Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad Empty
PostSubject: Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad   Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 am

Hello again! I'm still learning my way around the site, and I can't figure out how new Genin connect with squads. Any advice? Better yet, any openings? I've been looking forward to RPing Naruto ever since I saw this site, and I'm...so...close...

Also, is there anyone interested in teaching a new Genin the Kuchiyose no Jutsu? I'm looking for someone who'd teach it "so it can be recognized" or some such-- no contract required.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad   Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am

lol, you may teach yourself. But I'm getting a new konoha jounin soon, and I'd be happy to teach you then ^_^

there is a training system in use, for when you get new jutsu, you have to train them. However, since, I'd be teaching you , you get a discount in required words ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad   Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am

Many thanks! I'd hate to write 200 words on "my adventures in the library looking up summoning." Is your Jounin going to be forming a group for missions? Also, do newly-approved characters just 'appear' in their home villages and start joining RPs?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad   Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 am

Well that depends. As a genin yes, because genin can't leave. but a jounin for instance, could start out of his village, returning from a mission or something.

And yes, I'll be having a team. The reason we don't have many active teams or missions atm is because the chuunin exams are finishin
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad   Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:30 am

This topic has been Archived, bitches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad   Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Acclimating to site, seeking training/squad
Page 1 of 1