Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:33 am

The day to train his team has come. It was his first team and he didn’t have any experience. So without knowing what he will do he took off towards the training area. It was a cold day so he took the two jounin cloth so he and Tora don’t catch a cold. Kuro didn’t eat his breakfast because he was so nervous that he actually forgot to make breakfast. So he decided to go to the ramen shop to buy one big bowl of ramen. It was still morning so there weren’t a lot of customers so Kuro was over in few minutes. He took the ramen bowl for out and putted it into a sack. He continued to walk towards the training area and after a few minutes he arrived at the place. He placed the sack under a tree and made few steps forward. He bit his finger and made few quick hand seals. He slammed with the hand on the ground and with a big puff of smoke Tora came out.

She started to shake because it was really cold outside “Why did you summon me in this cold weather” Kuro sighed and threw the second jounin cloth to her “Here take it.” Tora rapidly putted the clothes on “Thank you. But why have you summoned me? There is nobody to fight.” She looked around and than smiled “You wan to train?” She jumped and tried to deliver a kick but Kuro dodged it. “Stop it!” He shouted and Tora stopped “Today you will help me train my team and be gentle.” He sat near the tree and took out the bowl of ramen. “Want some?” Tora nodded and she set next to Kuro and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:16 am

Kimiko woke up cold and paler than usual. She sat up in bed and looked at her open window. Some shivers went down her arms and legs as she went to close the window. It was early morning and she had just remembered it was the first day of training with her team. Maybe the missing teammate from before would show up? She pondered about what could happen today. Kimiko began to dress in a long sleeved white shirt and black pants. Her hair was placed in a high ponytail, letting her bangs rest nicely on the sides of her face. She tucked away her small scroll and a couple of kunai in her pocket. Maybe she would use 'Thorn'. It had been awhile since she got to use it. Breakfast was quick but filling enough. Her mother and father gave her good luck and went off to do work. After a small sigh, Kimiko left her house and made her way to the meeting.

The weather was certainly cold, but she loved it anyways. The sky was grey and beautiful. Some wind blew by making it slightly colder. A smile grew on her face. Her nervousness was melting away and she felt more excited. Today was a good day for training. Her cheeks became a dull pink with happiness.

Just as she walked closer to the meeting area, she saw her sensei....and some woman. She could hear the faint chatter between them. Her pale skin continued to glow a dull pink on her cheeks, but now with a amused expression. As she inched closer towards them she gave her sensei and the woman a wave. "Good morning, Kuro-Sensei!" Kimiko said in a rather happy tone. When she finally appeared in front of them, only inches away, she gave thema small bow. "Good morning to you too, Madame." She said a little more calm than before.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:35 am

“Puahh” Yelled Tora while she was stretching and slapped few times her stomach “This ramen was delicious.” Kuro placed back the empty bowl to the sack and stood up. He looked around and saw Kimiko in distance. She came closer and said good morning to both Tora and Kuro. “Good morning Kimiko. You are a bit early” Smiled Kuro “Let me introduce you with Tora, my personal summoning. She is a taijutsu user like me and today she will help me train you.” Tora bowed “Nice to meet you Kimiko-san”

“Today I will train with you Kimiko and Tora will teach Zatheria to use the tree walking technique. Since you are here early what did you want to learn?” Kuro wondered what jutsu Kimiko created. “So what is it about?” This would be a perfect time to test Kimiko’s power as for Zatheria, he will have to wait until he learns the Tree walking technique.

(Srry for being suckish >.< Writer block)
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:46 am

Zatheria woke up all alone like every morining. But today was going to be even more suckish. He had to spend the day learning a techinque that he didn't even want to learn. He got up and got dressed. He spiked out his yellow hair. He looked into his mirror, his eyes were blue with a black on the outside. He was from the Hyuuga clan and he had very dark eyes. Maybe he wasn't fully a Hyuuga or maybe he had a birth defect. He put in his earings, three on each side. He lastly slipped on his black and gary sweater. Today was going to be chilly. He grabbed his ninja tools. "Bye Cousin , Aaron." Zatheria said as he went out the door. He now lived with his cousin Aaron. He wasn't always alone now.

