Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zagun [The Force] training (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

Zagun [The Force] training (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Zagun [The Force] training (CLOSED)   Zagun [The Force] training (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Kuro had to think of a more defensive jutsu. All he had was offensive so he had to make a defense or something like it. He knew he was a wind type so thats what he will be using. But now how will he use his wind chakra to make a defensive jutsu. He though of a shield but it would be hard to focus on it and he wouldn't be able to attack fast with it. He had to think of a jutsu that will defend him from an attack but than he has to counterattack immediately. He roamed around his garden and thinking of a way to do what he needs. “What if a bigger fireball is coming in my way? What can I do with the wind element to stop it? I could send a bigger wind wave to break the fireball and attack immediately. But what if there are more fireballs coming from every direction?” After few seconds he finally got an idea. He concentrated wind chakra in his foot. Kuro started to feel like a small breeze coming from his foot. He raised the foot and slammed it on the ground releasing a smaller wind wall around him. It wasn’t enough for him. He concentrated even more chakra in the foot. This time the wind got stronger. He slammed it on the ground again with more power. A larger wind wall came. It was big as Kuro but he was still unsatisfied. “Ok now I’m going full force” Kuro now concentrated as much chakra he could in one point. There was a strong wind coming from his foot. “This is it.” He slammed it on the ground and a big wind wall came. It expanded 4 meters far from Kuro and when it disappeared Kuro could attack. It was fast and perfect for a counterattack. The wall was also tall. 2 or 3 times bigger than Kuro. Now he has a defensive jutsu which could also be used as an attack but it wouldn’t do much damage.
Back to top Go down

Zagun [The Force] training (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1