Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Squad Five] Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Revan
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Revan

[Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Revan watched as the birds flew towards Oushi, Revan shook his head and watched intently as the birds blew up right at oushi. But somthing else caught his eye, Olverto threw a kunai at the ropes that he had just tied Akumma up with. Revan smirked and in a flash drew his sword and knocked down the kunai. " Learn to fight on your own Olverto, you will not get strong until you do, adapt and figure out his weaknesses, You don't need out help right now." Revan knew that probably didn't raise his respect level in the group but it was the truth. Revan and Akumma would not be able to save him every time someone got close to him. So Revan felt as if he did the right thing, then he turned his head towards Akumma. " Give him support by cheering him on, not attacking. He has to learn to fight for himself.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:12 am

(Btw, you wouldn't be able to get out of my range, Olverto, because the chakra field allows me to move extreamly fast. I'm not going to decimate you, though. Just remember it for future use.)

Oushi smiled as he let Olverto get away. He could have flat out destroyed him. He knew that Olverto didn't know that, but he may soon learn. Oushi heard the clay coming. He quickly looked using his Byakugan. He knew that Akuma was trying to blow him up. He also knew that if Olverto hadn't gotten out of the way already and Oushi was an enemy, Olverto would be dead. Oushi noted that as he jumped into the air. He flipped backward. As he flipped, he drew two kunai, one for each hand. He listened to what they said as he landed behind Akuma's stump. Because of his Byakugan, he saw the kunai coming to cut the rope loose. Oushi swung with his right hand, knocking the kunai to the ground. Simultainiously, his left hand put the kunai to Akuma's chest. As the smoke cleared, he spoke.
"Revan, kill Olverto or Akuma dies."
Oushi smiled and waited.
(I'm not god modding because he's tied to a stump and there isn't a way to stop me. The smoke was still up and that was cover enough for me to pull this off.)
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 pm

(OOC: umm, TNT, Revan hit the kunai away from the ropes with his kunai, then told olverto to fight his own battles, but I'll just skip to the part where yur pointing the kunai at my chest.))

Akuma noticed that Olverto tried to free him, but the other people weren't having that. There was some smoke, then Akuma noticed that the kunai had not freed him, and that his sensei was now poking a kunai to his chest. "Revan, kill Olverto or Akuma dies." Oushi said, smiling. Akuma knew that his sensei was bluffing, he knew the rules of the village. If Oushi killed him, he would be hunted down and exiled from the village. Akuma then started to think of why his sensei would be doing this. He realized that he didn't care of what his sense's motives were, but he would try to scare his sensei. "Sensei... kill me. I have very, very explosive chakra, and when people of my clan die, their chakra goes wild and implodes on itself, creating a mile wide explosion. It's the ultimate art of my clan, that will leave a never before seen artwork of destruction on the Sand village. If you kill me, you might as well just kill them and yourself too." Akuma said this with all seriousness in his voice, and a strange smile on his face. In fact, his clan could do this, but that is what their third mouth is sealed for. They would use the clay and their forbidden mouth to detonate themselves. It was a forbidden technique, only use able to the most elite members of the clan, but Akuma was one of the last of his clan, so he was the holder of the clan's secret jutsu scroll, so he was knowledgeable of all of his clan's abilities, even though he couldn't use a lot of them because of his chakra control. He just wanted his sensei to be afraid, as a kind of practical joke. He would most definitely scare his fellow genin members, but that was just a bonus. Akuma then held his semi-serious smile, waiting for a response from the people.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 pm

(Good job, both you and Olverto. You will RP against people that do things like not really read what has happened and do something that has already been done. I want all of you to be ready for that and stand your ground in an argument. And Olverto, I hope I didn't scare you away. I could use a puppeteer. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:37 pm

((Why do you think you scared me away?))

When Oushi appeared at Akuma Olverto turned himself to stump. He quietly heard what Akuma had to say. He noticed the strange smile on Akuma's face. 'Does Akuma want to win sensei with bluff? I am starting to like the way he does things, but after some thinking about his words, about the explosion and all I wonder if that is true. Or maybe he is just a monster?'. He proceeded with his thinking how to get out of this situation. 'But can Oushi really kill his students? It would be troublesome for him, and then what would happen to Revan if he would kill me? This conversation is a total nonsense, but let's what will happen, I would not like to fight with Revan or my sensei'. He let go of the Puppet jutsu and the puppet fell on ground. 'For now I am going to act like I belive Akuma's words.'. Olverto sat down. "Hey Oushi, is it okay for you to let the Village blow away". Olverto turned his look in the sky again. "Well even if it okay for you I don't want any of my teammates to die because of your pointless ideas. And if Akuma's explosion would be big enough to blow up the Sand Village then I can't let him die because... Oh I am sure you see my idea". He turned his face to Revan. "Swordsman, do you have any jutsu that would kill in instant and don't leave much marks to body? I hate pain and outed damage". He quietly waited for Revan's answer while sitting on the ground, boring look on his face. 'This speech was so stupid, even I wouldn't believe a word I said.'[i]
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Revan

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Revan wasn't phased by a word of what either Akuma or Olverto had said, it mattered not what happened to him, whether he died in a chakra explosion or was killed by his sensei. He grinned and continued to twirl his sword. " Sensei, I Believe that killing Olverto would be a pointless waste of energy. And therefor a pointless act on my part. His death would be no gain for me, Akuma, or this village. it would only set us back further, so if you think I'm going to act on your orders and kill a member of this team, you are wrong." Revan Turned to his sensei with the serious expression he always wore on his face. "Besides Sensei I'm not striking an opponent that is not a threat to me." he said while pointing the sword at Olverto.

After all had been said Revan backed up to where he could see everyone associated with his team.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:10 pm

(A little ass told me. Razz )

Oushi listened to their words. He smiled. Not wide, no teeth showing. But it was a smile. He got a little closer to Akuma, drawing a drop of blood with the kunai. He spoke to where only Akuma could hear him.
"Don't ever lie to me. And I don't fear death."
With the slightly bloodied kunai, he cut Akuma free.
He said his next words loudly as he stood up straight. "You all fail." He scanned their faces before saying, "But, you all pass. Akuma, you did well to try to get out of that situation and to help your teamate. Your attack, however, was dangerous to your teamate. You could have killed him and then we all would have been f*cked in a real situation." He looked at Olverto. "You have a good sence of teamwork. You are too frontal and don't think ahead of your opponent. We can fix that, but what I'm thinking of sending you back to the academy for is you giving up. Instead of defending yourself, you sat down to die. I cannot trust someone who does that. Be careful. You are on thin ice." He looked at Revan. "You have a good sence of teamwork, too. All of you do. It makes my job a bit easier. But, you didn't follow my command. If Akuma was being held hostage by me and I told you to kill Olverto, you should have attacked. It wouldn't be to kill, but you two should have worked out a way to free Akuma."
He put his kunai away, picked up Olverto's kunai, and walked over to Olverto. "Our first mission is tomarrow." He handed Olverto the kunai. "You all recieve the briefing tomarrow. Be ready for anything. And I mean ANYTHING." With that, he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:42 am

(ey guys, lets end the topic here. I've volunteered us for a B rank mission. Here's the link. Memmorize the objective. If you live, but we fail, there will be MAJOR consequences.)

https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/b-rank-missions-f160/elder-bear-t2356.htm#34139
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:15 am

((OOC:Sweet! Action. So the topic is over right? Or do you guys want to post saying whatever words and leaving? Cause I want to hurry and get to the mission!))
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:21 am

Topic ova
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Squad Five] Meeting   [Squad Five] Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Squad Five] Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2