Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Four Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

Squad Four Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:06 pm

"Very well sensei." Ryuu said while facing towards Zaku. 'I have to conserve my chakra, I used a little bit too much while fighting sensei.' With this thought Ryuu grabed his handle a little bit tighter and charged towards Zaku and at the last moment changed his directions performing some quick one handed handseals he created Water Style: Water Wave Strike aiming at Zaku's torso, while with his other hand holding his sword carefully guarding himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Buki got hit and was knocked back Damn that hurts he rubbed face You call that a knock out punch he punched him self Damn it I let my self go for a second he looked at Zaku and Ryuu Those two know more jutsu than I do he smiled a little he held his head Ahhhh too much thinking. He watched as the fight between Zaku and Ryuu started
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:20 am

Zaku dropped his sword and quickly started to run towards Ryuu with his right palm opened getting ready to use his HouShou (Demolishing Palm) to try and stop the attack. He said out loud to Ryuu i hope this fight is a good one rushing towards Ryuu without a second thought in his head. Facing that attack head on Zaku slowed down and started to do some hand signs bringing the Raitonin Panchu (lightning punch) down his right arm increasing the power of the attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:38 am

Kumori was watching from a high branch of the bone forest as he saw Ryuu charge at Zaku with his water jutsu. Kumori the waited to see what Zaku's reaction would be. The he saw the quick flashes of Zaku's hands. Kumori recognized the seals as Raiton seals. He the saw Zaku slow his charge at Ryuu at ready his attack. "This isn't going to end well..." Kumori already knew the outcome of the attack, so he popped up behind Buki. "So why aren't you fighting? You never dropped you sword. Whatever Zaku said to you earlier...don't let it get to you... remember your dream. Look how you still grip the sword and use that as proof. Now's your chance... Zaku has dropped his sword...and Ryuu is distracted by his attack. Believe in yourself....BELIEVE!!!" Kumori knew what it was like to be in Buki's position. He knew that feeling well and resented it. Kumori would not let someone else feel that pain...
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm

"You'll never hit me with such a large sweeping motion." Ryuu said calmly while watched Zaku approach him and try to punch him. The lightning from his opponent's hand expelled and surprised Ryuu, he jumped back and stuck his sword into the ground using it as a conductor to negate the attack, while in the air he performed a quick string of one handed seals and at the same time as he landed he struck his hand onto the ground and performed Lightning Style: Electric Ropes Techniques.

The ropes travelled towards Zaku with great speed chasing him away from Ryuu's sword. Ryuu then charged towards his sword and with a fast motion of his arm pulled his blade from the ground and initialized Water Style: Hydro Cutter forming a pressurized layer of water on his sword. Hopefully his opponent was ensnared and unable to move by now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Buki watched as his teamates fought How am I supposed to match up to them he heard what his sensei said My jutsu might not be able to match up to theres but if I get in to a striaght up sword fight his small smile turned into one big grin as he charged at Ryuu Did you forget about be idiot. He started to quickly slash at Ryuu trying to force him just to use his sword I'm gonna be a master swords man so I can't just give up each time he slashed he was becoming a little faster
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Please remember the 150 word minimum
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:11 am

"What is this, everybody is picking on me." Ryuu said and sighed in a deep way. Ryuu then parried all of the swings his opponent threw at him after which he formed some quick one handed seals and performed Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Clone Technique] which attacked Buki distracting him just enough for the real body to perform Lightning Style: Lightning Senbon Storm.

The Water Clone dispersed; splashing a small amount of water onto Buki's hands. Ryuu then carefully aimed his Lightning Senbon and launched all 50 of them at the weak spot - Buki's hands, in an attempt to make him drop his sword. After performing such large quantity of jutsu Ryuu was starting to show signs of exhaustion and was panting. He then looked towards Zaku, which was still hopefully trapped...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:03 am

Buki started slashing at the clones Well thats a good plan gone to waste then when they disappeared he noticed them leave some water on his hands That all I was expecting something like some kinda big lightning thing you know he noticed the real Ryuu What the as the senbons connected he felt the electricty going through his hands. Damn he called out in pain as he desparitly gripped his sword he gritted his teeth I...won't..drop...my....sword his hands were starting to lose their grip Eaiser said than done now what am I gonna do....wait that would work.

He noticed that Ryuu was looking at Zaku Chance he charged at Ryuu Im not done yet he went to tackle him since he was disstracked apparently This is all I can do but at the end of his attack he dropped his sword since he couldin't take the pain in his hands anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:17 am

As Ryuu looked towards Zaku he noticed with the corner of his eye that Buki was struggling with the jutsu and was making a stand. "I congratulate you on your resolve." Ryuu said, but he knew that wasn't going to be enough for him to win.

