Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 am

(OOC:im thinking about replacing jester,i mean beacause he has a virus and cant rp,but he hasnt left the site yet,but i might request a new genin.)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

(For now let us continue with a three man squad)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:26 am

Jester wasn't coming, so Jon talked to Blaize. "In order to fight together, we need to know how each of us work. I am a ninjutsu user, along with fuuinjutsu, but I don't know any sealing skills that will help us here. I know multiple water projectile attacks, as well as water prison, and the clone technique. I can also create chakra ropes. I already know that you have the grandfireball technique, and you are able to use supplemetary fire to help you out. You are also a kenjutsu user, based on your sword. Is that all that you can do?" Jon looked at Blaize, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:48 am

(the new genin is herocou guys so he should be posting in a second)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 am

((OOc:)) I did not know if i had to mention death jester. btw thanks for letting me join

Last edited by herocou on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 am

"Me no. I'm not just that. I am a type of person who thinks of counters and ways to do missions and assignment and try to do them with little injury as possible. That's why you saw me take your clone. I didn't want you to get hurt with the spikes comming from the ground. You looked at the sensei in awe so I thought that we escape together would be good"

(Ooc sry short post and not mentions the new teammate. Forgive me my battery for my phone is dieing)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am

Herocou woke up. "Yeah! Today is the day I get a team... Hooray!" Herocou walked to his bathroom and took a 5 minute shower. When he got out he saw the clock in his bath room wall. "OH MY GOSH!" Hero froze. "I'm late... on my first day." Hero bursted through the bathroom and put on his black tank top, underwear, blue and orange jacket and sweatpants and his black sandals. He grabbed a bowl of ramen he had left on a table he left next to his front door , swallowed it all in one big gulp, grabbed his katana and and zoomed outside.

Herocou then began to think positive. "What if they don't care about being late... yeah of course." So 9 minutes later herocou saw a group of people in the traning area. Hero guessed it was his team. He walked up to the one who looked the like a jonin. "Sorry I'm late, my alarm clock broke." Hero smiled showing his teeth
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 am

Sheekoe watched as the new student of his came in.Then he looked at the other two that were engaged in conversation.Sheekoe was still leaned back on the hard steady tree trunk
on the dry dirt.As he turned his head to meet the face of the new Squad member he said."Hello,you must be the new squad member,Nice to meet you hero."Sheekoe smiled and then turned to the other two that were talking."Guys,this is your new teammate,talk to eachother,and get to know eachother,make eachother feel welcome beacause your squad is like your family.I will be giving you extra time,but when i say stop u guys listen.Sheekoe then looked at hero and motioned for him to go and talk with his other students,he wanted his squad to be very close so they could work really well together,He wanted them all to become chunnin,So he was making them become friends

(OOC:ok guys,since the whole mix up u get extra time and stuff, i will stop u myself to start the second test Razz)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 am

"Hi, how are you?" Jon said to the new ninja. "I'm Jon Morumonu, and this is Blaize-san. Right now, we're trying to know each other. I am a water type ninjutsu user, and Blaize is a fire element with kenjutsu. Could we get to learn mmore about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm

(Skip my post at work)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 am

Hero looked at the two ninjas and saw jon introduce him self. "I'm Jon Morumonu, and this is Blaize-san. Right now, we're trying to know each other. I am a water type ninjutsu user, and Blaize is a fire element with kenjutsu. Could we get to learn mmore about you?" Hero was intrigued with these ninja.

"I'm a fire element and kenjutsu user too." Hero smiled. "My name is Herocou Minzaku , I am 13 years old, I have no family what so ever, I only have one friend, my instincts are like a coyote,I can summon a coyote ,and my sword can light on fire. " Hero said in a sarcastic tone. "I hope you guys can become part of my family." Hero smiled scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

"Were going to have to trust each other at first glance"

*Blaize said looking at both of his teammates as he started to pase around back in fourth thinking of what is to come. Knowingly his sensei would thinks of some other plans to test the team. He thought of a small plan and turned to his teammates*

"Alright another fire user and one who can use swords and summon. Thats good. Listen guys you already know this but we must act as one unit. I propose we have some ground rules since we have no time. Please stop me if i get to out of hand.

1 it seemes that jon your more of a close range type fighter as well as i am a mid range fighter. Heroca my question is that type of fighter are you.

2 With that said i think if we are in a dangerous spot. Looking at your teammates will provide a teamwork action as one person alone. If one is going in an looking for backup we must know something subtle that our teammate gives us so we know when to back him up. its our true test of a shinobi when we must intersept that subtle movement

3 Next is to provide how the subtle movement will be used. Nod to the head, flick of the nose anything of that nature

4 Heroca we must be careful with Jon water style we dont want to do something that combines a water and fire combo that may seem to risky. we might cancel each others ninjutsu leaving the opponent with a wide opening to us. Though we can use each others abilities. For example water and fire directly at a boulder. That could destroy it if needed.