He grabbed some food and ate at the resturant. "Excue me young lad but have a bit of Ryo for me?" An old man, looked in his fifties, was asking Zatheria for money, he sighed and gave the man some. "Thank you." He said and he walked away. Zatheria was hungry so he finished his food and headed for the Training area.

He got to see three other figures. One was his sensei and another was his team-mate. THe last figure was a female that he didn't ee before. Zatheria did not want to learn the new techinque and he just wanted to stick with taijustu. If he took the time to learn it he would already be behing Kimiko. He was to start with, but he hated being told what to do. Instead of walking towards them, Zatheria was leaning against a tree. He waited for them to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:53 am

Kimiko returned the bow and smiled at the summoning. "Nice to meet you too, Tora." She said quickly while looking back at her sensei. Was she that early? Oh well. A breeze came by the trio as she thought about thee training they would be doing shortly. "Well... I use the Earth element. So I was thinking maybe a wall made out of mud as a defence. Something like that you know?" Kimiko stated while kicking a small rock, hoping he would have an idea of what she meant. Her gaze lifted back up from the ground and looked around to see if Zatheria or anyone else was there. Out of the corner of her eye she swore she saw Zatheria leaning against a tree. So she turned around to confirm the figure. It was Zatheria. Her eyebrows furrowed, wondering why he was just hanging by the tree. The cold wind returned blowing some of the dirt and leaves around. Kimiko gave Zatheria a small wave in case maybe he didn't see the trio. She found that hard to believe but convinced herself to wave anyway.

She looked back at Kuro and Tora and awaited for someone to say something.

((ooc: Sorry for short post... keyboard seems to be malfunctioning))
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:21 am

((Whats the posting order?))

Zatheria now saw Kimiko looking at him and waving. 'At least she notices me.' He thought to himself. Zatheria wandered what might happen if he just stood here with his arms folded. what would his mother say at a time like this. "Zatheria don't sulk about being behind. You are a member of the Hyuuga clan, if you start a little behind then work your way up faster. Oh and honey I love you. That did it. Zatheria unfolded his arms and went to where the three were. "Hello there, Zatheria Hyuuga here and ready for action." He said with a smile that quickly faded.

His sensei wouldn't be happy that he was late, or that he was behind. He would learn this tree and water walking justu and then go learn more ninjustu on his own. He had a great idea for a water ninjustu, but he never had time to learn it. He was a great water user, but then again he only knew one water justu. But then again one grain of rice could tip the scale of life and death. He waited for his Sensei to talk with him. He notived the other 'trainer' there. She seemed strong enough to be another jounin. Zatheria stood there beside Kimiko waiting for Kuro to say something.

'I wonder what he might do? I'm behind so surrely he wouldn't teach me and Kimiko at the same time. And another thing is why is it just Kimiko and me here. Didn't we have another member.' Zatheria thought this questions in his head hoping that they would be answered.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:03 am

Kimiko asked Kuro if he could train her some jutsu that makes a wall out of mud or something similar. Not being earth element Kuro had to think of what how would he give her an idea. After some thinking he came with an idea “Well I don’t use earth element but…” Kuro stopped as he saw Zatheria leaning against a tree. “Tora go there and teach him what I said earlier.” Tora nodded and went towards Zatheria. “Back to your jutsu Kimiko. Well I can give you an idea with this jutsu I have.” Kuro started to go away from Kimiko because the jutsu could hurt her and that’s the last thing he would want. “Now let me show you. Maybe you get some idea from it.” Kuro started to concentrate wind chakra in his foot. The concentrated chakra started to emit a strong current of wind and when it came to full power Kuro raised his leg and smashed it on the ground. A large wind wall was expanding 4 meters further. Kuro was about 7 meters away from Kimiko but the wind was strong enough for her to feel the power of it. “Now you can make something similar like… urm… you can concentrate chakra in your foot and than slam it on the ground. With that you can try to make a smaller wall of mud to come up to defend you from any attack. After that you can either push it to attack your opponent or you can just simply leave it like it was using it for further strategies. So how do you like that?”

