Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] Empty
PostSubject: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 am

The sun stood high above the tree tops, it was indeed a spectacular beautiful day in the leaf country. Ketsueki drove slowly on the back of his Venus plant summon in the direction of the big green leaf forest. Ketsueki gave up his life as a ninja a while ago. Now Ketsueki was more a searcher for the beauty of his inner nature self. Something he had learned to live by when he graduated as apprentice from the grass leader and became a full user off the fauna and flora around him.
He started his journey towards Konoha in the hope he could spot the "white berry" that grows in the mountain regions north of the hidden city. People say it has the power to ease certain muscular pain effects.

Before entering the big green forest he released the chakra into his summon so that it dissapeared into thin air. Now Ketsueki was on foot, he was dressed in a dark green filthy hunters outfit with a black hood above it that covered his face. The black dark hood made all the war scars on his face a secret for all those who gazed upon him.

Before he set foot inside the forrest he could sence something or someone was near to his current position.
Back to top Go down
Sith

Sith

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 am

Light slowly made his way down along slick path. He made is return to the leaf village and was already looking for something to get into. Upon travels he cam across a weird lad dressed in what appeared to be all green. Light slowly looked upon the robe and admired the color as green was his favorite color and he just had know whee the young man had got it from. Light slowly approached the fellow. Light made sure not to move to quick or to sudden he did want to provoke an unnecessary fight over a misunderstanding. Light cleared his throat before saying" Hi, my name is Light Noromay." Light slowly stuck out his hand and offered a big smile. He wanted to seem as friendly as possible with out coming of as creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 am

Ketsueki knew someone was near to him, suddenly he could hear a voice speaking to him on a serene tone. Hello my name is Light Noromay he said. Ketsueki turned his head in order to face the stranger he just met at the border of these woods. Now the stranger could see his light purple irises while Ketsueki gazed upon him to check out who he was dealing with.

Ketsueki took a deep breath while completing the handshake the stranger offered. When the wind started to sing a song in the treetops Ketsueki started to speak in a mild tone off voice, he already had a strong bass voice from birth so it still sounded very deep when he replied in the conversation with the stranger.

Hello stranger, my name is Ketsueki. I'm here to discover the beautiful nature that this country has to offer. So what can I do to help you my young friend?

((occ: sorry still a little rusty))
Back to top Go down
Sith

Sith

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am

Slightly myth buy the guy question hew smiled than replied, " nothing really." Light replied for he had been traveling for some time now and needed to see someone outside of just trees ,and animals. Light allowed the sun hit his face underneath his hair as he motioned his body to rock back and forth. "Well honestly." Light began, "I'm in search of a rare Red-Tulip flower and White Dragon-Rose flower." They are for this Doctor back in the village for his wife's medicine. He asked, "He asked me to retrieve them for him and returned he promise me soon medicine that could care Poison Ivy, for my friend back in the small town of Grass Plain Village." Light pulled out two picture of the flowers at hand and showed them to he stranger."Know where I might find flower like these," he asked calmly and slowly as the wind swept underneath the tree and yanked away his hood that covered his face. In the light of the sun Light's eye glowed a fiery gray look that could only be described by a dark rain. Light slowly looked into the sky and allowed his hair to go with the breeze as he looked back to the stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Ketsueki lowered his guard a little because the stranger he encountered looked and acted friendly, what gave him no reason to act or react with any kind off violence.
But Ketsueki lived for many years now and had endured some strange and unexpected meetings during his travels and war missions , so he analyzed every gesture and vocabulary change of the young fierce looking companion as like it was his second nature.
In the far distance you could hear some howling dogs within the forest, it was a natural phenomenon in this period of the year because mating seison just began a couple of weeks ago. With full concentration Ketsueki ignored the beautiful sounds of nature and listened to what the stranger had to say...

I'm in search of a rare Red-Tulip flower and White Dragon-Rose flower. They are for this Doctor back in the village for his wife's medicine

Ketsueki instantly knew that the red tulip was easy to find all over the shinobi world, the progress of reproduction was very easy for the flower because of the bolbs. The white dragon rose was a more exceptional flower, commonly grows inside the deep caverns of the Iwagakure region in earth country. Ketsueki his mind started to speculate of deception on the mans side when he heard some strange followers in his statement for the reason of his search for the flowers. Did he needed it so safe someone in the grass country from poison ivy? Something that is easily to heal without the roots of the dragon rose. Ketsueki started to enjoy this lying stranger because in him he found a new toy to play with. “So this geezer wants to play tricks upon me? Or is he just mambo jamboing something out of his sleeve to make conversation. Better approach this with caution”

So Ketsueki replied in his normal bass voice “ Do you know the location of the rose? I think I read somewhere that it is hard to find such type of flower.
Back to top Go down
Sith

Sith

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 am

" Well you can my problem here."Light said with a relaxed tone in his voice. Light Slowly thought back to the small Out-Law Village of the Grass Country. The fact of the matter was, because the people of that part of the country were poor, it made getting simple medicine for commend illnesses very difficult. For anyone who lived in the Leaf village that was a simple trip to the local market. For people of this little town it meant giving up a weeks work of food to cure it. Light saw this as unacceptable, and quickly rushed to the leaf village.

With his uncles help he was able to blend in as a old traveler. He easily made his way to the doctor office with being notice. He was able to make a heart felt plea with the doctor who also seek some services for a medicine he was preparing. the Doctor told Light of the rare flowers that he need and Light agreed to retrieve them, as trade for the medicine. The doctor quickly agreed before telling Light the rarity of the White Dragon-Rose. Since Light had know money and was sneaking around the village that he was fairly know at, Light saw no other option that would get him the medicine with out causing a lot of trouble.

Light slowly allowed his mind to catch up with the conversation at hand. He could almost hear the sarcasm in the man's voice. Light looked the stranger deeply in the eyes, before saying, "I know what you must be thinking...that rare flower like that is was to much trouble for just a bad case of Poison-Ivy." Light paused and Looked to the warm sunny sky, than continued, "Why the doctor want rose for the medicine is beyond any reason I could care for. The only thing that I care about is the medicine for the little child back in the out law town....If you can help me great but you can't than fine. Beside you pose no kind of threat to me to make need to lie to you." Light slowly pulled the pictures back to his pocket and readjusted his backpack, before finally saying, "If you can help than great, but if you can't than fine, you won't make or break my mission regardless." Light took a deep breath and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Ketsueki looked at the Konoha nin and said with a confidence tone I think you best start in the earth city! from there you go north to the border caverns. I think you will find the flower you seek there. But be aware! Rogue earthen nin's will cross your path to wards the dark caverns!

After Ketsueki explained the road he had to travel he dashed forwards into the Konoha forrest to complete his own personal mission

((occ: sorry i had to void this topic because of a organised post in Konoha! nice rpng with you! I hope we will meet again as evil allies in a scavenger rampage

Anbu San))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]   The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing] Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting[open, no fighting , no killing]
Page 1 of 1