Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:26 am

Sheekoe was at the training grounds,Because today was the fist meeting of his new squad.He was quite excited,In fact he was very excited.The training grounds was a large field of dirt,it had trees around it,and there was a large dense forest around the whole area.There was lots of animal life in the forest.It was 6:00AM and the meeting was scheduled for 6:45.He hoped they wouldn't be late.If they were smart they wouldn't be.He knew his genin's faces so he knew excactly who to look for.His new genin were,Blaize,Jon,and Aoushi.Sheekoe expected strange things from this Death Jester genin.After all not everyone has a name like that.But he was sure this would be fun to see what they were capable of.Sheekoe had his back leaned on a trunk of a tree with his hands in his sleeves.He kept his head down to keep the sun that was just starting to rise from his eyes.His white robe blew in the wind pushing it to the side a little.The day wasn't as hot as it was going to get yet,But Sheekoe knew it would get hot anyway with all the training.They had a full day of training ahead of them and he was prepared.He kept running the tests he would have them do through his head,He had a complete schedule for their training.As he was thinking he
leaned back on the tree and yawned."Today is gonna be a long day."Sheekoe laughed as he waited for his genin to arrive.

Last edited by Sheekoe Hansaro on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 pm

"Uugh..." Jon said as he was waking up. "What time is it?" Jon checked outside. The sun was almost up! "Oh no, I'm gonna be late for my meeting!" Jon hurried up and got dressed, making sure he was in his finest blue and white robes. Now that he thought of it, Hansaro-Sensei wore a robe, didn't he? But it won't matter, Jon thought, because he'll chew my butt out if I'm late!!! Jon then got finished up, and then left out the door. Where was it? Oh yeah, the training grounds! Slightly flustered, Jon rushed toward there, thinking about his teammates. There's Ryuzaki-san, and Aoshi-san. His nickname is Death Jester... How creepy, Jon thought to himself. Anyways, I am two years younger, but that doesn't mean anything! I hope to be able to have equal status with them. Continuing on to the training grounds, Jon continued wondering what his teammates were like.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 am

Blaize ryuzaki just finished packing up his things before Leaving his home. He was to be at a metting of the new squad soon. He held the scroll that with healed the message and placed it in his pocket. He didnt bother to zipper up his jacket for it was going to be hot anyway. Leaving only his Red shirt exposed. He wonder how the team would be. How they fuction. How it works. Who is in the team. And what can they bring to the table.

As Blaize took his katana he made his way towards the meeting. It did not take long to find the set Place for there was not many green areas within the hidden sand. He arrive 10 mins early for the metting as he was looking around for who else showed up early and to meet his new members
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 am

Quote :
occ: too sick to write quality, sorry

Aoshi wake up verry late as usual,with awsome flexibility he jumped out of his little bed.
When he looked around in his apartment with a quick gaze he saw it was extremely filthy again and he knew he had to clean it up sometime lather this day. Living alone didn't had much benefits,Aoshi never saw an example on how to do it. The majority of his youth he spend in the mental institution in the west side off sunagakure being treated for his split personality syndrome.Because of this he would be probably the oldest gennin of his country.If the Kazekaze didn't granted him a spot in this team he would be incarcerated forever in that mental prison he hated so much! But first things first! He had to go to the meeting grounds in Sunagakure to meet his team and sensai.

With some fast movements he changed his appearance and puts on his Jester suit, grabs his Arrowhead and straps it on his back.The leather Quiver he made especially for this day was filled with his special arrows and hung firmly to his waist buckle.

zoefff

Aoshi ran out like a demon on fire towards the oase his team would gather up for the first time.When Aoshi arrived he saw the others where already there. He didn't spoke to his team members and sensai just nodded his head what gave a funny look because of his Harlequin mask he weares.There he stood and waited patiently for further instructions from his new Sensai.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 am

Sheekoe slighty lifted his head,enough to take one good glance at the genin,One had on a white and blue robe,another had a sword and a leather jacket,The other had a jester outfit."That must be Aoshi."Sheekoe thought to himself."Alright,Now that u are all here."Sheekoe stood up and got of the tree he was leaning on."Let's begin."Sheekoe took his hands out of his sleeves."Ok guys first test,We are gonna have a little sparring match,Nothing to big just to see what you are capable of,you three vs me."Sheekoe leaned back on the tree,he put his hands back into his sleeves.He cracked a small smile as he waited for the genin to attack.This test wasnt just about what they could do,And it was very easy to fail.Sheekoe wondered how it was gonna go.The day was starting to warm up,and the wind was blowing a little harder now,pushing his clothing to the side.Sheekoe yawned again as he said"Well what are you three waiting for,Attack me."Sheekoe cracked his smile with his eyes closed.
"This should be fun."