Tora came close to Zatheria which was leaning against a tree. “Why didn’t you come there? Anyways let’s start with your training.” She came closer to a tree and started to explain the Act of Tree walking jutsu “To use this jutsu you must firstly concentrate enough chakra in your feet so that when you place you foot on the tree it will stick on it like super glue.” To show him how it works Tora made a hand seal and concentrated enough chakra in her feet. He slowly placed the right foot on the tree which was followed by her left. She started to walk towards the top of the tree but she stopped somewhere in the middle and sat on a branch. “But be careful. If you concentrate too much chakra you won’t be able to climb too much and if you don’t concentrate enough chakra you won’t be able to even make a step. This jutsu trains your chakra control. Since you’re a Hyuuga I doubt you will have any problem with it but it will still be hard. For start try to run up the tree and when you feel that you lost concentration just mark it with a kunai.” She jumped down “And don’t worry. If you fall I will catch you. Now begin.”

(To learn Act of tree walking it will take about 3 posts. No less no more. As for you Kimiko. You will need to write a post with as many words are needed for the jutsu rank. But first you must make the jutsu in the Jutsu Creation section and than train it here.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Zagun (The Force)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Wind
Description:
This jutsu doesn't do any damage to the opponent but it stops almost any attack. The user concentrates a large quantity of wind chakra in his feet. When the user is ready he stomps his feet on the ground with full force and makes a wind shield that grows. It extends about 4 meters of the user and than it fades. Anything that was coming on the user will be pushed back or deflected. If the opponent is caught in this defensive move the only damage he will take if he is launched in a tree, a rock or anything solid. But this shield doesn’t defend from attacks that are above the user. It’s more like a larger wind wall without roof. So any attack that is coming from above it won’t be deflected. The height of the shield is 4 meters as well.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:42 am

Zatheria nodded at what the female instructer said. "So to much will not let me walk as much, but to little won't let me go up at all' Zatheria thought about this. He slowly pulled out a kunai and focused Chakra at his feet. He bent down, being now ten feet away from the tree. He slowly leaned forward and took off. He ran as fast as he could he started to climb the tree, 'Yes ' He thought 'I'm doing this.' CRACK He heard as his foot wen tinto the tree. He quicklt stabbed the tall tree and flipped back words.

He landed on the ground and looked up on how how he did. He had made it about 50% of the way. Zatheria because he knew that for his first try he didn't do to bad. 'Okay then, thats what its like when I put to much chakra on my feet.' He put his hand up to his maouth and thought. 'Now if I put to little then I would get any grip on the tree.' He had to think about this like he would a battle problem. He looked over at Kimiko and saw here and Kuro learning a justu. He looked away before they could see him. THen he got an idea.

'This wil be like a trial and error problem. I can't get the answer by thinking but by doing.' He grinned under his sweater. He put a lot less chakra on his feet and ran towards the tree. Like Tora said he didn't get any grip. "So the chakra needs to be between the first try and the second." He said out loud. He was having fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:06 am

Words needed: 200

Words used: 389

---

Kimiko nodded her head like usual and watched her sensei intently. He took a few steps back from her and began to stream wind element chakra into one of his feet. Eyes fixated on Kuro, she was taken back by the power of the wind wall. All he had done was concentrate wind chakra in his foot and stomped on the ground, creating this useful defense. "That was great, Kuro-sensei! I have a better idea now." She said scratching the back of her head while getting ready to attempt a jutsu. A mud like wall was to rise out of the ground and aid her. Kimiko nodded to herself and took a deep breath. Another cold breeze came by and zipped around causing her to shiver slighty. Finally, her legs spread apart from they're stick straight manner and she did her best to make earth element chakra stream to her right leg. After a few small seconds she stomped her right leg onto the ground in hopes of creating her mud wall. The earth in front of her cracked and quickly began to stand up. Unfortunatly, the wall only went to about Kimiko's pale slim neck. It stopped forming and she looked at it up and down. At least it was able to build any height at all, she told herself. Kimiko raised her left foot with a small grin and kicked it back down in place. "Let me try again..." She spoke outloud to no one in particularly.

