Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 am

((Im sorry, but you cant decide that its the red one, you can guess on that, and Ket will answer...
Im gonna post now, since it'll make thigns go more smooth ^^))

Giera watched as Naiko ran towards the tree. Gee whats the hurry for thought Giera and walked to the tree. When Giera reached the tree, Naiko had allready taken the note with him back. Giera walked to the foot of the high tree, placed the origami-spider at the bottom, and it immideatly started to crawl up the tree. when it got to the 2 notes, it picked out both of them, and attached it to its feet, and ran back to Giera. Giera picked it up, making sure not to touch any of the notes, and walked back to Korea, as he called Naiko, "We were suppose to pick them at the same time you know?" Giera shruuged, and dropped the spider before Korea "Ther you go"
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:11 am

Korea smirked. He looked at both of his students. The overly eager one who looked mostly complacent half the time, and the more logical one, who also brought back both of the tags. Korea expected for them to bring both back, for that was easier and it was definitely more convenient. But what Naiko didn't expect is that when his bug clone touched the red one not only did it explode, but for some reason, Naiko himself found himself trapped in the explosive illusion while he was half way back to returning to his sensei. And giera too found himself trapped as well, but the illusion was causing only a minimum amount of pain since he only wanted to test them, not brutally punish them. Korea continued to smirk as he walked toward both his students.

"Of course I didn't say that you couldn't use chakra or ninjutsu to complete the task, but that did not mean I wanted you to. Sure its easier but in the end you found that it gave you a worse result, then a better one. Why you ask? Well sure using ninjutsu would of been easier to receive it, make a clone or something and poof. No Fuss. But you see, my genjutsu is a special kind, a kind that acts as almost a tracker chakra. You see, that genjutsu is sort of like a deadly blood hound. See your chakra as blood. Once the jutsu tastes just a little bit of your blood, it instantly can find you and attack you. Even when you send out a jutsu like a shadow clone or some sort of bunshin you think is out side of you, its not. Because whenever you do any sort of jutsu, you send chakra into it, and all though it looks like it has no connection to you, it does. The jutsu you send out leaves a small, completely invisible cord or trail of if you, to the human eye, of chakra imprint. This always connects you and your jutsu together, so you can locate where ever your jutsu went or in some cases so it can return to you to replenish you. Now, my genjutsu sensed your chakra and the second it touched the red tag, it instantly followed the path of chakra your ninjutsu left and it went straight towards the ninja the jutsu came from, so you got hit with the genjutsu as if you touched the tag yourself. So you both did your self in. Now of course you cant see these trails, because only certain shinobi trained in mastering the art of genjutsu can see them"

Korea folded his arms and continued to pase back in forth infront of them in a very teacher like manner. He continued to speak in a calm relaxed yet studious manner.

"Because genjutsu works with this type of chakra, it helps make the genjutsu as accurate as possible, so its very helpful to be able to see it. Now that's another story. I said you had to bring the right one, and if you didnt you would be hit with the illusion. I didn't say you had to pull it off to experience the effect. You just had to touch it. So, if you would of went with something so simple as to just throwing two kunais at them and saw which one self implodes when its touched then you would know which one to pull. And since you didn't put any chakra into it then you wouldn't of left a chakra trail for my genjutsu to find. Kessen had a bit of an idea to break down the tree and have each of the tags touch the ground, so as to not have to touch them to see which one was right, which was good, but generally you dont always have to destroy natural environment all the time to officiantly conquer your opponent or accomplish a task. I did this test so I could test not only your judgment skills and your strategical logic, but also I wanted to give you the lesson that you do not always have to use chakra to defeat your opponent. And also to give you a sense of what true advanced combat is really like. You have to think of all the options and results of what could happen if you did this, and make sure you study all the possible things or abilities the ninja would or could have that would make your move go wrong. Take action, use strategy but take caution. Too many ninjas die from being to eager and just rushing into the attack."

