Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Requests and Mission Npcs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Mission Requests and Mission Npcs Empty
PostSubject: Mission Requests and Mission Npcs   Mission Requests and Mission Npcs EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm

All members looking for missions should post here and staff shall see what we can do. This thread shall also be used to ensure the activeness of members. In this light please use the list the members of your team if you have one and indicate whether you want one if you dont have a team. Admin will then pm all members to see how active they are and if not rearrange the teams and sort out a mission for you.

We are also looking for experienced members to serve as mission NPC's. Anyone interested in rping a npc mission opponent should either PM me or post here
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Mission Requests and Mission Npcs   Mission Requests and Mission Npcs EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey Jiro

Since I used to be the academt teacher, I don't have a squad or team

I would like to have some missions, and about the NPC's well I'm up.

Hope to be told what I can help with.
Back to top Go down
Tomawogi

Tomawogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Requests and Mission Npcs   Mission Requests and Mission Npcs EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Hey I would be up for a mission. I don't have a team though but am happy to work with one, being in the UK can stall RPing in big teams though so I'll warn you now.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Mission Requests and Mission Npcs   Mission Requests and Mission Npcs EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:40 pm

I already,sent you a PM about the NPC characters.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mission Requests and Mission Npcs   Mission Requests and Mission Npcs EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Requests and Mission Npcs   Mission Requests and Mission Npcs Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Requests and Mission Npcs
Page 1 of 1