Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God Mods & Great Mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

God Mods & Great Mods Empty
PostSubject: God Mods & Great Mods   God Mods & Great Mods EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm

I want to adress a problem that we will all meet some day.
its mods who ban applications without hearing your side of the story, and dont give you a chance to deffend your application, or edit it in a way so that its actually not to be banned. The mod decides
We also meet the really great mods. Those who sees something questionable, for example i had puppetry and fuuinjutsu, and the mod told me the konsequenses of that, and gave me a chance to edit it. The poster decides
This is not a place for people to say: "I was god modded" *sob*, but a shoutout to all the mods about how the mods can prevent sticky situations.
I really appreciate the mods work in here, and i chose this site, out of many because the mods were so active and friendly, so ,please, do not take this as a ctritic of the mods.
thank you, Giera

(PS. God modded is because the modifyer decides evrything, and not interacting with the poster, like the great mod)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: God Mods & Great Mods   God Mods & Great Mods EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:57 am

Well you are certainly correct, in certain situations. Though it is true that we sometimes flatout deny something, it's only when there is no such thing as a compromise for your situation.

For instance, if you post Rasengan in your character app, we'll say it's denied. Theres no getting around it, Rasengan, and all variants or similiar techniques are flat out banned.

Now there are situations too, where this is not the approach that mods should take. I do hope that all mods try and judge each situation correctly.

We will Never ban an application. We will tell you to edit, or change things, but if you ever see someone flat out deny a character application, please tell me or adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: God Mods & Great Mods   God Mods & Great Mods EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:46 am

Was my post deleted? I posted here....
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: God Mods & Great Mods   God Mods & Great Mods EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 am

I have told someone to completely remove something from their application purely because it was godmod and any other alternatives to it would still allow the said user to godmod. The user and I both agreed and he understood; thus making his app be approved faster.

In the past 4years of Roleplaying that I have done, I have never; and I repeat never, seen someone completely ban a whole application/topic thread.
Back to top Go down
Keisei

PostSubject: Re: God Mods & Great Mods   God Mods & Great Mods EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:35 pm

I actually have seen such things.. mostly, what me and my friends have problem with is just little details, minute things that, although small, are a world of differance.

Each site is differantly particular and this particular branch seems to be more tight about somethings then others. But it's all part of the make-up, what makes it unique.

Although me and my friends have problems with certain of the rules, but that's because of our background. We're the people that, you could give Kage power and make all the jutsu for us, but we won't fight unless absolutely necessary. It's just how we are.. well by fighting, I mean use the jutsu. We tend to shirk jutsu. xD

Nyah, random speech before I come back. Lovely, ne? XD

Just try to work with us and understand wtf we're trying to do. It might /seem/ godmoddish, but in the end, it's more riddled of flaws that you think.

[I still find it funny that you guys were trying to force Sothe into making his character more powerful. xD Anyways ~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Mods & Great Mods   God Mods & Great Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

God Mods & Great Mods
Page 1 of 1