Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

{Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\ Empty
PostSubject: {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P   {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\ EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Naiko had a mission that he just received. The mission was set to the fire temple, as he walked around the village, Naiko held a couple of papers. The papers held the information about the mission. It said that bears around the fire temple are eating the offerings made by the monks. As he walk, he was busy reading that he didn't noticed that he was about to bump into a villager carrying a couple bags of grocery. It was too late for Naiko to avoid the bumping, he bumped into a girl villager which was carrying bags of grocery. Instantly all the groceries splattered in the air, while Naiko's papers flew away. But instead of following his papers that flew away, Naiko caught everything or the . groceries that flew in the air right infront of them. With great agility he was able to catch everything without any spare. The girl thanked Naiko for saving her groceries, but Naiko said sorry for bumping the girl admitting it was his fault. The girl quickly left the area after getting his bags from Naiko. Naiko followed the girl with a look until she disappeared from his vision. Naiko completely forgot about his papers and where they went. He was also about to leave the area when he remembered about his mission, " Damnit, where's the papers given to me?," Naiko didn't panic, but he knew the price of losing the information papers, being completely clueless on his mission, making it twice as harder than normal. " Damn, I guess, I'll continue the mission very clueless like in a blindfold,.." Naiko murmured to himself. He just continued walking towards that alley before coming out into a onigiri shop. Naiko is going to buy some food that he would need in his journey to the fire temple. Naiko entered the establishment with cautious. As he entered, all of the eyes of the people inside sat to him, realizing that his the little brother of the Hokage. Naiko didn't mind them and continued towards the counter and talked to the person there, it was a man " Hello Sir, " Naiko first talked, " Can I order 3 bags of onigiri? " The man quickly answered, " Yes of course Sir, " The man was relunctant to answer slowly for he knew that the kid was the little brother of the Hokage. After a few seconds the man left, about fifteen minutes, he came back holding a pack of onigiri. Naiko quickly drew money as the man gave the packs of onigiri to him. But the man stopped Naiko, " No need to pay Sir, I know that you're brother rules in here Konohagakure and it would a shame if I took a pay from you. " but Naiko insisted, " What do you mean no need?, it is not brother who will it this onigiri's but me so I will pay " Naiko didn't wait for the man to answer instead he quickly dropped the right amount of payment into the table that separates them, and quickly left the establishment at the same time. Outside the onigiri shop, Naiko run towards the Aburame Clan's residential area. And went to his room as fast as possible. He packed a couple of things before leaving the said area.

Finally he arrived at the village gates, Naiko looked at the overview of Konohagakure, the different buildings that comprises it, the very village that his big brother promised to protect at all cost. Naiko was ready to leave the village for his mission, and he promised to himself that Naiko would come back as a better shinobi. He started to walk towards the woods outside Konohagakure, his mind filled with different things, from his mission to things which aren't that important. Naiko imagined how easy this mission would be, like his going to finish it in a mere second. Not aware of the danger that is about to come. Because he lost the paper and didn't have the knowledge, that the bear that are eating the offerings, are wild bears and wont leave without a fight especially if they knew that they're enemy are just kids like Naiko. Naiko continued taking the path towards the fire temple, a sacred in the Fire Country. Naiko was really really excited for this mission, his very first mission as a genin of Konohagakure led by his brother.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\   {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\ EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Misson Denied, you cannot make your own personal missions unless they have been APPROVED in the Mission's Board.
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\   {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\ EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\   {Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\ Empty

Back to top Go down

{Naiko's first mission} (Trouble in the Fire Temple) /P\
Page 1 of 1