Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unknown Meeting~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

An Unknown Meeting~ Empty
PostSubject: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Shiko was continually traveling through the great plain of grass stretching miles and miles away in the Grass Country. Today the wind was silently heavy this day foe some apparent reason. The breeze of the wind shook the miles of grass swaying them from left to right. The gust of wind gently breezed across Shiko's body making his red vest sway with breeze. "Dam how long will it take me to exit this gigantic plain of grass...?",Shiko said to himself with a annoyed expression on his face. Shiko stopped walking in his tracks and waited for the breeze of wind coming straight for him in a matter of seconds. The wind pleasantly brushed across Shiko's entire body. Shiko closed his eyes once the gust of wind continued to blew ahead of Shiko while his walking.While Shiko's eyes where shut he begin to think of his past life at his ex village and how to bring his love one back to the world."Ehh..." Shiko once again opened both of his eyes and gave a sign of relief. Shiko continued to walk at a steady pace toward his destination. Minutes of walking through the plain of grass Shiko once again stood in his tracks and blurred out a loud question into the air."Is anybody here?!?", A smirk ran across Shiko's after asking the question..

(Srry for little ass post.^^)
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 pm

The sun was shining heavily, many fires were beeing easily caused, but there were aldready beeing solved.Although, one single traveller, helped putting them out, despite that he was beeing hunted.He was starting to feel tired, and he was missing, so, he didnd't had a place to go and rest or anything.His supplies were also going out.The man's name was Vergil, the man who had disapeared for many months now had come back.Now, right now, he was calmly walking through a giant bamboo forest, which he wasn't showing much appreciation.He didn't like grass, I mean, He didn't like the Grass Village, it was too quiet, and there wasn't many action.He was wearing a black undershirt, with a blue cloak on, and a pair of blue pants, matching a pair of long brown boots that went up to his knees.He felt comfortable on that clothes, so he rarely changed them, except when he found a lake or something to take a bath.He was carrying his favorite sword on his hand, he could always hang it on his hip, but he could need it, so nah, he choose to let it be holded by his hand.He kept calmly walking, as he soon, heard a giant yelling.At first, he though it was a help yelling, but no, that didn't seem like so.The voice seemed to be smirking, confident of himself, so he realized it probably wasn't.The voice yelled quite loud, asking, if there were anyone out there, but I doubt anyone would answer, of course, except for Vergil.A small smirk appeared on his face as he didn't had the need to make handseals, he executed the Shushin Technique, commonly known as Body Flicker to appear behind the person.He holded the sword sheat firmly, the sword sheat glowing at the sun light.Vergil's hair in a spiky way, kept waving."Who may you be?"After saying such words, he stud still, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 am

Seconds later after Shiko yelled out his question with silent air of the Grass Country he sensed something behind him. The smirk across Shiko's face vanished in mere seconds. The person behind Shiko begin to speak. “Who may you be?” Reacting to this sudden situation Shiko swiftly jumped 2 yards infront of himself and turned around with caution to look at this unknown person.Shiko pulled up his head standing between this unknown person and responded to the question asked towards him. "Hmph....my name you ask...and why should I do that hmm..."Shiko continued to speak with a straight face looking at this person. "How do I know you aren't some kind of bounty hunter that was assigned to take me down?!?",Shiko said starting to get frustrated by the minute.Shiko then stopped talking for a minute of two and began scan the person standing in front of him. This guy wore a black undershirt, with a blue cloak on, and a pair of blue pants, with a pair of long brown boots that went up to his knees. This guy held a sword also which put Shiko on high alram.The unknown person was shinobi and probably an missing ninja just like Shiko inspected."He doesn't look like the other bounty hunters I've seen before hmm..."Shiko said to himself and pulled a soft sign of relief knowing that this guys wasn't one of those dam bounty hunter. "Well if you like to know...my name. it’s Shiko Shintaro."Shiko raising his head at the other shinobi. "Well what’s your then...if I may ask?" Shiko said with a cocky look on his face.Shiko reached over to his waist and grabbed one kunai from under his black rob belt.Shiko pointed the kunai at the shinobi while being very cautious looking at the large sword the shinobi held in hands.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 pm

The boy then quickly, and soon, replied to his question, but not with the information he required from him, but that didn't matter much now.The boy asked why he should do that, which annoyed Vergil a little, and then, saying he was an hunter-nin, that was just pissing him off.He had been running from those for long now, and his headband was aldready crossed, easily seeing he used to be one of Kirigakure's Ninjas, now, not one.From the boys eyes, he seemed to be scanning him, why would he.Vergil wasn't carrying anything of much, except for his sword, which had many special abilites.He showed a soft sign of relief, and then spoke again.He said her name, it was Shiko Shintaro.A strange name, but, Vergil hadn't been much active in the ninja world, he was disapeared, so he didn't knew anyone.As the boy raised his head, he asked for Vergil's name.The boy imediatly grabbed a kunai and pointed it at Vergil, looking at the sword."D'un look at the sword, you won't be able to see it's movements, it's one of the abilities it has.Instead look at my hands, 'cause if I take Yamato out of it's sheat, you won't survive long, and I bet you wanna live another day don't you?"Vergil took a small breath and then parted his lips again."My name is Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Meanwhile Shiko continued tightly gripping his kunai he pulled out, the older shinobi begin to speak. "D'un look at the sword, you won't be able to see it's movements, it's one of the abilities it has. Instead look at my hands, 'cause if I take Yamato out of it's sheat, you won't survive long, and I bet you wanna live another day don't you?".To Shiko this sort made him feel this other shinobi was being cocky towards him.Shiko wouldn't let the unknown shinobi words faze him though. The older shinobi continued to speak after taking a taking a small short breath that his name was "Vergil." "Vergil hmm..never heard of this guy.",Shiko thinking to himself while starting right back at the shinobi.The information given to Shiko by Vergil's sword he held in hand still bother Shiko wanting know much more about.Shiko remember that Vergil said "that you won't be able to see the movements of my sword." "What ever that means I can care less about it anyway."Shiko thought to himself still pretty aggervated.Then a moment of silence accord while a gentle breeze of wind passed by both of the shinobi standing form opposite ends of each other. To slice the awkward of silence surrounding both shinobis, Shiko began to speak. "Well…Vergil do mind of heading with me towards the Rain Country?" "I'm headings there by tomorrow, would you care to join me?" Shiko removed his kunai from hand, placing it back under his belt after asking the questions directly towards Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:18 am

After taking a calm breath, the girl probably started thinking.Soon, she parted her lips again, expelling some words.She told Vergil she was heading for Rain Country, and it was tomorrow, and so, she asked Vergil if he wanted to.Vergil remembered his old partner, Teino Yamanaka, she was cool and all, but Vergil went away from Shinobi World, so he lost her too.He moved his sword hand to hand thinking on it.Then, he slowly shruged and looked at her.His small lips parted and to reveal an answer"I guess I could."

[ Short Post, sorry, Just came from Soccer ]
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am

Topic End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unknown Meeting~   An Unknown Meeting~ Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unknown Meeting~
Page 1 of 1