Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Errand in Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Errand in Sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 am

Wind Country. This was his second time visiting this shinobi bound village and his first was mearly on the terms of a vacation. Not the most luxurious of vacations spots however, but the southern beaches were very beautiful, with the exception of being the only possible naval option if one were going to attempt an attack of sorts. His second time was somewhat of a business trip. He had been working on the akatsuki's bamboo bound base for about a week, and planned to modernize the base a bit. Thankfully, any electronics he had to conjure he could get from Grass Country's neighboor, Amegakure. They were by far the more urban and industrialized of nations, and to have it only a days trip away was convient. Suna, however, was a massive country. The majority of it being desert and wasteland, but it was this very feature that had drawn him to the area in the first place.

The main section of the base was more or less stablized, bamboo he had cut acting as the frame supported by the larger older stalks that provided the structure. It was ready, and the roof was in the works, but what he needed was a decent material as a sort of tile. Though the rains in Grass country were for the most part mild, it was and mainly underground compound and to keep the foundation from moving he would need a substance that was weatherable enough to remain sound in questionable conditions. From his experience, there was no better material then the weathered stone of Sunagakure. Between the sun baking and the night chilling, the harsh climate crumbled and withered all but the slab strong enough to stand up to it. The result was a lovely marble line rock, and everything else returned to sand. The best of all, it was all free for the taking and no where near the hidden village.

As usual, there were always sacrifices in the name of a success. Grass countries forests were lined with many trails used for quick passage mainly by merchants, and he had been studying their movement only for a few days simply to keep tabs of what came in and out. One of which was a transportation Caravan marked by a huge four wheeled wagon drawn by four mighty Ox. It was originally used for carting logs from Konoha north to the Wind and Earth contries, and if that were the case, they could most likely haul enough stone to line the bottom and the walls of the place he looked forward to calling home.

After justly dispatching of the two men opperation that directed the Ox, and giving them a decent burial, he grabbed the reigns and made his way to Sunagakure. It was a longer trip then usual with the Ox being the main mode of transportation, but there was nothing he could do but be patient. Three days, and half of his current funds blown on feeding the Ox each night, he had arrived in the plateau of Sunagakure, along the order of Stone Country.

A day of work. His blade with the help of powerful sealing technology could cut the rock itself neatly and clean, allowing him to stack it upon the wagon (The wagon being about the size of a bed of a semi-truck) The Ox were much larger then the average 'Oxen', allowing him to stack the bed of the wagon to absolute capasity, but by this time, it was already late, and he had basically lost a day of time. It wasn't like he was in any such hurry, so he set up camp for the evening next to his wagon, let the Ox roam about to rest on their own. Looking outward upon the plateau on the border of the Sunagakure, he watched as the sun began to set and the clouds were stained a citrius reds and oranges... night slowly pulling the sky into the transition of the next day.

"One step at a time..." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 am

The sun beared down on the shifting sands, wind erasing a woman's steps as she left the village of Suna behind her. Now she finally knew how easy it was for them all to leave, especially when nothing was holding you back. Not one person gave her a second glance. No one called out for her to stop. The woman brought her fingers through her short cropped black hair, pulling it away from her forehead. Even though she'd been walking for awhile now, and could no longer see the village in the distance, only a thin sheen of sweat glittered on her face. Being raised in the desert had its advantages at times. She might have gone faster if the would in her side from the confrontation with Eve a few days ago hadn't still bothered her. She hadn't though to get it looked at, and just shrugged it off. Readjusting the small back on her back, Tsuki trudged on. Her face as emotionless as the sands.

It hadn't occured to her that she'd ever actually be able to leave Suna. That she would ever feel strong enough to actually persue her goals of revenge. But the conversation with the strange woman made something click into place. A realization that seemed to come from somewhere deep down inside her. There was no kindness left in her to give. It had been washed away by years of strict training and solitude. Skulking in the very shadows she seemed to be part of. Hiding her face from the people who still saw her as the kind young girl they watched grow up. That was, though, until they gave up on her returning to that person she used to be. She was nothing but a shell of her former self, with only one purpose that kept her legs moving and her heart beating. Tsu's dark gold eyes closed for a moment, her breath escaping her lips in a sigh.

In the now fading light from the setting sun, the Sunagakure head band glinted, revealing the strike through it in shadowed details. She might not be part of Suna anymore, but it felt strange without the head band. Like the balance was off or something. It had always been something important to have her balance in check to make it easier to shift positions while in battle, so she didn't bother to remove it. Tsuki looked over at the horizon, her eyes scanning the transition from red to purple and pink. Then she looked forward again and noticed she could just make out the border, where the lands began to change. That was when she smelled the pungent odor of ox and wrinkled her nose, though couldnt change change course to avoid it. Between her and the border was a cart that looked to be stacked with stone. And near it a man stood, looking at the sunset as she had been doing moments ago. From what she could remember, merchants didn't go alone with carts that big. And this man also didnt look like any merchant she had ever seen. Tsuki's face contorted in a slight sneer as she came within hailing distance. She could have gone around him, but her curiosity sparked and she made straight for him. One hand went to the left hilt of her Satsu Kaji in a movement that meant she was aware, but not hostile. Her voice was even as she came within feet of him, dark gold eyes scanning him impasively through the black hair covering part of her face loosely.

"May i ask why someone who doesnt seem to be a merchant has a merchant cart with no drivers?"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 am

The sand was interesting in that each individual grained seemed to hug the feet, or anything else that had come in contact with it. In this way, force was quickly nullified, and sound became dull. Infact, most impact was spread so quickly between the surface area of the sand itself that that one could brace and retain blow after blow if need be. He always took in his surroundings and thought of how each environment could effect himself, and how he would use what the land around him gave him as an advantage. However, it was this very effect that helped this female come upon him quite undetected. Infact, it was only a moment before she spoke that she had come to his attention, turning away from the west to half face her. He too was curious why someone would approach him, and what she was doing so far out here. Surely she wasn't some sort of guard. And if that were the case, he couldn't take too many chances of being reported or recorded. If things went 'south' he would end up having to kill this person, and after a hard days work, he was only left with about half of his original chakra capasity. It would make for a good challenge.