OOC:sry for the short post,not much to say
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Jon looked around. Both of them look mature, and I am the youngest... what do they think of me? All of a sudden, Hansaro-sensei spoke: "Ok guys first test, we are gonna have a little sparring match. Nothing too big, just to see what you are capable of, you three vs me." What??!? Jon thought. He was suprised for a second. Why would he want us to do that? Oh wait, just as a spar... Alright! I'll do my best! Then Hansaro-sensei said, "Well what are you three waiting for, attack me." Alright! I'll attack first! Jon thought of a great idea. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" Jon said, summoning one clone. Then the clone copied Jon's handsigns, and together they shouted, "Starch Syrup Capture Field!" Jon aimed at the ground at Sheekoe, while the clone shot a little above his head. This should stop him! Jon thought to himself, panting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Aoshi was a little disappointed with the first task his new sensai ordered him to do. He had to fight him already from the first day as Gennin. This was something Aoshi strongly opposed, not because he didn't liked fighting. Aoshi was more afraid that his dark side and chaos chakra would take over his mind and he wouldn't be able to stop his assaults when he wanted too “I can't assault him directly! Even with his Jounin status he wouldn't be a match for the taketsu chaos beast I host inside me! I better take it back a notch and do what I do best! Inflict pain from a distance”

With this in mind Aoshi unlocked his Arrowhead bow that was strapped on his back, with some quick finger toggles on the bow's hand grip he was hoping to place his jounin under a Genjutsu spell, Aoshi knew that the Genjutsu he just activated was a mild one and that his Jounin teacher would have a hard time to figure it out what it effects were after the activation of it. When Aoshi was done with his special designed finger seals he saw how the other Gennin that was dressed in a white/blue rope did some hand seals off his own and a bunshin popped up next to him,

“So my other team mate likes the direct approach! And I bet the one with the blades also is a close combat fighter. This is only good news for me! I will use the distraction of that kid's bunshin creation to hide and relocate myself into one of the borderline tree tops. Even if the tree's looked very dead due to the heat and lack off water in the wind country my Kakuremino would provide me the cover I wanted”

Aoshi a tactical warrior already made up his mind on how to approach this combat situation, when he suddenly saw the opening he craved for. The one in blue white robes started to spit some liquid from his mouth. Aoshi quickly did a seal sequence and disappeared under the morning suna sun. With some quick leaps as silently as possible he relocated himself into on of the tree tops to the west, There he grabbed a special arrow out of his Quiver and started to aim and pinpoint his sensai from a distance,

If his sensai would fall for the liquid jutsu he would shoot his arrow, knowing his sensai wouldn't be able to dodge because of the stickiness of the sirup. And blocking would also be impossible due to the genjutsu he castes before. Aoshi was ready! He would defend his team mates from a distance and would do as much damage as possible to his sensai just to show him he better not go to lightly over the sparring thing.

Aoshi was still looking forward to see his team mates at work, even if he didn't spoke to them yet they already had a bond. "Would the other two realize that i'm not a frontal assault nin? would they understand? They can't be that stupid to not have seen my bow on my back. Well it seems i have to trust them! Or better! They will have to trust me for having their back. I only have worries about the one dressed in white/blue robes he seems so feminent it scares the shit out of me! but from the skill lvl he had shown untill this point it seems he can handle himself so far!"

.::Aoshi aims a arrow at the white haired sensai while being camouflaged against his current background::.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Blaize ryuzaki had been surprised at the order of the jounin sensei. He wanted the squad to attack him. Even if it was a little sparing match. Blaize wanted to know what he was getting into. Quickly the sensei yelled for the squad to attack him. Quickly blaize begins to think.

