Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L

L

Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake   Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:35 am

Kumori was carrying Initake home when he noticed that Initake might need some medical attention. Kumori walked to the hospital. When Kumori walked into the waiting room, there was no one there. Kumori layed Initake down on a row of chairs. Kumori then proceeded to the reception desk. Kumori talked to the nurse there and explained what had happened. "Well nurse we were simply sparring and the kid here ran low on chakra and passed out, so I figured he could use some medical attention, not to mention that he was struck by lightning." Kumori walked back over to Initake, who still had not awaken, and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake   Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 am

"eh. Where the hell am I?" Initake said about 3 hours fter they had arrived at the hospital, at least that is what Kumori told him how long they were there.
"how did i get in the hospital? did you like carry me here Kumori?" Initake seemed pretty much hopeless to listen to reasoning at this point, considering how he had just passed out for like, 5 or 6 hours. Initake sits up in his bed. He looks around, and realizes he has some sort of tubes on the table next to him, and there were like 8 of them, al full of his blood.
"wow. that hurt, Kumori, i still have my migraine." Initake rubs the back of his head and then laughs hardily. He SEEMS to be back to normal.

((OOC: he really isn't back to normal yet, i will explain to you later, in the chatbox))
Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Kumori Vs. Initake
Page 1 of 1