Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunagakure News!

Go down 
+4
Robin
Stephanie
Nøctis
WTFlash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 pm

SUNAGAKURE WAS UNDER ATTACK!

It seems as though some unorthodox fighter with the appearance of a Konoha ANBU Black Op appeared infront of the Adminstration building in a SandStorm, after causing heavy damage to the capital, he was quickly engaged and defeated by many of the brilliant members of Sunagakures military after a heart pounding battle that shook the entire hidden village. It is assumed that the criminal was destroyed as his remains weren't found, but some say that due to his ability to control sand he could have miraculously escaped! Officials from all villages are keeping a high alert for this mysterious ANBU, or any clues as to the culprit! Konoha officials assure Sunagakure village leaders that it wasn't any of their men and that no one on record could use sand... they have also sent men to aid in the reconstruction process as the entire Administration building was destroyed. Thankfully the Kazekage was not inside. Thank you for tuning into Sand village news!

~ Now for the fun part where i reveal my plan...

I made a sand clone; this particular clone was special in that it had the ability to regenerate from anything BUT S-ranked attacks.... it also had one of its eyes replaced with a 'Third eye' technique, meaning that Ganon could see from his clones perspective. He then made the clone look like an ANBU to keep his appearance and identity a secret...

He then used his giant summon, the Bananawana Alligator to burrow under Sunagakure... releasing hundreds of explosive tags into the sands of Sunagakure with intentions of destroying them all and raising the buildings of Sunagakure to the ground, sending the village back to the stone ages! However, with the vast amounts of Explosive tags, he would have to wait for each of them to activate so that he could blow them up all at once to generate the shockwave needed to shake Sunagakure to the ground! Thus he sent the clone upward to the surface to distract the shinobi while this happened... of course they would be none the wiser of any previous activity.

The clone was used as a decoy to distract the suna shinobi, moving about and pretending to attack, while Ganon inside of the Alligator was casting justu form the safe for the underground. He could do this because he could still see out of the right eye of the clone thanks to the third eye technique! Eventually the clone was caught and destroyed, with the shinobi of suna non the wiser still. Ganon set off his trumpcard from underground, but unfortunately underestimated the scale, and the shockwave wasn't enough to level the rest of Sunagakure's buildings...

Meanwhile, the bandit rides off underground safe in with his alligator summon... not too shabby ehh?

And it was all prepared properly and legit... unfortunately rules have been elaborated on to keep things like this from happening again. So dont get any bright ideas fellow criminals! kwahahaah!
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:21 pm

it doesnt matter now but i must ask anyway if you weer 40ft below ground how low was the bombs themselves
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Don't rest easy... It's not over Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Come on Stephy-baby. It's well thought out. No?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Oh yes, it is. But he is about to be punished for his actions. WITH MY FISTORZ
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Well, Sorry Baby but I may have something to say about that. ;D It depends on my mood at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Nice plan, though I must say that it was alot like the one that Gennou freak from one of the Filler Arcs came up with. Blow Konoha to bits. And I laughed the gater's name, you should call him Banana when you're together. Lol. 'Course, it'd be much easier to bury the whole village under sand seeing as its in a giant bowl anyways. Hmm, that has promise...
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 pm

OBJECTION!!!

I felt left out ;_;
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm

It's Alright Z. Don't feel left out. We shall get revenge one day. xD But on what, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 pm

WTFlash, did you ever mind to state in your post that it was actually a sand clone? And all that jazz?

Oh, and I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS A CLONE! I TOLD YOU! ._.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Yup, the clone was made for quite some time ago in "Words into Actions Part 1" in the Outskirts of Sunagakure... Made em early so I could recover some chakra before hand. It was all planned out!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 am

I think the reason you did all of this in different topics is because you knew no one would bother to read them all xD
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 am

-nod nod- more or less. And if they saw that all in one place someone would metagame to find me, while still being legit. What happened is what would have happened exactly as the scenario played out; with everyone ignorant to my actual location.

Notice as soon as you pointed out what was going on, everyone shifted there attention from the actual attack to how they could get to me and the bombs... thats what I wanted to avoid; people metagaming within the rules, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah, people need to get more observant, like me. xD
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 am

ggggrrrrr Well we need an athermath of our own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunagakure News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure News!   Sunagakure News! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure News!
Page 1 of 1