Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Rain" coup d'etat

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Quote :
Area : Ketsueki just arrived at the dark Forrest borders of a little town called "Rain" , the protection around the border was phenomenal well organized. Nobody would be able to approach without them noticing it.
Climate : It was a dark raining dawn, the sun couldn't breach threw the dark clouds above the rain Forrest

Ketsueki walked with a steady pace on the gravel path that leads to the "Rain" village. The entire time he had the feeling someone or something was watching him every move. At a certain point Ketsueki thought he could see nin shadows behind some of the bushes in close proximity to the road.
Although Ketsueki never walked this path before he knew threw stories this little country at the border of the five nations was extremely solitude. So he was on his guard for any hostile encounters.

Ketsueki was almost there because he saw the village gate at the end of the gravel road. When he was a couple of meters away of it , two female nins armed with dual blades jumped out of a tree. Now Ketsueki stood there looking at two woman who looked identical to each other. Even with the strong rain Ketsueki saw these two woman were twins. On his guard Ketsueki stopped his walking and looked at the girls with a expression of anticipation.

One of the two girls took word This is the entry of the Rain Village, please state your business or why you need to cross our protected lands

Ketsueki started to laugh when he heard the request, his evil crazy mind looked for angles to obliterate these girls in a inhumane manner. But then controlled his devilish urges and replied to the girls

I'm Ketsueki, don't ask me who i am because that is no information for your ears!! I have a message for your town elder! give this to him/her word by word Feed me and I Live
Give me Drink and I Die What Am I?
The answer to this riddle is the reason why i visit this city. Now bring the message to your elder while i wait here outside in the "rain"! You got to mid-noon to give me an audience with your ruler before i come in with force

The tone which Ketsueki talked was very static and monotoon..it was very creepy to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Temai watched patiently waiting to pick his spot to attack the Missing Ninja, when all of a sudden to female rain shinobi jumped out of nowhere wielding dual blades, they were twins. "Hmmm ruined my fun, they will have to pay" Temai whispered to himself. The Missing Ninja talked in such class, with wit. Temai was surprised. "Maybe I underestimated him, Is he Akatsuki material?" he asked himself again.

Temai slid his Tiger claw down to his knuckles as they came to a halt stopped in the middle of his fingers clenching them down while drops of poison flew off the top of the Blades. Temai studied the female ninja until The missing ninja handed them a piece of paper. "An Opening" said Temai as he jumped out the tree at a incredible speed hitting the ground somersaulting to forward onto one knee gabbing the claw into on of the girls legs. The Shinobi groaned in pain as she dropped her blades and fell to the ground, the poison was rushing through her body. Temai chuckled showing no remorse as the second sister ran at his. Not even looking he put out his fist as the one of the blades got blocked in the middle of Temai's claw, he smirked turning around stabbing her through the torso looking at the missing ninja the whole time. Temai continued staring at the Missing nin for about fifteen seconds while the girl was slowly dieing on his claw. He ripped it out as she fell to the ground and died. Temai stood there over the second twin who was in a large amount of pain from the poison traveling through her veins. "Don't worry hell won't be that bad" he sad in a sarcastic tone tied a Paper bomb on here leg. He walked towards the Missing ninja not looking back as the bomb exploded as the gust of wind blew past Temai blowing his hair in the wind.

Temai stopped at the twin he killed first taking the note out of her bloody dead hands. "A riddle?" asked Temai wondering the point of it. "Don't worry this note will get to the leader of the village" said Temai as he threw it into the air as it flew down towards the city. "It will hit the exact spot of in front of the Administration Building. He will get the riddle" said Temai confidently while he lower his guard the slightest waiting for the Missing Ninja to respond.
Back to top Go down

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: the first meeting with the foreign nin   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Ketsueki saw how this strange looking outsider killed the first female with a strong but well placed claw attack. Ketsueki saw the claw didn't hit major organs but the female still fell down like a fly. It couldn't be that a city guard is so weak not able to handling a single weapon blow to the torso.When Ketsueki looked closer while channeling some chakra to his eyes he noticed the blood on the metal claw had some remainders of a green like substance. This foreign nin was a poison user ON top of his weapon skill's. With this thought a evil laughter emerged from within Ketsueki Hahahaaa didn't your mother thought you to not intervene with business that doesn't concern you!!!!
While saying these words Ketsueki formed the monkey seal with his left hand while clicking his cleaver into it's holster on his back with his right arm. Ketsueki looked with a jolly facial expression towards the foreign nin while he heard his speech about the town elder. With a quick left hand movement the metal claw detached itself from it's user and shoots away with a great speed right into a tree 50meters further.
Now lets get to business! shall we!

Ketsueki started to form a series of hand seals while looking at the foreign nin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:43 pm

(OOC: you can't just throw my weapon away its like letting a attack hit. Some people classify it as godmodding please don't do it again.)

At the last second Temai used a Substitution Jutsu with his claw replacing it his a log as the log flew into the tree smashing into pieces. Temai Slid his claw back onto his hand. "This could be a challenge I see. But i didn't come here to fight. I want you to join the Akatsuki" Temai didn't want to take another chance as he surrounded the missing ninja with rocks after making the correct handseals. Rocks surrounded the missing ninja ready to close in and crush him, "So what's your answer?" asked Temai yelled over the rocks to make sure the ninja could here him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Quote :

((occ: i didn't god mod in my opinion because it didn't inflict pain or so to your character, it was only used as a rpg opener or test to see the primal powers of your char))
((ic: my char doesn't know anything about the aka, so don't be mad if i play like fool Surprised ))

Ketsueki saw how swiftly the foreign nin used the replacement technique to save his precious claw weapon from getting lost. Ketsueki discovered that the foreign intruder had a good controlled chakra flow and a good eye for precision.
Ketsueki could only smirk by visioning the poor attempts to block his magnetic move, then this annoying warrior even dares to say he doesn't want to fight while he was the one to cross my path into this city.

