Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daydreaming(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maevis Pas
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Maevis Pas

Daydreaming(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Daydreaming(Private)   Daydreaming(Private) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 am

Maevis was wandering the park just after hearing of his admittance into the Chunin exams. He was in a very good mood despite the fact that he had just graduated from the academy a short while ago. Having some free time before the exams started, he left his family compound and decided for a long walk. When he had looked to his location, he found himself to be in the park, rounding the lake.

While on his second lap around the lake, his mind returned to his father. Masaru Pas had left on a mission a few years previous. Upon completion of the mission, Masaru had disappeared from his group and was never seen again. After the group had returned from the mission, he had been taken off the active roster until he should return. That was several years ago, and now he would become a Chunin and make both of his parents proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming(Private)   Daydreaming(Private) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 am

Initake wanders around the park aimlessly, wondering what to do since he was too late to sign up for the exams, so he was in a particularly bad mood. Initake sees a distant silhouette nearby the fountain. He walks a little more towards the fountain.
"well, if it isn't Maevis Pas? how ya been dude?" Initake pats maevs on the back and then sits down next to him. Initake, who is in a very bad mood, but when he sees his friends around, it always seems to lighten up his day. And as Initake starts to try to start conversation, he finds himself lost in his daydreams.
Back to top Go down
Maevis Pas
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Maevis Pas

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming(Private)   Daydreaming(Private) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Maevis looked up to see one of his class mates from the academy, Initake, call out to him. Maevis and Ini had been friends since then and Maevis was looking forward to meeting him in the Chunin Exams. "Hey, Initake, what's new on your end? On my end is some great news.

Maevis held out his letter saying he had been accepted into the exams for Ini to read. He had hoped that Ini would have been accepted as well so the two would be able to fight him and the two would show off their skills...together.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming(Private)   Daydreaming(Private) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 am

Initake takes the envelope from Maevis.
"well, i see that you were excepted. Nice job. I wish i could say the same." Initake hands the envelope back to Maevis and then takes a few steps toward the fountain.
" i really wish i could say the same. My powers have grown and i cannot wait to test them out." Initake looks back at Maevis.
"well, buddy, as you can probably tell, i did not get in. I slept through the registration. I guess it's my own stupid fault for that." Initake looks toward the fountain again. He then tosses a coin in, as if he was wishing for good luck of sorts.
" hopefully next time, this sort of thing won't happen, and then, our team shall be at the end and prevail, and thn everyone shall see our true Might! You with me on that?" Initake raises his fist in the air, as if he was starting a chant or as if he had just given the greatest speech ever.
" well, lke is said, congrats." Again, Initake begins to be lost in his little world of daydreams. but, this time, it is of him imagining him as an all-time great ninja, one to remember, with his friend Maevis up there with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming(Private)   Daydreaming(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daydreaming(Private)
Page 1 of 1