He walked over to Naiko and poked his forehead. "Or being to cocky and underestimating your opponent." he then stepped toward Giera and tapped is forehead too. They both came out of the illusion with that one movement orientated command. "This test was necessary for me to teach you this lesson, and of course you failed it. But I'm not going to give you a bad grade or anything, for I know that you would. Most do. Hell I did when my sensei first gave me this test, and he had the same knowledge of chakra trails even before me. Actually, for what its worth you did pretty good. And kudos for Endaime stopping and thinking about a plan before he went ahead and just rushed in. So for that, since Endaime sort of won this challenge, persay, he gets to choice who he wants to spar first, while the other watches and makes note of the two shinobi's strengths, weaknesses and his natural combat traits. Alright End you go first. The rest of you good job."

Korea laid his weight on one leg and relaxed his arms together in a crossed position, not exactly uptight, but more grounded and peaceful. So far he was content and happily surprised and impressed with his students and could not wait to see them in full combat, for that was going to be the best time to really fully examine them as a shinobi. And see what they were naturally good at and what they needed to improve on. This was absolutely so exciting for Korea! The growing process of a shinobi completely intrigued Korea. He sat back, smiling, his arms still hidden in his long sleeves, and waited for Kessen to begin his choice. He had a feeling who he might choose.

Last edited by Ket! on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 pm

[[ooc. Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I got caught with the sickness. :\ Im back though. Here's my post.]]

Endaime got out of his stance as he thought about his sensei's task again. "I want Giera and Naiko to retrieve those notes," Just Giera and Naiko he thought. He looked back at his sensei while he put his arms down from performing a hand sign. He focused his chakra throughout his body and stayed focus. Release. His precise chakra control enabled him to perform such things, being able to get out of such minor genjutsus. Giera and Naiko were just sitting there. He didn't bother asking what was going on, just watching as the other two were in the Genjutsu. He sat for awhile as the two came back into conscience.

His sensei had enabled Naiko as the winner, being able to spar whoever he chose. Endaime definitely didn't want to spar, because he wouldn't go easy with his blows at all. The killing intent had been strong with him, but as a medical-nin, his duties were the exact opposite. He slipped on his gloves, just in case Naiko had picked him. He looked over at Giera who had looked a little worried. "We won't go easy Naiko-kun." He smiled as he scratched his forearm.

If he had picked him, he knew that he couldn't fight Naiko's bugs. Endaime specialized in mainly Medical and Taijutsu techniques. He started to plan out what he was going to do in any case of Naiko's minor elementals. He could dodge them, of course, with the inhuman strength... not only in his fists, but everywhere that he could control chakra. Whatever the case, taijutsu was his specialty, and he would be wildly surprised if he went into a one on one combat spar with either one of them.

He looked over at his sensei, and back at Naiko. The decision was going to be made soon.
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm

(Just to let you know, End, I meant you. I messed up cause I thought that you said your characters name was Kessen. Razz You get to pick End! ^_^ Enjoy!)
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:45 am

[[ooc. eeeh, well i already made my post and so did you. :p let kessen pick.]]
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 am

(KK Very Happy Kessen! Pick!! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 am

(Actually End, you pick, since Kessen is failing at picking)
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:11 pm

((maybe me and End, not because i am eager to fight, i could just do a spar, but i dont want another awkward situation, where we wait for Kessen. We will do this fight over,and whenever Kessen gets back he will post a shot "sorry" in OOC, if that doesnt happen, we will need to look for a new genin to join our squad :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm

(Agreed! Ok go ahead. Giera and End! Spar! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 am

[[ooc. im gonna make it discreet then. short, i have school]]

Endaime walked out into the field, a little ways away from his team mates and stopped. He tightened up his gloves and faced towards Giera. A striking and friendly face shot towards him with the intention of winning. He backed his right foot back, and his arms set in front of him, angling Giera in a wise and steady position. Endaime thought about his plan to get Giera in one blow, but no intention of hurting him bad. If it got to that point of course, he'd expect his sensei to stop at that point.

