Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eww, Dust. ( Private TT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

Eww, Dust. ( Private TT) Empty
PostSubject: Eww, Dust. ( Private TT)   Eww, Dust. ( Private TT) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 am

“ Why?! Why why why why why?!” Z screamed as load as he could as he slammed his fist into the cold chain floor. “ I told them… Looks like I have to do things on my own…” He sighed, slumping into his chair and placing his armored hand over his face. Z shed no tears of saddens, nor resent. The cold water droplets streaking down his face were tears of anger. When Z had hid from the world, he had told his Akatsuki to fix the world. When he came out, nothing was changed. For 10 seconds Z sat in a depressed state, trying to think of what to do about the dilemma.

“ Looks like things are up to me now… I’ll do whatever I can to continue my dream. Looks like you can’t trust anyone to do your dirty work…” Z said with his fist slowly clenching together. “ To do this, I’ll need to make more equipment. I already have the blueprints and materials set out. This will be a piece of cake.” He told himself as he allowed a small chuckle to escape his armor. “ Things will be different…”.

Continuing to laugh, Z reach for a nearby desk and grabbed a large umbrella from on top of it. “ All I need to do for this one is add a zhurican launcher and it will be finished.” He said as he began to work on his zumbrella. In a few minutes it was finished and Z smiled at his work. When he was a leaf genin, he used a bladed umbrella weapon. Reviving the old classic make Z happy and he could not wait to use it in combat.

Z’s next weapon was an extremely simple one that had come to him recently. The actual weapon was horrible, but it’s ability was incredible. The simplicity of the whole weapon made Z want to punch himself for not thinking of it sooner. The weapon was basically just a frame work sword made of iridium, the strongest metal available. However, using the Oparu doujutsu, Z planned on creating weapons out of chains by adding them onto the frame. Drawing the frame blade from his back, Z placed it onto the chain floor. Like snakes chasing a mouse, the chains slithered onto the frame and created a wide bladed great sword.

Swinging the sword around him, Z let a cocky smile mount itself onto his face. “ Very nice, very nice.” He smiled while letting the chains fall back to the ground and placing the frame blade back in it’s back sheath. “ Now for some simple D-rank jutsu.” Z told himself while he let a small swarm of mosquitoes fly from his cape and circle him. With a quick movement, he pointed his scythe forwards and commanded the mosquitoes to swarm around it. “ Z style: Mosquito Blade. Not very impressive, but I’m sure it’ll help sometime. All of my jutsu help sometime.” Z said as he put his scythe away and prepared to use his next jutsu.

Z’s next jutsu was also extremely simple and would no doubt help if an enemy wants to clash jutsu with him. ‘Z style: Pulse Bonus, as simple as adding a pulse of energy. As deadly as a kunai through the head. Not much I need to do to perfect this, it’s just a pulse of energy.’ Z thought as he charged his hand full of lightning and prepared to use Z Style: Thunder Vulcan. Pointing his hand towards the wall, Z released the energy and sent a constant beam of lightning into it. With a shake of his hand, Z sent an extra pulse of lightning into the beam that appeared as a large lump in the constant shape of the lightning. When the pulse hit the wall, the impact was much greater and it made Z proud.

Growing bored, Z decided to try a wind element technique yet. “ I really don’t have much wind techniques… I really need to make more. Although… wind slide is a genius idea.” He sighed as he used one hand to place a homing beacon on the other. With a flick of his finger, Z threw a lightning bolt towards the ceiling and watched it turn around and head towards his other hand. Pointing his finger up, Z created a small slide of wind that was to redirected the attack back to the ceiling. When the bolt came down it fell into the slide and was launched back upwards, slamming into the ceiling. “ Perfect, but let’s try it on a grander scale” Z smiled. Placing another homing beacon, Z shot his thunder vulcan towards the ceiling and watched it fly back down towards him. Repeating the same jutsu from before, Z created a much larger and stronger slide to counter the larger and stronger attack. The vulcan came down and quickly fell to the slides power. The powerful attack was blasted back and flew into the ceiling. “ Success!” Z screamed joyfully.

“ Now for a couple of C-rank jutsu.” Z said as he grabbed a list from his satchel. “ Got so many I need a list.” He chuckles as he eyeballed it. Z style: Destructive Lightning Thorns… I’ll do this one.” Z said as he put the list away and released his electrical aura. With a loud stomp, thorn made of pure lightning sprang from Z’s armor all over his body. The thorns were black like his lightning normally was and at a distance, someone might think he is a demon when he uses the jutsu. ‘ I’ll need this jutsu for a pesky melee fighter or anyone who dares get near Lord Z.’ Z thought as he pulled the list out again with the lightning thorns still protruding from his body.

“ Z Style: Lightning Corruption. Such a nice jutsu for those pesky lightning users. No one knows the true power of raiton… everyone seems to toy around with it, not using it’s full potential. Everyone but me, Lord Z. Raiton is my life.” Z thought out loud a he called a dullahan over to him. Charging his scythe full of his signature black lightning, Z handed it to the dullahan and commanded he stand in a defensive position with it. After taking a few steps back, Z charged towards the dullahan with raiton charged in his own hand. when Z reached the dullahan, he reached his hand out and grabbed the blade of the scythe. In a black flash, the lightning in the scythe bolted down the shaft and blasted the dullahan with the electrical energy. Z couldn’t help but smile at the usefulness of the jutsu. Z had been called a tank before, a one man army with no weak points. Seeing this jutsu reassured him of this and it made him happy. “ I have no weakness!!!” Z yelled happily.