"Alright he wants us to attack. Three against one. So teamwork must be his mission for us. But we don't know each other that well so it may be too hard to do once in battle. Plus for a head on attack means he will be able to counter our first movements so it is not best to go all out but one can not let his gaurd down."

Quickly he noticed one of his fellow shinobi already in attack as he went onto cerate a clone. As well as the other shinobi taking out his bow an arrow. He then saw the syrup flying in the aire and the one on the ground quickly he thought. As he took out two kunai.

"An attack from above and attack from behin with a direct attack means that sensei will be divoted to speed unless he uses a jutsu. Well best be prepared."

As blaize had said that he threw two kunai one to the left and one to the right. Both conntected with a thin layer or wire. He waits to see how his sensei would react to the first two jutsu before moving on with his plan.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 am

Sheekoe noticed all his genin get ready to attack,Jon made to water clones,Aoushi took out his bow,and Blaize took out 2 kunai.Sheekoe kept his eyes on Aoushi,Who did some weird finger movements on the grip of his bow,"Wait a minute,i recognize those movements from when i was a genin,That's genjutsu."Sheekoe did the handseal for genjutsu kai and broke the spell,Then Aoushi dissapeared,When out of no where jon and his clone spat syrup everywhere.Sheekoe jumped up into a branch making sure he wasnt caught in the syrup.Since Sheekoe jumped in the tree he had dodge the 2 kunai and the invisible arrow at the right time."Woah,nice work team."Sheekoe smiled and clapped his hands."But,It's my turn."Sheekoe smiled,Then he did some quick handseals
and said,"Doton, Ganchuusou."Suddenly large stone spikes came out of the ground where the genin were, attempting to stab the genin,But Sheekoe knew they would evade,so he did more handseals and said,"Doton, Tsuchi Kairou."Then a dome formed over the spikes and where the genin were,this would hopefully trap them inside with the spikes.Sheekoe hoped they were trapped inside with the spikes.He watched to see what the genin would do as he held his handseal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:27 pm

(ooc:fml i just posted a good post and it all got deleted sorry if this is short)

"Damn it all"

He knew the sensei would counter attack the genin but he did not know it would be long ranged. Because it is long range thereis more distance within the shinobi. As soon as the spikes were forming Blaize quickly tryed to evade them. He looked at the water shinobi it seemed he was still checking if his jutsu was working. Quickly blaize clenched his theeth and them enchanded chakra in his feet and dashed over to the water shinobi

"if we are not carteful we will be split up and no team work can be achieved.'

As blaize quickly went up to the water shinobi he quickly graped them both by the collor. The clone in the left and the real in the right. How does he know he watched the water shinobi made the water clone and the water clone did not changew it possiton as it was summoned.

:he jerked the wire as they pulled back blaize sending him to his original location but a dome was starting to come forth from the ground. Quickly Blaize started to let go of theshinobi and the clone and snaped his fingers as his hands and feet were engulfed in flames. He started to send flames throught the wire and pulled ther wire towards him. The kunai dislocated from the tree and came towards them with enhanced fire chakra. When close enough they pirced through the dome creating a small hole. In order to leave blaize quickly grabed the water clone by the collor. From channeling his fire chakra to the wire his fire from his hands were gone. As he ran with the clone he quickly threw him to the whole and did some hand signs*

"We cant let sensei bring back the dome or we will be trapped here."

He quickly finshed his hand signs and blew out a fireball from his mouth to the hole.Because of the water clone hitting the dome. It will wet the rock socking it with water. Then sending a blast of fire will weaken and crumbel parts of the dome letting a escape hole ready for the two genin. His jutsu stoped and then signaled the shinobi.

