the meeting,extremely excited. He had a small breakfast,and took his shower. After he got washed up he dressed quietly,excitement pulsing through his veins. When he finished he looked over and saw his Suna Headband on his bedside table. He picked it up,and tied it tightly around his forehead,and tilted it to the right side,so the metal plate was tilted on the left side of his head. He then looked around and thought,I'll take some weapons just in case. So he packed up several kunai knifes,and shuriken. When he had finished he set out.

By the time he left it was about 6:21,he walked through the village at a decent pace,and enjoyed a breeze that passed by. When he arrived at the meeting place he saw a jounin who appeared to be sharpening a stick. Sukogetsu approached him,and bowed. Still bowing,he said,"I take it you are my sensei,I am Sukogetsu Kazemaru,genin of squad 1. Pleased to meet you sensei."
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Oushi watched the kid walk up to him. This wasone of his genin. He recognized him from the file he was given to study about his students. He knew all about this kid, and he was going to learn fast.
Oushi watches as the kid bowed. He noticed his eyes go to the ground as he spoke. Oushi let him finish what he was saying before he spoke. "I like your respect kid, but...." Before the genin moved, Oushi threw a sharp, snap kick aimed at the face. It wouldn't break anything, but it would get the message across. "Never bow to anyone you don't know and when you do bow, keep your eyes up. Lucky for you, I am your sensei. If I were someone else, I may have just killed you and ran. Think about a situation from every angle, for you can be attacked from anywhere at any time. Learn this lesson fast and you will live longer."
With that being said, Oushi turned his attention back to the twig. It was starting to bother him because he had been working on it for too long. The stupid point kept breaking off. He was interested on how the genin would react, so he kept some of his attention there. But that damn stick.....He would defeat the stupid stick if that's all he accomplished today.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Sukogetsu fell back from,the kick,but hopped to hiss feet quickly. "Lesson taken sensei." Sukogetsu understood his sensei's point,but couldn't help but feel a little irritated by the pain in his face. He seems pretty strict,but I guess as a teacher you have to be. "Sensei,if it's alright,I'd like to ask what you're doing with the stick?",Sukogetsu asked,slightly puzzled,making sure to keep a respectful tone,pushing the usual hint of arrogance out of his voice. His arrogance,was merely his slight overconfidence,but all the same he didn't want the sensei to think he was cocky.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 am

Haran was walking through the village to get to the training ground. "Stupid alarm clock.." She mumbled under her breath. She blamed her alarm clock for everything in the morning. Of course, its her own fault. She just won't admit to it. She had heard that there would be a team one meeting this morning, so she had to hurry! Who knows what her sensei would do if she was late? What ever it would be, it can't be good! On the way there, she wondered what her team would be like. Will she have nice teammates? Will she have a mean sensei? There was only one way to find out, to get there! Haran took a shortcut to the training grounds. She took a glance at the sun and the floor, to see where the suns shadow was to tell the time. She wasn't late; yet. She ran to the training ground, which were only up ahead now. She skid in through the dirt to the training ground. She saw to people, both male. She looked at the one with the Jounin jacket and said, "Hello, I'm Haran, Haran Naito. I'm not late am I?"
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:42 am

Kishei was running throught the village, trying to get to the training ground, he had no idea if he was late or not, You need to get your alarm fixed, Takomi mentioned, smug. It only added to Kishei's fury as he sprinted to the training ground. It was his fault that his alarm wasn't working, it had been like that for nearly a year, and he still blamed it. The night before Takomi had mentioned that there was going to be a Team 1 meeting, and he was part of it. 'he wasn't afraid of being late, he was more afraid of missing an important lesson. He wondered about the his team mates, wondering if they would be alright. Takomi saw the shortcut, he ran through it he was almost at the training ground, when he saw Haran. He was too far away to reach her in time, but that meant that he was either on time, or they were both late. Still sprinting he followed Haran, he arrived just as she introduced herself to their Sensei. He walked into the training area, whilst Takomi examined the other two, What's he doing with the stick? Kishei asked, Takomi didn't know. He walked up to his Sensei, he instructed Takomi to stand on his head, he bowed, Takomi still upright. "Hello Sensei, I am Kishei Tezika, and this is my Familiar; Takomi. I apologize if I am late."
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 am

