Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am

Training in the dessert wasn’t a exiting thing to do for Sumi as he stood there in the intense sun. The fresh morning air whistled in his ears as the sharp breezes swarmed threw the cactuses. The sand which he stood on swirled with the air currents as the smell of dirt and sweat flustered his nose. Even though the dessert wasn’t the best place to train it did have a sense of homeliness to Sumi, and being raised in the Sand village getting use to the conditions was inevitable. Wearing his Jounin uniform Sumi wondered why he wore that even though he had no missions today, maybe because he forgot, or maybe because he was used to it. Standing in the middle of the dessert with dummy puppets and traps to train with, Sumi was prepared for the worse, and expected to become stronger. Even though he was a medical ninja, Sumi still loved to fight.

With his Jounin puppet out called Angelus, Sumi stood behind him in battle position with his puppet. Ten dummies stood in a circular pattern around Sumi with two traps in hidden locations in the sand. Silence soon came as Sumi stood there waiting to make a move, thinking of a strategy he prepared to take out the dummy targets. “Here I go!” he shouted as he launched Angelus at the dummy in front of him. In a few seconds Angelus used his great axe and cut the dummy in two, as soon as he did that the others swarmed in on him. Calling Angelus back to his side he whipped his chakra strings around his body and used Angelus shield to block there attacks. Having complete control of the puppet, Sumi wiggled his fingers which made Angelus bash his shield out. Knocking the animated dummies off their feet, Sumi made sure that he took advantage of that opportunity. Activation his surgical sword technique, Angelus axe soon glowed with chakra and Sumi swung Angelus sword. Some of the dummies avoided the blow while others got hit by the blade.

Six of the them jumped back a few feet and started to slightly run away. “Your not getting away from me” Sumi shouted as he launched Angelus straight at them. One of the dummies threw kunai at Angelus direction which caught Sumi by surprise, getting hit by the kunai Angelus soon started to slow down. Sending some of chakra into Angelus body, Sumi activated his puppet healing technique and Angelus body soon begun to regenerate. Just before the dummies got their momentum started, Angelus dived at the puppets and with swift motions with his sword cut all of the dummies into pieces. Being proud of his work and mastery of puppets Sumi almost forgot about the traps that were set in that area.

When Angelus stepped on that part of sand, a uprising shower of arrows soon erupted from the ground. Even though Sumi pulled him back in time, Angelus still got hit with the arrows leaving him bleeding heavily. Sending more chakra into Angelus he soon recovered and was ready to dodge the next trap which was activated. In Sumi’s right side, there was a explosive tag which was hidden under the sand, looking down at it Sumi eyes widen as it was about to explode. “Crap” he said as he quickly called Angelus to his side. Using Angelus shield he was able to protect himself from the explosion which echoed in the dessert. The burnt sand rained down from the sky as the smell of charcoal and smoke became heavy. Standing his puppet up in attention Sumi sighed heavily as he looked around him. From wooden dummy parts to craters he created a great mess indeed which he mourned at the thought of cleaning. Hearing footsteps from behind him Sumi turned his head slightly to see who it was. “Need some help?” The man said while walking closer. Turning around slowly Sumi smiled as he saw a old friend walking up to him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Living Spirit on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:51 am

While Ketsueki came closer to wards a familiar face he spoke the words Need some help? , he immediately noticed the strange Flak Jacket which had some scroll patches on the right and left lower breast. The smooth brown hair told Ketsueki he encountered the puppet master of the sand. He could only be amazed by the strong mental stability off all those puppets he could control. "Some day i will bet my doll in against a fight for one of your dolls! Some day i will outsmart this ancient prospect of alchemy and puppetry. But today he could be a great asset to test out my new earthen transform. I think i have mastered the power of creation well to execute this. "
Ketsueki's feet pressed steardy into the sand soil while he raised his voice once again to speak with a friendly tone Could you assist me to test my new jutsu on you? I will tell you now, it is a strong one i'm been working on..and i think only you will be able to test it with your special skills. So would you be up for the task?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Anbu San on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:30 am

