Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! Empty
PostSubject: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 am

Ooc: on my phone so bear with me here. Okay!

Blaize ryuzaki had let his summoning go to the village hidden in the leaves to ask for in within suna.

The summoning felt a great deal for blaize and suna. He did not know what a lonely genin would do in order to help suna but he relized that his message would be the only way out and blaize would do anything to help that message get delivered. As he saw the last bit of vison of blaize and suna as he left their vision completly.this was now his time.

The summoning had gatherwed wind chakra to its lower body and wings and started to rise in the air and glide itself in itr travels. Its mission. To get to konoha as fast and quickly as possible without dieing. As he would go he would control the wind around him to make sure he stood on cource. This travel would make him waste a great deal of chakra just to continue gliding and strightning the distance.

When he finally reach the village hidden in the leaves he was relived and happy. His wings exposed as it glided down to the largest building of them all. With the sign of hokage on it. He controled his chakra to land on the windowsill of the hokage office as he wanted to take a break after being so tiered but all he could do was yell.

"Attention Hokage we have a message for you from suna!!!"

If and when the hokage appears and shows up for the lizard he would then give him the note and his summoners headband and the message that suna is being attacked by ninja using sand and as destroyed parts of the administration building. Not only that it seemes the kazekage was gone and with no leader it would be hard to take down the threat. The note will show blood on the top edge of the right corner as well as similer blood on the headband to prove its innocents just in case hounds were send to check the note.

After/when giving the message the lizard began inhaling and exhaling trying to gain its breath after the long and rushed tripped he just hoped that blaize is alright and did not do anything reckless
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Flying over the Konoha village wall and on the path of following the summon, Medusa came to a gradual halt. A few meters above where the summon was, she dropped altitude to be levitating beside the summon. "The battle is complete young one, you can return to your master now. The target ran away from us since he appeared to be very weakened, and now I plan to explain this to our wonderful ally, the Hokage." Medusa spoke in an energetic but angered tone, she failed to kill the man and it would have been much better for her if he had died. She reached out her right hand and pet the summon on the head, "Good boy, now go before your master misses you too much." Medusa leaned forward at the window, attempting to see if the Hokage was already inside his room. She began knocking on it softly with her right hand's fingers' knuckles. "Hello, are you inside at the moment Mr. Kage?" Medusa asked in her half uncaring, half bored tone. If the man wasn't there, then the summon wouldn't have spoken to him about what happened, which meant Medusa could avoid having to speak to the Hokage all together. However she was on a mission right now to travel to The River Country, she found it prudent to stop in on Konohagakure before the summon requested aid that Sunagakure no longer needed. Medusa drew out a piece of paper from her left pocket and wrote down on it quickly, "Going around to your door." She stashed it in a crack below the window which would hold it down, before promptly shooting around to the front of the Hokage's office building and landing on the ground. Medusa would open her left hand to return the broomstick into her chakra, walking on forth into the building and making her way up to his front door. Upon arrival, she would knock on his door three times with an average weight behind her fist. Waiting for a reply afterwards, Medusa would wait a total of three hours while her skin finished shedding and repairing her minor scratches from the sand crashing against her skin in Sunagakure. If the Hokage didn't turn up in that time, she would leave a message at the front desk explaining everything that happened before she would leave the village and return to Sunagakure.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 am

"Missy I can't leave yet. I have to know of The kage responce. That boy that sent me. he seemes diffrent like his older brother trying to do whats right and blah blah blah. But you see he was willy to give the only thing that shows him off as a ninja to prove this message was true. Even if Suna did get attacked Shouldent we still let the kage know his village may be next?"

As he spoken he seen her try to get the kazekage attention. he didnt know what she was trying to accomplish but he decided to glide and follow her to her direction. If she would look at him badly or coldly he would just respond

"Im doing this out of the request of my summoner i will not leave with no information to give back Lady. Forgive me but i do not want to be rude. Lets just find this out together shall we??"

OOC: Sorry short
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 pm

[Medusa has waited long enough.]

After a period of a couple of days waiting, Medusa decided it wasn't worth waiting for the Hokage to give the message in person. She pulled out a pad and paper before scribbling down on it in her neatest writing.

