Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Four Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L

L

Squad Four Training Empty
PostSubject: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 am

Kumori walked to the training area and waited for his squad to show up. He was a bit angry because his mission was rejected, but this also gave them plenty of time to train. Kumori took a sec to think about the training that was about to take place. He thought about the great experience of working with swords. He had also thought about what sword that he would need to make if anyone needed them. He also thought about the jutsu that he would have to help them create and the different elements that would fly. "This is gonna be interesting." Kumori circled the training area staking out a big spot that might end up destroyed. As he waited he pondered about his spot in the 12 Elite Ninja Gaurdians. What would become of them... Would they be disbanded? As he wondered he saw an interesting place to train. Just as he made it to the spot he heard someone approaching.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Ryuu recieved the message from his sensei which said that his teacher organized a training session. 'Hmm, I wonder what kind of training we'll recieve.' He thought to himself while he was leaving the house. He was slowly approaching the training grounds when a gust of wind swept a pile of freshly cut grass of the floor and blinded his view. Once the wind has stopped he saw his sensei standing alone in the center of a circle 'What's this all about?' he pondered while approaching him.

"Sensei. Guess I'm the first one to arrive, huh?" Ryuu blatantly asked. "As you can see, teacher, I've got a sword with me this time." The young man said with a grin on his face. "Well, I guess we'll have to wait for the other to arrive." upon finishing his sentence Ryuu sat down using his arms to lean himself adding support for his back and closed his eyes, enjoying the gentle breeze on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 pm

YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO SENSEI a loud yell could be heard from above then Buki landed next to Ryuu Hi Ryuu he scrached his head Uh so whats going on. Buki got a message to meet his sensei but he didn't exactly get to the part about training he just ran out of his house and maybe cause some uh damge to several buildings.He checked his tanto and then he had a unhappy surprized look on his face Uh oh he took off his jacket and started to check it he found the tanto Heh heh heh
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:50 am

After getting the message from his sensei about the meeting at the training area he headed out. I wonder what type of training we will be put through When he got there he looked at his sensei im sorry im late i dont know why im always the last one to places then he looked at Buki how you doing partner? Ryuu sword I like your new sword where did you get it from? He then setdown on the ground and waited to see what his sensei had to say to him and the other genins
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Kumori ignored all of their comments and spoke, "Hopefully all of you brought your swords with you." "If not, I can quickly fashion you one of my bone swords that never break or wear down." Kumori saw two of them take out their swords. Ryuu a sword and Buki a tanto. "Zaku... where is yours?" Kumori decided to take out his sword. His left shoulder bone popped out and he grabbed it with his right hand and pulled it out. "I'll start with this sword for now but once we get into the jutsu training I will show you guys my other one." Kumori turned to Zaku and waited for him to draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Ryuu saw the other two genin approach and out of respect stood up from the ground and cleaned himself up. Then he looked at Zaku and aswered his question; "Let's just say it's a present from my father." After he gave his answer he took a deep breath and drew his katana. Swinged his arm and flicked his wrist, then he stabbed the ground with the sword's blade. Providing support for his hand to lean on. Then he asked his teacher "Are we going to practice our sword technique, sensei?" While he was waiting for a response Ryuu closed his eyes and imagined himself and his sword in perfect unision. 'Being the most inexperienced swordsman on the team I must work hard to achieve my maximum potential.' With this thought he waited for his sensei response.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Buki looked at Zack Just getting my tanto he put his jacket back on he left it opend his black t-shirt could easily be seen now when he heard his sensei say that he could have fashioned a bone swords that never break or wear down he looked at his tanto with a happy smile Dosen't matter how if you can break your awsome. He watched as a bone sword came out his sensei's shoulder he gaged a bit That was alittle gross and pure awsomeness
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 am

Zaku looked at his sensei sorry sensei but I left my swords at home he then started get mad at how he was the only one who didnt bring a swords with him. He looked at his team serious face I will never forget something like this ever again it could of been a battle or something and I just forgot my weapon After he was finish saying sorry to the team he looked directly at his sensei Can I please hold one of your swords
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 am

