Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath~Take two [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Aftermath~Take two [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 am

* Considered open for anyone who could track me

~About 24 hours after the attack on Sunagakure...

"Jeeze can you believe that?! Kwahahaha! What a riot."

Ganon was in good spirits. Inspite of the nature of his failed attacks he ha thrown something of a banquet for the alligators summons; not all of them, just the few that had helped him and their 'friends' It was only natural, infact he had to. You see, the loyalty of an alligator is found in his stomach. They trusted Ganon, but also knew that by working for him they would be paid off... in food.

They stat at the beach on a cool night as the gentle breeze of the ocean spray lifted over the area, gently tickling the skin as it brushed over anything that was exposed. It was a feelings that brought him back to his pirating days; standing on the ship, sitting next to the edge as the spray that was kicked up from the side of the boat gently drifted up to meet him. I was certainly a relaxing moment. Just after arriving he went hunting, thankfully the giant 'sea king' fish also existed here and having capture two of them he had satisfied the hunger of the Alligators and they too were pleased, lounging about in the sand of the beach, completely at home, completely in there own element. There were two Bananawana an four Accelagators, the first Bananawana was the huge one from his previous mission, the second was his much smaller but still comparatively large son.

"Kwahahaha! I cant believe that we were followed! I guess I may have underestimated the Sand shinobi alittle bit, but I never expected someone to be that intuned. It's only one person as far as I can tell..." Ganon said looking about to his many companions. "I guess they should get here soon, just chill, if s*** hits the fan I want you guys to get underground, I'd rather not any of you get caught up in a scuffle cause this ones probably gonna be pissed! Kwahaha! Bananawana, just stay under me... I'll call ya up if I need ya?"

Ganon had a technique known as Geolocation in which he could sacrifice one sense for the ability to sense anything in contact with the ground; his sense of smell was terrible so he ditched that a long time ago. Thus, he would have noticed any lone individuals that chased after him; named "Stephanie" from the previous post. Ganon sat upon his thrown like chair made of sand, peering out over the ocean, missing the sting of salt and the howl of the ocean wind. Thankfully because of his incredible stamina, a good meal and a days rest was all he needed to be at 100%, especially having not taken any physical damage himself.

"Who knows... maybe they will just leave me along and I can go about my way, Kwahahaha! And where the hell is that guy we met the other day? One second he was here, the next, POOF!" Ganon continued talking to himself as he waited for the long expected company to arrive.

*Open to anyone whom could track Ganon from the situation*

Spoiler:

Last edited by WTFlash on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:38 am

She had been tracking them for 24 hours now, and now more than ever she thanked her clan for their strength and speed. Without it they would have never been able to track the bastard and his damn alligator. She was sore, but was still up to taking this guy out. She check everything she had, and figured she was up to the task. She thought about waiting for reinforcements, but if Sunagakure wanted him in the bingo book they would have to fight head on.

It was dark now, and she could smell the ocean. She was a mile out from where he was, and was meditating. She could tell multiple things about him based on her meditations. For example, he was about her rank, equivalent to a Jounin. He was resting, probably preparing for the journey he had yet to take, and he had other with him at his camp. She had enough information for now. She stood up, and started walking.

It took her about ten minutes to reach the man, and no doubt he was already prepared, and aware that she was there. She scanned the area, seeing the man and his companions. She drew her sword, and cringed as she knew it was loud enough for him to hear. She body Flickered behind his chair, and made a fast heavy cut downwards, aiming to the cut him and the chair in half.

"It was your mistake to stop, now you will surely die. Pity..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 am

The Alligators jumped a bit, more like quivered. They didn't necessarily want to sit there and watch as an individual came up behind him and attempted to kill him, but they were loyal to a cause and they had taken orders to not move unless instructed; even to stay hidden if a battle were to start. Ganon on the other hand, had been following the individual once she had been in range of him for quite some time; just keeping track of him. It was indeed some sort of assassination attempt, to take him out right away. This more or less confirmed that she assumed strongly that he was the culprit and tracked him to this point. Impressive! And Ganon couldn't help but grin, his jagged, sharp teeth slightly exposed.