Taking a few steps back and towards the left, away from her sensei, she took another deep breath and closed her eyes. The very familiar feel of charging earth element chakra into her right leg resurfaced. This time she waited a few seconds longer. Kimiko's eyes popped back up and she stomped her right leg again on the ground. This time with some more strength behind it. Soon the earth in front of Kimiko began to rise and form into a large door like shape. It was thick for the most part and it certainly was taller than her. Maybe about two or three feet taller than she was? She peeked around the wall and looked at her sensei with a bright smile. "I think I did it, Kuro-sensei! What do you think?" Kimiko said, rather pleased with her progress.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:31 am

Zatheria was starting to sweat. He was so close in getting this justu. 'I must get this right.' He thought. He tried agin. He ran up the tree and got up a little ways. Fe fell on his back and opened his eyes. He saw Tora and she was for some reason smiling. He got up and looked at the tree. He had gotten up to the 30% mark. 'I was the closes to getting this when I first started. I guess I need to try to use more chakra. I guess that means I must use more chakra and more speed. Maybe speed is another main factor.' He thought.

He leaned forward, he started this in twenty feet of his last try. He ran fast and got the grip on the tree and started to run up it. He was feeling good about this, until he felt the grip losen, he flipped back and planted a kunai in the trunk. He had almost made to Tora. He took a depp breath and started to think about this problem again.

'Y is equal to X+9 over 3. If my speed is 25 mph but I have low chakra control. THen Y will not equal X. However if my chakra control is to great the tree will crack and I will move to heavy and slow. To equal out this problem I need to add another power so the equaltion will be 2y=X+9. Y is my speed and it will be 25 mph, average speed. meaning Y would be 12.5. So 12.5-9n is X. X=3.5.' Zatheria had thought of this problem. A light had clicked in his head, he had the math for the justu, now came to the part to test it.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:28 am

After Kuro used his wind wall jutsu Kimiko came up with an idea for his own. As he suspected she focused his chakra in her leg. It was a similar start as his own but a lot different outcome. After few seconds he stomped with the leg on the ground creating a small wall but it wasn't big enough to cover her entire body. "She almost got it. She will need to concentrate more chakra if she wants to get a big wall. Lets see if she will be able to figure that herself." And she did. After concentrating more chakra then before Kimiko stomped again with her leg on the ground and this time she succeeded. She managed to make a big wall. Few feet bigger than her. She peeked and asked Kuro what he thinks of it. He raised his thumb and smiled "It was perfect." Kuro took a quick glance at Zatheria. He seemed to have lots of fun while trying to master Act of Tree Walking. Kuro saw that Zatheria got the basics and maybe he will succeed to actually walk on it and not run. "Zatheria! Now try to just walk and not run. If you succeed you will know that you learned the technique!" He yelled so that he can hear him.

He turned back to Kimiko "Now you must get use to your new jutsu. I will throw to you kunais and shurikens so be ready. They won't go too fast." Kuro went away 10 meters from Kimiko. "Are you ready? Ok here it goes" Kuro pulled out 3 shurikens and threw them directly to Kimiko. But if she won't be able to use the jutsu on time the shurikens will miss her by few centimeters. After that he planed to rapidly change position and than throw again 3 shurikens but they will be a bit faster than the last ones. And in the end he will throw a kunai at almost full speed. All of the thrown weapons will miss her for few centimeters so she won't be hurt but Kuro knew she will succeed because he has a feeling that Kimiko will become a great ninja one day.