Tilting his head and giving Ketsueki a large smile, Sumi couldn’t help but be humored by this random but promising encounter. As he walked closer to Sumi the sand which he stepped on slightly bounced to his feet and created a crunching sound which grew louder with every step. Sumi’s shadow which was in front of him slowly merged with Ketsueki as he walked up to him. Examining the man Sumi wondered what he was doing out there, but since he was a few miles from the village the thought of being unaccompanied seemed lower at that moment. Ketsueki was another face in the Sand village which Sumi never paid attention to, sure he seen him a couple times but rarely spent alone time with him. Maybe this was destiny playing its part, or maybe it was boredom playing a game, either way Sumi knew things would get interesting.

Could you assist me to test my new jutsu on you? I will tell you now, it is a strong one I'm been working on and I think only you will be able to test it with your special skills. So would you be up for the task?” he asked which left a questionable look on Sumi’s face. Crossing his arms and tilting his head he was humored by the question being slightly random. Of course random things always got Sumi’s attention, but this time it involved training. Rubbing his lips together Sumi decided that maybe it would be a good idea to train with him, being alone wasn’t that entertaining anyway. “Sure, but let me clean up a bit” he said as he turned around. The wind began to blow as Sumi raised his hands and red chakra strings soon began to twirl out of his finget tips. Using his alchemy technique he transformed the field of ashes and dust into a field of rich brown dirt. Clapping his hands in accomplishment Sumi turned back around. “There we go” he said while smiling.

Jumping over a large distance from Ketsueki, Sumi got rid of his Jounin puppet which was laying on the ground. Now, standing there on the dirt facing him, Sumi got into a fighting stance and was prepared to fight. With only his hands and tools, he was going to rely on his medical techniques to fight. “Come on!” Sumi shouted.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am

The sand had a warm feeling beneath his feet, the hot but extremely windy sandplaines became a second home for Ketsueki. He looked strait into his Jounin friends Grey eyes while doing a one leg knee fall in the hot brown sand. With his left hand he grabs some sand and let it flow threw his fingers so that it drifts away with the strong northern wind. A kind smile appears on Ketsueki's face while he does a waving hand motion. The sand around the two nins start to transform into a beautiful green grass field. The field gives a peacefull effect in the middle of this dessert. Ketsueki still siting on one knee let his hands float above the green grass tips, he missed the feeling off real grass in this Darren place. But no home is without it perks.
Ketsueki stands up, the strange battle gear he was wearing gave him a fearless impression. in this surreal enigma of sunlight and heat mixed together he spoke on a confident tone Are you ready for this?

Ketsueki forced himself to open a direct chakra stream from all his main chakra flow points to his hands while he starts to perform a bunch of hand seals "Snake, Rat, Rabbit, Ox, Dragon, Monkey, Reverse Snake, Rabbit"
While holding the rabbit seal Ketsueki saw that his jutsu didn't had the effect he hoped for, only a little more then 100 meter radius around him started to transform. From within the sun glazing sand tree's starting to grow one after the other.The tree's looked still big for a failed Jutsu , This forrest wasn't a normal forest. Each leaf, each step, each breath can put you in it's evil dwelling state of poison's seduction. The flourish odor and purple view would bring you in a fata morgana mind state. Ketsueki stood there while holding the rabbit seal looking how his friend would escape this 100 meter radius deathtrap
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 pm

The sun began to slowly heat the sand created a lukewarm feeling under Sumi’s sandals. Tension and excitement soon overpowered Sumi’s emotions as he stood on one side of the field facing Ketsueki. Usually he wouldn’t care about fighting a comrad in the village, but Ketsueki was rumored to be strong. Not saying that Sumi is scared, but he was sure not to let his guard down. It’s been a long time since Sumi sparred with another Jounin from the village, besides the one incident by the lake a few days ago. But nevertheless he had to be at his prime, which he was greatly known for.

