Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The aftermath of near death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

The aftermath of near death Empty
PostSubject: The aftermath of near death   The aftermath of near death EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 am

He thought he had been able to win. He used his wind justu, but a stronger one came back at him. Bomb exploded behind him. Another bomb blew up on the right of him. Sending him spiinging, breaking his right arm. He laid on the ground, only to be found by jounin later. He was a killer, but he would have been killed.

His name was Matthais Hyuuga, he had killed two Suna Genin. That was what had happened to him. He had focused on death in his life. He had killed two people that had lives. He laid in the bed, waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of near death   The aftermath of near death EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 am

Emi knocked on his door. "Ummm Matthias, I am here to make sure you okay" Emi said walking to the bed where a sad person is laying. "I brought you some cookies" Emi said laying them on the table beside his bed, then grabbing one and handing it to him. "I just wanted to stop by and give you some cookies and see how you are doing" Emi said smiling still holding the cookie. "Come on it is my clans recipe" Emi said dodging Miyu jumping for the cookie. "I don't think you have met my little white pet fox Miyu yet, Miyu this is Matthias, Matthias this is Myu" Emi said smiling sitting Miyu gently on the bed. "So, How are you doing" Emi said smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of near death   The aftermath of near death EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:42 am

Matthais looked up at Emi. "Fine I guess." He reached and grabbed a cookie. He took a bite out of it. "Thanks Emi." He said/ His right arm was in a case, he was bandaged up like a mummy. "I'm doing okay I guess. I was attacked an Akatsuki member. The jounin that got me told me that. And I took another life." His head went into his left metal hand. "I'm a monster Emi. killed him because I felt like it, like that guy could of. I should have died."
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of near death   The aftermath of near death EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:57 am

Hero rushed to the hospital wearig his usual blue and orange jacket, an blue and orange sweatpans with black snadlas. "It can't be true!" Hero thught but allas hero saw maatais stped like a mummy. "no"Hero tought to himself.

occ:sneaking onlin sorry 4 short post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of near death   The aftermath of near death Empty

Back to top Go down

The aftermath of near death
Page 1 of 1