(Zatheria there was no need for math >.< Just make a post of how you manage to walk normally on the tree. Than we will work on tai. And Kimiko, well you just deflect those weapons and than i will see what next.)
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:08 am

He tried again. He failed. 'THat doesn't make sense. THe problem was perfect.' he was thinking about what mistake he could have made. He remember that the X+9 was over three. making X a smaller number. But what did this mean. He couldn't run at the rate the problem was suggesting. He had saw Kimiko do another justu. This one made a wall that was higher then her. He saw Kuro look at him a say. "Zatheria! Now try to just walk and not run. If you succeed you will know that you learned the technique!"

Zatheria's head went down. 'Yea, walk, forgot that' Zatheria thought smiling. 'I missed that in the equation. I need not think to much on a simple justu." Zatheria slowed his breating. He had over thought this problem, he must have thought that he could show off to anybody that he was smart. He hated and loved attention at the same time.

He walked to the tree and relaxed to walk up it. He did so. He was doing good. '10%' He thought, a little slow at the start but he was able to walk faster. '25%' He was making a remarkable break through. He already 25% up the tree and not having any problems with his chakra control. He was lost in his mind when his foot hit the fifty percent marker. Zatheria was still on the tree. He was doing this fine. And at last he had reached the top of the tree, he looked around, 'Nice view.' He thought and started to run down the tree. He tripped on the kunai that was still attached to the tree, he rolled and hit the ground. But he still didn't stop, he kept on rolling until he got to Kuro and Kimiko. "Hey guys." He said brushing off the dirt on his Jacket. "So," He looked ay Kuro. "You know taijustu right? Have you ever killed anyone?" THat was a question that has been bugging Zatheria all day and ever since he met him. If Kuro did kill someone and told Zatheria about it, Zatheria wasn't listening.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:18 am

Kimiko smiled and bowed her head towards Kuro. "Thank you." She said quickly while kicking the wall back down onto the ground. She looked over at Zatheria to look at his progress. He was doing well. That was pretty nice to know. Training was going great. That made her feel good. Her attention went back to her sensei as he began to talk about a new task. Kimiko nodded her head as he explained the task. It sounded fun, testing out her new jutsu she had only just perfected moments ago. She clenched her fist and smiled. "Got it, Sensei!" She stated while he stepped back ten meters or so away from her. Her legs spread apart in stance and awaited for the flying shurikens. Shortly, three shurikens were thrown and she quickly began to stream the earth element chakra into her right leg. This time her streaming was a little fast and when she stomped onto the ground the wall built a tad bit faster. As soon as it was standing the shurikens came and hit the wall. This is was going by quiet smoothly if you asked her. "Again, sensei?" Kimiko called over the wall in a rather happy voice. She felt pretty energetic and ready for more. This time she left the wall up so that they could take out the kunai and shuriken if they wanted. Especially, since they weren't hers. Wouldn't want to damage Kuro-sensei's weapons.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:15 am

After launching few shurikens and a kunai, Kimiko successfully blocked them all. Kuro was happy that he succeeded to train one of his students and a second later he saw that Zatheria learned the Act of Tree walking. Zatheria asked him if he killed anybody yet. It was an unusual question and it took him on surprise “No, I haven’t nor was there reason to kill anybody.” Now there was one more test for them to do and that was a fighting test. “Ok, now this will be the last thing for today. You will fight me with everything you got until I say that it’s enough.”

Kuro put his both hands in his pockets and waited for the genins to attack. He will take it easy against them since they aren’t skilled enough. While having his both arms in his pocket both of them could think that he is full of opening, but it’s totally opposite. In this stance Kuro has no openings and they won’t be able to hit him, even Zatheria with his Hyuuga gentle fist it would be hard for him to Kuro. “Begin!” Yelled Kuro and the fight begun.

(Srry for this lame post >.< and for not posting for 2 or 3 days. Since the school is near ending there are a lot of tests so I had to learn a lot.)