"Don't be afraid Giera. Don't hold back." He uses origami. I assume they can cut, and possibly, with those nasty spiders running around, blow up. He knows can definitely dodge them, but if Giera thinks smartly, he could get around Endaimes medical evasions. He clenched his fist and began to charge his chakra. "Here I go."
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Giera followed Endaime out on the plain field, and sighed a single time,closing his eyes, and enjoying the breeze. "Don't be afraid Giera. Don't hold back." Endaime said. Giera just mumbled somthing to say that he was prepared, and without warning, Giera threw one of his many scrolls up spinning in the air, slammed his hands together and said, "Scroll of imobilization!" The scroll folded out, and flew straight towards End, revealing one or two symbols allready written on the inside of it. As soon as the scroll was flying towards End, Giera took a new scroll up, ripped an A4 arch out, and folded it into a bird, he threw that up in the air too,and performed 2 jutsus also eith the earth-handsign in place. "Life+E, Size+E" With a poof of smoke, the bird becamea little large, and a little larger.
Giera sighed shortly, and waited for his opponents move, it had taken a lot of chakra to perform 3 jutsus with such short space
((https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/away-f126/sorry-t3481.htm#40616))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Scroll of imobilizing
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This technique, make it possible for the user to give life to an entire scroll, however, this cant be controled like the other figures, but it will, as soon as jutsu is performed, aim for the enemy and wrap arrounf it if possible
Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Life+
Description: The caster makes an earth hand sign, and enchants a figure made of paper with a small amount of eartbased chakra, and thereby give life to the selected figure.
When performed at E-rank you can maximum give life to 1 figure, D-rank 2 figure etc. (example: Giera uses his ability to give life to 1 figure "Life+ E-rank!", (next post) Giera quickly formed a wolf "Size+ D", and so on)
Can only be used once per post, twice if both is performed at least one of them is performed at S-rank (mension in your toppic at what level you use it)
Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Size+
Description: The caster makes an earth handsign. and enchants a figure made of paper with a small amount of eartbased chakra, that is one of the 3 figures of the Origami clan, and thereby enlargening the figure from small to medium, or medium to large. When performed at E-rank you can enlarge you figures from small to medium, D-rank, from small to medium and medium to large.
(example: Giera chooses to enlarge his Falcon figure to ride it, "Size+ E-rank" the falcon grew to a the size of a large eagle with a puff of smoke. (next post) "Size+ D-rank" The falcon became even large, and giera jumped on to it, and flew up in the air)
can only be used once per post, but twice on same figure if performed at B-rank in 1 post (mension in your toppic at what level you use it)
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:26 am

Endaime prepared himself tighter as the scroll had charged straight at him. He figured it would try and trap him in some way, so he had to destroy that and watch Giera at the same time. He withdrew 3 shuriken in his right hand and one kunai in his left. He waited until the last minute for the trap scroll to attack, he jumped into the air, and threw the shuriken straight into the scroll. Pinning it down into the ground, he looked over at Giera who was giving life to a few birds. When he landed onto the ground, he was smiling in excitement for the hand on hand combat about to be placed, "Remember, no holding back." He began charging towards Giera, going faster because of the chakra being charged into his feet.

He didn't know what the birds would do if he got close enough to Giera, whether it be explosions or not, it would hurt Giera as well. Just a few feet away from him now, he charged chakra into his legs and arms, and now in fighting distance with his teammate. He started off with a right roundhouse kick to Gieras stomach, if landed, he would quickly turn, give two jabs to Gieras chest-right, left-then a right fist finishing blow to the face. He didn't want to hurt him, but this would be strong enough to rough him up a bit. He looked around for the birds created, but he wasn't able to spot them, despite how big he had made them.