With a happy skip jump, Z read the next jutsu he had put on his list. “ Z Style: Lightning Mosquitoes. Oh boy oh boy! I love mosquito jutsu! I don’t have much but they are extremely fun! Mosquitoes plus lightning equals AN EXTREMELY FUN JUTSU!” Z squealed, throwing his list into the corner and jumping up and down. ‘ But before I start…’ He thought as he walked behind his throne and up to a large chest. Opening the chest, a large cloud of dust blew in Z’s face. “ Damn.. This place is dusty. Looks like I need to clean up. I guess I can do that now. Z stomped his foot on the floor and almost instantly a squad of dullahan came up to Z and saluted him. “ Ok men, lets clean this place up. This dust is getting very annoying to me. You all take the floor and walls, I’ll get the armory and the basement. With a second salute, the dullahan put aprons and wigs on and immediately went to work. Dashing over to the armory, Z used a large feather duster to banish the dust from all of the armor and raw materials. After a few minutes, Z had finished with the task and walked back into the main lair. Looking around, He saw that the dullahan weren’t even half finished. ‘ Lazy things..’ Z thought while walking over to the throne. Suddenly something hit him. “ THOMAS!” Z yelled as he moved the chains from the floor and revealed the lake below. “ Thomas I’m so…” Z said as a large mouth came and almost bit him. Jumping back and doing a twirl as he landed, Z sighed. “ I’m sorry for forgetting to feed you Thomas…” He sighed. “ SORRY?! GIVE ME FOOD NOW!” Thomas screamed so loud, even the earless dullahan turned and looked at him. “ Ok, take a chill pill…” Z said, walking to the food storage room and grabbing a large bag labeled ‘Thomas’. “ Here, now be quite…” Z sighed as he threw the bag into Thomas’s mouth. With a low growl, Thomas disappeared below the surface. “ Now that that’s over, maybe I can work on my jutsu..” sighed Z.

As the dullahan continued to work at their slow pace, Z prepared to use Z Style: Lightning Mosquitoes. Activating his aura again, Z manifested some chakra into his cloak. With a flap of his cape, a barrage of mosquitoes made of pure lightning flew out and into the wall. With a grin, Z slowly crept over to the armory and prepared to unveil his new weapon.
Some may think that Z had simple sat underground twiddling his thumbs, but the truth was much more devious. Z had used the spare time to create jutsu and weapons, specifically the weapon he was about to test. Thinking back to all of the weapon he made, it was hard for Z to think of a better one then his new masterpiece. Z’s new weapon was both defensive and offensive. It was for mobilizing and standing guide. Overall, it was one of Z’s greatest creations.
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

Eww, Dust. ( Private TT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eww, Dust. ( Private TT)   Eww, Dust. ( Private TT) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 am

Taking a few more steps, Z reached a large closet in which was his new weapon, the Exo Mosquito. The design that gave it the appearance of the exoskeleton of a mosquito also gave it it’s name. “ Time to take this sucker for a test ride!” Z laughed as he threw the clost open and grabbed the metal machine from within. Reaching towards his back, Z grabbed the satchel that he used as a chain carrier and threw it onto the ground. With an excited look in his eye, Z equipped the Exo Mosquito onto his back and arms. “ Ah. Much better.” He laughed.

With long strides, Z walked out of the armory and struck a heroic pose. It was obvious in the way he walked, that Z was extremely happy at that moment. Once he had reached the throne, Z smiled and sat down on it. At the snap of his finger, a dullahan came with wine and a glass. After filling the glass to the rim, it handed it to Z and bowed away. Taking a small sip, Z stood up and stretched. “ Time to test this thing.” He smiled. Extending his hand, Z pointed it towards a dullahan. Sending some chakra to his shoulders, Z activated the senbon launcher and shot eight senbon at the dullahan. The senbon flew through the air and stuck into the dullahan, making a small ‘Z’ on the back of it’s head.

Although Z tried to hold it back, a hysterical laugh exploded from his mouth and through his mouth guard. Still laughing, Z rolled around the ground with his stomach in his hands. “ Ahahahaha! Precious, that’ll be in my memory for a long time!” He screamed as the dullahan gave him a disgusted look. “ What a riot… What a riot.” Z said as his laugh died off and he got off the ground. Clearing his throat, Z continued experimenting with the new weapon.

“ Time to try out the mosquito legs.” Z said as he passed chakra through all six of the seals. In a poof of smoke, large chain mosquito legs appeared and lifted Z off the ground. Snickering, Z walked around the room with his new legs screaming “ Weeeeeeee!!!”. “ This is so awesome! Not only do I have extra legs, they are made of chains! AWESOME!” Z screamed in a voice suitable for a child. Sealing the legs back in, Z sat on his throne once again and thought about all of the training he had done in one day. “ Hmmm, I wonder if I can even get stronger then this. Maybe so, maybe not. Only time will tell I suppose. My mind is an endless supply of jutsu and weapons, yet I’m still worried I’ll run out… Even if I did, would I have enough? Bah, why think about these things. I have the rest of my life to worry about those small obstacles. I have to concentrate on now. Now, I just finished a large training and cleaning session. Now, I’ll take a nap.” Z sighed as he fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down

Eww, Dust. ( Private TT)
Page 1 of 1