Quote :
"Dear Mr Hokage, this is Medusa a Sunagakure Genin who came to warn you about an attack which recently happened on Sunagakure. A man who refused to show his real self came to our village and attempted to destroy it with explosives, although thankfully this foolish man didn't plan his attack correctly. The explosives weren't strong enough to puncture through the sand above them and so his attack failed, I came to retrieve a summon that was sent to tell you and also to tell you about this in person. But unfourtunately you have not been at your office for the past couple of days and so I've decided to leave this message instead. If you wish to know more I suggest you question our second in charge to the Kazekage. She was very close to his clone while it performed the attack, also it is a pleasure to say that your village seems alot nicer than the sandy fields of Sunagakure. Am I able to attain permission in taking a home in your village?"

Medusa's message was written, she slid it beneath his door so it would skid along to sit infront of his desk. Afterwards, she stood up and pet the summon on his forehead, reaching high to his face. "Me oh my, it's time to go little one." She said to its face, walking away from it to exit into the village for some refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 pm

"Wait wait!"
The summoning said as he was petted and beinbg taken away from the kage's office. It jumped in the air and extended its 'wings' and glided to the door as it left both his message and blaize's headband under the doorstop as well. Though medusa did send a message the summoning lizard's own mission would not be complete if he did not let the note within konoha. The note Blaize was willing to protect just for the summoning to go and and travel. The lizard looked at the noteand smiled glad that blaize was hopefulkly safe and that suna did not fall uinder the attacker. When he remembered about earlier he rememb er seeing the sand in the air. A scary sight to see the own nations natrual element used against them. After the summonings flashback was over it jumped and glided to medusa's shoulder before speaking again.
"I think ill take a trip with you sand genin. Your going back to suna soon aren't you? I guess traveling with you is the least I can do since your all the way here and knowing kyo's little brother he won't dispell the summoning until he was sure he got the answer from the hokage. Well miss what do you say? Or am I fowarding this to much?
*the lizard said tilting. Its head*

(Ooc: sorry on mobile don't kill me )
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 am

OOC: I'm gonna be 100% truthful. I totally forgot about this, I'm sorry.

Orito had been swamped with work recently, out of office work too. His work load finally finished with a speech to the next generation of shinobi at the Ninja Academy. He walked back up to the administration building, dressed in his Hokage's attire, he walked peacefully, knowing there wouldn't be anymore papers for him to fill out in his office. He entered the building, gesturing and greeting everybody who bowed to him in respect. As he entered his office, he saw a note on his desk. He sighed in disappointment, though he didn't know what it stated on the note yet, he was hoping he could finally get a break. He walked over and took a seat in his chair, picking up the note and reading it. The note was extremely stressful to the great Hokage. Orito leaped out of his chair, reading the news of the attempted attack on Sunagakure. Perfect timing for them to do so, with the Kazekage becoming ill for some time now. Orito ran down the hall, which was quiet a funny thing to see him, bolting down the hallway in his Hokage's attire. "Maguri, when was this note placed in my office?" Orito asked the secretary as he waved the note iches from her face, she leaned back in the chair a little weirded out by the Hokage's actions, because she had not read the note itself. "About five minutes ago, sir." she replied quickly. "Thanks!" he said as he rushed out the building. 'I need to find this girl Medusa.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:41 am

As the hokage ran both the summoning and medusa were leaving the kage's office to go whearever they were going. In this case the summoning lizard still needed to know if medusa was still going to accept him for comming or not. He still waited on this as he went on the ground and started to walk along with her.

When the hokage ran out to find medusa and the lizard the note that was behind medusa's fell. It was the original message blaize has sent along with his ninja headband falling to the floor. As that happend the lizard senced something and then stopped a bit sences the ground and looked around as he spoke to her.*

"That was weird.... I could have sword I herd something"

(Ooc: sry on mobile and yea had to remind kage about blaize note as well since your now in possesion of his headband)
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 am

OOC: Well chu skipped my turn so that means I'll have to try and cover both. Please don't do it again it confuses me. o-o

