Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Second Meeting (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Second Meeting (P) Empty
PostSubject: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 am

Quote :
Area : just outside the village at an old abandoned water cleaning facility.
Time : mid day, it's very misty so the sun can't shine threw the clouds

Ketsueki arrived at the meeting spot where he would meet the foreign nin he encountered in the Rain village.
The strange nin was almost as power full as him but the opposite in fighting style.
Ketsueki was wondering if the nin would reveal his plans, name and how he could be a member of the old legend "Akatsuki"

Well he would soon find out
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:17 am

Temai was walking with his new partner Shyke. They were heading towards the Mist Village where they were meeting a missing ninja that Temai encountered a couple of days ago. It was a misty day but there was a slight warm breeze. Temai was squinting because he couldn't see too far ahead and he was trying to concentrate. They came to an area where there was nothing but a Abandoned Building. "I think we are here" Temai said to Shyke. The fog started to clear but Temai still couldn't see the missing ninja.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:26 am

Shyke wore his full Akatsuki robes, nothing could be seen of him besides his crazy hair and his smiling face. He checked the area with his scope, giving it a once over zooming in at certain details. Shyke wanted to be ready for the ninja's arrival, he had a transportation bird in his right hand and decided to use it. "I'm going into the sky to get a better view...." Shyke said, throwing down the model and performing his hand sign as it poofed into a larger version. Shyke jumped onto the bird's back, focusing his chakra to stay on it. The bird flapped its wings and Shyke held the handsign, controlling it's movement. The bird kicked off the ground with it's feet and flapped harder, sending it into the air. The dust flying after it's leaving making it foggy at foot level. Shyke continued into the air, climbing high enough to see the area. He stood on the bird once he reached three hundred feet, using his scope to look over the area carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

Ketsueki hated waiting, it took far too long to keep him satisfied.So he decided to take a look inside the old water facility.
Ketsueki looked around and saw there was a opening at the thirth lvl.A busted window was the perfect place to start the tour of boredom.Ketsueki channeled some chakra to his feet and dashed forward straight up horizontally on the facility wall. With ease he reached the rotten broken window.With his granite forehand protectors he removed all the glass so his entry would go without scratches.Ketsueki hated scars, his back was filled of them and he wouldn't like to have more by his own stupidity. With a swift move he jumped threw the window strait in the facility. The vibe within the facility gave Ketsueki goosebumps , his mind drifted away for a second
Spoiler:
or two. Ketsueki looked around at all the rusty old metal machines that they used for the purification of the mist village's water supply. Technique always interested Ketsueki, he creativity forced him to know how things work. Maybe here he could find some scrap parts for his lightning rod scorpion.With this in mind Ketsueki started his exploration in the facility
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 am

Temai heard Shyke talk and turned around but he was gone. Temai looked up as Shyke road the clay bird into the sky. "Hmm his a weird one" Temai said to himself. He kept walking to the Abandoned Building. It was pretty high up, about 4 stories, but Temai had an idea it went underground too. Temai walked up the steps of the building onto the porch. The walked through the place where the door used to be. Temai put his hands in the pockets of his robe as he looked around at the nothingness of the building. There was a tank of water where he was and that was about it everything else was gone, probably raided by missing ninja. Temai slid his left hand out his robe and put it in the water container. He pulled his hand out and it as spotless. "Woah It cleaned it?" Temai said to himself in amazement suspecting the water to be dirty. Temai whipped his hand on his robe to dry it off and continued to walk. He got to a staircase that had some stairs missing as he started to walk up them jumping the spots that looked unstable and the spots that were blank "I wonder what Shyke is doing?" Temai asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:43 am

