Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me. Empty
PostSubject: Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me.   Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me. EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:19 am

I am training for this jutsu:
Name: Wind hop
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: Suki uses an extra burst of wind to jump extra high just after she jumps. The effect makes it look like she is jumping around on air. She can link off a wind hop with another wind hop, but she can only use three times in a row while she is genin. After three she has to stop relying on wind hops to keep her airborne

Suki stalked the dark figure, taking extreme action not to make a noise. She usually stayed around this area when she didn't want to see her team members. No one had ever been here. These was never a single footprint; never any bent over blades of grass; not a single strand of of fabric on the trees that hadn't been hers. The only things here should have been birds, untouched forest and her. She had been shadowing them for a few hours now. They seemed to be going in no discernible direction, and didn't seem to be doing anything. Strangest of all, they left no tracks. There was nothing that the unusual...thing left behind. Was it even a person? Suddenly they stopped. Suki's heart raced as she thought she had been caught. The person turned around. All she could see was a dark cloak. A large hood draped around his head, and it lifted a single finger. Towards her. Suki heard rumbling. It was a sickening sound. It was worse than the hungry cries of the demon in her dreams. She turned, to see what made the noise. Silence came.
It was deadly quiet. No birds sang. No wind blew. A lone cloud blanketed the sun, leaving cold air behind.
"Hello?" Suki asked the dark.
Suddenly, she fell. Right into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me.   Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Suki awoke in a dark, wet place.
She groaned in complaint. "Where am I?" she said to herself. She forced herself to rise, wincing at the pain in her ankle. She looked from side to side, trying to work out where she could be.
When she stood, she realised she was inside a circular, small cell of some sort. She looked up, at her light source, and remembered what had happened. She fell through a trap!
She cursed her own stupidity, and massaged her temples.
What had she even gone there to do? Train? Yes, that was it, train. SHe would have to work out what to do, herself.
She took a deep breath, and tried to climb up the hole, but it was too loose, and she slipped frequently. Suki next tried throwing a wire with a senbon attached upwards, and then using it to pull herself up, but it wouldn't wedge itself in anything. Maybe a jutsu?
Suki remembered the jutsu she was going to train for, and took her fan out. She would just have to fly out. She concentrated for a second, and unleashed a gust of wind at the ground behind her. She was knocked against the walls of the hole. She got back up, rubbing her forehead. This time, she focused chakra in her feet. She couldn't use it to walk out of the hole, because of loose ground, but she could use a wind jutsu to jump.
She paused for a second, hoping it would work, and released the chakra as a large burst of air which propelled her into the air. She then planted her feet on the walls, and jumped again, linking each jump with holding onto the wall. Soon she was out.
She sighed with relief, and decided to train for a little while longer hoping on the wind. She soon found out 3 was the most she could link in a row.
After a few hours of hard training, she went home

[end topic]
Back to top Go down

Training: Dancing on air. This is training, but feel free to join in with me.
Page 1 of 1