But that was abit ahead of hismelf. First he would have to come up with an answer to the femmes question. His question could easily be answered with another question, but more questions led to suspicion and thus tension between the two. He would much rather not provoke someone who was potencially a problem. There was a blunt lie, and then a little white lie and bending the truth, etc., But questionable answers lead to further questions and lies hardly ever saticfied a shinobi. They were always so on guard with themselves that they questioned everything that wasn't fact. It was like some kind of nagging insecurity.

The conclusion: He would tell her the truth, and without a final thought, he did so, " I am driving the cart. And I needed an easy way to transport this marble slab. It is a well conditioned rock that will serve me well in alittle construction project of mind." He added alittle more personality to his words then he wanted, and realised it as soon as he spoke. He immediatly noticed what the source of his freudian slip was. This women was stunning. His eye twitched at this; he was annoyed with himself after all. He had been trained to only allow to express emotion, both negitive or positive, when he wanted, and for him to speak with ease, in a more natural tongue, because this female was appealing to the eyes, wasn't acceptable for him.

But he quickly pulled it form his mind, setting it aside as he looked to the twin blades that she had on her. He himself only had the bastard sword on his back, as his armor and other weapons he had left at the 'base' as to not slow himself down. Even without being challenged, another emotion he was formiliar with came to the surface; he was compeditive, and wanted to test and other blade, and it's weilder, with the blade and skill of his own. Perhaps, a scuffle wouldn't be too boring, but still not the first option in his mind. With any luck, she would believe him and go on about her business... then again, she WAS a shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 am

Tsuki's expressionless eyes narrowed ever so slightly in the silence that followed her words, and how it seemed he hadn't noticed her until she spoke. When he turned halfway towards her, she ran her gaze over his face. Her hand twitched ever so slightly on the hilt of her sword, and she scowled slightly. He was kinda cute, in a words. Not that Tsu would ever admit it, but instead she tilted her head sligtly at his words. The black tassels of hair falling from her face to show both dark gold eyes looking at him with a hint of curiosity as she raised and eyebrow. Construction project? There was to large an amount of stone to just be some person who wanted a unique house. And wouldn't it have been smart to enlist help for something on this scale? Something was strange about this man, and she wanted to find out. Afterall, it's not like anyone was going to came after her and stop her all the way out here. She doubted anyone would notice until she didn't show up for her shift at the gate.

Adjusting her stance, she leaned slightly more weight on her right leg, and put the hand that was on her sword on her hip instead, the other hand hung seemingly relaxed at her side, just next to her hip pouch where her projectiles were. Her nails clicking slightly on the metal of the damaged Sunagakure head band. If he made a move that suggested hostility, then she'd have a little fun. If he didn't, then that was just fine with her. The sooner she got out of Ota the better. A light smile brushed across her lips, though the rest of her face remained unchanged. It was just for show. Tsu spoke again, but in a lower tone that vibrated through the air almost. There were no rules out here.

"'Little' project you say? That seems like alot of stone for just a little project. But that's not really any of my buisness is it?"

Her light smile stretched a little further over her face as she followed his gaze to her swords. Now that she thought to look, he didnt seem to have a head band on him. And he looked a little rough around the edges. Signs that suggested he was a missing ninja or maybe just a wanderer. She highly doubted he was any kind of normal citizen. Tsu laughed slightly, fake humor evident in it.

"Also, if you don't mind, what is your name? What village do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 am

What he had dreaded, and over all assumed in the first place; more questions. Thankfully they were a bit more open ended and less hostile then others he had dealt with in the past. When shinobi were curious, they became more aggressive as if anything they didn't understand right away was an enemy to them. Like an explosive paranoid state, many that had question him were soon breathing down his neck, demanding answers, demanding truths, demanding... demands! In very few of those cases, it didn't turn out positivly.

Her hand rested on her blade, an obvious sign that she was more then ready for a fight, but still reserved. The friendly facade she put on was assumed to him to be a displaced friendly dispositioned. With a bit of aggression, this would quickly turn into over confidence and pride. He had many sterotypes about the people he was dealing with, but sterotypes came with their truths, and nothing he believed he couldn't thus explain.

But, before he got annoyed for no particular reason, he took a bit of a deep breathe, pulling the dry air into his lungs, he calmed himself. He did feel a bi out of his element after all; new places, new environments, new enemy, new rules. He attributed this stress to why he was so easily annoyed and set off by situations such as this, but if there was one, there would most likely be another, and where there is another, it is probably common. He too was the first to admit he had alot to learn, even with his skill. One of which was dealing with those around him in a casual manner; serving very difficult when he thought and processed information so quickly. He could only manage to ever get out what he considered important info, or lack therefore of.

"Well it's little on the scale that I would like to be working on. This is a bit of a starter project for myself," He continued with the rest of her questions, " I am Vice, and I do not belong to a hidden village... I am a Samurai of Wood County." He spoke with intent this time after all, giving your own name to him, propted that the other would give their name as well; at least in the world of swordsmen. He continued with a few humouring questions of his own, "Do shinobi from Wind Country often venture out this far? You must have a purpose of sorts... are you a guard or something to that effect?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 am

((OOC: Flash, I really shouldn't let you keep this topic, you did not obey the rules. You are to use the travvelling topic when going to a new country, and also, as an akatsuki, you must get the village kage's permission to enter a village. I'll talk with adam about this, until then, I'm afraid I have to lock the topic, I'm really sorry, and I know how you feel, it's the same rules I got pwned by when trying to get in konoha.))
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Once again, she noted the silence after her words. It wasn't very long, but he seemed to hesitate before speaking. As if, she thought, deciding what to lie about or what to tell of the truth. Her eyes staring intently at him as he took a breath. And when he did speak, she found that she couldnt hear anything to suggest he was lieing. At least he answered a question she hadn't asked outright to him. But the answer puzzled her further more.

"Samurai of the Wood Country? My, there is a first for everything."