As the blade came down he did two techniques; one of which was costly for a 'C' ranked technique, rather taking about a 'B' ranks worth of chakra to perform but it was fun in the least. The Sand Substitution would replace his entire body with the sand of the beach at the instant the individual had cut downward. They would of course slice right through, meeting only the resistance of the sand, while Ganon had substituted about 20meters behind the person. He then formed a few hand signs, to use the 'Petrified Sand' technique, hardening the sand that the person had just cut through to steel like levels; meaning their blade would be stuck in the sand that they had cut through it everything went accordingly. He knew it was something of a waste to not attack directly but he didn't have to worry about chakra now; he had his escape route if he needed one.

But what was this? It was a female apparently; just by the shape of her. Ya never knew these days. Ganon shouted in a light hearted manner to get her attention, just so that she would know that her element of surprise, or any that she thought she might had, was lost. "Wow you tracked me all the way out here?! Thats rich! Kwahahaha! I didn't think anyone would be able to see me with me masking my chakra and being so far underground. Especially with my little distraction."

The person would either be struggling to pull the blade out of the sand, which was hard as steel, abandoned the blade all together or by some other technique removed the blade by force; either way he meant to catch her attention. "Well what now lady? Are you going to kill me!?" He said with a broad grin on his face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 am

She knew her first attack would not be fatal, he was far too experienced for that. As her sword went through the sand chair it hardened, encasing her sword. Because of Mira being extraordinarily strong she could pull the sword out if she wanted to, But instead she decided that revealing her incredible strength was not wise. She pulled and tugged at the sword, acting as if it was stuck, and that she was weak. He would be foolish to think so.

After it appeared that the sword was stuck she loosed her grip, and faced the Missing Ninja. He looked like a goon, with his wacky hair and stuff. She looked at him plainly when he asked her a rather dumb question. She replied with a bit of sarcasm. "No Sir, I came trekking after a bitch to come her and have a cup of tea." She said with a smile at the end. She stood by her sword, trying to make it look as if she was useless without it.

"Not going to lie, I can only fight with my sword, but I bet my life I am still capable of destroying you. Now lets get back to business love?" She said. Se jumped and balanced her body on the hilt of the sword, standing on it. It was place in the sand was sturdy enough to hold her up. She made sure both feet were on the hilt.

Silent seconds passed. Mira extended her arm, and wiggled her figure towards herself with a smirk on her face. She made sure to monitor his life force, it would be a great aid in battle. If he kept his emotions in check it would prove useless to her, but she had a feeling this man was too hyper to be able to hide his emotions from others.

"Bring it on, Bitch" She said as her finger wiggled towards her.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:41 am

"Kwahaha! Priceless a cup of tea ehh?" He looked to her expression as she pulled and tugged the blade and and failed at removing it. It was as he had planned after all, and if she was a sensory ninja then it wouldn't be unbelievable that she also lacked the brute strength to pull the blade away, or the jutsu to accomplish it reasonably. With her seemingly standing on her sword with the sword stuck in the sand he was ready to play around a bit.

"Well then you wouldn't mind if I..." He said, forming a few hand signs. The sand seemingly slipped as it pulled downward upon the blade, sucking it down into the sand and thus forcing her to lose her footing. He would manually drag the blade down deep into the sand; about 10feet under the surface where it would be incredibly difficult to reach.