If any of his hits had landed, it would've caused Giera to fly back a large amount of few feet away, except the quick jabs placing stuns. Endaime had been precise, but he couldn't assume Giera's taijutsu skills. If he had blocked them, it would've been alot easier for the hit to land.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Giera watched as the scroll almost made impact. He had just given life, and size to his ONE bird, and had kept his handsign in motion "+SizeD" Giera said as Endaime charged towards him, and the bird grew larger, and in the last second, Giera jumped up on the bird, and flew straight up in the air, out of Endaimes reach. Giera ripped out another piece of the scroll, dipped his finger down into the paint, and wrote a seal on the paper, and started folding it. "Im sorry Endaime. I held back. You blocked my scroll the second before it made impact, I couldve exploded it there, but i dont want to make a bad first-hand-impression, if you know what i mean" Giera said smiling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 am

Is he taunting me...? Endaimes fist balled up as he missed his strike at Giera. He knew he shouldn't be getting this angry towards his teammate, so he began to calm himself down. He unclenched his fists and stared up into the sky straight up at Giera. If he were to jump into the air to try and catch Giera, he would be left up there open for a attack. Which was a reckless idea of a plan. If he created a couple clones, that could probably give Endaime a chance to through a couple knives. But with the higher accuracy of hitting, his teammate has the advantage. All he could do now is dodge and wait until his chakras were weighed down low.

"Come at me." His fists balled up again. Any sort of weaponry thrown at him, he could dodge, multiple explosion tags would be hard, but Endaime had a couple tricks up his sleeve as well. No matter what, if Giera even came in close once, it would be a mistake. He tried his best not to show that, but his fighting intent had gotten even stronger since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Giera looked sat down on te bird, and looked puzzled down at Endaime. "What to do?" Giea thought, and scratched the back of his head. Normally he would just through out a couple of spider, and as time passed, making a more and more complicated minefield, and start chasing his target with a dog, but he couldnt kill his teamate for gods sake. Giera had made his mind. He ripped out a piece of his scroll, and folded it into another bird, and wrote a symbol on its back. "LifeD" Giera said, as he dropped the bird,and it came to life, and started circling high above Endaime. Giera ripped another piece out,wich he ripped into further 4 pieces, and folded each of them into a spider. He wrote a small symbol on their back too, and attached each to a kunai, wich he stuck into his belt. Giera now was hanging straght above Endaime, so Endaime couldnt see him. "Bunshin No Jutsu" Giera said after making a series of handsigns, but because he was straight above Endaime, Endaim would probably only see the cloud of smoke the apears when making a clone. A Giera jumped out from the side of the bird, landing in front of Endaime with 2 kunais with the spiders attached to, in his hands. This would be a good deversion for the smaller bird made before to fly down behind Endaime , when he probably was facing the Giera in front of him, so now the bird went straight at Endaime from his blind angle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Jutsu]
Element: N/A
Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of 1 or more. The Clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the Shinobi Academy.
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:15 am

Endaime charged up his chakra as Giera jumped off of the bird. It was still adrift in the air, so he kept a good eye on it. He started to charge chakra throughout his whole body, soon capable of his high powered medical evasions. He'd have to get far, assuming Gieras techniques based themselves on scrolls and explosions. He looked at the Giera in front of him and stared at the kunais, He has something attached to them, i'd better not try to get in close to those, especially if their thrown...

Endaime backed his right foot, raised his right arm in a high arc, and charged his chakra massively. He slammed his fist into the ground, and the earth in front of him trailed straight to Giera. The land below shook insanely and if Giera didn't jump, he would've been seriously hurt by the boulders twisting and turning. Endaime held his ground as he watched the dust kick up, he got a little worried, incase he didn't make Giera fall into the ground. "Giera?!" He stood up straight and looked into the dust. He just blew out a whole area 15ft in front of him.