Tsuki laughed lightly once again. Her own ability to mimic emotions annoying her. She had nothing to laugh about. Then it donned on her that she hadn't laughed truly since that night of her mission in the Moon country. Not even when she spoke to Eve could she truly smile. Maybe she had not do so for so long that she forgotten how to. Noticing she had forgotten her manners as well, she met his gaze again when she realized she had looked to the ground as she thought. That was when he spoke again, and her eyes widened ever so slightly. She wondered what she should tell him. The truth? Would he go and tell the people of Sunagakure she had turned her back on the village and left? Actually, she didn't care if he did. Besides, he didn't look like someone who'd go and tattle-tale on someone simply leaving their village. Its not like she was gonig to run to some other village and tell them all about it's defenses and capabilities. Though the smile had long melted from her face to leave it blank, her dark gold eyes stayed the same as she held his gaze. She didn't expect the man to really understand her words.

"My name is Tsukikoro Nara. I am no longer among Sunagakure's ranks. I have left them in order to pursue...personal goals i can not while among them. Because, you see, my eyes are set on a certain group of missing ninjas that i believe are the beginning if i wish to succeed."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 pm

"Is that the case, hmm? Deflecting from the ranks. Well... I can understand. Infact I did something like that myself."

He said out loud. He was alittle curious now to be completely honest. The first thing that came to mind was the surname 'Nara'. He remembered one of many more famous clans of Konoha, the leaf hidden leaf village in what was otherwise 'Fire Country'. The Nara apparently even had their own forest, as it appeared on maps that he had seen of the entire area before. But Konoha as a hidden village was very protective of it's ninja. How did a Nara end up as a Sunagakure ninja? It was a question for a later date however.

And what he spoke now was infact the truth. He had left his home quite some time ago in order to trace back the death of his father to the Kirigakure and a number of sword weilding shinobi known as the 'Seven Swordsmen'. By the time he had returned, the Samurai village was completely destroyed, along with everyone else. He had heard rumors that it was the doing of Konoha as a result of a cowardly old man who lead a group of powerful ninja known as ANBU. It was these series of events that drove his current goals and dreams.

It was good, however, that she wasn't a hostile. If she was in search of something and not a guard or scout of the Wind Country then he most likely wouldn't have to worry about her attacking him on blood lust alone; or at least if she was smart. Now that the tension was broken, at least in his mind, he took the oppertunity to observe her more carefully, without stress. "And what are these goals of yours, Miss Nara?"
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:26 pm

"Revenge."

Tsuki whipsered the word with so much hate, disgust, anger, and pain that it surprised herself to hear it. She hadn't even noticed it was herself who said it at first. It was meant to stay hidden inside her heart, where these things were whispered constantly. Holding her up and guiding her actions like the strings on a puppet. The heat of her anger coursed through her veins now with the force it hadn't before. When she had so little hope for her success. Though now she had a greater chance. She had a strong motive, she had a plan, and she had passed the first and hardest step. All she needed now were the materials and the target. And to find her brother.

It took her a moment to snap back into the now, and realize her fingers had been tightly curled around the black stringed stone cross that hung around her neck. She let her hand drop to her side and turned her face away from the man to look towards the border. Hiding the pain that shone through her golden eyes. This man shouldn't see her weakness, no one should. They would only use it against her in the end, and tell her she was foolish to believe revenge solved anything. She knew it wouldnt bring them back, but those men deserved to die. Subtly erasing her expression, she turned her face back to him as she spoke even, her voice laced lighty with something like ice.

"My goals are revenge and retrieval. Everyone i ever cared about is dead. All except my brother, i like to believe. I want to kill the ones responsible. And bring back my brother. As simple as that."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"Revenge, hmm?" He thought as he trailed through his mind for his own answers. Before he said something like 'I understand' he wanted to make sure that he too understood. He was infact all alone at this point in his life. His father was taken form him, and then the rest of his village. The Samruai of Wood Country left behind a powerful weapon for his use only; but was he motivated by revenge?

No.. he would like to think that he was not. After all, it was not for selfish reasons that he acted, and was propelled. What he had planned was for the sake of peace, and growth. He didn't have time to question his motives completely, but paused for a few seconds to assure in his mind that revenge could't define what he wanted, and what he was going to do. Though many could see that it was. After all, to seek to eliminate ninjutsu that had been the weapon that had struck down the greatest of samurai? Yes, this was revenge, but he had a goal beyond revenge, beyond just deleting what had cause him pain. He knew that removing the source of pain was not going to bring his father, or his village back to him. He was taking that same anger and rage and turning it into something brilliant; a force that could change the course of history.

So he couldn't understand completely, and he had no room to judge. After all, one of the greatest sterotypes of shinobi that he abided by, was that they were mostly cold blooded, and heartless. That they were made for war from young ages. Swordsmen ship wasn't about war when he was a child, it was a bout competition and sport and honor. These shinobi weren't looking for peace, they were preparing for war; after all, how many other systems has children ten years of age beginning to train in weaponry arts of Ninjutsu and then by 13 released upon the harsh world with nothing more then a kunai and a few shuriken. It was animalistic; hate compelled many.

So he asked her few questions. A few questions that she would most likely have to ask herself at some point. Though he was apathetic earlier, he had taken a mild interest in this story that had stumbled upon him and the oxen as the sun was setting, and perhaps the company, if only for a few minutes, would be a refreshing break from his time with only... the Oxen. "Tell me, Nara, who is it that you seek? And if you get your revenge, what then do you plan to do? You'd be throwing away everything for a single moment after all." He saw the pain and emotion that filled her body; the facades and fakes that she had passed off were all too obvious to him now as she held back to hide in her own vulnerabilities.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm

It took her a moment to try and understand why he would ask her such things. Why he asked her these questions and expected answers from her. Then again, why did she answer them already up to this point? Maybe she just wanted to tell someone so that when she disappeared, at least one person would have known the reason why. In truth, these weren't difficult questions. Tsuki always asked herself these things. Every day, every hour, every minute of her life. In her mind's eye, the image of Ritsukin standing over her, the blade going through his shoulder as he pushed her away. How she could only watch in horror pained her more than anything. She didn't have the strenth to save him, or stop her sensei from giving his life as a last resort in protecting the remnants of his broken team. He had put his team before the mission and sacrificed himself, and therefore not many gave him the respect he truly deserved as he had gone against the ninja way. She had already owed him her life, yet she obeyed his order to return to Suna with Ritsukin in tow. Just so he could die as she had the gates in sight.

