Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath(open, no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

The Aftermath(open, no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath(open, no fighting)   The Aftermath(open, no fighting) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 am

Matthais looked at the sun, it was setting. He had taken the life of another genin just hours before. The fight as quick and there was o blood. 'How could I have done that?' He thought to him self. lI took his life. And for what, my cousin was killed by another person, they just used the same jutsu. I killed him.' His head sanked down. 'I ended his life.' He hadn't gotten in trouble with anyone, it was self-defense. He looked back up into the sky, it was red and blue, no clouds or any wind was in the air. He waited in this spot for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath(open, no fighting)   The Aftermath(open, no fighting) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 am

Kaminari walked up and sensed someone elses presense. 'Maybe I shouldnt be here'
She reaches up to her metal blind and tries to unhook it. 'Stupid thing..ya know what nevermind'. She brings her hands back down to rest at her sides and she turns away from where she sesed the other person making sure that chi was still seated safely on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath(open, no fighting)   The Aftermath(open, no fighting) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 am

Matthais turned his head to see a female standing there. She hand a blind fold on her eyes. 'Why would anyone wear that thind in the streets of Suna. As he thought that she tried to unhook it. She had failled in her attempt to do so, Matthais let out a giggle. 'It's nice to see people still act like kids in this world.' His mood had been lifted. He got up and went to talk to her. She was waering a tight purple outfit. "Hello there," He said grabbing her hand to kiss it. 'my name is Matthais."
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath(open, no fighting)   The Aftermath(open, no fighting) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:08 am

Kamnari startled a bit when she heard his voice. She giggled and put her hand on chi's head. "Pleased to meet you Matthais. Im Kaminari. I wish I could see what you looked like but my blind is not sooperating with em today." She smiled and closed her eyes behind the blind.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath(open, no fighting)   The Aftermath(open, no fighting) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:14 am

Um. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But you're not allowed to post until your character app has been approved. Topic locked until such a thing occurs =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath(open, no fighting)   The Aftermath(open, no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath(open, no fighting)
Page 1 of 1