Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance to Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Entrance to Sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 am

He disactivated his illusionment jutsu now, and flew over the gentle gradient, where grass and trees turned to desert. after flying for several hours he came to the gate of sunagakure. In a similiar fashion to entering the River Country village, he entered the Sunagakure gate, showing his papers to the chuunin guards before entering the village.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 am

Minato was just arriving back to his village, Suna, after finishing his so called mission, although it was more of a job than a mission, and its objective was getting information about the villages in a peaceful way without working like a spy but doing some peace contracts with the village and its surroundings while gathering Intel of them, to see how have they grown in the past few months. He was bored of walking so he was travelling on his sand cloud that travelled at a excellent speed through the air, faster than a horse but slower than a bullet, although for Minato was excellent since if he wanted to reach quickly to the meeting points he would just run like always.

Being in suna always made Minato to feel safety since being attacked or ambush in Suna or its surroundings was almost impossible, to not say impossible, since Suna was all covered by that huge desert which never end for some and its temperatures were deadly for those who werent used to that or didnt know how to survive in case of losing themselves there...Minato loved that place and new it like the palm of the hand, all that sand was like his power, his family, if we could say that, but every move around that desert could be heard by Minato, due to his ability...

As he got to the famous mountain that kept hidden the village from foreigners, he noticed that a shinobi with a konoha gear was in the gates waiting for the chuunin to check his documents so he could enter inside and stay or visit the village that was magnificent. Walking closer to the chuunins and that shinobi who seemed pretty strong he made some couple of questions after making a sign to the chuunin. "Whats the reason for being here, young shinobi from the leaves.? By the way whats you name? Minato made a sign to that shinobi to follow him as they talked...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:46 am

The Chuunin Guards finished checking him when a Suna Jounin, by his looks, appeared, and spoke.

"Whats the reason for being here, young shinobi from the leaves.? By the way whats you name?"
The Jounin then made a sign for Seiko to follow, which he did.

Seiko then spoke, with a mostly careless tone, that still contained happiness, despite recent events.

"Well, I'm certainly flattered by you calling me young, I must say though that I'm almost 30! Haha. And I'm here for the Funeral of a relative of mine, Sekota Odolwa. Do you know him at all? he was a jounin in your village."

As they walked, Seiko looked at his surroundings without turning his head. Suna was truly beautiful, in a strange, desserted way. It was peaceful, Seiko thought, as he looked at the various shops and buildings, all made out of sand. Such a thing was truly a sign of the Human ability to Adapt. The Sky above was blue and bright, the sun shining brightly, making it hot. however, it wasn't uncomofortable, the humidity level was almost non existent.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 am

"Well, I'm certainly flattered by you calling me young, I must say though that I'm almost 30! Haha. And I'm here for the Funeral of a relative of mine, Sekota Odolwa. Do you know him at all? he was a jounin in your village." The shinobi looked at Minato as he talked, enabling him to see the konoha-nin that was from the Odolwa, he had tone of grey color in his hair that was medium lenght but sharp like spikes although his eyes color contrasted with his hair since they were green like the color of the leafs in konoha. He used his ninja gear that was known as a konoha jounin gear one, and it seemed like one of his relatives had died and so he had came from long distance to see him in his funeral.

Minato didnt know that Seiko Odolwa had died, since he had been in a long journey through the Five countries until know although he had met that man once upon the cliffs where Minato talked with him as they watched the horizon waiting for one mission to start. "So you are one of the odolwa too...Come with me...Have you had a good trip?" Minato made a sign to that odolwa ninja as he started to tell some stories of Seiko odolwa, while they travelled through the alley full of sand that went right into the graveyard and the temple where there could be the relative he was looking for...

After getting to the temple he could see many monks and people, probably other relatives or friends, near the dead one which was going to heaven and maybe reborn in another life, at least following what the monks believe in. Since Minato knew him too, he decided to enter and give a last goodbye to him as a sign of respect.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 am

Seiko smiled and nodded where appropriate while he followed Minato, and they carried on their conversation. He spoke again, when Minato posed a question.

"So you are one of the odolwa too...Come with me...Have you had a good trip?"

"Yes, my trip was most a most enjoyable one." he said, smiling all the while. Eventually, they found themselves in a temple, undoubtedly the place of the funeral. He saw a lot of Odolwas around, but none of them he knew very well. Then he saw Sekota. He approached the funeral pire, where he found his Uncle's body. he removed a kunai from his ninja bag. He held it before him in his left hand. He held up his right index finger and it glowed red with fire chakra. He pressed it against the kunai, and drew the kanji for "Your Spirit lives on" upon the kunai. After doing so, he opened his uncle's hand and put the kunai in it, then folded his back on his chest.

Seiko closed his eyes, and turned away from the pire. It seems he arrived late enough that he missed the initial proceeding. He walked over to where Minato was standing, and spoke again.

"I have nothing else to do here, I've paid my respects. Do you happen to know of a good restaurant where I can catch a bite to eat? I suppose I'll also need to know of a good motel."