"I don't know their names, but i remember their faces well. And i don't care if i have to search every forest, every village, and every home. I'll search for them until i'm dead. Because i have no other reason to live, i have no problem with wasteing my life. No one will care if i'm dead. I'm nothing but a missing ninja myself now. In fact, i might even be doing the villages a favor by taking down a few with me."

A sound between humorless laughter and a huff escaped her lips, and she shook her head. So what if it was a meaningless existince. At least she had one. This existince was better than none. She was still better than the people who carried on with no mind of their own, the villages telling them every move to make. Holding them back, pushing them down. Picking them up and brushing them off like it never happened, then sending them to die for the supposed honor and glory of their village. It disgusted her almost as much as the murder's did. They had sent her and her team to their deaths. Then shun them when they failed by losing their lives. Her monotonous voice rang out again, but now it was calmer and level. The dark gold eyes staring blankly at the ground between them. In a moment, the aura coming from her seemed almost poisonous, tainted by the hatred she had built up inside of her for so long.

"But what do you know of this? I'm just some stupid girl who's wasteing away in her efforts at something pointless, eh? Nothings gonna change if i kill them or not. It won't bring them back, and won't make me happy again. Then again, nothing will. And if i can't feel the happiness i once did, then why exist? At least i have a goal to keep me alive. And after i acheive it, then i'm free to die knowing i did one good thing in my life for them."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 pm

He listen to what she had to say with intent. Though he felt little to no sympathy for her plight, he could easily understand her reasoning and motives. Truth was, here was little that Vice was particularly taken by. He had heard stories of revenge that had completely ruined the lives of individuals. She had apparently already accepted this fate; accepted death and branded herself as nothing but an instrument of karma, an avenger. But this wasn't strength, or justice, or even karma, it was weakness. If one couldn't over come such obsticles in their life, they would wither as a person, and parish. Should she be honest in her words and her intensions, it was to him, unacceptable.

He needed no further explaination, and had quite quickly made up his mind. He turned his wrist, reaching behind him and slid his large two handed sword of a blade from his sheate, bringing it infront of him. "Allow me, Nara, to do you a favor. It seems that if you have already accepted death as a reasonable path for your own life, that me taking it from you now would be no different then you dying later along the line. Those who have no value in life, and not only selfish, but weak. And how can you possible seek to obtain a goal if you yourself are not alive. A selfish goal at that. You are a fool to believe such things."

His next course of action was important. He had drawn his blade, letting it be known that his intensions were now going to be a bit more.. forceful. But he did have to consider his timing. He only had alittle over half of his chakra to play with after all, seeing as though he had worked all day and burnt half of it chopping and cutting stone. It wasn't at all reasonable for him to charge her head on either, so with a cool head and calm, yet firm words, he continued, "If I am mistaken then prove me wrong now. Raise your blades to me and show me that you are worthy enough to craft your own fate so bluntly. For if you cannot defeat me now, you will never obtain any such goal of revenge. I suggest that you either abandon this quest of vengence, or come at me. I am standing between you and your purpose; I am your goal now."

He smiled lightly to himself and to her. His compeditive streak laying out the challenge for her and he was more then ready to challenge himself as well. By standing in her way, he was testing her integrity. Had she really put no value on her life simple to kill a few meaningless men? He was confident that even at half his power he would be able to subdue the women and perhaps breathe some sense into to. After all, he believed in sacrifice, but sacrifice without cause was unjustifiable. She was most likely so clouded by rage that she could declare exhile upon herself to search the world aimlessly for the faces of the killers. Perhaps beating some reason into her would save her of this fate; hell on earth.

"Well? Draw your blade and be prepared to fight for what you believe in!"
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Tsuki looked at him as if she weren't listening to a word he said, his voice running over her like rain before it slid off her skin to the thirsty ground. The sound of sliding metal was what had originally called her to attention. Immediantly, she shifted her wieght and drew her right foot slightly behind her in a stance ready to defend if he attacked her first. Both her hands rested on the black and white hilts at her side, ever so slightly pulling the blade out an inch to reveal the inverted flames that decorated them. Strange letters were barely visible as to being ingraved in the hilt of each of them. But she stood still, listening to his words as her eyes raked over the blade. Noting how, because of its size, he would at a a disadvantage in spead. And how, also because of its size, a blow in the right place could damage one of her blades. Maybe even break it. Actually, alot of well placed blows could break his sword as well. She smirked slightly. He looked to be a more seasoned swordsman, so this would be a fun challenge for her. A way to test herself.

"Though, before i fight you. Let me tell you this; you're wrong. My thirst for revenge hasn't made me weak. It made me someone who didn't have to depend on others. It made me stronger than i ever could have been before. If you find that hard to believe..."

The whites of her teeth glistened through her lips, the fire in her dark eyes dancing. Now was her chance to teach someone something new. And if she failed fighting this man, then that would be it. She would give up her goals of revenge, and deem herself to weak to handle the mission she assigned herself. With a deliberate slowness, she began to slide the swords from their sheath. When they were half-way out, that was when she started speaking again. That was also when she charged at him, her swords already drawn and twsited in her hand like how you'd handle a kunai you attacked with.

"...then let me show you what i mean!"