Watching Ketsueki grab some sand and letting it flow threw his fingertips Sumi tried not to get irritated by the sand particles coming at his face. Squinting his eyes slightly he stared at him blankly, waiting for him to start. Still in a fighting stance one could compare Sumi to a statue, having self control was a major key when sparring, or anything else in that matter. While Ketsueki did a waving motion with his hand, the ground around both of them soon turned into grass which surprised Sumi. “Plant user?” he asked himself as he watched the ground flourish with fresh grass.

Are you ready for this?” He asked confidently at Sumi. “You know it” he replied generally at Ketsueki. Doing hand seals the area around Sumi started to grow with trees which aquatically caught Sumi’s attention. One tree risen right under Sumi’s feet, but luckily he reacted quick enough to dodge it by a few feet. Back flipping back a few yards Sumi found himself in a empty field surrounded by trees. Taking a quick sniff of air he could tell that the air was contaminated by poison. Being a master medical ninja and working at a herbal greenhouse, Sumi could pick up the scent of poison instantly.

After a few seconds Sumi started to feel strange, and mentally he was losing focus. Not showing any signs of weakness he stood in attention and closed his eyes. He knew he would be able to survive in that environment for a long time due to his abilities, Sumi had a number of options on how to escape. One, he could summon his poison puppet Gia to vacuum the forest. Two, he could use purification techniques long enough to get him out. Three, he could transmute the trees into another substance nullifying the poison. Deciding that number two was the best answer since the air was already contaminated he put his hands together and tried to become as focus as possible. Using his decontamination technique he placed his hands on his chest and forced his chakra to his lungs. The poison inside him slowly began to deteriorate, and as long as he had a steady stream of that chakra in his lungs he would be able to survive with the poison.

Poison won't work on me" he said while reaching for a scroll.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 am

Just like Ketsueki expected the alchemist puppetry master of the sand quickly stopped the poison of his forest creation, when Ketsueki saw how fast he gripped after that scroll he backed up a little. "did he forget this was a request for help? Maybe he just thought it was a friendly duel? Anyways i have to tell him the joke of this jutsu.".
The famous odd traveler jounin of the sand raised his voice on a strange tone, he was still standing in the middle of the Purple thorned forest holding the rabbit seal firmly. Dear friend, do you see? This is the problem with this Jutsu! The moment the forest is created i can't do anything with it because i have to hold rabit seal to sustain it. With a strong nin like you by my side when i create this , it would be a strong deathtrap. Ketsueki takes a quick breath of the wind country polluted oxygen before continuing his explanation of this double team jutsu.
So when i create this forest i can hide in the tree's being protected by the leaves and poison effect. While you after being immunized like you just did can use the forest as dark playground for your puppet play. I just wanted to test this out with you, So play a little with your doll's in the forest. And let me know if you want to change my forest blue print to your advantage?

Ketsueki felt like a teacher of teamwork when he finished his jutsu thoughts. He just hoped the alchemist would have the inspiration to amplify this jutsu with some of his own fighting styles. So the butcher waited anxiously on the respond of his duel partner.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:21 pm

About to grab is scroll Sumi stopped suddenly as he caught himself. “Here I go again, almost forgot this isn’t a fight” he said while chuckling at himself. Putting his hand back to his side he breathed heavily as his face became slightly pink. Still with his hand on his chest he continued to use his decontamination technique to prevent him from being poisoned. After hearing Ketsueki Sumi nodded his head as he grabbed his puppet scroll. “Gotcha” he said while flipping the scroll in the air and summoning his puppet Gia.