Simple things like this is needed right now to know before sensei will give us our next lesson. Anything more about teamwork we will have to learn on our own in our free time or with his lesson or even missions. Does everyone understand what im trying to say?

(ooc sry spelling)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

"Does everyone understand what im trying to say?" Blaize said to everyone. "Sure, but I don't know how to flick my nose," Jon replied. "Although we are at a weakness, having two fire users and a water, anyone is going to wet their pants when they see TWO grand fireballs coming at them. But Blaize, how would we use those subtle signs if we have nothing to represent them with? Myself, I'm not sure opf anything, except for a charge attack. Also, I'm sure I would be the best close-range attacker here, since I would be able to protect myself from your guy's fire attacks." Jon thought for a second. "But if I charge in first, Blaize could come in next because of his... Kekkei Genkai where you light yourself on fire, right? Hero, do you stay back and fight, or would your sword like to see some action?"
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 am

"Hero, do you stay back and fight, or would your sword like to see some action?" Jon asked. Hero smashed his fist into his hand. "I'm ready." Hero was liking the way his team was getting along. "About that "secert call thing" I think it should be some thing like taps." Hero said. "For example two taps for help, 3 taps for follow me , things like that you know."

Hero smiled. "I"m an all around type of fighter. My fire sword helps me in close range but it can also help me in mid range because I can throw it." Hero stated. "Also my fire jutsu can reach long distances but not too far. They have to be in the perfect spot. Lastly..." Hero said.

"I have a couple ideas for combination techniques. Instead of using ninjutsu I can use my sword. So say jon uses a water technique and a person dodges it ,they are now off balance which means within that time I'll come in with the sword and finish him off.

As for me in blaize he can use his Goukakyuu no Jutsu and I'll use my dragon baplm technique to create one giant explosion."

Hero laid down."If you and jon already have combinations I think this can work out" Hero smiled looking toward at his new family members.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 am

"Good idea guys now here are things that I belive can clear up things.
1) I like the idea of tapping we can use that. Let's think of an alternative just in case the round gets tooo long and our sensei notices.
2) Yes I am able to control fire and make my hands and feet engulfed in flames and use them at will."

*he extended his third finger to his teammate but looking more at jon as he then spoken.*

"It is going to be difficult with one water and two fire but you jon. Even if you don't have a sword, yourself is a double edge sword to the team. Yes it makes combos hard for us but then think of it like this your the only one in the team that can help during. Shinobi with water ninjutsu and wind shinobi. Also the flick of the nose I ment is like this.

*he showed as he chuckly passed his thu$b through the tip of the nose in a quick succession.*
That may be our alternative to each other. Rrmember if we use that the other teammates should be aware of the person who did it.

I want to take two more things into account.

Jon you said you can surround urself with water if we use a fire combonation? We can do that I want to add this."

*he takes out a kunai and shureken as he then extendes it so his teammates can see.*

"Your our close range fighter. It means if the rest of the team is behind you and ready to do a combo we need to warn you. Ill explain

If I chose to do a fireball jutsu with our new teammates jutsu and ur in the way to be a distraction for the opponent them we will send a shurken or kunai at you first. We won't hit you but it will pass you and get your attention. That way you have a few moments to get out the way if we send our combos at you."

*he tryed to think of anything else.*

Our sensei, what do we know about him and how can we use what we know against him?"

*he asked hopening that the second test won't start soon before the end of the session*
(Sry on mobile on break)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 am

Hmmmm... Jon was thinking. "We know he is an earth type user, and that he's pretty much untouchableto us because of our low status. Right now we have no advantage over him, and I am at a disadvantage since I am water. Earth has the advantage there, so my best bet would be to use chakra ropes. Also, you would have the advantage over wind, since fire beats wind. And one combination jutsu we have is me creating a clone, and him throwing it. That could work with my starch syrup capture field clone..."
"Hero, dragon palming a giant fireball to make it explode? I don't know how, but that sounds freakin' awesome. That would stop anyone, whether you hit them or not. And I hate to say it, but the best bet to trap him would be me. I have to containment jutsus, chakra ropes and water prison. That would have to be me to finish someone off."
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 am

(Ooc: yea sorry about the error on wind wasent thinking stright sorry!!! And how did we become team 1 I thought were team 6
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:04 am

(Idk)