Oushi didn't feel like answering the kid's question. It was his business what he was doing with the stick. He kept sharpening. The stupid stick was stubbern. Quickly after the discarded question arose, a genin ran to them and introduced herself. Hot on her heals was a boy and a bird. The boy introduced them. Oushi took the time from the surrounding area. They were a minute early. Not good enough. This struck an idea of how to get the next lesson across.
"So you to, three I guess if I count the bird, are going to be worthless to me, huh? Sukogetsu bothered to show up early. But you three are satisfied with one minute before instructed? What's stopping me from sending you back to the Acadamy right now? You already seem like worthless scum. Why should I waste my time with you? I have lifes to save and lifes to take. If you don't want to be ninja, then leave right now. I don't mind teaching just Sukogetsu. He seems like he gives a shit. So run along. Go play. Become some worthless person who will never acomplish anything in their life. LEAVE!" With that said, Oushi turned his head back to the stick. He activated his Byakugan and watched them from the top of his head to see what their reactions would be. This was the first part of his test, and an easy one to fail.

(Don't take any of this personaly. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:37 am

Sukogetsu gave a small nod in each of his new teammate's directions when they arrived,and felt slightly scared when the sensei said all of that. I hope they don't get mad at me for being early...they can't though that's completely irrational,and just stupid,it's not as if I made them late!! But for all I know...they are irrational....please don't be irrational!!,he thought,but kept a serious face. He stood up against a tree and didn't say anything,he seemed to be on the sensei's good side for the moment,but then he thought about it and changed his mind. "All though I agree it's important to be on time,forgive my rudeness,but couldn't we give them another chance. I'm sure they both have their reasons for being late. I don't mean you any disrespect,but they are my teammates,so I need to help them out when I can." After he said it,he was slightly scared,but he didn't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:51 am

So he did see something good in him after all. He was a team person, and that is what Oushi needed. But he had to stay in character. He couldn't break his act, or else all would be lost. So, he canceled the Byakugan and looked up.
"I see....so your with these scum bags? Fine, then. NONE of you are worth my time. Get lost. I never want to see your faces again." With that being said, he turned his head back to his hands and reactivated the Byakugan.
He was glad that he had spoken up. He had just singled him out, yet he still belonged to the team. Most rookies would have been proud at what Oushi had said, and he would have sent them back to the Acadamy. The others were still on shaky ground, though. None of them had spoken yet, and he was afraid he might have to fail them. Well, almost afraid. He didn't want any wussys in his squad, and he was about to seperate those that were.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 am

Kishei listened to his Sensei, Is this guy serious, punishing us for being early? Takomi was stunned, as was Kishei, he couldn't believe that their Sensei would punish them for being early. He knew it was a test, but he didn't know how to pass it. He was thinking through the possibilities. He came to a conclusion, be polite, but be prepared. He was wondering if Haran was going through the same cycle. Kishei had no idea if it would work, he didn't know anything about his Sensei, except he was a Hyuuga. "Sensei, it's a little harsh too punish us for being one minute early," Kishei couldn't take it, the stick was annoying him and he wanted to get rid of it. He poured some of Takomi's chakra into his right hand, making it become more talon like as he talked, "If we didn't care about this, why would we have come here?" He swiped through the stick with every finger, watching it fall apart in his Sensei's hands, he kept talking, trying to give a rational argument. "Us not being early enough has nothing to do with not wanting to become better ninja." He knew Sukogetsu had wanted him to be rational, and thats what he was doing. He stood straight, his argument made, Takomi standing perfectly still on his head. "You can't just send all of us back to the Academy, Sukgetsu was early by a long shot, and Haran, Takomi and I where a mintue early." Kishei had no idea what he was saying now, he had made his argument and now he was just saying things. We were all early, the latest being me, if anything we deserve praise. Kishei was kicking himself for that last comment, but he wasn't going to stop now, "I was the latest, so you can fail just me, but all of us deserve a second chance, it wasn't our fault we were early." He tried to add some sarcasm to the last statement, but he didn't think it worked. Kishei stood there, nervously waiting for his Sensei's response.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:14 am

[Your boarderline gmodding. Be careful.]