Medusa was already leaving the building, she raised her hand as the broomstick formed out of her chakra. "I don't want to wait, I have to find supplies from this village. You must return to your master and I am currently rather discouraged about my mission. It would be unsafe to tackle it head-on at this point in time, too many enemies hiding behind the trees." She leaned back onto her broomstick, sitting on it sideways so she was comfourtable as it began to levitate. "Me oh my... the time is getting late, we should leave immediatly." Medusa stated boldly, she was about to shoot off and out of Konoha before she heard running steps coming behind them. "Who.... oh its you." Medusa stated, turning her broomstick to face the man running after them. It was apparent to her that he was the current Hokage, she had been told about him and had him described to her by a few of the local Sunagakure civilians. They did trade routes and she gathered a general appearance of him in her mind. Medusa began moving toward him slowly while still sitting on her broomstick a mere foot away from having her feet touch the ground. She leaned forward with her hands supporting her head while her elbows supported her hands by leaning on her knees. Her snake-like eyes were examining the man carefully, he was more than she expected him to be in a way, although he was still only another man. "So why the rush may I ask?" Medusa asked in as polite a tone that she could, a small smile was creeping over her face as she pretended to be any normal person. Hiding her past was easy since it was locked away in her brain, only messages could be heard from her master which resounded through her head again, and again. In truth, none of her thoughts included her past, only messages which reflected it were sent. She sat on her broomstick, waiting for the Hokage's words to come out. Expecting something brilliant to flow off his tounge and enchant them all to his presence, knowledge was priceless compared to so many other things in the mortal realm.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 am

Success!

Orito had finally caught up with this Medusa girl just outside the administration building and she happened to be a young genin. This wasn't what Orito was expecting. Judging from her remarkable handwriting and maturity in the letter, she would be a bit more high ranking. Still Orito wasn't the judgemental kind, he took a few steps closer to the young Sunagakure resident as she asked why he was in a rush, in a polite kind of tone. "Medusa.." he replied approaching her by a few more steps, observing her and her chakra like broomstick. "Why am I in a rush, a silly question my dear, the letter I have received was quiet an alarming message. You state you were attacked? We need to talk about this in a more private matter, could I invite you back up to my office?" Orito asked, gesturing towards the building doors.

[Short but Sweet]
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 pm

OOC: For future reference this is the note blaize left that should of been behind medua's note

Note from Blaize wrote:

Hokage
SOS Suna is in a state of emergency. Sand users have attack Suna. unknown How many...Suna greatly damaged....need...aid......ASAP....Kazekage Is away and not able to help....send Shinobi....
Blaize Ryuzaki

This is the Summoning Lizard that is IC right now.
Spoiler:

Kassou Looked at the Leader of the hidden village in the leaves. It was the Hokage himself. or at least it should be since the reaction on Medusa's voice and of course with this man rushing over and saying how important the leader he read was to him. he looked over and tilted his head. the lizard was surprised to see him to tell you the truth. He waited for a while in order to get the message to the Hokage but it seems that he shows up now. Well better late then never so Kassou really did not have a problem with it at all.

He then heard the Hokage speak of coming to his office about what just happened. of course he nodded. he wanted to talk about things and get the response and information in before returning to Blaize. it seems this searching for the hokage did not seem to be a waist after all. he jumped up and glided himself on Medusa's shoulder's as he spoken to her.

"Well he is hear now maybe we should go and listen to him out. i can't go back home not lady. Blaize would want to know what happened at the meeting."

Speaking of which he wondered what happened to blaize's note that he left as well as his headband. he hoped the Hokage found it at least his headband as well. i doubt blaize would want to go ask the Kazekage's aid if he could have another headband. He was willing to give it up to prove that this was a sand village matter. But in actuality the note he had with the headband will still lay on top of the Hokage's death waiting to be read of cource. Though it was short and had the information that Medusa wrote earlier on minus the headband of course.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Medusa understood that they would have to speak to the Hokage, now that he had arrived. She couldn't run off while he'd chased them out of the building, it was a shame since she wanted to take in the sights of Konoha. She thought on it for a moment before coming to her decision, in a slightly impatient tone yet still polite she answered the man. "Well, you are here now, so we might as well speak to you I guess." Medusa was bland about her conversation, she didn't feel much about the words she spoke or the effect they could have on insulting a person. She expected a person to be strong about their mental state, efficient in the way they kill, graceful when they die. Three rules which had to be followed in order to be a true ninja, one could not insult their opponent if they were defeated, one could not face torture with a weak mind and a ninja could not defeat an army if their killing efficiency was bad. Medusa gracefully dropped from her broomstick and held it for a moment, before it vanished again returning to her chakra stream. "Lead the way Hokage, but we must hurry before time runs out." Medusa would follow the Hokage up to his office, ready to listen to his words and ready to express her own. On the way she would explain why she left the letter and the basics around what happened at the village. Telling the Hokage of the man who came, the abilities he used and the slight earthquake which happened when he left, apparently due to some inefficient explosives used beneath Sunagakure. Medusa also explained the reason why she came, the summon's purpose in coming was left out by her due to avoiding embaressment for the village. She would not speak of how they barely defeated one A Rank Missing Ninja, though she was not to blame, she did the part she was required to do. Upon arrival at the Hokage's office, she would recreate her broomstick and sit on it to take the Hokage's audience.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:37 pm