Although she preferred close range to long range, it still mader her uncomfortable landing the first blow. This left him open to observe her stance as she attacked, crossing her swords as she struck out at him. Expecting his sword to come up and defend him. She expected her words to be met with the sound of clashing metal and sparks. After all, this was only a testing hit even with the power she pressed behind it. She switched into a defensive stance as she readied for his retalliation. Throwing all your strenth in at the beginning was like running into a storm with a blindfold on. You had no idea what to prepare yourself for. Therefore, you would be found unprepared and fail. In this case, failure meant losing her life. And she couldn't let that happen yet.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Good. His taunting challenge was met. All he could tell was that she did infact have two shorter blade that she weillded at the same time, both reverse wristed, which was a bit different of a style than anything he had commonly seen. He rushing at him was what he expected, but her attack was less agressive and more defensive. She wasn't dumb but at the same time it was like second guessing the self; hesitation. Perhap his questioning already had some sort of hold on her mind.

Either way, he would still need to keep his distance. His blade had range but with two blades to his one, he had to be concious of a parry. Should she block and lock is blade, she could squeeze in a blow with the second blade. Thus, he would have to fight with the tactics of a spearman; over powered yet fast swings, thrusts that would throw her off balance and challenge her defense, and boost his own ability at the same time. He considered releasing the power of his KKG, but he felt no reason to do so as of yet.

Thankfully she did hesitate with a defensive stance before charging completely into him. He lowered himself at the knee, becase she was infact a ways shorter then him. Grabbing the hilt with both hands, he turned the blade horizonatal and pulled it across his body in a full ranged swing. It would be aimed at about the midsection of the female, just about her hips so that it would be too low to duck or roll without catching the blade. He figured with her blades tucked back she would have to pull her arms across her body before having enough power to deliver a decent blow. In that time he would be able to block, even if she had jumped up and over her. He wanted to exchange a few blows to boost his ability before completely overwehlming her, however he wasn't sure exactly what her abilities could do yet. So it was still a good idea to simple repel and intimidate her with the length and momentum of his sword. Should he attempt to defend instead of dodge, the power of the swing would most likely topple her over.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 am

It was almost exactly what she would expect someone with such a large sword to do. Living in the sands all her life, she had learned to use them to her advantage. She was able to shift her weight and keep it balanced in order to stop herself from being slowed down by it. This was where others met their demise fighting against the Suna shinobis in their home countries. Most likey, they weren't trained to do these things. And as he kneeled down to cut off her attack, she smiled faintly. The sand welled over his feet in the concentrated weight, making him sink slightly. Thus, making it hard for him to quickly change position or stand. Let alone protect himself from behind or the side. It was a chance she had been watching for intently.

Tsuki fluidly twisted her body right before she came within range, pressing her blades together in a X position as she slammed them broadside against the end of his blade, therefore reinforcing them so they didn't snap from the pressure. Pushing left while her body moved right, the momentem working in her favor as she worked to use the weight of his own sword to throw him off balance. The position this left her in was facing his unprotected side. If he had been thrown off balance by her, this would be a certain hit. Though, she had no intent to kill him. Her movements flowed into one another as she thought, her body taking action without hesitation. The left blade switched positions to easily block or parry, but the right blade was set into its original postion she had attacked with first as she came at him with a diagonal slash. Aiming for his shoulder to handicap him in the use of his sword easily. Her dark golden eyes hard in determination, and her lips tweaked in a small smile. Not in confidence, but from something she learned from her brother. If you show your anger in a battle, then you give them what they want. But, if you smile, you throw them off your mindset. And possibly make them think your mad. She had laughed with him then, but it had become quite useful for her in past occasions. A smile threw people off in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 am

He watched her smile, but kept his returning smile to himself. Her dodge was a difficult one, but reflected her lithe body and the style of a duel bladed warrior. Little did she know but she had fallen into a trap of sorts. Not necessarily a trap, just good technique. He expected her to go out of her way to attack, because many that were hot headed couldn't simple dodge or evade. People fueled with rage and pride felt it necessary to put themsevles in comprising situations to get in a blow.

Thankfully, because his feet were rooted into the sand under him, the blocking of his attack didn't throw him off balance. Should it have been a flat surface, he would have had to taken more 'evasive manuevers' to get out of dodge of the incoming attack. Secondly, she was expecting an attack of his own as retaliation; this was evident by the defensive switch of her left blade. But because it was infact in a position to block and parry, it couldn't attack. At least not reasonably. This left the twin bladed opponent with only a single blade in which to attack, and against a larger blade such as his, she would need both hands and both blade to successfully defend herself from bone curshing attacks.

What she hadn't realised, or perhaps underestimated him, is that he could weild his sword with a single hand, dispite it's size. The double handed posture was only a feint, and he could infact weild two blades of that size at once if need be. Sword play wasn't all about just swords. Alot of physical contact took place as well and it was all 'legal', especially in a place with no rules:

He brought his right hand from the hilt, holdling the sword with only his left as he reached upward to grab her incoming attack. With her so close to him already and mid swing he successfully caught her incoming attack by latching his hand about her wrist, stopping the momentum of the attack completely. He then jerked her wrist backward so that the blade faced away from im, attempting to remove the blade from her hand in a specific kenjutsu technique.

As he did this, he straighten his knees abit to give himself more height and with his left hand still holding the blade, pulled upward and across his body in an 'arced upper-cut' aimed for the head yet delivered through her kidney, which would cut clear up her body. It was however a basic driving slash and thus blockable, however to block it with only one hand, she would still take damage from the concussive force of the blade.

With her well in range of his attack, one hand grabbed, the other defensive, she couldn't possible dodge and could only hope to block it with her defensive hand. Otherwise she would take a deadly hit from her midrift, up. Because of his 'Warrior's Fury' supplementary, his strength had already been increased 10% because of the original block, and surly she wouldn't be able to completely block an attack of a two-handed blade with single handed blade, with the added strenght boost.

Though she smiled with her attack, his face was more or les serious at all times. Not emotionless, just serious. He focused on focusing and the only games he played where those of the blade and not those of the mind. And as a result, he thought nothing of her smile. Even the fact that she was appealing to the eye came second in the heat of battle. For now she was just another swordsmen in his arena...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Active supplementaries:

Name: Warrior's Fury
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This is a supplementary technique that requies the Kenjutsu specialty. If one attacks with a physical technique, and the opponent blocks the attack, the users physical attack strength will be increased 10%. For every blocked attack, the users strenght is increased in a stacking fassion, until the user strikes the opponent, in which all supplementary strength is removed. This makes it deadly for the opponent to continue dodging and blocking attacks for too long.