Kumori heard Ryuu ask him a question, "Are we going to practice our sword technique, sensei?" Kumori replied, "Yes Ryuu, we are going to work on our swordsmanship." Kumori had heard Buki gag at the sight of him pulling out his sword. Kumori heard Zaku's comment about leaving his sword at home. Then he heard, "Can I please hold one of your swords." Kumori turned to Buki and said, "If you thought that was gross....you might wanna look away this time." Kumori then turned to Zaku and placed his hand on the back of his neck. The tip of his spinal cord shot out to form a hilt. Kumori proceeded to rip out his spinal cord, and when it was out it snapped into place as a sword. "Here you go Zaku, you may use this. You may find it more appealing, as it can change into a whip if needed. Also you may keep it." Kumori then pulled out another and then another. He then handed them to Ryuu and Buki. "Consider these as gifts to remember me by if something was ever to happen." Kumori smiled. "Also note that you shall always find a hint of my chakra in it, a piece of both my lightning and my wind chakra." (ooc: make sure you fill out a weapon sheet if you ever want to use it in battle.) "It also channels chakra easier allowing it to be used to create jutsu's with." Kumori smiled.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 pm

"If you thought that was gross....you might wanna look away this time." Why oh my Buki face went green for a second That maybe gross but its so awesome when his sensei did it two more times Buki almost puked he hesitantly took the bone sword with his left hand Thanks. He started to swing the blade around to get used to it Hmm I wonder he swiched blades so the bone blade was in the right hand and the tanto in the left Heh heh dual weild
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 pm

"Thank you sensei but I prefer to use my own sword. It has great sentimental value to me." Ryuu calmly replied. Looking towards Buki he couldn't help himself but to chuckle a little. "Your stomach is anything but strong, huh Buki?" He asked in a joke. Ryuu then took a deep breath and exhaled immediatly after then he looked his teacher dead in the eyes and awaited further instructions.

"Sensei, I believe you prepared a training plan, do you mind sharing it with the rest of us?" Looking towards his teammates while asking his mentor a question. He was looking at Zaku while wating for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 am

Thanks sensei I will use this sword Then he went over to Buki Are you fealing alright Then he looked at Ryuu Why wouldnt you want to keep this cool sword? He looked at his sensei So what are we going to do? Zaku just set there and waited to hear what sensei had to say about what they where about to do
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 am

Kumori looked at Buki, "Actually, it might benefit you to lear how to dual wield Buki. I have a feeling it will serve you well." Kumori then looked at Ryuu, "Very well but go ahead and keep it as a token of being on this squad." Kumori finally turned to Zaku, "No problem. I can make tons of them. I tell you what, everytime you guys progress, I will reward you with a bone nin tool. Weather it be a bone kunai or a bundle of bone senbon. You will appreciate each gift in the end." Kumori smirked and faced the whole team. "Now here's your first opportunity. We are gonna have a match....of skill. Here's how it works, it's quite simple. It will be a fight between all of us.However you mustn't rely on ninjutsu. That doesn't mean you can't use it but limit it. Here's the catch, It you drop your sword you sit down and you are out of the fight. If anyone makes me drop my sword it is an automatic victory...but I won't go down so easily and I can use ninjutsu at will. So you either go after each other or you can team up and try to make me drop mine. The object is for you to learn control and how to fight with a sword in hand... to learn to become one with your sword. .......................................................................................BEGIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 pm

".......................................................................................BEGIN!!!" Ryuu heard his teacher shouting. 'If thats how you want it, teacher...' He thought to himself. Then he looked to the horizon and took a deep breath through his nostrills.

"Listen you guys, I'm determined to test my skill with our sensei here, if you guys want to attack me... Bring it on." Dai said to his teammates before lunging towards his sensei, forming quick handseals and performing Lightning Style: Electric Ropes Techniques. Which would result in ensaring his sensei. Then he concentrated and formed Water Style: Hydro Cutter before swinging his sword towards his sensei.