From the high up position, Shyke could see lots of the detail on ground level. The mist around them covered lots of the area, but it was more or less clear. He threw down three grasshopper bombs, which started patrolling the area. They hopped like mad all around the ground level and were made to target people other then Temai. However, if they did go to attack someone they would explode a metre away from the target. Allowing them to knock the target out but not kill them. Shyke smiled at his creations, being such good kids. They were hard to see in the mist, their white design blending in with the surroundings. The grasshoppers also didn't make alot of noise, more or less, the only noise was leaves being stepped on. Shyke stood on his bird still, but he flew down to get a better, closer view on the area. This might help him see through the fog he figured. Shyke came down to fifty feet above the ground, then he pulled out three birds from his right pack and held them in his hand for encase someone attacked him at that level. However, in mist like that it would be hard to see his white bird. The area around Shyke was hard to see through, even when he used the scope. It didn't phase him, but it did make him concern for Temai. Even the best ninja could be killed when they couldn't see anything. Shyke hoped that no mist ninja were in the area, they could see through it. This would make trouble for Shyke, but he didn't know if it would make trouble for Temai. Either way, it didn't matter. No Akatsuki member would fall in such a place as this, to people such as these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Ketsueki was still rumbling inside the old deserted water facility building. There he was hoping to find some useful electrical goodies to use in the creation of his lighting rod scorpion. He could see his creation in front of his purple retina.
It would be a beautiful thing to see.A metal scorpion with claws as sharp as two shining blades.The scorpion robot would be fully controlled by electrical currency shifts created by his white raiton. Ketsueki had always loved how the sand country nins used puppets in their combat style.
So one day in a drunken wacko riddle mood he impulsively decided to use his love for creation to be the first ninja ever to use electrical driven robots in combat. Since that illustrious day he drew the electric plans, the shell plans, the weaponry plans , and tactical plans for his first electrical driven robot puppet. Now Ketsueki was in the search for components for this creation.

The room he was in at this specific time had a muff odor and was filled with electric machinery used to control this facilities working process.Ketsueki's eyes hovering over the switchboard in front of him. The switchboard was inactive because no lights where shining on it, it was also covered in a thick layer of dust. With a swift kick the little metal door below the board sprang open. In it all the connection wires,fuses and other old electrical junk. Ketsueki grabbed the little metal box that was lying in the corner of the room , that he started to fill with all the electrical junk he eventually could use.
While filling the box he heard a duff sound coming from the staircase behind him. Immediately on his guard with his purple eyes gazing upon the lvl entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Temai managed to get higher up in the building. He was silent and on his guard listening to hear if he could here anybody, whether it was the missing ninja he had came to meet or Shyke letting him know the current situation's going about outside. Temai started smelling a weird odor he entered a room where he saw the missing ninja he planned on meeting here. The ninja looked straight at Temai as he was walking up the staircase. "Hey. Let's Go Talk Outside" said Temai immediately jumping out a hole in the building jumping down three stories and hitting the ground. He knee's bent when he landed to break the fall. Temai slowly stood up as he waited for the missing ninja to jump down. At the same moment Temai was in the Shade as if something flew above him.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Shyke flew overhead, he could only just see the figure of Temai below him. Shyke couldn't tell if the man they were after was there with him, but now he at least knew where to send his grasshoppers. All of the grasshopper bombs surrounded the area hiding in trees around them. They would lie in wait until Shyke might need them, at which time, he would send them on the offensive. Meanwhile, the birds still sat peacefully in Shyke's hand, he hoped he didn't have to use his artwork once more. Shyke just wanted this day to end and to go back, make more puppets and sleep. It was all Shyke could think about, he almost lost focus on the chakra in his feet holding him on the bird. Slipping a bit, Shyke stabilized himself and focused his chakra again. "Come on Temai, this is so boring I could die".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Ketsueki saw how the with claws provisioned missing nin walked up the stair case. When he came on the level where Ketsueki was gathering the electrical junk for his creation he rather acted fishy and strange. He didn't want to communicate he just said follow him while he jumped out of a hole in the metal wall of the facility. Rust had taken over for ages now, so breaking threw the rusty metal was like cutting threw butter“Hmmm, this is strange!The stranger didn't even want to begin the meeting or communicate with me. Is it a trap? Better be on my guard from now on”
Ketsueki slowly walked over to the hole the nin jumped threw, he could see the ground and sky from up here, So it was the perfect spot for him to start asking some Questions
He you claw finger! Why do you want me to join a grouping that is stated to be eradicated in the old Mizu war! Tell me now! What do you want?Do you have the guts to retake fame and dishonor?