Fucking kid. He had officialy wasted his time by destroying the stick that he had worked on for so long. He had just finished it, too. This little punk was going to pay. He let him finish the little speach he was making. He was slightly annoyed now. The kid thought that they deserved praise. I'll show him praise.
"Now that your done with your little speach...." Oushi looked up, Byakugan activated. For a long second, he stared into the genin's eyes. Then, with all of his speed, he attempted to place the kunai in his right hand against the kid's neck. It would probably work, considering Oushi's speed and Kishei being unsuspecting of this next move.
"Anyone move near me, and he dies. Haran, kill Suko."
Oushi was interested in how all of them would react. This was one of the ultimate tests. He knew that none of them were prepared for what he was doing to them, and that is what makes this test perfect. But this was a no win situation. If she actually attacked him, he would fail her. He would have to hurt this kid if they attacked Oushi, which he didn't want to do, but he would if they made him. He kept his Byakugan activated, in case they tried to do anything against his instructions.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 am

OOC: Sorry about the borderline GModding, also, De Ja Vuu.

Kishei had thought that stick would be a good starting ploy to get him off the Academy subject. "Now that your done with your little speech...." His Sensei's eyes met his, Byakugan activated, Hyuuga. I knew it. The Sensei stood there staring into his eyes, he decided to try and mess with his Sensei, Shouten Washi Joukei no Jutsu. He thought about his normal eyes transforming into that of Takomi's. His eye sight became keener, preparing for even the slightest movement from his Sensei, after the remaining half a second of staring his Sensei moved, he was fast, but Kishei had the physical advantage, he shot off to the right, Takomi to the left. He watched his Sensei before remembering something. Byakugan. He needed to remember that his Sensei had 360 degree vision. He looked around, before realizing that no one had said something for a while now, but Kishei didn't want to taunt his sensei anymore, in case he did something else dangerous.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 am

[Your not OOC until your dead or I'm done teaching. This topic has a long way to go. Razz Also, what I said after I moved my hand is voided. Sorry about the boarderline gmodding, too, but I've never met a genin that fast and out of all those that I have taught, nobody has ever dodged it.]

Oushi's laugh erupted into the sky. He was amazed at how fast this kid was, but he couldn't be fast forever, and he wasn't fast enough to defeat him. The fact that the kid got away from him put a delima in his hands. But it was easily solved. He would just teach the lesson in reverse.
"Backing away from a fight, huh? Your even more pathetic than I thought. You don't deserve to have that familiar. I think I will fix that for ya." With that being said, Oushi threw the kunai at the bird. He really hoped it didn't hit it. He didn't want to have to save it's life.
"Now, kill me."
Oushi got into the fighting stance that the Hyuuga developed to fit their technique. There was only one way to pass now, and all other paths led to failure. It was all or nothing now, and Oushi was ready for any path that may come his way.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 am

[I don't get the OOC part, but it doesn't matter.]

Kishei listened to his Sensei laugh, it boomed through the training area intimidating everyone. "Backing away from a fight, huh? Your even more pathetic than I thought. You don't deserve to have that familiar. I think I will fix that for ya." "I'm pathetic? For not wanting to get into close combat whit a Hyuuga?" He smirked, watching casually as the Kunai flew towards Takomi. He dashed to directly behind Takomi, watching as the Kunai hit Takomi's chest, he caught him. "Now, kill me." Kishei laughed, "You don't know much about the Tezika clan do you?" he was still chuckling. "I wouldn't let anything happen to Takomi, absolutely nothing." He picked up the limp bird, before throwing it at his Sensei. The bird rolled forward, stopping in front of his Sensei. "Have fun." He was smiling, Takomi safely standing on his head. Kishei made a small one handed seal, before the bird exploded.

