Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketsueki for sennin

Go down 
3 posters

is Ketsueki worthy to evolve?
yes
Ketsueki for sennin Vote_lcap50%Ketsueki for sennin Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
no
Ketsueki for sennin Vote_lcap50%Ketsueki for sennin Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
never
Ketsueki for sennin Vote_lcap0%Ketsueki for sennin Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Ketsueki for sennin Empty
PostSubject: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 pm

i think i proved to many people that my character is well balanced and it can handle many diffirent aspects inside battle situations.
I'm a pure battle rpg player and i think it's time for my character to evolve into a higher ranked playing char so that i can become the first small country Hokage.
My goal is to become the leader of the grass village inside this rpg and i can't become that if i'm stucked at jounin+++ level.

So i hope the players on this board grant me my personal char evolution so i can become the grass leader soon so that i can implement some hudge story lines to make this rpg more fun for the wanderers , missing nins, etc

cincerely Ketsueki "the butcher, master of the NaTuRe"
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am

^^' Go dude, your the best, just ask Adam , I'll know he'll give it to you after all you've proved here.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:56 am

?
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 pm

What will you do with the Grass Village if you become Sennin.

I mean Because it is a lower shinobi country, its leader can't even call itself "Kage".
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Also your saying youv'e proved yourself.
Activeness and Posting sure.
But your recent posted have only been about three lines.
You are getting outposted by Osaru (A Genin) in your topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm

i never rpg'd with osaru adam, get your facts strait
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:46 pm

also why would you get a kage position if your gonna disrespect me telling me to "GET MY FACTS STRAIGHT"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:08 pm

i was npc'ing a owl... i can't write 150+ words about a owl that wakes up and flies away.
And the entire fight was for boredom issues.. big O wanted to rpg but there where no gennins online..so Near jumped in for him
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 am

This topic has been Archived, bitches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki for sennin   Ketsueki for sennin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ketsueki for sennin
Page 1 of 1