Although he initiated the jutsu he isn't going to release it untill later.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:05 am

".......................................................................................BEGIN!!!" Buki was about to charge at sensi when Ryuu said he wanted to fight him Well Zaku I think Ryuu should fight sensei don't you ? Buki looked at Zaku grinning Well I think this is a good time as ever to see who strong right he fliped the tanto round so the balde was facing down wards he charged at Zaku not really giving him a choice.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Zaku took one of his many fighting stances and got ready for one of his many taijutsu attacks. Zaku looked at Buki and thought this might be an interesting battle. Come on lets see what you got He then started to gather his energy so he could get ready to use his ShouGekiShou attack. Zaku looked Buki directly in the eyes Lets see if you can withstand this technique. He stood his ground and waited for him to get close.

Name: Rakanken Ryuu (Achiever of Nirvana Fist Style)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This attack has several Taijutsu in its aresenal. These include HouShou (Demolishing Palm), a palm strike to the chest which is capable of knocking an opponent back approximately 30-40 feet. TokKen (Shoulder Thrust), a charging strike with his shoulder. ShouShitsu (Rising Knee) a hard uppercutting knee strike. ShouGekiShou (Rising Palm Attack), a hard thrusting palm attack that can send his opponent flying. AtsuShou (Pressure Palm), a powerful driving palm thrust. And finally GanGeki (Boulder Attack), another powerful fist strike.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:37 am

Kumori saw Ryuu lunging forward. "Hrmph...Ryuu...always be aware that the opponent may have a specialized defense..." Kumori stood his ground and looked on as Buki was fighting Zaku. Kumori then activate a jutsu of his Kekkei genkai. He waited and began the jutsu just as Ryuu was launching his jutsu. Kumori's jutsu could be activated secretly, but this was training so he announced it. "Bone-Pathway Art: Exoskeleton jutsu!" Kumori felt the jutsu activate as he stood completely still. Kumori took the first attack but was bound but not injured. Then he took the slash of the sword jutsu and was not even scratched. "See...I told you. You must always expect the opponent to have a strond defensive move. After all...'The best offense is a great defense' remember that kid..." Kumori released the jutsu. "Now it is my turn. Witness my basic sword attack. Camellia Dance!" Kumori, pulled out another sword and began his dance of the Camellia.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Ryuu saw his binding jutsu had little effect on his teacher and saw the teacher took the offensive. His sensei started to slash all around the genin who was dodging and parrying with his sword barely keeping up.

Although he knew his mentor is holding out on him. When the swords collided for the third time they both remained in the same exact position, his sensei was pressing him with his sword, testing his strength. "That's a mistake, sensei." Ryuu said while preforming the string of one handed seals which created Lightning Style: Lightning Senbon Storm. The senbon were his fastest attack and they had formed all around his body and were launched towards his sensei.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:00 am

Buki continued to charge at Zaku then he seem to change direction when he was three feet away from him Take this he threw the tanto at Zaku not really aiming that well he quickly held his bone sword with both hands and lunged forward at him. As he was a foot away he stopped and twisted round swining the sword so the blunt side would hit Zaku
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:17 am

After seeing the tanto come so far Zaku had to stop gathering his energy and went for an attack. He was to late to move and was hit with that sword Zaku then was on the ground angry. Do you think that would take me down He flipped to his feet and took his the bone sword out and turned it from a sword to a whip and just lashed out at him. Zaku just kept moving forward with the whip. When he was about a foot award he hurried up and turned it from a whip back to a sword jumping in the air getting ready to attack him.

Name: Suadosurasutto (sword thrust)
Type: Kenjutsu
Element:
Description: You swing the sword to you opponent has hard as possible.