Suddenly Buki made an unexpected move and tackled Dai. His movements were slow and Ryuu easily read them, he let himself be tackled and take some damage with the purpose of knocking Buki's sword out of his hands. He hit Buki's hands which were already weakened, with his sword's handle and succeeded.

Now only Zaku remained but with his exhaustion he didn't know if he could take him but he sure wouldn't give up. He then looked Zaku in the eyes and said "Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:25 am

(ooc: in the post where Buki's hands were struck by the lightning senbon. The affect would not have been that effective because water does not conduct electricity. if you want info on it go here. https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/general-discussion-f47/something-about-elemental-weaknesseswater-to-lightning-t1160.htm#12385 This is my post about it.)
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:02 am

Zaku had enough time to relax and started getting ready to fight. He looked at Buki your stronger then I thought you earned my respect for not giving up in the end then he looked at his sword and then Ryuu I will not let you win this battle…Lets finish this He started running towards Ryuu with the will to win this match. He turned the sword back into a whip and held it tight in his left hand and his right hand was balled up into a fist. Whipping it out at the hand Ryuu had his sword in while trying to tire him out a little. Then he started throwing little shocks of lightning down the whip to I don’t think you will last long in this battle you don’t even have a lot of stamina left why dont you just drop your sword and just give up?
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm

(OOC: @ L, I know that water doesn't conduct electricity, the salt, grease, ect. make it so but who said Water Clones were made from fresh, distilled water, and there could be easily sweat on Buki's hands when the water splashed onto his palms, which would form a mixture of salt and water -> great conductor.)

Ryuu deflected all of the swings with moderate difficulty but the fact he was running out of chakra made it more difficult. He knew he didn't have much time left so he needed to finish as quickly as possible.

"I don’t think you will last long in this battle you don’t even have a lot of stamina left why dont you just drop your sword and just give up?" Zaku taunted him. "You are right, everybody has a limit but the shinobi which never go pass that limit can't ever hope to improve. Buki is a fine example always striving for perfection, he will achieve greatness unlike people which surrender in a blink of an eye." Ryuu replied.

Then he lunged himself towards Zaku, when he was only 2 feet away he swung his sword and engaged him in close combat. The clashing of the swords was heard all over the training grounds. They were evenly matched when Sai used last of his chakra to perform Water Style: Water Wave Strike for a distraction, giving him just enough time to jump up so Zaku wouldn't notice him as quick.

Then as he was falling back down, he clashed his sword with Zaku's as the swords were in the position he released Water Style: Hydro Cutter which he had set up earlier, now with the force of his weight, his slash and Hydro Cutter jutsu Ryuu's opponent was surely to be overpowered enough to drop the sword.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:06 am

(ooc: is anyone gonna post >.>)
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:08 am

Thinking about what Ryuu said everybody has a limit but the shinobi which never go pass that limit can't ever hope to improve. He didn’t want to give up but just keep on trying harder. Thanks for them inspirational words…I will never give up till I am dead Zaku started pushing Ryuu away from him. He then took out a couple of kunai out of his side pocket and started throwing them at Ryuu giving Zaku the chance to get jump in the air and perform Dainamikku Entorii (Dynamic Entry). After hitting the ground he quickly turned As I told you before never underestimate me and went straight into doing one of his Rakanken Ryuu styles called ShouShitsu (Rising Knee). Zaku then took his sword out and went for an attack to try and finish this match.

Name: Dainamikku Entorii (Dynamic Entry)
Type: Taijutsu
Element:
Description: Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique. You will need to throw a kunai to distract the targets attention, you then use the speed and agility to quickly approach and attack the opponent from their blind side.

Name: Rakanken Ryuu (Achiever of Nirvana Fist Style)
Type: Taijutsu
Element:
Description: ShouShitsu (Rising Knee) a hard upper cutting knee strike.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:38 pm

(ooc: is anyone gonna post >.>)
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:23 am

Buki blew on his hands thinking it would help Ow ow ow ow he shook his hands Damn electricity he tried to lift his bone sword but his hands were in too much pain so he continued to try eventualy he picked it up he held it in his right hand. Damn thats too much he looked at Zaku and Ryuu fight again he sighed and waited for Zaku to finshe and see what would happen and even then he might not attack, he unzipped his jacket and took it off and threw it away.