He smiled at the man who accompanied him in Sunagakure, who had just been paying respects to his fellow ninja.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 am

Moving silently, Ryne sat in the shadows of a nearby rock. Watch intently as Seiko talking to a nearby guard. Ryne's face was rugged and weared, heavy dark rings were around his eyes from lack of sleep and struggle. Ryne looked like he was slightly confused as he couldn't remember how he got there or why he was here. Having his Chuunin vest on and headband gleaming around his neck brightly, Ryne narrowed his eyes. His blue eyes shone as a reflection of the sun hit his eyes and he didn't even phase. Standing up to full height, Ryne was tall and well built, but lately he seemed thin and lanky. Wearing the standard Chuunin uniform with the blue jumpshirt and the Chuunin vest, Travis flicked his wrists and his Trench knives popped out. The area infront of his knuckles were spiked that would add a powerful punch and then curved along that allowed for a great slicing action.

Grunting slightly, he stumbled forward, he seemed to walk awkwardly as his shoulders slumped back and forth as they shook up and down. Channelling his chakra into his chakra conductive blades, the chakra was wild and crazy. Walking forward slowly, his legs crossed as they walked forward. Closing the distance between him and one of the Suna guards he lunged into the air and roared at the top of his lungs as he came tumbling downwards towards one of the guards to come down with a powerful slice.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 am

Seiko had been walking out of the funeral area with the ninja that had accompanied him when he felt a sudden tensation of chakra. It was a familiar chakra.. that of Travis.. a chuunin from Konoha. Seiko had proctored that kid's chuunin exam. He felt the chakra increase yet again, and then it was moving forward suddenly, as if attacking...

without thinking, Seiko body flickered to the spot in front of him. In each hand he had one of his trench knives, with which he blocked Travis' blade. He shouted at him.

"Idiot! What the hell are you doing!" Seiko's wire unbound itself from his pouch and wound itself around travis. Binding him, making him unable to move. However, the next thing he knew, a nearby chuunin guard had reacted, throwing 7 senbon, all of which hit Travis in the back, killing him instantly.

Seiko was angered that he had died, but showed no anger to the Suna chuunin. He wouldn't allow a war to start. Seiko released his strings and pocketed his trench knives. He spoke to the chuunin guard behind him.

"I'm so very sorry that this happened. Allow me to appologize for this now dead ninja, and let no ill blood be between suna and konoha.

The chuunin nodded.

"But of course. I understand completely"

Seiko nodded. He stood and the body slumped to the ground. Seiko's wires unbounded themselves and returned to the reel upon which they originated. Seiko made a few handseals, and bit his thumb. He then placed his hand against the ground and a black seal expanded circularly from it.

In a puff of smoke, a large monkey, standing about 5 feet tall appeared. Seiko frowned, and spoke to the monkey.

"This is troubling, Chouka. but this dead chuunin must be taken back to the village. Thank you."

The monkey replied.

"Troubling indeed Seiko. I'd be happy to."

The monkey whipped out a scroll and layed it out. with a handseal, Travis' body dissapeared. He rolled up the scroll and put it in his ninja bag. The monkey then nodded, and took off.

Seiko turned around to see minato running.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:27 pm

A movement in the sand had been detected by Minato who as he looked backwards, he saw a young chuunin with some iron knuckles just prepared to make a move, in other words, attack, but these odolwa shinobi make a move first stopping the chuunin from the same village who was going to attack like a kamikaze guy..."What a pity..." Meanwhile the odolwa stopped him using some wire that wrap him up, and with the help of the chuunin guard that threw 7 senbons, he died right on the entrance...

Afterwards the odolwa gave his sorrys to the sand chuunins as he cleaned the scene, by summoning his monkey and order him to take the body back to konoha although this time was going to the morgue...One thing that surprised Minato was the odolwa's speed since he kinda run almost as the speed of Minato, maybe using any jutsu to help him or he had just some kind of special training. Minato started to walk slowly towards the odolwa thinking of a good place to eat and get some rest around the village because since he had came in a long journey he didnt eat some good stuff in a long time and now was the time for it...

"I hope you didnt need me for that...Ahaha...These guys on this days suicide as fast as i run... What a pity for konoha, nowadays they are having less shinobis, isnt that right?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Seiko's face was grim, but it changed to a smile pretty quickly.

"Well, don't worry yourself too much, we're not having that bad of a problem" Seiko dusted himself off. "Now then, a good place to eat?"

Seiko would begin walking whenever Minato did, and would follow him as they conversed, until they arrived at their destination.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:26 am

" You just need to go straight ahead on this road and pass the water fountain that exists on the right side of the village. Afterwards you will see many restaurants and some hotels, where you can stay and rest, after eating and fill your energies right where they usually are. Unfortunately i cannot go since i have a meeting in some minutes and i cannot get late due to the laws and respect manners, as you can understand. I might appear some time soon once again but until then i have the meeting."

Using his sunshin no jutsu of sand Minato disappeared through the air as the sand fall on the ground once again
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am

Seiko nodded, and began walking in the direction that Minato pointed, his hands in his pockets, unstressed by the day so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to Sunagakure   Entrance to Sunagakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance to Sunagakure
Page 1 of 1