Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Errand in Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 am

He had managed to at least qwell her with his words. The woman retracted her blades and sheathed them, and as a favor of good will or something to that effect, he lifted his own blade over his head, turning it, and sheathing on his back. He took a few well minded steps toward her and spoke after she did. "How about this, Tsuki, I'll cut you a deal to help ease your mind. Come with me, and I will show you what true power is; the will of a warrior. When you are strong enough to defeat me, then you can decide if you still want pursuit revenge."

As she looked to the ground, he lifted his right hand to her, his finger grazing up the side of her neck and along her cheek to raise her gaze so that she looked him in the eye. Bringing his hand upward a bit further, he pulled up his sleeve with his finger and gently dabbed along the cut abover her eye. It had already stopped bleeding for how thin of a cut it was which meant that the rest of the small cuts on her form, with the exception of the one at her side had already stopped bleeding as well. He whipped the blood from her brow and studied her face for a moment; his own expression calmed since their little scramble.

"For now, lets clean you up. I need to get some rest because Im leaving tomorrow. If your comming with me you might want to do the same... it's another wonderful desert evening after all."

He turned from her, not even waiting for an answer. He moved toward the head of the wagon, where he knew there were many leathers and bandages meant for the saddles of the reigns of the Ox, but for now they would make decent bandages for the superficial wounds tht scattered her body, and by a day or maybe even the next morning she would be more or less good as new.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 am

The moment his fingers brushed her face she looked up at him, her face showing her curiosity. The intensity that filled her gaze replaced by her questioning golden eyes. Her skin involuntarily shivered at his touch. Maybe it was because of the lack of contact and the distance she put between herself or others, or because it was just unexpected. Tsu hadn't even had the chance to answer her first question his actions caused since he started talking. Why did he offer her this? What did he have to gain by it? When he whiped the blood from her forehead, she closed her eye on reflex and continued to stare at him with the still open eye as if she were stupid.

She opened her mouth to speak, and ask him these things, but he had already turned away and went past her on his way back to the cart. She stood there a moment, wondering what just happened as she watched him walk away. He was a strange man. One minute he talks about killing her if she lost. Then she stops fighting, admitting defeat basically, and he cleans the blood off her face and talks about how wonderful the evening was. Could he possibly be insane? Blinking away her confusion, she shook her dark hair from her face and studied the wounds on herself. Her dumbfounded expression replaced with disappointment. There were numerous cuts on her, as well as her clothes. She needed to fix her clothes first. Sighing, she looked back to where he had gone and followed him. It wasn't like she was on a set timeframe. And she wondered about this man. Tsuki stopped a few feet from him, wanting at least one answer from him. Her face showed a little of her aggitation as she put one hand on her hip and tilted her head slightly.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 am

He looked upward at her as he searched through the bags and boxes of supplies for different resources he could use. It just so happen, these where the resources that once belong to the men he killed to obtain the wagon itself. He tossed a few materials to the side of him already, setting them aside as possibly useful in this situation. He let the question 'why' sink in for a moment with a decent few seconds pause before giving her a quirky little smile and speaking.

"Because if its anything I hate more then ninjutsu, its sacrifice without reason. I'd much rather have you spending the rest of your life trying to kill me as a goal then to throw your life away trying to revenge something that cannot be changed. Besides, I've heard and researched the Nara clan. Those abilities are more then useful in my opinion..."

With that question he gathered up a few of what he set aside, standing, and walked a pace or two to her. He couldn't help but laugh lightly at her dumb founded disposition as he started at her arm, wrapping it about one of the smaller wounds there. "So? I'd hate to put you on the spot, but I'd only waste all my supplies on you if your accept my offer. After all, where would you go anyway? You've already run away. Hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 am

Tsuki's scowl only deepened at the sight of his quirky smile. She'd been studying the supplies he laid out as he rummaged through the things in the bag, and hadn't expected it. Caught off guard by her own strategy. Or was he really smiling at her? She decided by the things he said that the smile must have been fake. Would you smile while you talked about the things you hated? Either way, it made her wonder why he hated ninjutsu so much. That was when she thought back to what he had said about his country and the ANBU. And she wondered why her abilities seemed useful to him; what did someone who hated ninjutsu want with a Nara? As he walked towards her, she said what was on her mind. Her voice showed her mild aggitation again.

"If thats the case; how would my abilities be useful to you? Is it that 'little' construction project? Or the 'change the world' thing?"

She stopped talking as he grabbed her arm, and began wounding the bandages around it. Even though she still thought there must be something mentally off about him, she didn't pull away from him. Instead, a slight red color flashed accross her face. She was glad she had turned her face away from him and that it was moderately dark. Tsu used to train intensely in the village, and almost on a daily basis would have to visit the hospital. Soon many of them knew her face well and expected her to visit, and started to teach her how to bandage herself so she wouldnt have to visit them so much. One even offered to help train her in medical jutsu, but she was never that good at it and returned back to her original studies. When she spoke again, her voice was low as she spoke without opening her mouth very much, as if she were mumbling to herself, but meant for him to hear it.

"I guess i should do it, it's not like i've got everything planned out yet. And i didnt run away, i just left...."

Her dark golden eyes turned to look at him, her uncertainty at his actions and her curiosity barely visible now. A new strand of black hair fell free from the black hairband on her head.

"You know, i can take care of myself. I'm not that weak."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 am

He had finished wrapping the single wound upon her arm. It was a thin wrap as it didn't really need to be wrapped in the first place due to the cut being so weak in the first place. He waited however, until he was done to speak. "Hehe... its not about weakness." He said before he held the rest of what material he had in his hand out to her, "But if you insist."

He walked across the from of the wagon, sitting and leaning back using the bag itself as a pillow of sorts. As he looked upward into the star filled sky he addressed her earlier question. "Well I'm sure you recall what I did to you earlier... to remove your ninjutsu. My personal plan is to create a seal so massive that it will seal the ninjutsu of an entire country, no, the world... That is my goal. The Nara clan can completely paralyse individuals for periods of time with the technique. Any threat can be haulted and dealt with. The ability of the Nara clan is increadible from a strategic point of view. All of this stone is for my home... a base of sorts in which my work, training, etc., will take place. Is that good enough for you?"

He knew it wasn't a good enough answer. He didn't look toward her, and even though his eyes had become used to the darkness, the moon was at such an angle that it was too dark to make anything other then a sillouette. There was much more to his original plan then what he told her. His reasoning, his explaination, he left all that out. It was more information then she would probably want to hear about now, and right now she was probably so confused with not only the situation, but also herself, to understand such matters.

"Now... bandage yourself up and get some sleep. We are leaving as soon as the sky is bright enough to guide the Oxen."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 am

Voided for character change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Errand in Sunagakure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2