Last edited by Zaku on Thu May 07, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:22 am

Kumori had heard Ryuu say, "That's a mistake, sensei." but Kumori replied, "No, it's a strategy." Ryuu hand formed a had seal. Once he did this Kumori felt the chakra that was quickly gathered and formed senbon. It was lightning chakra. Counter attack Kumori. Lightning cancels out lightning. Kumori smirked. Kumori quickly morphed his first sword into a hilt. Then he used one of his best attacks. "It's time to show you what kind of jutsu I'm going to try and teach you. True Lightning Blade!" Kumori instantly surged his lightning chakra into the hilt and out shot a lightning blade. Sure Kumori was hit by a few senbon, but he had been used to it since he did his exoskeleton training and it provided a great opportunity for him to use the jutsu that he would soon help the others try to create. So the senbon were attracted to the sword., but Kumori had other intentions for the sword. Instead of going for the killing blow like the technique is used for, he simple slashed the sword at Ryuu so that the wind chakra could fly off of the sword and at Ryuu. Not hesitating Kumori did not wait for the move to connect as he quickly used another jutsu. "Time to hide. Let's show you what real speed is. Bracken Dance!" Kumori instantly made a huge forest of bones shoot out of the ground. He disappeared into the bone and started randomly appearing around Ryuu. "See this is was happens when you give your opponent enough time to think and counter. " Kumori then disappeared into the bone. He secretly touched his wrists, channeling lightning chakra into his body. "Thor's Cry!" Kumori had become one with lightning after 5 minutes. His body started to glow as he now moved faster than lightning. He would appear as a flash, like that of a camera, but faster. Eventually one of his hands, the one holding the Lightning blade, to strike Ryuu, Kumori made it look as if it would be a fatal blow, but this was a trick as his other hand, this one with one of his spinal swords that was a whip, reached out in a motion to wrap Ryuu up with the whip.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Ryuu amazed after the speed his sensei just showed him, he took a step back, when he suddenly saw his mentor lunging the True Lightning blade towards him.

"Now is the time!" Ryuu shouted when the enemy's sword was only a feet away; "Release!" resulting in a release of the previous jutsu he had set up. The thin layer of water which was previously pressurized on his sword was now flying towards his opponent's handle of the sword, the weakest point.

Even if his sensei quickly used his bones to cover, the slicing properties of the jutsu would surely make his sensei drop the sword.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:43 am

I was actualy Buki saw Zaku get the bone sword then he changed it into a whip ....meep... he blocked Zaku's fist strike then saw him jumpe up into the air This is gonna hurt he just had enough time to block Zaku. Although the blocked the attack he was pushed back W wow he was distracked a little by the fight with Ryuu and sensei W...what the for a second he was open ..out of us three I am the he gritted his teeth
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:26 am

Zaku finished Buki sentence out of us three you are the...weakest After Buki was on the ground from the attack Zaku then used six hand signs to bring out his technique called Raitonin Panchu. Slowly guiding the ligthing down his arm This wont hurt a bit when he was finished guiding it he went in for the punch to knockout Buki. He then looked at Buki I cant believe i did that without even braking a sweat Zaku then looked at Ryuu and the sensei fight. I think i like to see how this fight goes

Name: Raitonin Panchu (lightning punch)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: He uses six hand signs to make the lightning come out. then he slowly guides the lightning down his arm. When the punch connects it sends a shock threw your body.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:03 am

Kumori saw that Ryuu was about to try and knock the sword out of his hand. "Hmm... I see you weren't distracted by the lightning bade." Kumori did what he needed just as the water hit his hand. "You see Ryuu, you should have paid more attention to my Kekkei Genkai..." As the mist cleared, Kumori's sword appeared to still be in his hand. But if you could see the other's faces it would explain itself. Kumori's hand was dripping with blood. The botton of the bone sword had grown spikes out of it and into Kumori's hand. This stabilized the sword and made it unable to fall, but if you examined it closer you would find that the bone of the sword had grown into the bone of Kumori's hand. This made it impossible to fall. "You see not only am I physically fast, I'm mentally fast as well." Kumori then said, "Well now Ryuu, you did well but I have a feeling that you might want to try and fight the other two. You will have a better chance as you have proven to me that you are pretty strong. I think that Zaku might want to try his luck on you too." Kumori then turned. "Well now none of you have dropped your swords and I don't want waste my jutsu so how about you guys finish this while my bone forest is still here. I will be like a moderator of the continuing fight, and I will also pop in and use some jutsu to make it more exciting. Sonic Repultion! Begin!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Four Training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next