[No more posting till the other two post.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kishei on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 am

[I'm going to let the other two post before I do anything.]
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Sukogetsu stood there watching the skirmish(not exactly a fight yet). After a short amount of time he said to them. "Well,as fun as all this has been,I really don't see the point in all this fighting. We're teammates,and yet you two are fighting? Honestly,I see no reason for being called a team if we just end up attacking our 'team'." He sighed,and jumped into a tree. "Can't we settle this peacefully,for the sake of sanity?",he asked. It was a few minutes later,and Suko realized what he just said. ...Shit...sensei is gonna kill me now....,he thought.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 am

Why does everybody always have to fight? She asked in her mind. She watched her sensei and Kishei fight. They were both pretty good, but how would this help them learn anything? She can't just answer these questions by herself; she had to ask her sensei. "Sensei-Sama, how does this help us? What are we learning?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 am

Oushi sighed as the kunai flew at him. They had all failed. Each and every one of them. Oushi released chakra from all of his chakra release points. He spun away from the genin, so the kunai would not kill them. They bounced harmlessly off of his heavenly spin jutsu.
"You all fail." He pointed at the girl "You failed for being later than a ninja should be." He pointed at the genin that was early. "You both fail, you and the girl, for not following my directions. I told you to kill me, yet you hesitated. Never, EVER, hesitate from my commands. It could mean the deaths of all of us, or worse, failure of the mission. That is the worst thing that a shinobi can ever do. Fail a mission." He looked at the last genin with the familiar. "You fail for losing your cool. You got mad, and in a situation that is important, getting mad could mean the death of you and all of your teamates. If you are still my student after this day of testing, I will teach you to control your anger." Oushi took a kunai out of the tree he had originally been leaning on. He picked a stick off of the tree, and put his back in the same place as before. He deactivated his Byakugan.
"In short, the first test has been a failure, but not a waste. Do not fail me again. Now, I want you all to tell me a little about yourselves." He looked at the girl. "Tell me this: name, goals, skills, weaknesses, and strengths. In that order. Go." With that said, Oushi looked at the stick and kunai and began to sharpen.

[If you continue to attack, I will kill you.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 am

"You fail for losing your cool. You got mad, and in a situation that is important, getting mad could mean the death of you and all of you teammates. If you are still my student after this day of testing, I will teach you to control your anger." I guess it's better then going back to the Academy. "Okay, My name is Kishei Tezika, and this is my Familiar Takomi." Wait didn't we say this already? It must of been addressed to the others. "My goals are too create or improve a jutsu that allows me to fly by expending little to no chakra." You need better goals, Takomi commented, he just ignored him. "My skills are my amazing speed, abilities to fly, and connections to Takomi." He pointed to the bird still on his head. "My weaknesses are my anger and to a lesser extent Takomi." WHAT!? Takomi practically yelled. "My strengths are Ninjutsu, flying jutsus and Takomi helping me to fight." You think I answered the questions well? He wasn't sure if he needed more information. I don't know, he saw you fight, so he should have known what half of those were. Kishei shrugged it off, lying beneath a tree, letting Takomi stand on his head, watching incase someone attacked him.

[BTW, I wouldn't keep attacking you; your my sensei XD]
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Oushi was slightly annoyed now. This kid was too bold, too...out there. He craved the spot light, even if he didn't realize it.
"Are you who I was talking to? No, you weren't. I just taught an entire lesson on listening and you don't pay attention to whom I'm even talking to. Don't speak out of line again." Oushi didn't look up once. He was determined to sharpen the stick.
"Now, speak child."