Summary of events:
Caught wrist, attempt at 'Blade Stealing technique, meanwhile attacking by bring the blade back across his body with a single hand, upward in an arced upper cut.

Involved technique:

Name: Art of Blade Stealing
Description: This is a kenjutsu technique used to disarm and steal the weapons of the opponent. The user will wait for the opponent to attack and intercept the blunt areas of the weapon with their palms. Then, after stopping momentum they will either jerk forward or back, disarming them, the user can then withdraw, successfully removing the weapon from the opponent. An example of this technique was when Might Guy faught the fake Kisame, quickly moving in and stealing Samehada.

Name: Two-Handed Blade Mastery
Description: The Two-Handed Blade Mastery includes many of the techniques and attacks that would be needed to master the basics of weilding a Two-Handed Blade, or blade like weapon. This general knowledge can thus be applied to any number of weapons that are 'two handed blade' in orgin. These include:

Arc UpperCut- The user will use the point of the sword, retracting it to either side. Afterward, they will swing upward with a diagnol-arced slash, aim for the liver, and arced toward the head.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 am

Tsuki saw his change, her mind racing for the correct position in which to block something like that, but she didn't stop when she found the answer. This wasn't as much of a problem as she originally thought. There was no reason to panick. Already she was with in reach of him, and the moment he grabbed her wrist, she let go of her blade and slipped from his grasp. Before his blade reached her though, she had done a short series of hand signs. Using her chakra to heighten her speed, she retreated back so she was about 7 feet from him. It was just in time as his blade, with its target moving, instead cut accross her side. Though she didn't bother to notice the pain and the smell of her blood. Instead, she was counting down in her head. 10, 9, 8.... To distract him, she pulled several kunai from her side pouch. She flung 3 straight at him, and one into the air above him where she threw yet another one to change its trajectory and make it point down at him. He could easily evade them if he tried. 4, 3, 2...

The part of the Satsu Kaji she had left with him had been vibrating since she hit 3, and began to glow faintly. Then, the chakra she had forced into it at the last moment when she had come within range of him, dispelled. And when it did, everything able to catch fire within a 3 and half foot diameter was set alight in the sudden sphere of fire. It had been hasty and last minute, causing her to faulter on the amount and control, that was why the chakra made the blade vibrate before it released. This could have made him suspicious to drop it, though he couldn't have gotten very far from it in time. But she doubted a man of his skill would be finished by something so simple. Being partially disarmed, she switched to long range and stuck the hilt of the remaining sword between her teeth as she did hand signs. Her outline on the ground lenthened accross the sands.

Even with the sun not being out, there are still shadows. The light from the moon was just enough to allow her to use her clan's abilities. She deemed it suitable for the technique she planned on using to create an opening in which to retrieve her sword and injure him at the same time. With her back to the moon, she crouched down and did another string of hand signs before pressing on hand to the ground. It wasn't nessesary, but she was trying to pinpoint the glint of the metal of her blade as 5 long thin tendrils of shadow leapt through the air towards the thin smoke and sand sent into the air by her blade's release. These multiple tendrils pierced the smoke as she caught sight of of him, reaching out to him pierce through him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

He was first suprised that she had worked her way out of the grasp of his hand. After all, he had grabbed her wrist, and twisted it backward. Even though she had dropped the sword as he planned, he was still focused on her to keep her in range of his attack, but for her to somehow break free in time to escape with only a flesh wound, was unforseen.

He ws also suprised that she could use hand signs while holding a sword. After all her defensive blade was still in her hand, and to use hand signs most likely required the full dexterity of her hand. He didn't think it was possible to hold onto something while accuratly using the hand signs needed for a jutsu. But this wasn't anything to worry about. He had gotten a hit in, and forced her to retreat. This was all he originally wanted anyway.

The blade fell into the sand bellow him, as he didn't grab the blade when she dropped it. He had infact lost track of time, and the sun had already set; the moon high in the sky behind her. She threw a few close ranged Kunai, but at the same moment he noticed the action of the blade below him moving. He was aware that what she had used to move so quickly was commonly known as the 'body flicker' technique with shinobi. Honestly he felt a bit too close; He wasn't close enough to attack with his blade, and wasn't far enough to evade incoming ranged attacks with any dexerity.

But he wasn't full of pride, nor rage. He knew when it was time to retreat and took the chance to move backward rather quickly, after all he didn't have anything stopping him. To him, this movement was known as 'Whistling Motion'. She had shown her potencial for the use of some sort of jutsu, and thus decided it was time to use some chakra of his own. To slow himself and activate his jutsu, he drove his blade into the ground, skidding backward to about 20feet away as a small tomb stone slid upward from the ground.

With nothing combustable in the area, the blade's ability lay dormant instead of exploding like she would have hoped. In the same moment, the blunt side of the blade intercepted the kunai, causing them to drop to the ground. She would find that her use of the shadow sewing technique had failed. The tendrils that extended outward seemingly disappearing as it was in range of the sealing stone.

"I wonder if you can manage without your ninjutsu?" He said out loud to her as he lifted walked around the sealing stone and stood infront of it. The Stone was summoned from the sword of sealing, and no ninjutsu would work within' the area of the stone itself unless the stone was destroyed. She didn't know this, but he did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 am

This was an inconvenient change of strategy, but she didn't very much mind. It was getting quite difficult to manage and replan every time he made a move, but she never planned it to be easy. The challenge he issued made him seem a little confident he'd win this one, but he thought she was weakened by her rage and anger. That it slowed her down. It did nothing but what she told him; made her stronger. As she tried to explain why her techniques didn't work, that was when she studied the stone better. Was it the reason she had failed? The body flicker technique worked, but when she got to the Kage Nui it had dispelled before it reached him. Her dark gold eyes narrowed as she studied it. It had to be the stone. Sighing, she pulled her remaining blade from her lips and began walkin toward him in a fluent manner. Like she wasn't walking back to the fight, but just taking a stroll through Suna.

