Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kessen's mission (Akatsuki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

Kessen's mission (Akatsuki) Empty
PostSubject: Kessen's mission (Akatsuki)   Kessen's mission (Akatsuki) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Just like as always the moon was high up in the sky. Kessen started to walk in sea port for a particular mission. The citizens of that village was already used to akatsuki's,although people are looking at him because of his clothing it didn't surprised them though. Kessen continued to walk until he came into a part where there are houses lined up. And he expected the mission to be easy, but didn't expect to locate his target right away. He walked towards a group of people gossiping about something. " Have you seen someone who passed here with white hair and about shorter than me? ..." , of course it terrified the people, although they answered right away. " Y-yy-yyess sss-oomeone ppapassed here that lllooks like- like that..." someone from the group answered. Kessen noticed how terrified they are, " Don't stammer I don't harm people who are not relunctant to help those who are in need..." , Kessen then continued to walk around the sea port still looking for the sound shinobi. " This isn't as easy as I expected,hehehe..." Kessen silently murmured while passing by a restaurant. And stopped by in a nearby Onigiri shop, Kessen bought a one pack for his dinner. " One pack please " Kessen asked the waiter. The waiter gave him a pack and told Kessen " N-n-nnn-o nee-eed to ppap -pay Sir ", Kessen knew that the waiter is terrified that he will destroy the shop. But Kessen removed that kind of conclusion " Nah, not paying are for criminals..." Kessen gave a little pouch of coins of the waiter and left the area. Feasting on his onigiri...happily.

About hours of walking and walking around the sea port, Kessen finally became bored in looking on foot. So he decided to look the easy way. He jumped in a roof of a house and began to search the area around him. Still no progress, Kessen decided on a thing again to aid his mission. Using his kekkai genkai, he scanned the area in a 100 meter's radius of sounds. Although it cause his head to ache upon hearing thousands of sounds from everywhere, Kessen knew it would make the mission a lot easier. He was picking a lot of sounds but none of them was connected to footsteps in a fast motion. If the shinobi was escaping, he would surely hurry and therefore create large amounts of sounds and a fast moving one. About 10 minutes passed, still no luck " This is both tiring me physically and mentally..." He sat in a nice spot of that roof, and take a break his head was aching. At last his kekkai genkai took up and sound coming from the north and is walking in a fast motion, " Looks like I've found him..." Kessen silently murmured again. Wasting no time Kessen stood up and began to travel north, the area is a facing a mountainous region. But sadly and annoying Kessen found out that it was just a thief running from a group of genins, and it looks like defeating the thief was their mission. " Ah, I just wanted my time, although I can do something to help those genins..." Kessen threw a kunai towards the thief who was running, the kunai was fast and with great accuracy it tripped the shoes of the thief pinning him down in the ground. Quickly the genins caught the thief and pinned him again to let escaping impossible. " Ah what the heck..."

This time Kessen pick-up someone sound waves coming from his east, when Kessen looked for it was the shinobi racing himself in the roofs of the village. And it looks like he didn't saw Kessen. " Lucky,....destiny is helping me..." Kessen wasted again no time to secretly follow the shinobi. He followed the shinobi, although Kessen's foots steps caused a loud cracking sounds, his kekkai genkai eliminated the sound around him leaving no trace that someone was following the shinobi.

---

Name: Sound elimination
Range: (1 to 20 meters)
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Elemental affinity: Sound
Clan: Keepers

Description: This is the much more advanced control of the Sound control of the keepers. It requires years of training and Practice but once mastered the user will be able to eliminate all but the loudest of sounds but if the user uses almost all of his Chakra he can eliminate all sound for a short time within a twenty meter radius
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Kessen's mission (Akatsuki)   Kessen's mission (Akatsuki) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm

NPC POST:

* Hearbeat * , his heart was beating hard and fast like a drum. He knew that he had escaped the akatsuki but not completely. He knew that he isn't safe yet, no one is safe inside the borders of the hidden moon village. After escaping the akatsuki, he quickly went to the sea port for immediate escape, but bad luck that no boat was travelling that time. Its like destiny had gave him no chance of escaping. But before giving up, one must strive first and struggle, before you give up make sure you have tried all things that might save you. So he continued to run like hell, like demons are hunting him. His first stop was the moon village itself, there were houses nearby, he wished no akatsuki intel was there right now. He passed a lot of houses , but the village looked like a endless road, that no one can escape alive. He knew that Akatsuki won't let him live, after all that he had done. Stealing the scroll , and knowing where the akatsuki base. His chance of living was 50 - 50, like half of his body is already dead. Every step he made looked forever, but he needed complete the mission, it would greatly aid the Sound Village and the other village on destroying Akatsuki.

To completely be hidden, he travelled in the roofs of the houses, what he doesn't knew is someone already spotted him and worst, its an akatsuki. He continued to run and jump towards the cliffs and mountains of the hidden moon village when suddenly a kunai passes in his cheek almost getting him. When he looked who it was , he saw a man wearing of course a akatsuki robe. " Huh , if your sent to kill me then forget it, I won't let you kill me I'll kill you first!..." the Sound Shinobi shouted to the unknown Akatsuki. The akatsuki replied " Really? , Oh I almost forget, you loosed two akatsuki before me, but that won't happen..." Instead of running , the sound shinobi sended sound waves towards the akatsuki , damaging ones. But nothing happened , it's like the attack was just absorbed and no use to the akatsuki. The sound shinobi took a step back, preparing to run like hell.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Kessen's mission (Akatsuki)   Kessen's mission (Akatsuki) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 pm

By request this topic is now voided due to new leadership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kessen's mission (Akatsuki)   Kessen's mission (Akatsuki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kessen's mission (Akatsuki)
Page 1 of 1