Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketsueki grass training area

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ketsueki grass training area Empty
PostSubject: Ketsueki grass training area   Ketsueki grass training area EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:33 am

Quote :
Shīzu Kihaku Seeds of the Soul
Skill: NinJutsu
clan:za-men manipyure-ta
ellement : N/A clan jutsu
Effect: Seeds drain chakra from the victim and give it to the user. Causes an extreme amount of pain to victim.
Special: once the seed start to unfold the user needs to hold the Rat handseal to absorb the chakra from his victim.
Description: The user takes a handful of grass seeds and fuses their chakra with the seeds, changing the molecular structure of the seeds. Now the seeds are a black color and are thrown by the user at the victim, the needle-thin spikes easily stabbing through clothes and skin. As soon as the seed pierces the flesh, it begins to wiggle inside, sprouting roots as soon as it is able to tap into the flow of chakra from the victim . Once that is accomplished, the roots begin to spread on the inside of the victim's body, following the pattern of the chakra system until the roots of the other seeds touch. With that accomplished, roots burst from the victim's legs and shoot into the ground, effectively holding the victim in place. The roots travel through the ground until they reach the user, breaking free of the dirt and entering the user's flesh, the roots mapping out the chakra system and feeding they steal from the victim to the user. As long as the user holds the Rat handseal, they drain the victim's chakra little by little until the handseal is broken or the seeds die. (Takes five turns for seeds to die.) The roots of the seeds can be cut, except the victim would have to cut his/herself in order to do so, it is the same if they used fire to destroy the roots, having to burn themselves as well.
link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/grass-country-hidden-grass-village-f90/ketsueki-grass-training-area-t742.htm#7355

Last edited by Anbu San on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki grass training area   Ketsueki grass training area EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:46 am

It was very early in the morning when Ketsueki walked across the bridge that connected to the small grass country. He truly loved this country, not only the bamboo forrest but also the mushroom fields,the flower beds and the seed greenhouse that was controlled by his za-men manipyure-ta tribe. Ketsueki had only one day off from his jounin job in suna to meet with SeeD, a week ago a message pigeon dropped a small but important message at Ketsueki's sand grotto. Ket i need you in grass, i have a new seed for you. So Ketsueki had to convince Hanzo to let him go to his old master in grass. Hanzo still didn't trust him so it took a while to get approval to travel to grass.

Now Ketsueki finally arrived at his old home, the greenhouse of his tribe. When he opened the glass door SeeD was planting some violet/black flowers in something that looked like compost ground.
Hello Sensei he said while nodding his head in a humble way. SeeD turned his head and smiled behind his brown cape. Ketsueki had missed him and his guidance for a long time now. I came as quick as i could lord SeeD ketsueki said.
SeeD replied in his old fashion monotone voice I'm glad your here , i have a surprise for you. We developed a new kind of seed for you to use. It isn't a normal seed like the others we worked with in the past! It is a dark seed of power loss Ketsueki could only listen with total commitment to the words of his Sensei

"to be continued"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki grass training area   Ketsueki grass training area EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 am

Seed slowly picked up a hand full of seeds while saying to Ketsueki “follow me my bright pupil, i will show you how to master this new seed”

Both stepped outside walking in the direction of one of the many grass fields that are located within this small country.Ketsueki had a joyful expression on his face because this was the only place where he could walk without his war mask on.The people in grass knew Ketsueki very well because he lived there for years while they helped him recuperate from all the pain and sorrow he had to endure at the end of the big war.
While Passing the mushroom field on the road to the grass hills he smelled the very instinctive odor. A smell he almost forgot but loved so much. SeeD looked at Ketsueki and saw at his face how bad Ketsueki missed this place in the Shinobi realm.
After walking for fifteen minutes they arrived at the spot where they trained so much together over the past few years.
“So are you ready to see the effect of the seed?” said ketsueki's sensei with his monotone voice. Ketsueki nodded humble with his head showing that he was ready to endure whatever his sensei would throw at him.
“ok let's begin”

SeeD grabbed a small white peanut sized seed out of his pouch infused it with his earthen chakra. Once the chakra infusion was completed the seed looked very dark from color.Then SeeD shot it strait at Ketsueki's chest area.In a matter of microseconds Ketsueki could feel incredible pain in his chest while the seed transformed into needles that entered his chest area.Once the needles where inside the body of Ketsueki he could feel the pain increasing all over his body while the vines started to sprout inside his body. While this was happening Ketsueki could feel his body becoming weaker.It was like someone stripped him from his chakra molding layer by layer. Ketsueki knew this training would be painfull..but this he had never imagined at all.
Ketsueki fell down his knee's while everything around him turned black like the night “No! I can't pass out! I'm stronger then this! I can't pass out”

Everything went silent inside of his head while he fell unconscious into the big green grass of the field
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki grass training area   Ketsueki grass training area EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Ketsueki's eyes opened slowly, his vision returned very slowly. In front of him he could see his sensei standing griming devilish. “So you finally woke up”
Ketsueki could feel a big cut in his chest , probably the spot where his sensei cut out the seed with a kunai. “Wow what was that” ket said. “ Well that's the power of the soul seed! Once it attached itself to your body it penetrates threw your skin growing vines inside your body that tap your chakra right out of you transferring it strait to me” Ketsueki couldn't believe his ears when he heard the description! The za-men finally managed to create a dark seed that feeds itself on the victim. This would be a great advantage inside many battles.The euphoria Ketsueki felt was quickly disrupted by his sensei that forced Ketsueki never to use this seed unless he's in life threatening situations.

His visit in grass was too short for Ketsueki but he promised the kage of the sand he would be back within the given period to travel.So he said his goodbyes to his old friends and went back on the road, back to his team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki grass training area   Ketsueki grass training area Empty

Back to top Go down

Ketsueki grass training area
Page 1 of 1