Even when she crossed her sword, she picked it up without stopping or looking at it. Her eyes trained on the man that was her target. Tsuki had to take him down, or else she wouldn't be able to fullfill her ultimate goal. She was getting tired of playin, though she wasnt going to attack full power yet. Although, she tought as she held both swords by the middle of their hilt, it wouldnt hurt to kick it up a notch. More than halfway to where he was by now, she knew he was watching wht she was doing. So she smiled lightly at him as she slammed the hilts together, a small metallic click echoed around her as she twisted the blades all the way around until both sharp edges face the same way. Then she pulled it and another snap echoed, revealing a small metal cylinder connecting the two swords. It was half black and half white depending on which sword it connected. And it looked to be no different than the rest of it. The height from one tip to the next almost reached her height exactly, though shorter by an inch or two. Tsu cocked her head slightly, and the end result of the Satsu Kaji was twirled expertly between her fingers like a windmill. She called out to him as she neared within 20 feet of him.

"I expected this to be difficult, but you exceeded my expectations. Though i should have thought more of you, i guess i was a little light headed. It's not every day you leave your home village for the outside world. Then again, it's not every day i meet a swordsman as skilled as you."

Then she stopped, merely ten feet from him. Her fingers stopped their motion and the staff-like blade ceased its motion. Tsu twisted it in her hand and held it in a defensive postion at chest level, her eyes that peered over it showed her unrelenting determination. This was the goal at hand, and she would never reach the grand goal if she couldnt get through him. If she kept telling herself this, then it would drive her on.

"I'm curious as to how much i match up to a true swordsman, so shall we continue?"

The Satsu Kaji gave a metallic click as she shifted it to her right hand and ran towards him again. She expected him to block her blade, but she wanted to force him back. When he went to block her attack, the force she put behind the blow would make it seem like she would be unable to block an attack he made easily. But she already had planned out what she would do when he did. If he did block, she would instantly pull the blade back and grab it with both hands, making it look like she would try and jump on his right side. Though, at the last minute, would turn left and drop one hand to swing the blade with her right hand in a backward slashing movement as she went past him. The one free hand pulled a kunai from her hip pouch. The intensity was growing hot, but the fun was only just beginning.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm

He was glad to see that her will hadn't faded simply by the lack of ninjutsu. His enemy in general were shinobi, and those who dwell completely in the realm of power and weapons such as ninjutsu, would find themselves in a hard fix with himself. With Ninjutsu canceled for now, her only option was to either find a way to destroy the sealing stone behind him, or defeat himself with melee. She now had both of her swords back with her, but he was more then confident in his ability to fight in a 1v1 environment. The technique wasn't known as the Shrine of Warrior for nothing.

However, she took both swords and seemed to combine them into a single weapon. It was more like a quarter staff then twin blades now, and she demonstrated with a few twists and turns of her fingers to spin the staff about; the blades whistling in the air as she did so. This was an interesting occurance to him. He wondered if maybe she was more skilled with this quarter staff then two individual blades, however the results were going to be the same.

The staff was in completetion about equal with her size. In this way, it had greater range then his own weapon and he would have to change his game plan a bit. Spears, pikes, buster blades, all weapons that were considered 'long' range had a simular down fall; The range was further then the person themselves. If you could get beyond the attacking range, and get close to the opponent, the would have no way of protecting themselves.

As she rushed him, he didn't turn to the defensive, but the offensive, moving forward to meet her, the blades were at either end of the staff and she would have to shift her arm to manipulate the attack from the left and right sides. This also made attacking right down a poor choice, as there was no way to follow up with another attack should she miss. Especially when she was only using a single hand to control it. Her other hand however was very close to her. It was odd that she wouldn't be using it to hold the staff, but perhaps it was another way of protecting herself:

He came at her quickly, bringing the blade in his right hand across to blocking the original attack with the blunt of his blade without force so that there was no recoil. His left hand then came upward to grab at the hilt of the staff as he ran forward at her still to push her backward and set her on the defensive. Once again attempting to strip her of her weapon while he brought his arm back across with increadible speak, using an all offensive technique to slash increadible fast at her with the two handed blade. With the exception of the first block to attempt to grab he weapon, a flury of eight slashes shot at his opponent at close range.

Without any technique specific to blocking such sword techniques, she would only be able to abandon her weapon and retreat, or attempt to block while substaining moderate damage in the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 am

Tsuki retreated back a few steps so as to have the chance bring the Satsu Kaji to stomache level, and instead of making to retreat from his charge at her retreat, stood and waited for him. She wished there had been a swordsman in her village at some point. Maybe she could have convinced them to teach her something. Because of the stone, she was at a complete disadvantage. Though she wasnt done with her arsenal of tricks yet. The first attack in the rapid succesion she let hit the edge of her shoulder. Jerking her blade down to expose her for a brief moment as she pulled it from his grasp. Then, with all her stregnth, forced the staff up when the sword went for its second attack.

In this, she hoped to catch it in the metal gearings in the center of her staff, therefore forcing his blade up with her own. Leaving them both open. That was when she pulled her other hand from her side, the kunai glinting as she attempted to throw it straight up and over his blade. And, instead of keeipng straight, she pulled a wire that she connected to it at the seconds before he reached her. If her plan had worked, the kunai would wrap the wire over it and she would duck and jank back both her weapon and his behind her to land in the sand. With them both unarmed, she would take the chance of his confusion from losing his sword so suddenly and send at kick towards his side at chest level. It wouldn't be much, but it would have given her hope in defeating him. Maybe even make him think he shouldn't have tried to fight her.

If it didn't work, and she had only removed his sword but blocked her kick, she would retreat back several paces and draw another kunai. As long as she seperated him from his blade, she would be given a chance at defeating him.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 am

Her last attempt to fight back in a close range melee seemingly failed. She held onto her bladed staff, thus keeping him in range as she attempted retreate. Using the rapid slashing technique, he nicked her shoulder, and then she attempted to lift and bind both weapons.