OOC: Here come's another short post, sorry for the wait. Blaize will be up next.

Happy that he caught up to the female shinobi, he smiled warmly towards her. Noticing a little lizard with skin under it's arm's allowing it to fly. A summon accompanying the girl perhaps. "Hello there little friend." Orito said politely as he continued to turn around, gesturing them to follow him. He continued into his office, entering the building more calmly than he had exited. Orito wanted her to explain what events had occurred in Sunagakure. He sat in his desk chair, welcoming her to sit on the seat before him, but she instead recreated her charka broomstick and sat on that. No problems there, whatever made the girl comfortable. Now Orito would wait for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 am

Kassou looked at medusa waiting on her to speak. he was wondering how it did go down within the village hidden in the sand.. The battle must of been a big once since they did send a ninja here. But this was different this was a genin just like his summoner Blaize. What was she really doing here? Was she on her own free will?? He wished he asked her this question earlier. As of right now it did not matter

It did not matter because the question was for medusa and not Kassou. Though he still waiting for the meeting so that he would report back to Blaize. As of right now he landed on the desk and looked at both of the shinobi as this meeting would officially begin, starting with medusa

ooc: not much to say
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Medusa sat down on her broomstick, an awkward silence enveloping the room as she did, it seemed as if both the summon and the Hokage had just decided to let her do all the talking. She was fine with this, but would have preffered the Hokage to be asking questions, but then again she enjoyed freedom of speech. Medusa began scratching her chin with her right hand's pinki as she began to speak. "So, I am as you can most likely tell, a Sunagakure Genin. I have not been sent to you specifically, but I was passing the neighbourhood and one of my rank sent their summon here, this one infront of you infact. While I am here I might as well explain the events of a few days ago. It began for me on a sunny desert morning, the bones of dead birds were rolling and all was well like a normal day. Suddenly I was woken up by some morons bringing the attack to Sunagakure. I could not tell how many there were, but they sure did make alot of noise. He seemed to manipulate sand for a few moments, but became fatigued easily, not really a concern for Konoha. However for Sunagakure, this man will become a future problem, if he isn't dead yet. Someone who can use our own ground against us will be a formidable opponent to face, especially for most of the Sunagakure ninja at this point in time. I suppose what I am saying, is that in future times we may need to call for help if there are more than this one man. I am also unsure of whether or not this man had any relation to that special group of people, you called them..... Akatsuki! Yes, they are the ones." Medusa searched for a reaction on the man's face after her remark on the famous Akatsuki, if he was not concerned then surely he knew of their current existance. This would mean that there were still members alive today, a problem for all ninja in the world. "Other than that, there is not much else to report really. The Administration building in Sunagakure was blown up to get our attention, there was a little shake after the man had left. Signs of explosive material were found beneath the sand, rumoured to be simple tags or maybe something equal in power but different in origin. And the last part of my message, I beg you not to take it seriously, I was only joking Master Hokage." Medusa was rude and most of the time a bitch, but this man's authority was worth respecting, especially to a being not of their world such as her. For now, she would wait for his reply, hopefully he would be a man of more words this time. It had been a long time since Medusa had a proper conversation, but while she spoke, the world outside awaited her gaze. Konohagakure was a great place to visit, she had never seen it before and it was just as she imagined it. Sunagakure was like another level of hell, dry, barren and unscrupulous. Medusa sat on her broomstick patiently, waiting for their discussion to elevate into something more important.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:00 pm

OOC: Bump, Adam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!   SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE! Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS SUNA IN TROUBLE!
Page 1 of 1