Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting; Suna Squad Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

Meeting; Suna Squad Two Empty
PostSubject: Meeting; Suna Squad Two   Meeting; Suna Squad Two EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 am

[OOC:] Forgive my inactiveness, I've been very busy during my time of inactiveness. Since school is out for the summer for me, I will hopefully be more active and a better help to my squad ^^;

The large white wolf with purple wings and marking lay in a shady spot, it's tail twitching in anticipation. Rin was wanting to meet her new squad members and set things straight right off. I wonder how long it will take for a squad member to show up? Rin thought to herself as she kept her eyes and ears alert. She chose to wait and see if a genin would show themselves before she began to speak. This gave her the element of surprise. Young genin do not expect a wolf to be able to understand the human language, let along speak it fully. As a matter of fact, no human really expected to hear a supposedly wild animale speak to them, it makes them feel as if they're going insane.

The hot desert air seemed to do nothing to the wolf. It was not only odd to find a wolf in the Sand village, but very odd to see it ENJOY the desert heat. The wind began to pick up but the wolf didn't even flinch, it was as if it felt at home. It wasn't very common to see wolves in a desert. The only animals that lived out here was the rare cyote, desert fox, lizzards, scorpions, snakes, and spiders. But on the other hand, it wasn't exactly commond to see a village in the middle of a desert either, so it kind of made up for the odd things in the Sand village.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting; Suna Squad Two   Meeting; Suna Squad Two EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am

[OOC: No worries, real life comes first.]

As the young kunoichi walked purposefully out of the village, the sun came into clear view, beating down a terrible heat. Fortunately for her, the wind had reached what could be described as a decent breeze and was currently keeping her cool. Yukiko had been told to meet her sensei out here in the desert, so she assumed that it would be relatively close to the entrance - not least because it was dangerous to venture too far from the village itself.

As she padded across the hot sand, Yuki thought she spotted a large, slumped figure resting on the tan-brown granules below. As she neared the figure, it became clearer and clearer, despite the wind whipped the sand across her vision from time to time. A white and purple wolf lay, making the most of some rare shade. Having encountered her sensei in an enitrely different context before now, the young kunoichi was fairly sure she knew that this was her.

Either I'm going to appear very perceptive, or I'm going to seem like I'm losing it and talking to animals. She thought silently to herself. Approaching with a degree of caution - it was clearly not a wild wolf, the wings and colours gave that much away, but it could still pose a threat - Yuki crouched a little to reach the head height of the lain out wolf. "Rin-sensei?" She muttered, hazarding a guess.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting; Suna Squad Two   Meeting; Suna Squad Two EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 am

The wolf huffed slightly and stood to greet the young kunoichi. It would seem that Yuki has gotten over our previous run in. Rin thought to herself. She spread her wings out and let the wind blow them. It was very rare that Rin used this form, she almost never got to feel the wind on those beautiful wings. "Hello Yuki, it would seem that you got over our little run in...too bad you aren't terrified of me, it would be so much more interesting," Rin said and stretched her front legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting; Suna Squad Two   Meeting; Suna Squad Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting; Suna Squad Two
Page 1 of 1