However, at the speed in which he attacked, raising her staff only left her more open. Without a technique specific to stopping kenjutsu, even the most complex of basic manuevers wouldn't work. He pulled the blade back down along the staff and delivered cut after cut to her body in the following seven slashes. However, these were not deep impact inguries, simply small skin wounds, enough to cause her to bleed at different points where the blade met skin but not slicing muscle nor flesh. He didn't want to kill her after all, only teach her something of a lesson. If she had a defensive kenjutsu in which to block or counter, she wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. As the rapid slashing technique ended, only three seconds after it began, he held his blade infront of him, yet haulted his attack to speak.

"Your style is too crude. You seemingly have no formal training with a blade besides that of innovation and quick thinking. But simple shinobi arts will never stand up to the pure expertise of a Samurai. In the same way, your crude and selfish anger has blinded you. You may have power as is, but it will never be as great as it would if you were under control. Anger and revenge will only ever hold you back, Tsuki Nara..."
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:14 am

She liked to think she didn't feel the sting of the multiple cuts and couldn't smell the blood, that there was still a chance to beat him. A cut above her eye made her blink away the red, and she retreated back as he spoke. Tsuki took up a defensive position again. That was when the wound in her side Eve had given her a few days ago made her twitch involuntarily and faulter. It hadn't been smart to leave before it healed, but she hadn't thought she'd be fighting anyone. Just another mistake she made to add on to the list. She made a sound of disgust at herself and raised her dark golds eyes to him. It always looked as if they were glittering with tears. Then she growled her words at him, just to have the last word break before she finished it.

"I'd rather have my anger to hold on to then nothing! It was my fault they died, i could have stopped it. But i wasn't strong enough..."

Tsu shook her head hastily, the black hair hiding her face from the man. Why should she tell him this? He was going to kill her, so why would he care to know? She would never be strong enough to protect someone she loved, therefore she couldnt let her anger go and leave her heart open to new possiblities. Her staff twisted to a attack positon with one bladed end pointed towards him. As she barked her words at him, her voice slightly hoarse, the black and white crosses clinked together at her chest. If you looked closer, you might even see the slight shake of her shoulders. In the last of her words, her dark eyes looked up at him to show the emotions she fought back.

"I didn't have anger then, but i still wasn't strong enough. Or fast enough. Or good enough to protect any of them. And without them to keep me going, i adopted my anger and revenge to take their place. Without that much, i have nothing to live for. Nothing to look forward to. How could you understand that?!"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 am

He looked at her blinking lightly with the same serious face that attoned his visage during battle, however he knew this little skirmish was over. She would be foolish to attack him now out of rage, with less control then she already had. So instead he spoke.

"So is that it? You blame yourself for their death because you weren't strong enough. And you used anger as a crutch. But what you dont realise is that anger will only blind you. Even now you stand before me ready to toss away your life. And for what? Killing those men and throwing away your life will do nothing. It is shameful to those you could not protect. Death for nothing isn't any better then if you were there to die with them. By letting hatred and dreams of revenge cloud your judgment, you loose track of reality and reason. Strength isn't simply of the body, it is also of the mind. The Anger you have filled your void with has left you weak."

He spoke with intent, his words no sugar coated nor were they chosen weakly. She would be forced by her words to either die at his hand trying to defeat him, or realise that her revenge was a purpose without purpose. He stood about 8meters away from her just in case she did attack. After all her staff was posed for another scuffle, and his own blade on the defensive.

"How would I understand? Because my entire country was slaughtered because of the fear of a single man. And for nothing. The Wood Country had a militaristic assassin group that roamed the coutnry of Wood, and one of the Kages found them to be a threat. Thus he sent nearly all of what were called 'ANBU' to dispatch them. But he cared not about the rest of the country and to hide his actions he Kage had ever single individual in the Country Slaughtered, including the proud Samurai that I stood by as family and ally. I was away and should have died with them that day..." He sided lightly as he kept from raising his voice.

"But I understood that I was to live in their memory, not die trying to seek justice. My life will be more valuable because I knew them and I will cherish their memory and hold it dear to me. If I die, I would loose all of that. I have no time for revenge and anger because I have bigger and better things to worry about; and it was their death and sacrifice that has given me the strength to try and change the very world we live in."
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:26 am

Tsu hadn't noticed how ridged she had gone until she went to move. Watching him come closer, she had tried to switch into a defensive position, though failed to unwind herself like she wished. Why did he keep talking and not kill her like he said he would? All he was doing was crushing what she believed for the most part of her life. And as she adjusted her grip on the handle, it looked like she was leaning forward to launch another attack. But, finding she had lost the will to fight him anymore, pressed her fingers to 2 buttons on the inside of the staff facing her. Instantly, the gears disconnected and retreated into their hilt. She lowered the swords and returned them to their designated sheath.

She let the quiet stretch on, the only sound was the light shift of the sands. Thinking. Contemplating. Making a choice, almost. Would she listen to what this man said? Why didn't he just kill her? He hadn't watched them all die, it couldnt have been helped. By his words, he came back and they were already dead. So he couldn't understand her exactly. She should have died to. And even after all these years, she couldnt forget the overwhelming scent of their blood. The feeling of the warmth slipping from Ritsukin with every step closer to salvation.

The things he said made her wonder why she would want to live with these memories. Were the good memories enough to overpower the good ones? No. There weren't enough of them. A tear fell from her dark eyes, colored red from the blood running into it. It slipped down her face to her chin and stayed there until finally dropping. Landing on the black stringed cross around her neck. When she spoke now, she didnt meet his gaze but dropped her eyes to the ground, and spoke low. Staring blankly into the sand as her black hair made her face look striped black and white.

"The memories of their love doesn't erase the memories of their blood. I can't help the world or anyone else if i can't help myself. Like i keep telling you; without this i have nothing left. An existence where i wonder aimlessly looking for a purpose doesn't seem very appealing. Besides, one person can't change the world alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errand in Sunagakure   Errand in Sunagakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Errand in Sunagakure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next