Name: Ete (Drawing Hand)

Type: Taijutsu

Element: N/A

Description:
This style was created by Kuro. It has a little weird stance for combat because both hands are in the pants pocket leaving the whole body opened for attacks or that’s what the opponent thinks. Kuro developed this stance from the way a samurai draws his katana. In the same way Kuro draw his hand out of the pocket and sends a fist sized chakra to the opponent and the hand is so fast that the arm seems that it didn’t move at all. It just leaves a small blurry image that disappears in a second.
The chakra cannot be seen because Kuro hid its presence. The chakra is fast and the maximum range is 8 meters. The strength of the chakra when it hits the opponent is the same as the user’s power. The time for the chakra to reach the opponent depends in the distance. If the opponent is 8 meters away from Kuro it will take 1.30 seconds for chakra to reach the opponent. The closer the opponent the faster it will come. If the is right next to Kuro it won’t be necessary to use chakra and the punches will be hard to avoid because Kuro can punch 3 times in a second with this style.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:11 am

Zatheria closed his eyes slowly. he thought about his mother. She was beautiful and so kind. Why did the world kill only the good people young. Zatheria's yellow hair was spiked to the side. His eye weren't white around the iris like most were, they were black. He was a freak in the Hyuuga, how can the whole clan have such light blue eyes and Zatheria having dark eyes. He bent his head down. His mother would have been happy that he was on a squad with another Genin and his Jounin Sensei. His mother would weep with joy, but his father wouldn't.

Father He thought, and rage built up when he thought about his father. Anger was becoming an emotion that he was losing control of. His father had beatne him when his mother had died. He drank and drank when Zatheria was such a little child. He grew with the pain that his father had given him. Zatheria didn't really remember what had happened, he just knew that Zatheria killed the man out of anger. He lied to the Anbu about what happened. He killed a Jounin ranked ninja and lied about it. Thw worse is that the Anbu bleieved him.

Zatheria raised his head and activated his Byakugan. THe veins were visible on the sides of his head. THere was three earings on his right ear. A three year difference between each. Zatheria was fourteen now, which means that when he turned 15 there should be another reason for a peircing. He Looked at Kuro. "THat means Sensei, I have something on you." He said with and mono-tone, with a but of anger. He charged at Kuro and preformed a gentle fist hit. Which was the that fingers, middle and index, made a knife out of chakra. He did this with his left hand, his right was pulling out his Hyuchi, the sword that was made by his mother.

Last edited by Zatheria Hyuuga on Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Kimiko had done this before, except it was against her teammates. This time she was asked to strike at the sensei. Her expression had a hint of excitement and wonder to it. She wondered how this would work out. Surely, Zatheria would work with her to hopefully land one on they're sensei. At the yell of her sensei, Kimiko jumped back a few times and looked at both of the boys. Suddenly she remembered the summon that Kuro had made earlier. Would they have to defend themselves against Tora, too? She thought intently while determining the best way to approach this. Kimiko looked at the stance of her sensei. It was rather odd, for she had never seen someone do that in the middle of a fight. Did he think that highly of himself, which he had the right of course, or did he simply have a trick up his sleeve? From slightly afar, she could see the eye vains appear on Zatheria.

However, she didn't expect for him to attack at Kuro already. Thats when a small idea came across her. While sensei was busy blocking the Hyuuga's hits, she would silently strike with her vines. Her expression changed to a small smile as she began to preform the hand seals for her creation. "Vine lock..." She mumbled quietly while awaiting the for moment. Shortly, she felt the earth rumble quietly. The medium sized vines erupted from the earth and began to dart straight for Kuro's ankles and hopefully his legs. Eventually if they could, it would be best for her and Zatheria if the formed a plan against sensei. Obviously from Zatheria's eager strikes they could not right now. Her eyebrow's furrowed as she began to think of possible outcomes.

------------------------

Name: Vine Lock
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Vine Lock is a ninjutsu that sends vines from the earth to wrap around the target's feet or legs. It is also easier to wrap around the target's feet or legs when they are standing still or in very slow movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)   Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 2 training (Squad2 ONLY)
Page 1 of 1