"Haha you got some spunk but if you really are useless without a blade then you dont stand a chance against me when your standing on my weapon! Hehhehe... You might not be the strongest in the lot but with the sensory skills your more useful! Hell I'm suprised, not even a Konoha shinobi could sniff me out when I was over there so you gots tah be something special! You should join my Nakama! (Nakama: A strong Kindred bond between two or more individuals)

At hearing this, all of the Alligators released a collective sweat drop from under the sand. This wasn't the first time he had just straight up asked some one to join up with him. Infact anyone that had some sort of potencial he pretty much threw himself at. Naive? Sure but that was just his nature. "What do ya say, Kwahaha!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:46 am

She was standing, with feet on the hilt when it began to go into the sand, she was a little pissed, her first plan of attack was already gone. Before she lost her footing she channeled a very small amount of chakra into the blade. She hopped down when the hilt disappeared. Because she put chakra into the blade, she could use her sensory skills to find it later. She was worried now that she would have to reveal her brute strength, she wanted to wait for a surprise. She could only get close to him once without him knowing about her strength. One of the things she hated about Suna was that everyone knew about her abilities, everyone knew what to expect.

She clenched her fists, and started walking towards the man with the intentions to kill when he spoke words that particularly interested her. He offered for her to join him. She thought about it for several seconds, then started walking again, then stopped. Was he serious? She had no clue. She stood straight again and asked, "Are you Serious. Why recruit me? What makes you think I want to leave the Village?"

In truth she wanted to leave, and this man was wanting her to leave real bad. She loved adventure, action, and the outside life. She was sort of getting tired of being ordered around by a chain of command, and not being able to do what she wanted, but she had people back home that cared for her...and her father was there. That piece of shit was the only thing that kept her there, she could have been with her clan. She needed to leave...but she was not sure if leaving with this man was the wisest choice.

"How do I guarantee you will not kill me once we have a truce?" She asked, she expected it to be answered after her first question.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 am

"Of course I'm serious! I'm not recruiting you, this aint the army after all! Its a Nakama!" He said very plainly, almost blunt in his approach. As for the final question? Well he really wasn't sure why she would want to leave the village or for what cause. Infact, he had no clue that she might actually consider joining him from the beginning, but that was his nature. He bluntly asked everyone and anyone that was of special or exceptional quality to join and if they didn't he would convince them with his fists! Thats how things worked when he was a pirate so why should anything be any different on land.

"Kill my Nakama? Kwahaha, never. What I did back in Suna is a light crime compared to betraying ones own kin. I'd rather die then turn treason on those I call Nakama. So what do ya say!?"

-short but sweet-
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 am

She thought about it for a couple minutes, pacing back and forth. She could always fabricate a story that she was kidnapped if it didn't work out, meaning she always had a place to come back to. She outstretched her hand "I accept, but we better get going. Sunagakure Ninja will be here soon." She said. She looked at one of his gators. "Lets ride on top of it to where we are going, it will be fun" she said. They would have to ride on top of the ground however, there was no way she was going underground.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:03 am

OOC: This topic is not private, as it involves a missing nin escaping from a hidden village and would be like a genin making a private topic to safely desert their village. IT can not be singled down to one jounin, so long as they have a good excuse and reasoning as to why they join the topic. Now if anyone joins the topic who does not provide appropriate reasoning, please PM a staff member who im sure will be glad to handle it, but please remove the P from your title indicating that this topic is private.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 am

O.o' <---- The Alligators.

"Excellent! I'm glad to hear it! Kwahahaha!"

Ganon marched along with a big grin on his face, showing the full line of jagged, sharp teeth that looked almost feral. He walked down, past Stephanie, almost as if completely trusting already. Reaching down mid stride, he grabbed some sand from the beach into both hands which turned and twisted into the shape of... cups, with hardy handles. He walked to the sea and scooped up the sea water before marching back up to the female, extending the cup for his left hand to her.

"This'll seal the deal! Usually we drink together but without anything suitable about us pirates always just used what was close!" He expected her to take the cup for something of a toast. All of the Alligators about were still a bit shakey on the subject of him trusting her so openly already as he did any individual that had placed their word on something such as becoming Nakama. They would quickly snatch him up should he have tossed himself in harms way.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:53 am

She watched as he laughed and went towards the water, forming two cups made out of sand. She raised an eyebrow. "What am I getting myself into?" She thought to herself, it would be worth it though. Her leaving the village and joining this strong shinobi was part of the plan, she knew inside leaving the village was the best choice in fufilling her goal. She grabbed the cup. "Cheers" She said before gulping down the sea water that had sand particles throughout. She cringed, but it made it all the way down. She dropped the cup to the sea and shook hands with the former pirate. She could tell the Alligators were not to easy to trust. She was thankful that her master did becuase she would have been aten.