"Lets get out of here"

He said dashing towards the ecit

(ooc sry for spelling errors lots of work im doing right now
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 am

Jon sneezed. Hmm... someone was talking about him. As Jon looked at sensei. He dodged it! Jon thougt. Next time I'll aim higher so he can't jump out that fast. Then Hnasaro-sensei said, "Doton, Ganchuusou." Spikes came out of the ground. Then, sensei said, "Doton, Tsuchi Kairou." Then a dome popped out of the ground. No problem. This'll be easy to get out of. All I need to do is... All of a sudden, Blaize grabbed him and the water clone by the collar! "Hey!" Jon said. "What are you..." "If we are not carteful we will be split up and no team work can be achieved." Blaize said. "Then why don't you talk instead of grab me next time?" Jon replied. But by then he had already let go and was bringing back his kunais he had thrown with fire jutsu? Pretty cool... No, I must get focused. Where's my clone? Jon saw Blaize throw his clone into the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?" Jon yeeled at him. But Blaize was following his own agenda. He said something, then he then shot a fireball at the wall where the clone hit the wall. It crumbled, and Blaize ran towards the exit. "Let's get out of here," he said, and ran out. Jon followed him, and when he made it out to Blaize, Jon said, " Why didn't you talk to me? I was saving my clone for another occasion! But you had to get rid of it, next time, ask me to do a water jutsu that wastes less chakra instead of rushing into... wait a second, is Jester still in there?"
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:09 am

Quote :
occ: i'm sorry i'm a little lost in the story atm. Can someone pm me what just happened? i don't understand much off blaize his post. And am i targeted in the jutsu set of the sensei? If i am , could you update your post sensei and explain how you located me when i was hiding with that stealth jutsu.

Sorry for the hold up, better to write quality then a louzy reply without contense. Plz do not reply here just pm me. This way our training topic doesn't get filled up with occ post. The moment i got clarity on this i will alternate this post
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 am

(OOC: If jester doesn't post soon, can we skip him for now?)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 am

(OOC:idk,but it doesnt sound like a bad idea,seriously jester post already Razz)
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:16 pm

“damn my arrow trick didn't work on my sensei. Now I will have to rethink my,,,” What is that, now Aoshi could clearly see how the sensei swiftly evaded all the attacks aimed at him. But instead of stopping it he counteracts with a move. A little shiver went over Aoshi's body when he saw how a gigantic rock flow tried to enclose his team mates into a boulder type prison. “Damn again, I can't use my explosion arrows to help them or there would be a possibility I hurt them in the process of destroying the rock”

Toshiba could keep his calm and decided to see what would be next. Since his evasion worked and the sensei still hadn't figured out where his location was. Keeping the surprise effect for a little longer wouldn't be a bad idea especially in this sort of battle situation. Death Jester was relieved when he saw fire come out from inside of the rock coffin. The fire blast caused a crack in the solid stone so that they could evade. Let's see how they will continue from now,
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am

Sheekoe released the handseal he was holding.then the huge earth spikes and the dome went back in to the dry dirt.Sheekoe watched all the genin,Jon and blaize were standing next to eachother,and Aoushi was still invisible."Nice job guys you managed to get out of my dome attack."Sheekoe jumped down from the branch.He leaned back on the tree trunk with his hands in his sleeves.Sheekoe was starting to get hot,It was about noon,So the sun was coming down hard.Sheekoe took his hand and wiped the little beads of sweat off his forehead."Well team this match isn't over,So you Three better attack me.Sheekoe waited for the team to strike again.

(OOC:short post again)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 am

"Well team this match isn't over,So you Three better attack me," Jon heard his sensei say. Jon faced him. I'll talk to blaize later about teamwork, Jon thought. Right now I need him to help me get sensei. "Blaize, get him from his right! I'll go for the left!" Jon jumped over, about 3 meters from Sheekoe's side. Jon then decided to create a Mizu Bunshin out of the Starch Syrup Capture Field. He had the bunshin go after Sheekoe as he sat down next to a tree, panting.

Spoiler:

(OOC: Mine is short too. Again lol)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 am

"A stright on assult?"

Blaize thought as he looked at him with curiousity

"Has he not known that stright on attacks wont work against him? Theres no time to talk him out of it im not letting him be on his own. I sure hopes he has a plan."

Blaize thought as he dashed over onto his right following the pace of the teammate. He noticed that the jester looking teammate was still no were to be found. It must be because he is a long range fighter or he dose not want the sensei to know of his wear abouts. But if himself and the water clone shinobi are able to distract him long enough then a long range attack would definantly surprise him.

"Ok thats a plan i hope he can know that im keeping distance even at close range."