While Ketsueki was finishing his seal set he saw how his opponent did a quick seal that evoked raising stone boulders from the earth. While Ketsueki noticed he was surrounded by rock the chakra started to transform around his hands, with a swift hand movement a blue lightning beam shoot ed away right into the clouds. When the beam was away Ketsueki released his cleaver from his back holding it in a defensive grip.

With a cool static tone Ketsueki spoke You weakling! First you stick your nose into my business and then you have the nerves to say you don't want a fight! Are you mental insane little kiddo?

Ketsueki took a breather while he fastened his grip on the cleaver even more

And this Akatsuki you speak off, probably a bunch of runaways without honor or goal. I spit on you and your Akatsuki

Ketsueki spitted on the ground. knowing this would evoke stress within his opponent. Ketsueki his evil mind game has begone, he would crush this nin as pay back for his intrusion

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:51 am

Temai hesitated for a second when the Missing Ninja disappeared. He stood there and listened to the ninja bad mouth the Akatsuki, when suddenly Temai stopped smirking and and clenched his fist. He snapped his head up and shouted. "You know nothing of the Akatsuki, we plan to dominate everybody and he honor our teammates nobody else." Temai was outraged as he squeezed so hard on his Tiger Claw it started to make a cracking noise. He loosened his grip a little and waited for the Missing ninja to respond. "I had the decently to handle those ninja for you and offer you to join me. Wait do you do you spit at my offer?" he said outraged. "Last Chance do you want to join the Akatsuki, or do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 am

((occ: sorry for small post, dont got a lot off time atm))

Ketsueki sighed when he heard the foreign nin speak with so much passion about his "Akatsuki" , Ketsueki started to raise his voice once again!
First off all! You didn't help me! you made it more difficult to execute my coup d'etat!!
Ketsueki looked around and saw how the Rain village started to place more and more defensive parties around the city wall.
So tell me! What would be in it for me when i join your gang?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 am

Temai turned his head slightly noticing more Rain Shinobi were watching for a opening. "What's in it for you? Power and Wealth. Everybody will fear you. Look at these shinobi up on the wall we could kill them together in a instant. Together you and I could take this whole village." continued Temai trying to persuade the missing ninja to join this Akatsuki.

Temai had noticed clouds forming closer. 'Is he trying to attack?' Temai thought to himself as he raised his guard a little more.
Back to top Go down

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 am

Ketsueki smirked by the words of the foreign nin, he spoke about power and wealth both factors that could push Ketsueki in agreeing on the proposition. While Ketsueki was thinking about his answer the clouds above him started to get darker and darker. "hmmm this is it! the moment of decision or the moment to prepare my flee, the element of surprise was already lost due to his interfering"

Ketsueki raised his cold static low voice

Yeah we could obliterate this village! But would it do us any good? you speak of wealth wile you want to destroy a powerful city like this instead of taking control and use it wealth for your cause! Well your proposition is interesting, do i get time to think about it?

Ketsueki knew that the foreign nin's answer would be the make or break point.So he stood still and stared at the strange opponent
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 am

The clouds were getting darker and darker. Temai almost lost his concentration. The missing ninja, the clouds, the rain shinobi. So many things to be mindful of. "I want to destroy the threats from this village not the village itself." answered Temai. "How much time are you talking about being mindful of the Clouds in the sky and the shinobi at the gates. "Because I won't let you leave without a answer" Temai said in a firm voice.
Back to top Go down

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:32 am

Dark clouds started to form above the nin's, suddenly from above them thunder was heareble.Ketsueki started to smirk because he knew it was time to make his move and vanish. from within the dark cloud lightning sparks were visible. "hmmm i do not have a lot of time to make my move...So i have to do it as quickly as possible."
Ketsueki pressed his feet sturdier into the wet soil, Within this dark scenery Ketsueki looked very devilish. The granite steel of his forehands and the cleaver blade where almost invisible in what to be turned out as a dark dawn morning.
Ketsueki took a slow breath to release the evil sound of his voice.
Hey you boy!! Meet me at the mist gates in three days for my answer!
Ketsueki begins to smile when he saw the first lightning bolts being launched from within the dark cloud.
Hé!!! Don't forget to use your rock as a umbrella!! Hahahaaaaaaaaa....

During the laughter the lightning bolts started to fall in rapid pace from out the sky! Burning, stunning and electrocuting anything in it's path. Screams of enduring pain were heareble from within the rain city walls,the flames of the burning houses still had the passion to defeat the rain that was pouring out of sky.
"Now it's time, "
Ketsueki used this distraction to his fullest while he dashes away from the path into the rain Forrest that surrounded the village leaving the village behind him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 am

Temai lowered his guard as he knew once the missing ninja disappeared he left. Temai started walking away from the Rain Village not looking anywhere but straight as the wind gusted at a amazing speed blowing Temai's hair everywhere, leaves and twigs blew past Temai as he continued walking. He felt the presents of the clouds because of his years in the Mist village and closed his eyes as he walked getting untouched by the lightning. Temai walked in a straight line not looking back as a tree fell narrowly missing him. Temai didn't even flinch from the sound of the tree smashed at the back of his ankles. "I will see you in a few days then" Temai said to himself, opening his eyes talking about the Missing ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Rain" coup d'etat Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" coup d'etat   "Rain" coup d'etat Empty

Back to top Go down

"Rain" coup d'etat
Page 1 of 1