With her long black dress flowing in the wind Sumi used her vacuuming effect to clear the poison around him. Now using both hands the air around him was clear, swirling Gia around his body he made her crackle which echoed in the forest. Nodding his head he then summoned his other puppet Cronus to the field which stood side by side with Gia. Deciding that getting near Ketsueki was the best option for this he made his way to his direction. Probably going the wrong way he got lost in the trees, and laughed at his own mistake. “Nice technique Ketsueki, and I think you got it down pack!” he shouted while he stood up straight. Wiping his hair off his face he stared up at the trees while tapping the dirt below him.

After using some of his puppet techniques in the poison he figured it would be a great tag team technique for them both. “Lets wrap it up Ketsueki” he shouted as he brought his puppets back

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 am

Ketsueki was once again amazed by the beauty of the puppetry. It looked so easy but it was one off the most difficult skills a shinobi could obtain or even master. The accuracy of their movements, the simultaneous thinking patterns.It was a beautiful art to gaze upon.
When Ketsueki saw how he used the puppet to create a vacuum air bubble around him to avoid all the poisonous effects of the purple dead forest he could only think. "This geezer is truly one of the future geniuses of the wind country, i can only be proud to battle at his side. My raw power with his sneak attacks would make us a powerful duo."

From within a wind breeze Ketsueki could hear the words wrap it up that was the signal to end the jutsu, Ketsueki quickly released the seal and closed up the chakra flow for this jutsu. The beautiful forest returned again to it's original state off plain yellow brownish sand in the suna dessert. Ketsueki looked at the puppeteer and bowed his head friendly while he spoke the words

Thanks for the help to be first one walking in my purple forrest of pain, if we ever have problems in the future! Don't forget we can always team up and use this to our advantage. But sadly i have to go, i promised to watch some younger sand village gennin's to rout for them in the chuunin exams. So thank you and i bid you farewell

Ketsueki ended his vocal rattling with a smiling face followed with a quick bite in his thumb.Little streams of blood started to flow over his hand.Then he placed the bloody hand in the hot sand while channeling some chakra in it. A big Venus Unicorn popped up to the scéne. With a smooth air lifting jump Ketsueki sat in the Venus unicorn it's back saddle.

Go Venus he yelled

The big animal started to run away with a enormous speed in the southern direction.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 am

Bringing his puppets back Sumi placed them each by his side. Still using Gia’s vacuuming effect he waited for Ketsueki to cancel his technique. It was a work out day indeed for Sumi and he was growing tired as the day went on. His uniform was nearly torn from the scrapes of hitting branches and his headband had leaf on tip of it. Slowly sinking to the dirt he examined the environment around him and it slowly dispersed as a sign of Ketsueki canceling the jutsu. Although he was in a environment of poison it was a beautiful sight indeed which soon faded as the dessert background appeared. Sighing heavily he dropped his puppets to the ground which made a small crackling noise and stepped forward.

Walking tiredly in Ketsueki’s direction he had a bright smile on his face because of the fun he had. Dragging his feet in the sand he wiped his forehead of sweat with his left sleeve and sighed. Walking up to him he returned a bow graciously and raised back up slowly. Before speaking Ketsueki began to talk which didn‘t surprise Sumi but caught him off guard. “Thanks for the help to be first one walking in my purple forest of pain, if we ever have problems in the future! Don't forget we can always team up and use this to our advantage. But sadly i have to go, i promised to watch some younger sand village genin's to rout for them in the chuunin exams. So thank you and i bid you farewell.” he said as Sumi smiled.

Lifting his hands and placing them behind his head he closed his eyes and smiled at him. “No problem, we should do It again sometime” Sumi said joyfully as he watched Ketsueki mount of a strange plant which nearly made Sumi jump. As he rode off Sumi looked back at the mess which was left from training earlier and sighed as he looked at the broken wooden hand a few feet away from him. “I’m not cleaning this mess up” he said as he turned back to the village. Normally Sumi wouldn’t leave a mess in the dessert but he thought the sand will help him out on this one. Walking slowly to the village he looked up at the sun which resembled a new beginning of a long friendship between Ketsueki and him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)   Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sumi and Ketsueki Training (Closed)
Page 1 of 1