Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related) Empty
PostSubject: Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related)   Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 pm

This form and topic will be used for any Squad or other Shinobi wanting to do a mission. As the Kazekage I cant have just everyone in the village leave for a missions at the same time as it weakens the defense of the village. However if you reply in here with a request for a particular mission ont he mission board I will look at it, see who is active to maybe tag along with you or if we have enough people to stay with the village I will send a PM to you giving you the go ahead. Just follow this form below when requesting a mission.

ALSO! Once yoou have benn given permission to do the mission requested you must make a post in the Admin Building area (not bulletin board) and start and rp with all the members going on the mission. From there I will grant you the mission in RP to make it official.

Usernames: (The name you log on with)
(Put N/A if the number doesnt apply. Like if you only have 3 going put N/A over 4 and 5)
Character Names/Rank: (Character name than Rank. Ex. Joe Schmoe/Chuunin)
(Put N/A if the number doesnt apply. Like if you only have 3 going put N/A over 4 and 5)
Squad Leader: (Who is the leader of the squad going on the mission?)
Mission: (Add the mission link and name here)
Expected Time to Finish: (How long do you expect to be away for the mission with a best case scenario. Guestimate)

Code:
[b]Usernames:[/b]
[i]1.[/i]
[i]2.[/i]
[i]3.[/i]
[i]4.[/i]
[i]5.[/i]
[b]Character Names/Rank:[/b]
[i]1.[/i]
[i]2.[/i]
[i]3.[/i]
[i]4.[/i]
[i]5.[/i]
[b]Squad Leader:[/b]
[b]Mission:[/b] (Add the mission link and name here)
[b]Expected Time to Finish:[/b] (How long do you expect to be away for the mission with a best case scenario. Guestimate)
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related)   Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related)   Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 am

Usernames:
1.Sheekoe Hansaro
2.N/A
3.N/A
4.N/A
5.N/A
Character Names/Rank:
1.Sheekoe Hansaro/Jounin
2.N/A
3.N/A
4.N/A
5.N/A
Squad Leader: N/A
Mission: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/a-rank-missions-f172/assassination-of-lord-hibi-t2273.htm
Expected Time to Finish: About 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related)   Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Request Forms! (Mission Related)
Page 1 of 1