Ketsueki was gazing over the ground lvl to spot any unwanted surprises. His breathing sounded faster because Ketsueki started to get annoyed of this cat and mouse game.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Temai watched Shyke fly over his head and went back to concentrating on the missing ninja. "I guess we are ready for a formal introduction. My name is Temai Shi Genkaku and yes I'm leading the new Akatsuki" stated Temai. "The old Mizu War... I wasn't involved with that for i wasn't in the Akatsuki, I found there old base and i decided to bring them back, The only people I honor are my Akatsuki members. My fame shall be rumors for those who meet me and aren't in the Akatsuki will be killed. And what I want is to continue the job, there are still many small demons living inside shinobi and strolling around the wild by themselves. We will hunt and slay them" said Temai with a firm angry voice
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Shyke grunted at the specs he could see. Temai was taking too long and Shyke was becomming impatient with it all. He spoke, "Katsu." And blew up the grasshopper bombs that were lying in wait for something to happen. They exploded harmlessly and Shyke turned his bird around flying off into the distance. He decided to leave them to figure it out themselves because it was too boring for himself. Shyke's cloak flapped in the wind as he flew away, he knew he shouldn't really leave, so he just went out of their sight. He would fly in wait for something else to happen.

[Will not post until something important happens now.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 am

suddenly something exploded at ground level, the air pressure that it created pushed Ketsueki a couple meters back from the hole in the metal that he used to gaze upon the foreign nin. “First he ask me to join, then something exploded! I have to be extremely on my guard with this fellow”

Ketsueki again walked up to the hole in the wall and jumped threw it with a summer salt to land with both feet on the ground level of the water facility. Now he was looking at the foreign nin that finally revealed his name.

Nice to meet you Temai Shi Genkaku , my name is Ketsueki Nikuya. But you can call me “The Butcher”. Hmmm so you want to hunt the last surviving demons? I always thought they were all eradicated a century ago. Are you sure they still exist? If you are sure I'm up to join your cause, but don't expect me to wear those ugly clothes with red clouds! It's like you are going to a baby shower.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:52 pm

"The Butcher" said Temai smirking as he looked at the massive clever strapped on Ketsueki's back. "Well the Tailed Beast Demons are dead. But they are minor demons now as power, more small. And we have a rumor that there may be a Ten-Tailed Demon" explained Temai. "Well If your interested?" said Temai as he reached into his pocket "I noticed you like being unknown considering that battle gear. So I think you'd like thing to make it official" said Temai who reached his hand out with the Akatsuki ring. "It is the Tama ring and it goes on your left thumb" explained Temai. He knew if Ketsueki grabbed the ring it would be official.

Last edited by Temai on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Ketsueki saw how Genkaku offered him a verry old looking ring, in the middle of the golden ring you could see a sphere stone sharpened in the shape off a Tama.
Ketsueki again looked at the foreign nin wile slowly grabbing the ring from Temai's hand and put it on hisleft thumb.

So this means we are allies now? Good to know. I still have unfinished business to attend to. Is there a hideout i can meet you later?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:05 pm

"Yes it is in the Moon Country I will show you when you arrive. When are you planning on meeting the others?" asked Temai. "Ok well I'll meet you there then" said Temai in a flash as he leaped into a tree and disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok then, i will meat you in moon in about a week from here. I have some training and hi tech creation to do. I will mark my entry in moon with a cloud lightning show.

Ketsueki wanted to leave the area around the water facility but he knew he forgot something "ow yeah the box with materials"

Ketsueki ran back in the facility to grab the box he filled before

Quote :
Ketsueki gained some electrical fuses, wiring and other junk he could use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Meeting (P)   A Second Meeting (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Meeting (P)
Page 1 of 1