He got a sick to his stomach feeling, looking around, making sure that who he just damaged wasn't a clone of some sort. He couldn't spot anything except the bird still in the air. This fool. He charged his chakras into his legs, getting ready for a very fast, very blinding jump. He bent down, charged his chakra, and went straight up into the air, faster then ever he would appear right on top of the bird still above. If Giera was spotted, like he assumed, he would punch the crap out of him.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name: Bruising Collision
Type: Taijutsu
Element: n/a
Description: Using the Gouwan Styles strength created by Endaime himself, he will raise his arm or leg in a high arc, and bring it thundering down causing massive damage to whatever it impacts. If one of his kicks or strikes were to connect, they would kill a normal ninja. If landed a blow unto a hard surface, it can cause damage to his opponent if contact with the surface. C-tear down up to 5ft thick trees, crush up to 15ft boulders, cause 8% damage if opponent is in contact with the surface. B-tear down up to 10ft thick trees, crumble down up to 35ft high cliffs, causes 15% damage if opponentt is in contact with the surface. A-can cause a crater damaging up to 4 trees, crumble a 50ft mountain height and width wise, causes 25% damage if opponent is in contact with the surface.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 am

Giera saw from his bird how his clone was destroyed, and 2 spiders were now on the ground, while Giera still held the other 2 in his belt. The smaller bird that was attacking from behind, had managed to attach itself on Endaimes back, on the spot that you cant reach with your arms. "Disturbance Fuuinjutsu C" Giera decleard with his pointing- and index-finger the second Endaime pushed chakra into his legs to jump, and the chakra inside Endaimes body was disturbed, and nullfied, unless Endaime made any jutsu above C-rank, wich would be impossible for him since he was a Genin. Giera panted and dropped the kunais down. The kunais now lay in a square, each with an explosion note on it, making Endaime unable to move, and the bird on his back making him unable to perform jutsus. Giera was dizzy, it was the first time he had used this jutsu apart from the simple training he had done.
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Endaime felt his body shiver up as his chakras had been disabled. He felt very limb and weak as his body hit the floor, back first. Something crunched under him while he hit the floor, assuming it had been an explosing tag of some sort. Whether he was wrong or right, he still had to get up. He still had his guts power as he pushed himself up. He would've been to late if the crunching had been an explosion tag, and he tried his best to flip away. Skidding across the floor, he panted calmly as he spotted Giera, standing over a square of paper. He looked around more, making sure Giera hadn't been making anymore of those deadly Fuuinjutsu techniques. Endaime was good at dodging taijutsu and ninjutsu, but Fuuinjutsu was now his weakness.

It's like this kid was meant to be my rival... He stood up slowly, getting his strength back slowly, as he put his fists in front of him. He patted the dirt off of his shoulders, and skitted his left foot in front of him, back into his Gouwan fighting stance. A medical-nin's way is to never get injured, he failed at that in this battle, but the least he could is keep fighting as a shinobi. His breathing started to get disturbed, so he started to slowly mend his muscles. Watching Giera's every move, he was sure he hadn't made anymore of those birds. He clenched his fists inside of his gloves, and was prepared to become 1v1 again. "Good job Giera-kun."
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Gieras bird almost fell down to the ground, and stopped up the second before crashing, and Giera got off panting, and smiled at Endaime, about 10 meters away from him. "Thank you Endaime" said Giera smiling "you were very good too. At first, i didnt really wanted to fight, and just thought of flying up, and eventually loose, but your willpower actually inspired me there for a second i have to admit". The bird behind him fell together, and the bird on Endaimes back fell off. Giera sat down in the grass, and sighed, then he looked up at Korea "Are we done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 am

Korea smiled. They fared very well together. He leaned over and gave Gierra a hand. He was proud of them, they seemed to be quite skillful for the rank they were in. He smirked drawing a large, over elongated kunai from his sleeve, with it, he placed his second hand on the middle of the kunai, which was the size of half his arm. He glanced at his students with a strange grimace. As he held the kunai, he placed a unique type of chakra into the kunai, making it radiate nervously. He then gave his direct attention toward his students.