"Now that were are partners, where are we headed to first?" She asked. She looked him in the eyes, and tried to be a trustworthy as she could be. She hoped she did not give off any misleading looks or emotions. "Oh, first off. Can I have my sword back?" She asked with a smile. It becoming brighter outside, and she knew that Sunagakure Ninja would be an hour or two away. They had to get moving.

"By the way, before I left I left a note saying that they should track me and send reinforcments. They are probably not that far away. We should get moving, we won't be able to fight them all" She said with a worried tone. If they came, it would run everything, her whole plan, and they would both die. She figured that would be a bad thing. She planned to succeed in what she came out her to do. She waited for her sword to be back in her possesion before she waited to see where the duo would beheaded. The Coming hours would be exciting. It would be even more exciting if they could RIDE THE ALLIGATORS.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 am

Ganon tilted his head back, tacking a gulp of the salt water and then turning his head, spitting it out all at once in a mist with a look of utter disgust. The look and feel was quickly replaced however, as he turned back to her, raising the cup to the air. "ITS OFFICIAL! NAKAMA!" He shouted. All of the alligators wriggled to the surface at once, revealing themselves and shouting in response, "Nakama!"

"Damn, if only it was always that simple... but umm.. I was talkin' about meeting up with this one guy I met a bit earlier. I think we are headed north! Anywhere north, snow country, kwahaha!" He said with enthusiasm. "Ohh right, the sword." He said, turning his wrist to the sky and lifting his fingers, the blade just as quickly being manipulated to the surface, sticking upward. It was perhaps a bit foolish to rearm an opponent that was otherwise an enemy only moments before; but Ganon had now officially called this person Nakama, and that came before any bout of ambition of deceit in his mind. Shinobi or not, they were Kin first and foremost. A possible downfall, but that was after all his personality.

"Well alright, if we are in a hurry then lets get going! We wont be riding on top, thats too risk, we will take the ground! A submarine through the sand. YO BIG!" he shouted. The 100foot long two stories high alligator turned his head as if acknowledging him.

"We are takin' off now! Me and her, to the north! Are you ready!?"

"Yes, but we only go as far as the border. When the sand stops." He said with a grumble of sorts.

"'Course! We will take the Accelegator's from there!"

Ganon marched forward with a triumphant and pleasant smile, somewhat tainted by his jagged teeth. He formed a single hand sign to un-summon all of the Alligators in the area with the exception of Big, and walked over to him. It was about then that the giant Gator open his mouth and Ganon climbed it. "Lets get movin'! Kwahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 am

He wasnt serious was he? He wanted her to climb in that beast? She groaned as she walked foward, jumped and made her way into the Alligator. When the beast shut its jaws it became pitch black, and the smell was horrible. She looked around at notice but darkness. "Uh, What do we do now?" She asked, she felt the animal start moving, and she almost lost her balance. "Can I get a hand here?!" She yelled, getting all wet and nasty was not part of the plan.

She got back up on her feet and put her hands in front of her to guide her to the Ninja that actually owned this beast. She placed a hand on her shoulder and sighed, that was better. She had a lighter in her pack, she took it out and lit it in front of her face, and the other Ninja's. "You know, I never got your name" She said with a grin.

She knew one thing. She would never be riding in this beast again. Maybe on top sometime. As the beast move her balance became uneven. She was actually frightened in this thing, it was defenitly not her cup of tea. After asking his name she shot another question. "Where to now Crocadile man?"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 am

subject closed, continued in "Inside the belly of the beast"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath~Take two [Open]   Aftermath~Take two [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath~Take two [Open]
Page 1 of 1