[Short post, REALLY short post. But there really wasn't anything for me to do here...]
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

She listened to her sensei yell at all of the team. Mean sensei... She thought to herself, answering her question she asked her herself before her arrival. "Well, my name in Haran - Haran Naito. My goals are...well I only have one goal. It is to become the Kazekage! My skills are Ninjutsu are Puppetry. My weaknesses are...Well, a shinobi shouldn't give out their weaknesses, right? Finally, my strengths are I am not easily offended, ninjutsu, and I am caring to some peeople. Such as my team." She said to her sensei. She hoped it was good enough, she didn't want her sensei to get mad at her...again.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Oushi smirked. He continued sharpening the stick as he said, "Kazekage, huh? That's a position worth fighting for. But it'll take years to even be close to having skill CLOSE to that of a Kazekage. I will get you there. As for you weaknesses, I will find them out myself. Good answer."
Oushi continued to sharpen as thoughts ran through his head. The stick was starting to get a point now, but knowing this tree, it would snap off at any second.
"Ok, last one. Same question, same order. Go."
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 am

Sukogetsu smiled,more to himself than anyone,and started by saying,"Kazekage is a title you will not gain easily,especially considering....your competition." Then he went on,"Sukogetsu Kazemaru,my choices of fighting are ninjutsu and weaponry. As for weaknesses,they are basically my over all outstanding knack for diving into a situation without thinking. I can be a little irrational,and quick to action,but I know when to stay quiet and strategize. My strengths,are my abilities to trust many people,but still keep an eye on them,and my ability to work well with others,unless given a reason not too,and lastly I think my over all shinobi skills are fairly good. My goals are not exactly Kazekage,but to defend this village and it's people until I die,but I would love to lead these people as well.",he finished with a curt bow,and made sure to keep his eyes up.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 am

Oushi continued to sharpen the stick. He listened as the last student spoke. "Many of your strengths are your weaknesses. Never trust anybody but yourself. You could be fighting along side you own family, and they could stab you in the back. Appear to be trusting, but never trust them in the slightest way. That goes for us. Just because you have to depend on us, you shouldn't trust us. We may harm you, even if we don't mean to. Depending on and trust are two different things, and you will find that out as time passes."
Oushi looked up from what he was doing. It was time for test two of the first stage of hell. He took time to look at all of them, Byakugan deactivated. He even took time to look at the bird.
"Ok squad. A few simple rules about this arrangment. First off, you call me sir. I have never liked the term sensei. One silable is faster and takes less time in battle. Every second counts. Second, as you have probably figured out, I hope, I want you all to be early. If you are right on time, it may be too late. Third, do as I say, when I say it or when I instruct you to complete what I have said. I may tell you to wait to follow an order, and when times call for me telling you what to do, you must do them completely. If there is any half-assing here, you will not be a student of mine. I will not put my life and the life of my squad in unnecesary danger. The rest is to be told after my next test or tests."
Oushi looked back at the stick as he continued to sharpen.
"The next test is simple. You will have twenty minutes (take two posts for this) to set up traps, plan, so on and so fourth. Do as you wish. You are not allowed to eat. If you eat, you will never be a ninja again. Not even sent back to the acadamy. I will tell the Kazekage that you are not ninja material and you can say goodbye to your dreams. And I will know if you eat." Oushi pointed to his eyes. "After that twenty minutes, the test will begin. The last force standing wins or until I say to stop. I will stay here through the twenty minutes and here is where you will find me. The twenty minutes starts now."
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:28 am

Haran almost immediately spread out to a certain part in the area. She set up her traps in a place where she was visible, most likely somewhere in the woods around the area. She set up a small piece of string close to the ground, tied up to small pieces of grass carefully. It was a clear piece so it was not easy to see. She cautiously set up extra wires attached to the one on the ground and placed kunai in a hidden spot. If someone were to trigger it, as a result kunai would be lunged at them at a fast, but doable speed.

On each side of a place where someone would roll to doge the kunai and if they were to jump over the wire, she dug a hole using a kunai. It was difficult, but worth it! The holes were deep, so that was good. She then refilled the hole with the dirt and put pieces of grass on it. She figured that that would do it for now. The only thing on her mind now was food. God, I'm starving. She thought to herself. She remembered her senseis instructions 'You are not allowed to eat. If you eat, you will never be a ninja again. Not even sent back to the acadamy. I will tell the Kazekage that you are not ninja material and you can say goodbye to your dreams. And I will know if you eat.' She said mockingly in her mind and took a rest from setting up traps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team One Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Team One Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next