"Next test, lets see how well you take in concepts and ideas. This is a larger version of a kunai, the average size of a dagger. But what you dont know, is that this is, as I said before, a kunai with special chakra in it. A chakra that senses other chakras, and chakra trails. But this kunai doesn't just sense it, it follows it like a heat seeking missile. It can go from miles and miles on until the users chakra depletes. Its alot like what my hidden weapons use to attack their target. Your goal is to avoid this thing, and find some way to stop it, or at least survive for half an hour. Dont use all your chakra, or your good as dead. Ready? Go!"

And with that Korea gently let go of the kunai as it appeared to fall toward the ground. Though while most kunais would fall to the face of gravity, this one rose above it and as though someone threw it, it shot out at Endaime with such great force in speed, that it looked as though it could break the sound barrier. It head right for Endaime chest in a perfectly straight line, darting at him like a hungry predator getting ready to feast on its prey. Korea hoped they would stay alive, but this was a no holds barred test, so it wouldnt hurt if they got hurt a little. It may even do them some good.
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 am

Endaime had still been standing while the kunai shot straight for him. His eyes widened because he had to act so quickly. He watched the kunai carefully, and he was lucky his sensei had prepared them for it. Endaime wasn't dumb, so he clapped his hands together, pulled out four kunai and charged chakra into them. He charged a good amount of chakra into his right fist hand and waited. The larger kunai his sensei had shot had been coming closer, and the dust started to kick up the closer it got.

If this thing follows chakra, then i cannot be around it at all. I don't want my teammates getting hurt.... At the last second he charged chakra into all four kunai and threw them upwards. He charged a good amount into them, and still a good amount into his right hand, which was now a fist. The larger kunai would've followed the four kunai, and in no matter what direction, Endaime punched the larger kunai, making it fly farther then an advanced shinobi would have expected. It slammed into the tree maybe 50 or 60 feet away from him and made a loud tacking sound.

"Naiko-kun! Use your bugs to eliminate the chakra on our sensei's kunai! Giera, distract sensei's eyes." Hopefully, his teammates would cooperate. If not, the chasing would start.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

Giera nodded "I dont think the kunai act on our senseis orders though" Giera mumbled "but like a heat missile like he said." Giera tooke up a scoll what level is that chakra at Giera thought to himself, and pulled up a scroll from his belt, opened it, so it floated in the air for a second, and in that time Giera wrote three symbols on the blank side. "Imight be able to disturb the chakra in the kunai, as i disturbed yours, but theres 3 problems in that strategy" Giera explained as the kunai scratched its way out of the tree, and started to gain speed towards the group of genins. "First off: I dont have much chakra left, to perform the jutsu, i have to charge chakra, and need time for it, Secondly: im not a very good at moving with speed, and i dont want to waste chakra on making my scroll chase the kunai, so one of you will have to step in, Thirdly: I dont know at what level the kunais jutsu is. It needed no handsigns, or any form of order, but our sensei may just be very well practiced in this single jutsu" The kunai were getting closer, even though Giera kept a calm tone. "So... Giera pulled out a kunai, and threw it towards the Kunai that was very close now, and the large kunai was thrusted out of course, and sent into the air, for not very long before it returned. Giera ripped out 2 pieces of the scroll, and gave them to each teamate "These contain the disturbance fuuinjutsus"

((made a plan B because of the lack of Kessen :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:22 pm

[[ooc. im not posting until kessen posts. Ket, can you pm him about it?]]
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 pm

((Im voting for a new teamate, or a 2genin 1jounin only. Dont take this wrong Kessen, but im personally too impatient to waitmore than a week...))
Back to top Go down
Endaime
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Endaime

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:37 am

[[ooc. i agree. tell ket to let an admin or mod know. i want to start everything]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next