As Blaize got closer to the sensei he noticed that the water shinobi stoped mid running as he summoned out a water clone from the syrup from the ground. He noticed that most of the syrup is gone due to the heat that was becomming of this place. Quickly Blaize took out two kunai from his pouch. Both filled with wire as the wire wraped around his hand as he started to throw both of them at his sensei. Though he kept a short distance away from his sensei hoping that a long range attack may come. If not then he and the water shinobi must make due without. Though there must be a way to signal him to understand whats going on.

(sorry llate post i know)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Sheekoe watched as the syrup dissapeared after the binshin was formed.Then he saw Blaize out of the corner of his eye.While the clone sprinted towards him,Blaize had thrown two kunai with wire around them.Sheekoe activated his KKG,While thinking fast with his left hand Sheekoe caught the two kunai by the handle,It was like he was playing tug of war with Blaize consindering that they had wire on them.Then with his right hand he quickly took out his Sword and and slashed at the clone,hopfully turning it back into syrup.Sheekoe stood there while holding on to the two kunai and his sword in the other hand with his peircing clan purple eyes starring intot he genin's.color=red]"Enough,ive seen enough."[/color]Sheekoe dropped the two kunai and put his sword back into it's sheath.Sheekoe deactivated his clan abilities and leaned back on the tree as his eyes faded back into a hazel color.

"Congratulations,u've all.......FAILED."Sheekoe cracked one of his smiles with his eyes closed as he explained what had happened to the genin."Don't worry ill explain,Teamwork was kind of apart of this test,but not excactly,Jon never lose your cool,i seen you yell at blaize,Thats not good beacause anger leads to death,you cant win a battle when you are focused on yelling at your team mate,and for that reason you failed."[/color]

Sheekoe turned his attention to blaize."Now you Bliaze you had the right idea when you started until you chose to grab john,When you did that he could have been focusing on some jutsu or a way to evade and you could have messed that up and got not only yourself but him killed to,and for that reason you failed.

Sheekoe then talked to Aoushi he didnt know where he was but he spoke loudly."Aoushi whereever you are,you can become visible now,But you messed up beacause you left your friends hanging,You should never leave your team mates to fight alone no matter what,You were invisible the whole time which you shouldnt have been leaving them could lead them to death,And when they're dead im pretty sure the opponent wouldnt have any troble finding you and killing you,now did you think about that cause i could be hurt at anytime you cant always reley on me."

Then Sheekoe turned his head back to the middle "Oh,and one more thing,guys dont try to compete with eachother to be the leader or the best of the squad that ca also lead to death or failure of a mission,now im gonna give you guys 20 minutes to rest or train or do whatever you want you can eat,sleep,hell i dont care just make sure you're here after those 20 minutes are up for further intructions,Deal?"Sheekoe then relaxed himself with his hands in his sleeves while waiting for the 20 minutes to pass as he smiled.

(OOC:dont take any of this personal Razz and 2 posts each for the 20 mins you guys can fight or do what watever but if you fight try not to like hurt your character to bad.)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 am

Jon was disappointed. "I... failed?" Jon couldn't believe it! "Teamwork was a part of it? Could've told us sooner..." Jon was angry with himself. I don't know what to! How can I team up with someone who I hardly even know!? All of a sudden, Jon had an idea. I guess it's time to know them, then... "Blaize!" Jon yelled out. "Jester! Let's have a talk!" Jon sat down, hoping that the other two would come.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 am

Blaize stopped and took into account what the sensei was saying. He could of been right but it was better to help save a shinobi. Teamwork was the issue and is his partner was too anti up on the opponent then the shinobi would of thought to re act to the sensei. But it was too late. Blaize took back his kunai and placed one in the pouch and left one on the ground as he walked stright to go along with the water shinobi. He then looked at him and spoken

"Alright you want to talk. then what is it? we all know how we failed its just using it to make sure that we can better ourselves and our squad"
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 am

(i will not be posting until everyones two posts are up,and like i said dont take ur failing personaly)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 pm

(ooc: um whats going on no posting from my teammates)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 am

(OOC: Deathjester hasn't been on since august 31st. I don't know what's gonna happen...)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 am

(Ooc. Let's just continue if he comes. Hey sensei if we reach your limit w/out jester may we continue. I know he is my teammate but we don't want to drag something along for so long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team 1 meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1 meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next