Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:35 pm

((Well make a post then...))
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Naiko quickly had a what you call " Not so good strategy ". He quickly reacted when he saw Endaime's actions, and replied " I may not be able to command my bugs to stick on that kunai to take off the chakra, its too fast...! " Naiko nearly shouted just enough for Giera and Endaime hear him. With Endaime's superb movements he was able to counter attack the kunai just to give the team enough time to think for a quick strategy. Naiko knew Giera could use something to stop the kunai but Endaime and Giera just had a spar, they're chakra's are running low. Naiko shouted again, " I've got an idea guys, Giera do as much as you can to prepare something to stop the kunai, Endaime please think of a better strategy than what I will do!.. " By that time the kunai is already moving again, removing itself from the tree's body. But this time it did not head for either Endaime or Giera, it headed straight to Naiko. " Here it comes guys, do what you must I'll take care of the chasing part. " Naiko said. Still with large amounts of chakra, Naiko allotted some amounts on both of his feet allowing him to move on extra fast speed, fast enough to get a 10 meter distance away from a fast moving chasing kunai. Before starting to run he caught first a scroll thrown by Giera. As soon as it landed on his palm Naiko made a run.

He ran as fast as he could to get away from the fast moving homing missile like kunai on his back. He looked back and saw the kunai still on the chase, as he looked infront of him again he saw that his going to bump on a tree. By using some academy ninja skills, Naiko continued and run vertically on the body of the tree, with the kunai's fast movements it was unable again to stop and again got stucked on the tree's body. Naiko looked to his teamates again, " Guys if we're going to do something I think now is the time..." Naiko said. And without knowing that the kunai is heading back towards again to him. And might plunge on his flesh anytime he wont look back.

---

Guys its up to you if your going to let the kunai hit me are someone is going to save me ok? just to spice up the training.

---

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 am

((Now we dont have Endaime -___-' sheesh))

Giera bit his teeth together. How could our teacher give a test like this, when we have just been in a spar? and a test that possibly could kill them? How careless could he be? Giera looked at how the kunai reacted. It reacts on chakra, and chakra trails. Those are made as soon as you perform a jutsu, maybe its actually an advantage that we have just been in combat, its not so hard to hide your chakra, when theres not so much of it left, but what about Naiko? He is running around, enchanting his speed with chakra, chakra that lies in his Giera suddenly realised something Chakra that lies in his bugs! Ofcourse! If the chakra is pressuered down, wich me and Endaime can do easely, the kunai will follow Naiko, and he has bugs feeding in his chakra, meaning, he can just spread them out in all directions, and the kunai will... Well it will do something unexpected, but its our only chance "Endaime, pressure down your chakra" Giera said firmly, and made the ram-seal to focus on his chakra, and presured it down. "Naiko" Giera continued "Stop channeling your chakra through you, let your bugs have it all, and spread it them out" Giera knew it wasnt polite to give orders, and acting like the boss, and he didnt really want to, but he had to give this plan a chance.
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm

{Its Endaime's turn}
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:20 am

((We finish this test without him, theres allready been enough days for me to double post 2353902 times))
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm

((Im not leaving the team. Just thought it would provoke some kind of action, and was kind of a test to see if any of you were paying attention to the thread, but it seems not even our jounin is, so i dont know if we can continue, even though we keep RPing. Then we will stil need a jounin))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!   The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happeh Squad! Team 3 Meets!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3