His tugged at the collor of his t-shirt Yo sensei you think those two will be done soon cause uh his stomack started to rumble Gettin kinda hungry here he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand and chuckled. Those two know all these techs and I know nuthing...I need to do a lot of work..great.. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:06 am

Kumori had been sitting back watching the fight when Buki asked him if it would end soon. "I don't know Buki... but I have already decided the winner so why don't you jump back in. Then after the fight I will treat you to some ramen." Kumori turned and decided to use a jutsu to stir things up. "Raiton+Fuuton: Sonic repulsion and attraction." Kumori focused his chakra at a point in between all three genin.. "Now is the time to finish the battle." Kumori turned and walked a few paces away from the fight. He faced the genin and watched intensely. Then he thought of who he had picked as the winner. He then planned on how he would train the team. He would have to walk them through the steps of creating a jutsu. He could not actually show them because he did not share their elements. He would walk them through it and try to help them as best as he could. He planned on teaching them a technique similar to his 'True Lightning Blade'. Kumori the drew his attention back to the match.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:04 am

Zaku looked over and saw Buki running towards him. Then looked past Buki and saw Kumori getting ready to attack and then tried to escape but he was a little tired from those back-to-back attacks. This is going to hurt a lot Because of how the move went, he was then thrown away from Ryuu screaming loudly at the top of his lunges aaahh because of that blast he was not able to see what happened to Ryuu after that attack. He then took that chance to recover some strength behind the tree for about five minutes before he went out to attack Buki. He is a tough person to put down…I think I really have to put him down After he had Buki in his sights he ran towards him used the last bit of his chakra. Doing a technique, he had not done during this whole training called Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing trying his hardest to focus his chakra to his sword.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:15 pm

(seriously guys what happened... all of u used to be so active and now it takes weeks for you to post >.>)
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:29 pm

(ooc: >.> <.< if someone doesn't post in 24 hours I'm closing the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Quote :
Zaku looked over and saw Buki running towards him. Then looked past Buki and saw Kumori getting ready to attack and then tried to escape but he was a little tired from those back-to-back attacks. This is going to hurt a lot Because of how the move went, he was then thrown away from Ryuu screaming loudly at the top of his lunges aaahh because of that blast he was not able to see what happened to Ryuu after that attack. He then took that chance to recover some strength behind the tree for about five minutes before he went out to attack Buki. He is a tough person to put down…I think I really have to put him down After he had Buki in his sights he ran towards him used the last bit of his chakra. Doing a technique, he had not done during this whole training called Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing trying his hardest to focus his chakra to his sword.

Buki charged at Zaku he saw him try to escape then looked behind him What the he was suddenly flung forward, crashed into the ground laying flat on his back. OOowwww he kicked him self back up still griping onto his sword then angrly looked at his sensei WHAT WAS THAT FOR he angrly shouted then he looked back at Zaku he gripped his bone sword more a little blood dripped from his hand Wanna finish this huh he didn't focus chakra into his hand not because he had none but he didn't know how to.

He continued his charge at Zaku, he swiped with the blunt side of his sword and then he was back to back with him they were 20 inches apart he breathed heavily then he stabbed him sword into the ground and held onto it I I w won't f fall his body felt heavy his shirt had a slash mark on it, he was to tired to continue to fight he just hope that he had done enough to keep Zaku down for a while.

(Sry I have exams and had to study)
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:31 pm

(ooc:I wasn't talking about anybody in specific >.> but if you want to get specific I was talking to Dai because he hasn't been on in 4ever.)
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 am

Kumori was getting very agitated. He rushed into the fray and halted all of the attacks. "Enough..." Kumori then said, "I declare the winner Buki." Kumori then turned and thought to himself, 'My decision may confuse Dai and Zaku but they will eventually understand.' Kumori looked at Buki, "Congratulations." Kumori walked a little bit away and then turned and said, "I guess you guys must not want me to train you. If you decide that you want to train with me go to the training field and say my name and I will appear." Kumori then preceded to say, "Remember I cannot teach you a jutsu if we do not share a common element, but I will walk you through as if it were me learning the jutsu." With all of this said Kumori walked slowly off. As he walked away he threw up his hand as a gesture of goodbye and continued on his way to where ever the wind blew him... as the three stood there the wind blew a message to Buki, "If you want the prize beat me to the training area..."
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Buki jumped around with joy as he seemed to get his enrgy back at him being the winner he stopped then took his bone sword out the ground as he looked at it his eyes sparkled he didn't notice his sensei walk off, when the wind blew and he heard the message a chill went down his spine. WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME I NEED TO BEAT YOU THERE NO FAIR SENSEI he ran off BETTER BE GOOD RAMMEN. He stopped suddenly and ran over to his tanto and picked it up Can't forget this he sheathed it then contiued running.

(So is it a new topic or do just contiue this one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four Training   Squad Four Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Four Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next