Hero was nodding to every sentence jon said. "And I hate to say it, but the best bet to trap him would be me. I have to containment jutsus, chakra ropes and water prison. That would have to be me to finish someone off." That caught hero's attention hero ( still laying on the ground) sat upward. "Alright, that sounds cool to me but if your low own chakra i can back you up with my trapping technique running fire." Hero said. Hero began to think. "I like the idea of throwing you. We can create two of your clones and throw both of them toward sensei. There for we have twice the chance of trapping him. If he manages to escape, blaze you can use one of your fire attacks. If sensei is good enugh to dodge that attack I'll come in with my sword or my dragon palm. Remember jon , if you see a kunai or shuriken pass you use kawarmi no jutsu or get out of the way as fast as possible." Hero stood up and gave a small smirk. "No man lesft behind. We are one family ,we will not give up." Hero smiled. "Are we good?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 pm

"Right. No men left behind. Now that we. Have a game plan we need to have an alternate. If things look bad then we'll have to fucus on bringing back jon to safety. That's when me and hero must think of a retreat stratigy. I volunteer to go on and getting jon. Hero I will depend on you to cover me and creat a distraction just in case"

*he lookes around taking four kunai from his pouch and throwing kunais on the trees. In a squar formation about 6 meters in length of each tree he then spoken*

"Jon concintrate on your ropes and any supplementary tech. Don't use too much water ninjutsu because of his earth style. But I do want you to fucus on that syrup. While it is water its not really strictly h20. If you must use water prision use it but don't use it if you chakra will become too deplete on use. Knowing him he can use his spikes leaving you to disarm your prision and then canceling your jutsu.

*he looked at the kunais and then at the team*

"Thoes kunai will be used. Just in case time is short. Hero and I will use them as the signal if we can only prepare our attack that way the combo will run smoothly just in case time is not on our side. We've done too much talking. Now is there any last minute things we need before our sensei interupts us?"
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 am

"I guess i can tell you guys my jutsu." Hero began. " I can do fire style running fire, small fire stream, pheonix immortoal fire technique, and my version of the godly wind of the mountains. That basiclly creates a fire vortex instead of wind. I also made up some jutsu's. You guys already know about my dragon palm. I can also use a technique called growing pheonix. this techniwue allows me to throw a fire ball at my opponent. The longer it is out of my hand the bigger it grows. It will grow until it is the size of a gint fire ball (OOC:(goukka no jutsu (don't know how to spell). The fire ball will then transfrom into a fire bird (eagle). It is like a homing missle once it transforms. It can only be evaded if it crashes into something. Once the bird catches you burn really REALLY bad." Hero ended.

"I also just created a jutsu but i'm gonna save the details and save the surprise for last. It's my finishing technique." Hero smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 am

Sheekoe watched closly as his genin were engaged in conversation,They seemed to be getting to know eachother.But now it was time to see if they were in the second test.Sheekoe Stood up of the tree trunk he was leaning on while unfolding his arms,and sauntered over to the genin as he said

"Alright guys,Enough chit chat time to see what you guys got."Sheekoe looked at them all with a smile on his face like he usually had.This was Sheekoe's personality always easygoing and calm.He put his hands in the sleeves of his robe as he said

"This is the last Test for today,after this you guys can go home or so,But ill explain the rules,This test is basicly a bunch of training drills to see what you guys can do as a squad so far.

Sheekoe did half of a tiger handseal with one hand "Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu." A clone summoned right next to Sheekoe as The real Sheekoe kept talking."So,you guys will be fight my clone,Stay in this area here so i can watch over you guys to see how you do,But anyway i will have my clone in henge no jutsu as a criminal or something and i want you guys to take my clone out,This will help your squad skills so i can see what you all need to work on as a team."

Sheekoe's Clone did a few handseals and poofed into a missing ninja.He had black normal hair and a facemask on.He wore a body suit that was black and it was loose.He had black ninja sandals and a sword.With black fingerless gloves.The clone jumped back and got in a defence stance.The real Sheekoe went back over to the tree and leaned his back on it again with his hands in his sleeves."The test will start in 3......2......1.......GO!"

Spoiler:

(OOC:i will be rping as my clone to make the fight more realistic and you guys wont just pwn him Razz and since its jst my clone in henge it still has all of my abilities including my KKG, good luck Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:29 am

(Ooc: I guess its jons turn then sensei will post. Sensei we can continue our training or go to a mission. Your choice)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:01 am

(ooc:after this i was gonna try and get us a mission,but i might be goin on a mission with another jounin,but we have to finish this first.)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 am

Can't u send us on a mission with the three of us leavibg u with the other jounin like a sub mission to ur big mission_
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

(OOC:OK guys so this is how its gonna worked im gonna close this topic and end it,beacause we have a mission its in the village entrance so post there and then we can leave.)

(TOPIC END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 meeting   Team 1 meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1 meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2